Forevermore

Forevermore

 

“ So you mean You and Kris are now official?” Jessica asked as she sip her chocolate.

                Yoona nodded.

“ I told you he’s just using the freak..”

                Jessica smiled.

“ what are we gonna do now>”

“ continue what we are doing.. it’s fun anyway.. why would we stop?” Yoona said.

 

                Yuri felt a pounding in her head. She stopped reading and took two pills from her bag. Her sight is kinda blurry too and she can barely hear anything.

“ yuri?” She heard a faint voice.

                She cant see nor hear what he was saying. She closed her eyes and slowly opened it. It was Kris.

“ sorry, what was it you’re  saying?” She asked.

“ I was saying tha--- Oh! Yuri your nose is bleeding…” Kris said frantically.

                He gave Yuri his handkerchief.

“ We should go to the clinic..” Kris said.

“ No.. Its okay..”

“ what?! The bleeding isn’t stopping at all.. come on.. I’ll take yo---“

“ Yuri” He heard Lay called her and both of them turned to look at him.

                Lay walked towards Yuri.

“ Lets go..” Lay said as he held Yuri’s hands.

                Yuri stood up and was ready to go when Kris held her other hands.

Lay looked at him confused.

“ Im with her Lay.. I’’’ take her..” Kris said and stoop up.

“ Kris , Im her friend..” Lay said shortly.

                Their eyes never leaving each others sight.

“ So am I”

“ You are not.. If you are, then wouldn’t let her being bullid by everyone ealuer..” Lay said.

                Lay and Yuri proceeded leaving Kris alone.

 

“Are you okay?” Lay asked her.

                Yuri nodded. Lay took the handkerchief she was holding and was about to throw it when Yuri stopped him.

“ Don’t..” She said and took it from him.

“ why? Its soaked with blood..” Lay asked confused.

“ Just.. don’t throw it..” She said.

 

“ K! I miss you..” Yoona said as she hugged her new boyfriend.

                Kris smiled and sat at the canteen’s seat together with their other friends.

“ You know.. Mr. Lee is boring.. all he does is talk.. none of the student are even listening.. I mean, who cares about how to fish using sticks and stuffs…” Xiumin said.

                Kris could hear them talking about nonsense things. He doesn’t really care..

“ Where’s Jessica?” Xiumin asked.

“ She’s absent.. she has a flight to New York.. family matters.. she’ll be back the day after tomorrow..” Yoona explained.

“ I miss her…” Xiumin said.

                Yoona rolled her eyes.

“ Hey K, im so excited for your basketball match the day after tomorrow.. you’re so gonna win..” Yoona said.

                Kris smiled.

“ I will definitely win.. cause my inspiration is there…” Kris said as he pinched her nose.

                Yoona smiled.

“ Im kinda nervous though.. Lay’s been acting weird recently..”

“ Where’s he anyway?” Tao asked.

“ Dunno, He said he’ll not be able to eat with us.. he didn’t tell me why..” Xiumin answered.

“ Probably with that school nerd again. Romours has it, he’s been hanging out with the freak for a long time..” Yoona aid noncholntly.

                Kris looked at Yoona curiously.

“ Why? I mean .. why does he hang out with a girl.. like her?” kris sadi.

“ Well, I don’t know.. and I don’t care.. all I care now is my boo..” Yoona said and cuddled with Kris.

                Xiumin and Tao made a groaning sounds.