Chapter 5. Morning

Lian

 

“yeah, da jiok gatdeon uri ye gieoki
wae ajik do meorit soge nama it neunji”

 

I growled and turned around. I want to sleep… The warmth of the bed was way too comfortable to get out yet.

 

“manheun shigan sok (sok) apeumi wado
yeongwoneul yaksok (sok) haetdeon nanal deul
geu sungan mankeum, kkeut torok jeoldae ijji anhgesseo
I Remember!”

 

I felt so relaxed, listening to Bang and lying in my warm and soft bed. That was until Jinea decided it was time to wake me up. She pulled the curtains open. Of course this didn’t have much effect, it was way too early for the sun, and me, to get up. I heard her stumble through the dark room. Suddenly I felt her breath next to my ear. “If you don’t get up know, I will tell the MC you sleep with a Bang Yongguk pillow on our next variety show.” I flew up, “I’m awake!” “Good” she answered with a cute smile. “Evil maknae…” I whispered under my breath as she left the room. I slowly grabbed my clothes together and made my way to our shared bathroom. I washed my face but didn’t apply any make-up, it would sweat off anyway. Once I was dressed and I had tied my hair in a ponytail I stumbled to the living room. I had never been very stable in the morning.

 

“Did you sleep well?” Asked Su Jin with a sunny smile, she was way too happy for the time in the morning. I grumbled something. “Why are you always so… scary in the morning?” Yumiko asked. Her stage name was Yumi but we always called her Yumiko, her real name. Just like I was called, Romy. Nana, Jinea and Su Jin had their real name as stage name, so that was easier for me. I still had to adjust to being called Lian. “The morning is Evil.” I grumbled again. I accepted the plate with rice and vegetables from Su Jin. She was our leader, though she was only four years older than me, she still felt like a mother or older sister to me, and probably to the other members too. She did almost all the chores around here, without complaining or even showing it was tiring. I loved her for all that, but I loved her most because she was an excellent leader, she felt it when there was something wrong, and helped us solve it.

 

While I finished my breakfast I longed for my American cornflakes. Though the rice wasn’t bad or something, it just got boring, day in day out rice. When I was done, I felt a bit more energized. I got up to bring the plates to the dishwasher, when the doorbell rang. “!!” We all shouted. “Manager Kim!?” We looked at one another for a moment, paralyzed. Than we all ran off to other rooms, quickly grabbing our stuff together and getting ready to leave.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

Sorry for the short update, xD I promise the next few chapters will become longer!