Chapter 38.

Lian

 

After we had picked up our diner we went to our dorm and just ate with each other, comfy in our living room, watching an English movie with Korean subtitles. It was fun to hang out with Jolien and Louise, as time passed they relaxed a bit more, and shared stories of their live. Later that night after the movie finished we slept in the living room together, to be able to drop off Jolien and Louise at their plane early in the morning. We had found out they had been planning to go to the airport after the concert, and to wait there for their plane. Of course we had refused to go to the airport that late, so they ended up staying with us. “It almost seems like an sleepover!” Jinae commented happily.

 

I ended up moving my matrass to the living room, and sharing it with Yumi. The other matrasses were partly shared and partly conquered. The last person slept on the couch. I wasn’t sure if Nana should be happy with her conquering of the couch, since it was completely worn off, and there wasn’t much softness left anymore. We got up early in the morning to bring Louise and Jolien to the airport, and just before they passed the tax free border. I took my cap from my head. I had been wearing it since the concert, and put it on Jolien her head. It was a bit too big for her, so it cutely balances on her ears but she couldn’t be happier. Louise was only wearing a tank top, and the caring unni she is, Sujin took off her vest and put it around her shoulders. “Take care.” We said to them, as we gave them one big group hug. They said their goodbyes, and walked to the security personal to be checked, after they were checked they e more time and yelled, “We will never forget this. Thank you for everything!” I secured my sunglasses even tighter on my nose as people around us began to take notice of us. We waved at them until the doors closed behind them.

 

“Let’s go,” Sujin whispered, as she nudged us forward, “before we get recognized.” We paced back to our van, and rode to the SM building. In a few hours we would have our individual appointments with Lee So Man, and I would try to persuade him to let me compose in the coming month. It was highly uncommon for a newly debuted Idol to start composing so soon, but I just felt like that this was the best way to promote HANA for me. The van stopped and we got out, it was 7am right now, and the sun was finally waking up too. I blinked at the bright sun light, enjoying the warmth on my face, before we walked in the building.

 

~~~~

 

“So what should be practice now?” I felt a bit empty, the past months we had done nothing but practice our debut song Bastard, and now we had finished up our promotions and everything was just gone. All the purposes we had been working for the last months had vanished. I felt empty and lifeless, though I didn’t have much energy the last months anyway. I sighed, fiddling with my hair, it had grown again and it almost reached my but right now. When we started promoting it had reached until half of my back, just past my shoulder blades, it had had a glow of purple in it, but that had faded long ago. Sujin her hair was still bright red, but only because they took care of it so precisely, it was way more noticeable if she had growth of her hair and her black hair came back. Also Jinae and Yumi had stayed with more natural colors  Jinae still had her natural light brown color, and Yumi her hair had only been painted at the points, in a lighter blond which contrasted nicely with her dark brown natural hair. Only Nana her blond hair and Sujin her red hair were so high maintenance. Though we would probably transform again for our next comeback I hoped I could keep my long dark hair, I think it matches me well, and it gives me more of an charismatic appearance, since my personality doesn’t give me any charisma.

 

Actually we had the day off today, but since we had come to the practice room already we practiced our Bastard routine a few times, and after that we just did our own things. Jinae was working on some homework, and I started researching some things about composing. The time ticked away as we were all absorbed in our own thoughts and activities, when there was a sudden knock on the door. I looked up, to see 6 boys standing in the door opening and glancing through the windows of our practice room. “Hey can we come in? We brought lunch!” “Sure, but only because of the food,” Nana joked.

 

We sat down together, and enjoyed the meal. “Hmm” I mumbled, I cleared my mouth and looked at the boys. They had dark circles under their eyes, and seemed to be tired. “How are the preparations for your comeback going?” I asked to no one in particular. They nodded in response, still to busy to answer, Beakhyun was the first to finish the food in his mouth. “It’s alright. Busy f course, but better than just sitting around.” He paused for a moment, “I’m glad we have something to do. These last months were frustrating boring.” I looked at him, surprised, “Didn’t you all have individual activities?” He laughed, but not in a mean manner and he explained, “Well we did, but since some of us,” he shot a playful glare at Kai, “managed to gain a supporting role in an drama, we had to wait till it finished. I don’t want to deliver half work, and we have to be focused if we want to make an impressive comeback.” I nodded, thinking about their situation. “We’ll probably encounter the same, since we are promoting individual soon too.” Beakhyun looked at me from the corner of his eyes, “What are you planning to do? Acting?” He proposed with a smile. It was my time to laugh at him, “No, no.” I calmed down enough to make full sentences again. “No I’m planning to try composing. But after lunch we have our appointments with Lee So Man, to discuss our individual activities.” He nodded, “Interesting, why didn’t you choose choreography?” I shrugged my shoulders, “I don’t really know, but I want to try something new.” I smiled, “I already study dance.”

 

We finished eating, and EXO stayed a bit longer with us, “we were done practicing anyway.” They tld us, but I knew they wanted to be with us for a while. I knew it would be hard to even greet them in the upcoming months while they were promoting. Sujin was the first to leave for her appointment, it was scheduled to take about 30 minutes, and after half an hour Nana followed after her. After another 30 minutes Yumi also left, and only me and Jinae were left behind together with EXO. I would be next, and my stomach tensed up a bit. Though I had talked a lot with Lee So Man, it had never been one to one, always together with the rest of HANA. “Jinae, what are you planning to do?” She hesitated, and blushed before answering, “I would like to do something to really promote HANA. I was thinking about maybe doing something with commercials…” She hesitated again, and quickly added, “but I don’t really have an preference or anything. I just want to spread our name.”

 

Jinae’s words kep echoing in my head as I made my way to Lee So Man’s office. I had never been there before, but I knew where it was. I knocked the door and after I heard a reply from inside I twisted the knob and opened the door.

 

~~~***~~~

Wooh~ Cliffhanger xD

I love you to my lovely readers.

Stay tuned for the next update

 

Random:

Lately the song of BtoB WOW has been on nonstop replay on my phone xD