Chapter 27. No Mercy

Lian

 

The song progressed while we just stood there, just beside the so much wanted stage, in awe of what we saw. I forgot everything around me, my thoughts wandered far from here, to a time and place where I would be on the stage, the crowd shouting my name, like a spell. So much energy, so much love, this was the future I had always dreamt of. Today it seemed closer than ever, like I would be able to grab it if I only stretched my arm and reached for it. I was extremely impressed by their professionalism, and the way they shone on stage. The only thing I could do was stand there and watch, not able to tear my eyes away from the performance in front of me.

 

We walked through the hallway’s, passing the door which she had been to determined to reach. I smiled to myself at the thought of our little encounter. We passed different artists, most of them subae’s, we politely bowed, but not slowing down, it was almost our turn, and since Himchan had taken so long finishing his last make-up check we were almost late. In my thoughts I prepared my scolding for him later. I walked in the front, keeping up the pace though the hallway was crowded. Finally the stage and stairs were visible, and I noticed who were watching the performance before us, and my smile grew wider. Such coincidence.

 

I was so concentrated on the performance I didn’t notice the next artist preparing for their stage, until they spoke to me. “We meet again.” A husky voice said in a low whisper to me. I almost jumped in the air from fear. I suddenly remembered we were just behind the stage, and I thanked god I had not yelled, “Why did you creep up on me like that?” I asked in a flustered and agitated manner, “really rude,” I added under my breath. My eyes shifted back to the performance, trying to ignore his burning presence. “Aigo,” he whispered back, amused, “Am I that insignificant to you, you don’t even notice me.” He faked a tear. He turned back to s, “Well let me introduce ourselves properly,” he smiled widely at my friends and me, “We are B.A.P” They bowed lightly, in the small space which was available. “We are next, I guess you are all here to monitor your sunbae’s?” I nodded.

 

Suddenly we heard a loud aloud and I noticed ‘Spy’ had ended, our sunbae’s came walking towards us, waiving and bowing to the audience. I smiled, and tried to make small notes in my head for our first time. As soon as Super Junior passed us, B.A.P also walked away, but in the opposite direction. “Wish me luck.” Yongguk said while he passed by me and followed after s. I smiled to myself as I watched his back. I quickly followed behind Sujin, but she suddenly stopped and I almost bumped into her. “What are you doing?” She asked me.”Bwoh? I am following you back to the room of our sunbae’s…?” She looked at me curiously, “why don’t you stay here and watch the other performances? It is good to make new friends, it can help us in the future in variety shows.” Without giving me time to answer she turned back again and disappeared in the crowd. I sighed, and walked back to the backside of the stage. On one side I couldn’t believe I was watching B.A.P live, but on the other side I wasn’t looking forward to meeting Bang again if they finished. If I was together with others it was okay, but being alone with him… I just couldn’t figure him out.

 

I shook off my thoughts and decided I would take this opportunity to finally get my answers about our street battle. Deep down I already knew the answer, there was only one way he could have known of my dance with Kibum. But still I wanted to be sure. It was to unlikely. I watched their performance. It was really different from Super Junior’s, instead of a sophisticated skill, their displayed their youth and their energy. I felt my heartbeat quicken, this was the reason I was fan of them. They seemed to bring everything alive. Their smiles and aura’s were so bright, so new and fresh. I smiled while I quietly mumbled the fan chants, together with the audience. I noticed the next group was preparing next to me. They were stealing glance at me, curious who I was. I looked at them, smiling politely. “Annyeong hasseo. Lian imnida.” I bowed, and added. “Annyeong hasseo, we are EXID. Nice to meet you.” I nodded and smiled at the five girls in front of me. They remained staring at me, “sorry but what are you doing here? You don’t seem like an artist who is going to perform…” One of the girls asked me. “Oh, I’m sorry, I am here to watch the performances. I am going to debut with HANA, in less than two weeks.” They nodded, and went back to concentrating and preparing.

 

I was just able to catch the ending of the song. I was disappointed I had missed so much, but also glad I had met new people, though you could not call them ‘friends’ yet. The boy’s walked of the stage, and EXID walked on. “You did great.” I complemented them, I felt a bit awkward, since I actually didn’t know them, but since I was a fan I did. The situation felt really weird. Himchan was the first to  break the pressing silence. “Thank you. Would you like to drink something in the cafeteria with us?” I was so surprised by his proposal I just nodded. “Great.” He lightly pushed me forward and started walking next to me. He was easy to talk to, and very friendly too. His dorkyness made me laugh easily and created a more relaxed atmosphere.

 

~~~***~~~

How do you like the update?

I feel so awkward writing about Lian and B.A.P… I am not sure how to get them close…

I really need to work this out T^T

Please bear with me for the awkward atmosphere…

 

Please subscribe, comment and keep reading

Love my readers, commenter’s and my subscribers <3