8

Love Letter

 

Donghae's POV

 

 

I walked through the hallway lifelessly while rubbing my forehead. Ugh. I was talking to nemo last night until 1am about everything, well hyukjae mostly, and my forehead still bruised because I hit the school gate twice yesterday. Ggah.

Uummmhhh forget it. I wonder what we're gonna talk about today?? I'm really excited!! Well.. I'm really grateful that I could talk with hyukjae with our hands, no words can describe it, but I still want to talk directly to him. I even practiced all night long in the mirror and with nemo, imagined that I was talked to hyukjae, but still even just a practice I can't!! Ugh and I was ended up by blushing all night long in front of the mirror and nemo.

I was yawning when suddenly I spotted hyukjae in front of the locker with kyu and sungmin beside him

Huh? What's he doing?

 

 

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

Bang.. Bang.. Bang.. Bang.. Bang..

"Yes, hit your head more. You deserve it" I heard kyu said

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

I hit my head to the locker faster.

 

 

-flashback-

 

"R-really? Y-you like it?". "yes! I really liiiikkeeee it!".

I then eat my cake happily while imagining all of the strawberries jumping happily while saying 'yes yes you like us!!'

"O-oppa I like you!!" Yoona said and lowered her head while blushing really hard, but I just heard the strawberries voice

"I'm sorry to said all of these things all of a sudden, but I can't bare it anymore, I like you oppa! I made this cake just for you, and the truth is I was working in this cafe because I know you always came here, please be my boyfriend, I-I--"

and I said to the strawberries "yes yes I like you all!!"

"E-eh?" Yoona snapped her head to look at me

"You're sooo cutie cutie cutie I liiiiikeee you very muuuccchh" I said while munching my heavenly cutie cutie pie strawberry cake

"W-what?" Yoona widened her eyes in shocked. "O-oppa? D-do you really like me?? Y-you want to be my boyfriend??"

I hummed the strawberry's song and dancing with them in my dream land. Didn't even noticed that in real life, I nodded my head furiously imagining there's a music and followed the beat.

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

I heard sungmin sighed.

BANG BANG BANG More harder.

"Ah.." I heard someone gasped.

I stopped immediately.

This voice. I know this voice. This soft and almost inaudible voice.

"Donghae?" I tilted my head to my right side so I could saw him. There, donghae, he stood not too far from me clasping his mouth with his hands, as if he just got caught by me.

I don't know.. Why am I feeling more sad and frustrated now?

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

I hit my head again harder and faster

I heard sungmin sighed again. "hi donghae, good morning" I bet he's smiling his bunny smile now, and kyu muttered "hey". Donghae didn't said anything so I guessed he just bowed his head.

I still hit my head furiously but I could heard their conversation.

"Don't mind him, he deserves it" kyu said. "yes, him and his strawberries" sungmin added.

But then I felt a pair of hand grabbed my right hand, signaling that I must stopped from hitting my head more.

I turned my head and saw how donghae looked at me with his concerned look while holding my hand. Ahh those teary eyes. Ugh my heart hurts. What's this? I'm about to hit my head again when I saw his forehead. "What? What's this?? Are you okay?? What happened?? Donghae answer" I panicked while caressing donghae's forehead slowly with my thumbs. There's a bruised again on his forehead, I bet he bumped into something again. Donghae just blushed and shook his head. . My heart.

I was going to hit my head again more harder more faster more and more when I heard him saying "p-please stop!" I stopped immediately.

Sungmin gasped. "OMG DONGHAE!!" He hugged donghae tightly as if want to kill him by hugging him. Donghae shocked, of course. "Cute cute cute cute your voice your concerned eyes your blushing cheeks your pleading eyes teary eyes cuuutttteee!!" sungmin squeeled and jumped lightly as he hugged donghae more. Donghae just wearing his confused expression and stared at me with what's-wrong-with-him and please-stop-him looked.

I just stared sadly at him and hit my head for the last time

"Wow" kyu said.

 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

What's wrong with him?

I saw hyukjae rested his forehead on his desk, sometimes hit it to his desk. I wrote something on my left arm, but he didn't looked at me, instead he hit his head again and again to his desk. There's no teacher now because of a sudden meeting, and all of the students were chatting and laughing in class.

I hesitated at first, but decided to poked his arm a bit but before I even touch the sleeve, "what are you doing?"

I flinched a bit and turned my head. Its jessica, my classmate, and there's yuri and sooyoung stood behind her. I stopped immediately and slowly back to my seat, looking down feeling embarrassed. I'm scared now. I don't know. I'm scared of her. She's pretty and popular, but I don't know..

"What are you going to do to hyukjae oppa?" She said with a low, stern yet scary voice. "Why you always bothering him, lee donghae?" I just remained silent and still looked down. Am I bothering him? I feel my heart clenched. "Hey I'm talking to you!" She raised her voice more. I'm scared. I even couldn't shook my head. My hand trembling. "YAH!" She banged her hand on my desk made me flinched and jumped a little on my seat. My eyes became teary. God please don't cry now--

"Is there something wrong?" I heard someone's voice.

 

 

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

“is there something wrong?” I asked as I heard someone talking disturbing my daydreaming.

"Ah oppa you awake~" I heard jessica said. What’s she doing? Well I didn't sleep though, I just in my daydreaming.

"We just want to protect you from this little nerd, oppa~ You know, he was trying to touch you! And it seems that he always bothering you these days, we saw all the things! He always stared at you the whole lessons, and as kind you are you always helping him oppa, I know he's a burden to you and--"

"YAH!" I shouted cut her words off. My angered boiled up suddenly. I feel like I want to slap her but no hyukjae, she’s a girl. I heard jessica yuri sooyoung gasped and I could felt all of the students attention now on us. I don't know what to do I feel upset angry frustrated and all.

I saw donghae looked down staring at his foot, his hand slightly trembling, hm? There's something on his left hand..its...

'Are you okay?'

...

Okay I'm confused now

Why now I'm feeling happy?

Where's the upset and the other thingy feelings?

But then my anger grew bigger and bigger as I saw donghae's eyes... He's.... Oh no....

I immediately dragged donghae out of the class as I heard jessica shouted "yah oppa! Where are you going?? You--" "shut the up you’re annoying!" She got cut off by sungmin's voice.

 

I don't know I don't know I don't know

Where I must going

Why am I dragging him

Please don't let the tears fall yet

"Ah!" he whimpered as he bumped into my chest as I suddenly turned to him and stopped.

I sighed in relieved as I saw there's no falling tears. But his eyes still teary, uhh his eyes always teary, but its more teary now. I rubbed his head slowly.

"Don't cry.. don't mind them.." my hand went to his left cheek, and my index finger caressed his cheek slowly

"I'm sorry.."

I saw his face flushed and I smiled when suddenly

"Hyukjae oppa~ where are you?" I widened my eyes. Yoona!

Without thinking I already pushed donghae to upstairs quickly but gently, uggh don't ask me why! I don't even ing know what am I doing! I just don't want him to meet yoona!

 

"Ah oppa! There you are" .

I turned immediately to her as I successfully hid donghae behind the rooftop door. I went down stairs and approached her. She smiled widely

"Oppa I searched you to your class just now, but they said you went outside with.." She paused "I'm sorry but I..  Forget.."

"Never mind, why you searched for me?"

"Ah yes~ I want to give you this oppa, I know you love strawberry so much, but please eat this chocolate muffin, I made this last night.." she gave me a chocolate muffin which wrapped beautifully while looking down, waiting for my reaction

Oh god.. What did I do? She's a kind girl..

Look at her hyukjae! What did you do bastard!

I took the muffin and smiled to her "thank you, yoona. I like chocolate too"

She smiled brightly and peck my left cheek suddenly

I stunned

She blushed shyly and lowered her head while saying "Uhm.. Thank you so much oppa! I.. I already said this but.. I'm really grateful, really, thank you for being my boyfriend oppa.. I-I'll go to my class again now, well.. I'm sorry and.. thank you!" And she ran away

Oh my.. Seriously what did I do to this girl.. She really is a kind girl, she's so nice and pretty, I bet everybody wants to have a girlfriend like her

 

 

Well.. I guess.. I will try to love her

 

 

 

 

 

And I feel really want to kill myself when I saw a guy standing beside the rooftop door with a blank expression and tears falling from his eyes, nonstop.