38

Love Letter

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

“what are you doing here, silly boy?”

I gasped hearing someone’s voice, i quickly wiped my tears and lifted my head up to see who it was.

Eh?

“jes—Jessica..?” I mumbled, seeing her standing in front of me with her arms folded.

She sighed. “you should’ve not been here. It’s dangerous. That stupid boyfriend of yours might get panic you know” she said, looking at me with her cold stare.

I just looked down and played with my fingers. Don’t know what to say. I’m at the hotel’s garden right now, sitting on one of the bench, finished from crying my heart out. The place that I sat is kinda hidden, there was a big tree behind it and it’s not in the middle of the garden, this beautiful garden is kinda huge.

I heard she sighed again and sat beside me, made me stiffed.

“listen. I don’t know what’s wrong between you two and I don’t want to know. All this time I tried my best not to do something stupid to snatch your boyfriend away from you, do you know how hard it was?” I held my breath hearing her words. “you know he’s my ex, right? and I bet you know that I still love him, even until now”

…I know…

and it kinda hurts…

Why is she saying this to me at a time like this…?

“but I know I would just wasting my time if I try to snatch him away from you. he’s too deeply, stupidly, in love with you. doing those things he never did to me. Doing things I always wished him to do” she said, making me lifted my head up and dared to look at her.

“he never loved me. It was only me who has a thought that he was my boyfriend, that he loved me back, that he cared for me… I never showed it to anyone, but it did hurt” I could saw a pure sadness in her eyes, making my heart ached. “and I tried to cover it up with my y attitude” she chuckled.

“well… I’m not trying to tell you about my story. What I want to tell you is” she turned her head to look at me, made me kinda afraid of what she would say. “I already gave up and gave him to you completely ever since days ago. Don’t make my suffers wasted by acting all stupid like you did at the restaurant, making him sad. and dont you dare to leave him”

my eyes widened by hearing her words.

“but—but why…?” I asked.

“why? Because he loves you too much it makes me sick. He loves you so freaking much, I doubt it he would survive if you leave him, yet I know you love him like he does. And you know, I‘d rather letting him go for you than letting him go for other es out there. I trust you. You should be grateful” she said. I just blinked my eyes in confusion.

“so don’t you ever leave him, arasso?” she said sternly,

“i--I wont” I dared to say, “I wont leave him… I never even think about it...”

you may think I’m crazy but I swear I saw a slight smile on her face. But it was just in a flash.. I’m really confused now…

she stared at the night sky for a while before sighed, “good. Now go back to your room and talk to him. Don’t do something stupid”

she stood up and was about to walk away, but I stopped her. “Jessica”

she turned, “what?”

“can—can I ask you something…?”

“spill it”

“why suddenly… you—“

“suddenly I act kind and say these things to you?”

I nodded my head doubtfully.

She chuckled, “I’m surprised too actually.. I hate you for god’s sake. But I don’t know, it feels so right to say these to you”

“Jessica you’re… a kind person” I said unconsciously.

She made a face, “yah! I don’t want to be called that by you!”

She was going to walk away again but I stopped her again, “wait!!”

She flicked her tongue and turned to me, “what again?!”

“can I ask you… another question?”

“as long as it’s not a stupid question”

I hesitated. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or not asking this to her. But after a few seconds, I decided to ask her, curiosity took over me. I prayed to God silently.

“were—were you the one who locked me… in the dance club room…?” I asked carefully, and i was really surprised by her reaction.

She blinked her eyes for a couple of time before said, “what?” and made a face.

“eh??” I tilted my head a little.

“yah! What’s with that?? Someone locked you in the dance club room?? Why?? Ah—AND WHY YOU SUSPECTED ME??”

“no—no I’m sorry!! I was just… I thought… because… uh… you seem really hate me so… I’m sorry…” I panicked, scared of her.

She sighed, “yeah no wonder you suspected me. But hell! It wasn’t me!! I swear! I did want to take hyukjae away from you, but I never thought to do something like that! Gosh you might get starve and die if I locked you there and no one realized!” she said in frustration, making me shocked.

“so what happened?? Who was that girl?? What did she say??”

“no—nothing it was okay, hyukkie was checking the dance club room at that time so… I was okay” I said, bowed my head because I’m scared now. If it’s not Jessica, then who…? My heart beats rapidly.

“yah, I don’t know who is she and what’s her purpose, but i’m really sure that that stupid boyfriend of yours wont let anything or anyone hurt you, along with that bunny guy and the others” she said,

I lifted my head up to look at her. Her words made me calm, she’s right… they’re protecting me for sure even sometimes a little exaggerate, it makes me relieved. but my heart ached seeing her sad eyes when she said, “you’re lucky you know”. Her eyes are full with sadness.

She turned again and ready to walk, but I quickly said,

“you’re—you’re a really great person”

she stopped from her track without turned to me.

“you’re beautiful, you’re—you’re gorgeous, you have—you have a pretty hair, and… you have a warm heart…” I said, and cursed silently for talking nonsense without thinking first. I heard she chuckled a little bit sarcastically.

“I’m—I’m serious! I know you might—you might think I’m weird but… I just… I want to be your friend…”

there was a silence for a while before I continued, “if you were a bad person, you—you wouldn’t say those things to me, because… because your words really bring my spirit back… the courage of keep trusting him, and my friends, you make me confident… Jessica, thank—thank you… I’m sorry for judging you… thank you so much…”

and just right after I finished my words, my phone vibrated, signaling someone’s calling. I panicked and quickly took my phone from my pants pocket, then widened my eyes when I read who it was,

‘hyukkie’

 

“go back to your room quickly before he does something stupid” Jessica said, I was panicked but she was right, if hyukkie knows I wasn’t in my room, he might freak out.

I quickly ran inside, but stopped when I heard Jessica said,

“yah, don’t run, be careful, and… thank you donghae”

I turned my head to look at her, and smiled widely when I saw her smiled at me, but then I panicked again when I felt my phone vibrated again.

I quickly ran inside carefully after saying “I’m sorry, see you later” to Jessica, earning a hummed from her before I disappeared.

 

 

 

 

I was running and running, almost tripped in the process and bumped onto some things I didn’t even know and I didn’t care too. I missed him so much and I don’t want him to worry. Thank god the lift is empty, I glanced at the clock on my phone and it read 19.43, I guess students are still in the restaurant. My phone still vibrated but I didn’t pick it up, I need to be in my room first before picking it up.

My heart went crazy when I saw someone sitting on the floor in front of my room with his back leaned on the door, his right hand held a phone and pressing it on his right ear, while his other hand pulled his hair desperately. His face was so frustrated, and he looked really anxious.

Hyukkie…

He looked at his phone and my phone stopped vibrated. He sighed in frustration before pressed the phone onto his ear again and I felt my phone vibrated again.

“please answer…”

I heard he mumbled while biting his lower lip and pulling his hair more.

My eyes were getting teary seeing his state, but I held back my tears. I still didn’t want him to see me cry… I quickly ran to him.

He lifted his head up hearing some footsteps coming nearer and immediately stood up, I saw he was about to say something but I already hugged him. He seemed shocked, but hugged me back.

“hae where have you been?? Why weren’t you inside your room?? Are you okay?? Did you hurt somewhere?? Why you didn’t answer my call?? Where were you???”

“I’m okay. I’m just… I…” I wiped my naughty little tears who came without my permission on his shirt. “…I miss you…” I whispered.

he didn’t say anything. He just hugged me tighter and dragged me inside his room. His and kyu’s room is just beside mine and sungmin’s, so it was really near, about 4 steps afar.

 

I didn’t realize what he was doing until I felt a soft matrass pressed on my back. He lied me on the bed while still hugging me.

“where have you been hae?” he whispered, buried his face on my neck. “did you meet someone?”

“huh? N—no…” I lied.

“are you lying?”

“i—I’m not”

“…you’re lying…”

I didn’t say anything because of shockness, did he see me and Jessica??

“were you with changmin?”

I widened my eyes, “what?? No!!”

Why changmin??

“then who?”

“…jes—jessica” I knew I would never good at lying especially to him..

he then pulled away from me abruptly, his eyes widened.

“Jessica?? What?? What did she do?? Did she do something to you?? saying something?? Hurting you???”

“n—no! no, no, and no!!” I said panicky.

He looked at me confusedly yet concernedly.

“hyukkie… Jessica is a good person…”

he frowned, as if he didn’t believe at what I said. I quickly said again, “she—she was helping me when I fell before changmin helped me… and… she helped me again… just now…”

“what?? So you did hurt yourself??”

“no!! I was… nothing…”

I couldn’t tell him that I was crying because of him… could i?

I sensed he was about to say something again, but I quickly cut him,

“how about—eunji…” I asked, staring down.

He then sighed and cupped my cheeks, making me stared into his eyes. He used his elbows and arms to support him laying above me without hurting me.

“now tell me… why you have that letter in your hand?” he asked with his soft voice, but somehow I felt a sternness in his voice and eyes.

I tried to avoid the eye contact, but he caressed my face, saying “hae, look at me…” making me couldn’t help but stared at his warm eyes.

“I don’t—I don’t know… she was… asking me to give it to you when changmin went away buying my bandage…”

“and why you accepted it?”

“I just don’t want… to hurt her feelings… she seems really like you hyukkie…”

“but did you hurt your heart instead?”

I broke our eye contact and stared down.

“hae…”

“i—I did… it hurts so much… but… I don’t know…”

he sighed and pecked my lips, making my heart went crazy in an instant.

“why you hold back your tears?”

I snapped my eyes open to look at him in surprise,

“I know you held your tears from me since then, even until now… and it hurts…”

my eyes getting even more teary,

“I don’t—I don’t want to—to cry in front of—you…” I failed miserably as I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

“I don’t want you—you to think that… I’m weak and—troublesome and…”

he wiped my tears with his gentle hands, making my tears flew even more uncontrollably.

“I’m afraid… if—if you will—leave me if i—if I’m always crying like this… because—no one—no one likes a crybaby like me… isn’t—isn’t it tiring to always—console someone like—this…”

“ssshhh hae…” he kissed my water eyes.

“I just—I just don’t want to-- bother you… to—to be your burden… I don’t—I don’t want… but—but I cant help it… it—it has been my—my other half to always—cry easily… so... at least—at least I don’t want to cry in—in front of you…”

“hae… ssshh…” he continued caressing my cheeks and kissing my tears as I sobbed hard.

“I’m—I’m sorry hyukkie i—I failed… please—please don’t hate me… I’m sorry i—I cant help it…”

“hae who said I would hate you if you always cry? Who said I don’t like a crybaby like you? Who said you’re my burden? Who said you’re a troublesome? Who said I’m tired of your cries?” he whispered softly as he kept caressing my cheeks. I was still sobbing hard looking at his warm gaze that I love the most.

“it does hurt whenever I see you crying like this, but it doesn’t mean I’m tired of it... it’ll be more hurt for me to see you holding back your tears from me like you did today..” he kissed the tip of my nose.

“all you said is not true... I love you, I love your everything... your teary eyes, you cute nose, your thin lips, your soft brunette hair, your perfect skin, your squishy body that fit perfectly with me whenever I hug you, your scent, your cute blushing face that always been my favorite, your cute stutter, your sweet voice, your warm, lovely, soft gaze, your vulnerable yet soft and sweet feelings, your kind and gentle heart… it would take days for me to mention everything that I love about you, and it’s including your crybaby side…”

I blushed at his words, and he pecked my lips.

“I must admit, I hate your tears if it means you’re in pain. But I love it at the same time, because it shows just how warm, soft, and gentle your heart is…”

i avoided our eye contact because im too shy with his words. He kissed my forehead.

“If you cry in front of me, it means you trust me. I want you to be comfortable around me hae. Don’t hide your tears and your smile, you can show everything to me, you can tell what’s in your mind, what’s inside your heart, what’s you’re feeling, and all… just… trust me please. Because I trust you hae, and I’m really comfortable around you..”

my heart warmed… it touched by his words. Every words he said entered my heart completely yet perfectly, made it so warm that I’m afraid it would melt. I didn’t even realize since when I stopped crying.. his warm hands, gentle eyes, and soft words really are magic to me.

“i… I trust you hyukkie… I was just—I was just afraid…” I said, looking directly to his eyes.

He smiled, “I know… then from now on, don’t be afraid of anything. I wont leave you no matter what”

I smiled at him and circled my arms around his neck. Hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly too. I inhaled his sweet masculine scent, enjoying his hug, when suddenly I realized about something,

 

“hyuk—hyukkie…”

“hmm?” he nuzzled on my neck, making me shivered.

“you haven’t… answered my question yet…”

“what question hae?”

“eun—eunji…”

“huh? Oh, it was nothing. He confessed to me but I said I already have a boyfriend”

“o—oh… huh..? E--eh? What?? Boyfriend??” I widened my eyes.

“hm hmm.. and I said it’s you”

then I pushed him completely, making him shocked.

“you—you told her that?? That—that I’m—donghae?? I mean… not… haeji??”

he frowned, “yes, of course I said donghae”

I gapped my mouth opened,

“then what’s… her reaction?”

“she was so shocked, she was asking me about haeji, so I said haeji is donghae of course”

I gapped my mouth even wider. He chuckled.

“wait, so you know that she thought haeji is my girlfriend??” he frowned,

“y—yes…” I stared down.

“…so that’s why you slapped my hand… it was because you didn’t want her to think that we have special relationship so you avoided me, wasn’t it?”

I bit my lower lip and nodded hesitantly.

He sighed.

“I’m—I’m sorry… I just… didn’t know what to do…”

he chuckled, “sometimes your kindness is the problem, you know that?”

“e—eh?”

“nothing… so is that the reason why you were crying?”

I tilted my head in confusion.

“…gosh hae don’t tilt your head like that” he said and he hugged me soooo tightly as if wanting to kill me with his hug. He mumbled something weird on my shoulder which I didn’t know, making me giggled at his weird behavior.

He exhaled and pulled from me again, staring at me, “so why were you crying?” he asked.

Then it came to me. The reason why I cried.

 

The image of those girls squealing over hyukkie came into my head.

The image of eunji staring admiringly with her sparkling eyes.

Image of the girls touching hyukkie with their eyes.

Eunji who gave her love letter for hyukkie to me.

The love letter which she put her love into it.

The love letters that I found in his room.

The stewardess who tried to catch his attention.

Someone I don’t know who locked me inside that room.

And when hyukkie smiling handsomely at them.

To know that I’m not the only one who loves him with all my heart. To know that someone’s trying to snatch him away from me. Someone will take him away from me. Someone will make us apart.

In the future, there’ll be more a lot of girls who loves hyukkie. Hyukkie is a good, nice, gentle person, there’s no way girls or even boys could resist him. And to know that I couldn’t do something about it because I’m such a coward.

The fact that I’m a coward, timid, gutless, weak. I hate it. And I hate it because I couldn’t change that fact. It made me sad and angry at the same time. I want them to know that this lee hyukjae is mine. Only mine, so no one would see him in that way and already had a note that he’s already mine.

 

“hae??”

I snapped from my thought when I heard hyukkie called me and caressed my cheek with his fingers.

“you okay?? You seem… upset and worried about something”

I bit my lower lip, “hyukkie…”

“hmm? What’s wrong??” he kept caressing my cheeks.

I clenched my fists on his front shirt.

“hyukkie… is hae’s right?”

he blinked his eyes in confusion, “huh?”

“hyukkie said hyukkie is hae’s… right?” I fists more.

“neh, of course, what’s—“

“then—then prove it” I said unconsciously.

He widened his eyes.

“I want—I want them to know that hyukkie is mine. I want them--  to know… so no one would get near you… my—my heart always hurts and I—I don’t like it…”

he seemed still shocked.

“I don’t like it whenever you—you smiled your warm smile at them… that—that smile that I love the most… is mine right…? because hyukkie said hyukkie is mine right??”

“hae—“

“I want them to know that!” I snapped a little unknowingly, “I want them to know…” I fisted my hands more as I felt my eyes getting watery again,

“how to make them know… hyukkie must prove it to hae… that hyukkie is mine… hyukkie not lying right…? when hyukkie said hyukkie is hae’s, hyukkie wasn’t lying… was you…?” tears started to flow from my eyes.

Hyukkie seemed panicked, he wiped my tears panicky.

“hae of course, I’m all yours and you’re mine, and—“

“then—then prove it to me” I said again, and once again making him widened his eyes in shock.

 

 “hae… listen to me” he said softly, more like a whisper, as he continued to wipe my tears. I still sobbed.

“I perfectly know what you feel, you wouldn’t know how angry and frustrated I was when I saw changmin hugged your shoulder. I know he was helping you but still… and to know that you allowed him to touch you, it makes me even more angrier”

I blinked my eyes as I tried to stop crying.

“you’re really handsome, beautiful, kind, a warm-hearted person. Who in this world doesn’t want to be your girlfriend or boyfriend? Every time I imagined someone loves you like I do, that that someone dares to get closer to you until he or she captured your heart, and you would leave me… it makes me beyond frustrated”

I clenched my fists on his shirt. “but it’s—it’s just an imagination… no—no one would love me and captured my heart… this is reality… in—in reality, someone’s really trying to—to snatch you away from me… you know that right…”

“no one will snatch me away from you hae…” he kissed my right eye.

“but still hyukkie… she tried to se--separate us… and I’m really-- sure in the future, more girls will—will try to do it also…” I said between my soft sobs.

 

He smiled his sweet smile at me and pressed his soft plump lips to mine. I closed my eyes, missing this feeling so much. He moved his lips a little, and I nearly forgot about anything for a few seconds, before he broke the kiss.

He suddenly smiled widely, “im so happy that you think that way”

“huh?” I blinked my eyes in confusion,

he chuckled, “that you afraid if someone would separate us and we would be apart, that means you reaaaally love me”

I blushed and palmed my blushing face. I just realized about what I said earlier to him…………………………….. oh my gosh.

Its embarrassing!!!

But—but what I said it’s all true…

I pouted.

He laughed and pulled me to his embrace, “hae I promise you I’ll never let anyone or anything separate us. trust me. You know I love you so much right?”

He moved my hands from my face, making me facing him. I just nodded my head a little, still blushing.

“I never this possessive before. I always protective to my things and to my special persons, but never this protective. So please don’t let anyone touch you like that again, or else I’ll do something stupid..” hyukkie said, kissing my temple.

“you’re mine hae.. I do want to make you all mine. I do want to prove you and all of the people that you’re mine and I’m yours. But I don’t want to hurt you, I don’t want ruin you, you’re as pure as an oxygen to me… at least… not now. I wont do it now, but I’m sure, and I promise I’ll show you one day in a most gentle way, that we’re each others… perfectly…”

I stared at his eyes and his gentle smile, and couldn’t help but ask, “h—how…?”

“huh?”

“you said… you will show me one day that we’re each others, but you wont do it now because you don’t want to hurt me… what is that actually?? why you don't want to do it now? Why it hurts me…?” I asked confusedly.

Hyukkie was just blinking his eyes for a couple of times, before an amuse smile appeared, and he laughed. I was shocked and I just looking at him confusedly.

What’s wrong???

“oh my gosh hae… you really as pure as an oxygen… oh my…” he said between his laughs, hugging me tightly.

I surely am confused now…

“you asked me to prove it to you before, then what do you mean by prove?” he asked when he finally stop laughing and looked at me, still giggling.

“umm… I don’t know… I just need a prove… but I don’t… know…” I said, unsure.

He chuckled and pecked my lips, making me blushed a little.

“I know one thing, not to prove you perfectly that I’m yours, but it’ll show you and everyone that I’m yours, but… I’m not sure you’ll do it” he said and chuckled,

my eyes sparkled immediately, I clenched my fists on his front shirt, “what?? What hyukkie??”

“are you sure? You want to do it?” he said amusingly, I nodded my head.

He then poked his neck, and said, “kiss mark”

I blinked my eyes. “what?”

He raised his brows. “kiss mark, you don’t know?” he asked and I shook my head.

He started to laugh a little again. I just stared confusedly at him.

What is kiss mark??

“it’s a mark that you make on your lover’s body hae, usually you do it on the neck. You kiss it until it leave a red or purple mark, and if people sees it, they’ll immediately know that this person is already taken, sometimes people called it hickey” he explain, still smiled amusingly.

“hic—hickey??” I said, he nodded his head. “can—can I do it??”

he seemed a little shock, but then smiled, “of course”

“so—so… I kiss your neck?” I asked unsure.

He chuckled and nodded his head, “yes, but not really… you need to and it too, until it red or purple”

I widened my eyes. “li— and su— it???” I blushed madly now.

He chuckled again, “yes, so you want to do it?”

“will—will it hurt you?” I asked,

“no” he smiled and caressed my hair, “it’s up to you you want to do it or not” he kissed my forehead.

I was battling in my mind for a while, before pulled his shirt, closing the gap between us and kissed his neck. Hyukkie gasped in shock.

“hae—“

I his neck experimentally.

“ha—hae wait--”

I tried to his neck. I and it, and and kissed it again. But then I realized hyukkie was his hands on the bed sheet tightly, made me stopped immediately.

“hyukkie are—are you okay?? Did—did I hurt you?? am I doing it wr—wrong?? im—im sorry” I said panicky.

He buried his face on my neck and shook his head, “no hae, I’m not hurt… just continue, you’re doing it right”

I was hesitating, but then continued again when I heard he whispered, “continue hae…”

I kissed his neck again, I was it like a lollipop and it like an ice cream. Hyukkie was his fists on the bed sheet more.

“o—oh my gosh… hae…” hyukkie groaned.

I and it again, I did it repeatedly until I felt like it’s enough, and pulled away. Hyukkie sighed and buried his face on my neck more while panting a little as I stared at the one spot on his neck which became red and purple. I started to smile.

“hyukkie look! I did it!! It’s red now!! Eh? Or purple? Um… I don’t know, but I did it right, didn’t i??” I said excitedly.

Hyukkie just nodded his head and panted, and I felt he kissed my neck, made me gasped in surprise at the ticklishness. He then whispered, “my turn”

I was still confused, but then I gasped more loud when I felt hyukkie and my neck.

“a—ah, hyuk—hyukkie” I clenched my fists on his back shirt,

he kept kissing, and my neck like I did before. I felt some kind of pleasures spreading all over me. I don’t know what it is. So is this how it feels? It kinda scares me but… I like it.

“ah! Hyukk—“ I shut my eyes tightly as felt hyukkie my neck more, I fists my hands more and shut my eyes tightly, feeling his soft plump lips on my neck.

“hyukkie” I sighed in relieved when hyukkie finally stopped what he was doing. I panted as saw him smiled in satisfy looking at my neck.

“perfect” he said and kissed my neck, making me flinched a little.

“is it—is it red and purple?” I asked,

he chuckled and nodded, “neh, you’re perfectly marked now” he said and I smiled widely.

now everyone will know hyukkie is mine!!

He chuckled again seeing my smile, and started to kiss my lips. I kissed him back. We moved our lips together until I felt he my lips, I opened my lips gladly, and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. He traveled his sweet tongue inside and met mine. i moaned a little when I felt he my tongue. It’s embarrassing for letting out that kind of sound, but I couldn’t be more careless. His kisses always drown me.

He kept kissing me passionately. I felt like wanting more, so I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He kept my lips and tongue while moved his hand to my waist, circling his arms around and pulling me even closer.

I was lacking for oxygen, so I pulled from the kiss. A saliva dripped from my lips, and when I was enough inhaling the oxygen, he kissed me again, immediately put his tongue inside my mouth again.

He caressed my back with his warm hands, making me shivered down my spine. I gasped when suddenly I felt his hand traveled and sneaked inside my shirt, caressing my skin, i shivered at the coldness, “hyuk—hyukkie?” I moaned, and he immediately pulled my shirt back again and traveling it around my clothed back again, mumbling “I’m sorry” between the kisses.

After kissing each other for a while, we pulled from the kiss when we sense we were lacked of air. I panted hard, and my cheeks burned. He stared into my eyes lovingly for some seconds, before pressed his lips on my neck. He kissed my neck, my jawline, and my collarbone while sometimes it a little, making me whimpered at the pleasure. I was enjoying his kisses when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

I gasped and pushed him from me. Hyukkie groaned.

 

“hyukkie, is hae with you?? is he okay?? He already came back right??” I heard sungmin’s voice from the door. I was about get up to open the door and pushed hyukkie away from me when suddenly hyukkie crashed his lips on mine.

“umph—“ he kissed my lips passionately again, caressing my back and waist. I was drowning once more, but immediately snapped my eyes open when I heard another voice,

“hyukjae, open the door” it’s kyuhyun.

I was panicked, I tried to push hyukkie away from me again, but he wouldn’t budge at all. “hyuk—hyukkie” I called him between the kisses but he kept kissing me. “sshh… just ignore them” he whispered on my lips and continued kissing me again.

I fisted my hand on the back of his shirt tighter when someone knocked on the door again, “yah hyukjae open the door now!!”, but hyukkie wouldn’t move.

It went until some minutes, until I heard someone said, “maybe they already asleep”, "what?? no way, it's still 8pm!", and “tch hyuk you’ll pay for this for sure” and then I heard some footsteps went away, and silence.

Hyukkie pulled from the kiss and hissed, “what pay?!”

I chuckled seeing his piss off face. He was still mumbling about something while looking at the door, and I couldn’t help but look at the kiss mark –or hickey- that I made on his neck.

“hyukkie… can i… can I make another one…?” I asked as I stared at his neck.

“huh? What ha—“

but before he finished his words, I already crashed my lips on his neck, making another hickey.

“w—wait hae— oh gosh… I haven’t—prepared myself—yet…“ he groaned as I kept and his neck. I don’t know why but hearing him calling my name repeatedly while I’m doing this made me happy. And to know that I could mark him as mine made me really excited. After I finished, hyukkie panted heavily while hanging his head low.

 I blinked and smiled widely looking at my work. I want another one!!

So I lifted my head again and kissed his neck on another spot, making another hickey again. Hyukkie wouldn’t stop groaning, and calling my name as I kept and his neck.

When i finally finished, I pulled away and smiled in satisfy looking at my other work. Hyukkie dropped his body above me and panted heavily.

“hyukkie…? Are you okay??”

“I’m… I’m okay hae…” he whispered between his heavy pants.

“can I make another one??”

“what—“

and I make another one.

i'm so happy!! i'll tell nemo about this later!!

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

well... nothing, just innocent hae became a little *cough* naughty. is this even a surprise? XD

here's your birthday present @blossomerry~ kkk happy belated birthday nauty girl! <3

wow this is the long one, hope you like it!! <3<3<3

p.s. don't forget to wish me a happy birthday okay bbs? xD love you!