46

Love Letter

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

 

 

.

This is dangerous.

REALLY dangerous.

 

“uh… hae I guess it’s better if youre not—“

I couldn’t even finish my words when I saw his teary eyes blinking confusedly at me, i got distracted especially when he tilted his head slightly to the right side. I doubt he knew what he was doing.

“i…” I tried to form a sentence but I was too captivated by his pure, deep, eyes.

He was still sitting on the desk, tilted his head more and swung his legs a little, waiting for my next words.

 

How to resist this irresistible creature?!?!

without me knowing, i already mumbled a 'yes'.

 

hae leaned his head on my neck, and I needed to hold my breath until his lips landed perfectly on my skin. My grip on hae’s waists tightened.

He began to my neck and it slowly, making me closed my eyes and breath in slowly to make myself calm.

I really don’t understand… like… seriously? This guy… how could he do this naughty thing in a reaaaaally innocent way…?

He my neck and it repeatedly, I groaned at the feeling. somehow the way he did it made me remember of a little kitten. It was so cute.

this is weird

someone making a hickey on the other guy’s neck is cute?

“ouch” I winched a little when hae suddenly bit me a little too hard,

he gasped and looked at me worriedly with his beautiful teary eyes. “i-- im sorry”

oh my goodness.

How could he be so adorable…

“you okay??” he asked while caressing the spot he just bit, and he started to kiss it repeatedly while muttering sorrys.

“it didn’t hurt hae” I smiled looking at his super delicate adorable expression. He looked at me again and smiled, before saying so innocently, “then I can continue?”

I nodded unconsciously,

and he immediately attacked my neck again. This time a little more passionate.

 

 

Holy .

"hae-- wait-- ah..."

 

 

He fisted his hands on my front shirt and brought me closer, and another spot of my neck, making it red and purple. I tilted my head to give him more access. I held the back of his head and brought him even closer, wanting to feel more as I started to moan a little.

“ah… …” my grip on his hair got tighter,

hae lifted his hands and wrapped them around my neck while trailing his lips to search for another spot to . I could feel his sinful sweet lips on my skin, and his hot tongue…

my skin felt like it burned.

oh no. this is not good.

“hae…”

I roamed my other hand on his back, making him arched his back a little. “nggh, hae… baby it’s enough…” I tried to stop him but he kept and my jawline.

“hae…” I whispered in his ear, well more like a moan tho, while caressing his waist.

“mmh” he whined in disapproval when I tried to pull away from him. Gosh this is really getting dangerous, I don’t know how to face his parents when we went downstairs. They surely will see my visible hickeys.

“hae, it’s enough baby” I tried so hard to suppress my moans. . I really did well just now, I didn’t moan that much.

Finally hae let go of my neck and I could clearly see his pout. I chuckled and pecked his lips, “don’t pout, or I’ll eat you again”

Hae blushed and pouted more, “but it’s my turn to eat you hyukkie” he mumbled and looked down disappointedly.

 

…………………………….

…………………….

……………

………

……

….

..

.

 

 

 

 

hae gasped when I suddenly ed my shirt halfway and revealed my chest and shoulders, almost topless in front of him.

“I need to stop you because its not appropriate if your parents see the hickeys” I kissed his lips shortly, “but if you do it here, they wont see it” I pointed at my shoulder and chest.

He was blushing madly looking at my bare shoulder, but I could see his eyes brightened, he blinked his eyes in anticipation, making me amused. And I was surprised when suddenly he traced his fingers on my shoulder,

“i-- i can…?” he mumbled while looking at my shoulder,

I didn’t know how to feel. I felt excited, anxious….. but scared at same time. What if I couldn’t restrain myself…? But my head already nodded without me knowing.

 

“oh s—…. Hae… ca—calm down…” I groaned when suddenly hae my skin eagerly,

he kept doing it until he finally made a red mark on my shoulder for the first time. I sighed in relief when he pulled away a little. He blinked his eyes looking at his art work, and slowly a smile form on his face.

“hyukkie this is amazing! I can actually make hickey on your shoulder!” he squealed happily while caressing the hickey,

. i couldnt do this.

i lifted him from the desk by his waist, making him stood on the ground.

“want more?” I asked and pulled him slowly to the bed beside the desk,

“I can??” he asked excitedly,

I smiled and dropped my body on his bed, making him fell on top of me, “why not?”

I don’t know what goes into me. I lost control.

I shouldn’t do this.

But this innocent guy really is driving me crazy.

 

Gosh… where is the blushing-guy hae… he didn’t seem to hesitate and crashed his lips on my other shoulder, starting to make hickeys there.

I put my left hand on his waist, while my other hand holding his head, brought him closer. I groaned and moaned when hae my skin a little too hard and passionate.

“h—hyukkie” hae moaned on my shoulder,

“mmh… keep going hae…” I roamed my hands on his back,

“b—but…” his hand reached my hand and tried to stop it, “my—my skin feels like its burning…”

oh shoot. I just realized I caressed his back under his shirt.

Oh my… his skin is too smooth and addicting, im paralyzed.

I pulled my hands slowly, but when I felt hae’s lips on my skin again, I had my hands inside his shirt again without my own permission.

Control hyukjae…

Control…

Control…

Contr—

“hyuk—hyukkie…” hae started to fidget on top of me, “your ha—hand…” he arched his back and buried his face on my neck, his hands were on my chest.

…………………………

CONTROL LEE HYUKJAE CONTROL.

“hyukkie i… I feel weird…” he continued to move, and his hands on my chest searched for something to hold

“… hae stop moving…” my breath became hard, and I stop breathing when suddenly hae’s face was right in front of mine.

No

No no no no no wrong move wrong move

His lips…

…screw self control.

I pulled the back of his head and kissed his lips hardly, making him gasped in shock. I flipped our positions so now im on top of him, kissing, , his lips and tongue, earning cute moans from him.

My hands roamed all over his , making his shirt went up. and he moaned my name when I trailed my lips to his jawline, kissing and it lightly.

“hyukkie” he gasped when i bit his neck.

i kept ravishing his neck and lips, and started to trail my hands to the front, slowly

slowly

slowly

to his chest

and—

 

“hae~ hyukjae~ lunch is readyyy!” suddenly hae’s mom chirped from downstairs.

 

I quickly broke the kiss and let go of hae, sitting on the bed. And I was captivated at the sight in front of me.

Hae was lying on the bed, his chest moved up and down, his lips parted searching for air, his fluffy hair and his cloth were messy, revealing his stomach a little. He looked shocked and confused.

 

I snapped back to my sense, and quickly ran to the bathroom.

I locked the door and panted a little while staring at the floor. I closed my eyes and tried to inhale slowly, then exhaled, trying to calm myself down.

I palmed my face and groaned.

What was that?

What was I going to do just now

What I was trying to do to him

To my precious, most innocent guy ive ever met.

What did I do to him.

I pulled my hair in frustration and groaned louder. I walked to the sink to wash my face with cold water.

 

 

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been splashing my face with cold water and stared at the mirror.

I sighed and dried my face with tissues beside the sink. I looked up and cursed to the man in the mirror, mouthing ' you' over and over again.

I threw the tissues to the bin and walked slowly to the door with my rapid heart. I touched the doorknob with my trembling hand, nervousness filled in me. I bit my lip, already prepared myself to bend on my knees and asking for forgiveness from hae.

i dont know what will happen to me if hae wouldnt forgive me...

But what I saw as soon as I opened the door, made me gasped.

Hae was standing in front of the bathroom door, with his both hands on his face wiping his tears that fell from his eyes.

Wait what

Tears?!?!

I widened my eyes in shock.

“im-- im sorry… I shouldn’t—shouldn’t do that…” he said between his sobs, “im sorry… hyukkie… please—please don’t be mad at me…” his tears fell even more.

I was so shocked to even say anything. I just cupped his face as a reflex and wiped the tears with my thumbs. Worriedness filled in my face and heart.

I don’t get it…

“hae why are you apologizing? im the one who should say sorry to you…” I said as soft as I could, not wanting to scare him.

He shook his head, still with tears falling uncontrollably and continued to sob hard, “y—you must be—m—mad at me and—and didn’t want to see me so—so you locked yourself in—in the bathroom…”

Ho.

“no—wait…”

“im sorry I wont… I wont do it again, I—I promise…” he sobbed while tightening his eyes, afraid to look at me.

My heart went ‘awww’ looking at his state. He apologized that he made hickeys on me? He thought I didn’t like it?

I caressed his face and pressed my lips on his thin ones, moving my lips and got a response immediately. It was just an innocent kiss, and I could feel wetness from his tears that still falling. I pulled away slowly. His face flushed, and he wiped his tears messily with his hands.

...

how could he blushed madly just by one innocent kiss but be so expert on giving me hickeys?!?!

 

I smiled at his still-blushing-cheeks, and pulled him closer by his waist, wiping his tears gently,

“hae, I more than love your kiss marks. I love it sooooo much that I’ll be grinning like an idiot for the whole day just by seeing it on my neck”, I said softly and he blushed at my words, I kissed his falling tears.

“and because I love it too much, I need to restrain myself” I gave him a peck on his forehead.

He looked confused, “w—why?” he asked between his soft sobs, tears already stopped falling which made me beyond relieved.

I smiled, “I don’t want to dirt you”

He frowned, “and—and why I would be d—dirt… I—I always take a—a shower…”

I laughed at his answer and brought him closer, he looked more confused, “I know, but I don’t want to ruin your innocence”

He pouted, “why everybody always… always says im innocent… i—im not innocent…”

I chuckled, “well… the only time when youre not innocent is when you give me hickeys… tho it still looks innocent to me”

He pouted more, “if being innocent makes—makes you run away from me… I’ll—I’ll try not to be innocent…”

I laughed and smiled amusingly at his cuteness, “but hae… I like you and your innocence”

“but... you’ll run away from me again…” he mumbled sadly,

awww…

I pecked his irresistible pouting lips, “I wont baby, im sorry… I promise I wont do that again…”

I grinned when he smiled his soft smile at me.

 

It’s funny tho… he was crying pretty hard because I left him (when in fact I was just trying to restrain myself from eating him), not because what I did to him…

Now I really want to protect his pure heart…

 

 

“you really love marking me, don’t you?” I said, smiling while caressing his wet blushing cheek with my right hand, while my other hand rested on his waist. he nodded his head a little,

“because… I can mark hyukkie as mine...” he said while smiling slightly, playing with the end of my shirt.

I palmed my face to get rid of the cuteness.

“everyone likes you and want to snatch you away from me…” he mumbled sadly, “that’s why when you said I can mark you as mine im really happy”

I saw how his lips curved into a cute grin, showing his adorable teeth and his eyes curved into a half moon,

I squealed hard inside.

Omg omg omg

My heart melted and jumped at the same time.

I squished him in my embrace.

“you can mark me as much as you want hae” I said, squishing him more,

“re—really??” he asked, his eyes sparkled,

I chuckled, “of course, im all yours”, I kissed his head and inhaled his scent, “but you cant do more than two hickeys on my neck, okay?”

I chuckled when I saw he pouted, I pecked his cute lips,

“but you can do as much as you want on my shoulders” I continued, earning sparkles from his eyes,

“but—but why I couldn’t do it on your neck…?” he asked curiously,

“well… because its not appropriate if people sees them” I smiled looking at his confused stare, “and when I say enough, you need to stop immediately, okay baby?”

“why??” he frowned,

“well… because…” I scratched my nap, I never knew it would be this hard to have a cute adorable super extra innocent boyfriend… “whenever you give hickeys on me, I feel… uhm… like my skin is burning and my heart beats crazily”

he gasped cutely, palmed his mouth,

“is it—is it the same like when you touched me on my ??” he asked panicky,

I looked at him in amusement, but then I smiled widely, “yeah it is. And…” I pulled him closer by his waist, “I feel like… I want more… I want to touch you even more more and more…” I whispered, caressing his waist,

And I guess he understood what I meant, because he blushed madly and quickly buried his face on my chest, made me chuckled,

“im sorry… i—I didn’t know…” he mumbled, and I could see his red ears,

I smiled widely at his adorableness and hugged him tighter, “its okay baby, I love it anyway~” I said happily,

He tilted his head and smiled sweetly. He lifted his arms nervously, and wrapped it around my neck. I smiled at him and was about to kiss him, when—

 

“hae, hyukjae, what took you so— oh my!!”

hae’s mother who suddenly came into hae’s room gasped, palming his mouth as we quickly broke the hug,

“ah… did I disturb something here~” she said teasingly,

I bit my lip and smiled sheepishly at her, while hae busied with his reddish blushing face.

 

 

 

~

 

 

“soo how’s the exam??” hae’s mom asked, munching her food happily.

we finally got rid of the scene on hae’s room earlier, which made me instead of felt embarrass, I grinned looking at hae’s cute panic face who kept whining at his mom to stop teasing us,

“ahh, that was kinda hard” I said, took a spoon of fried rice to my mouth, “I’ll just leave it to god for the result”, I continued, and immediately earned a look from hae,

“what?” I asked him confusedly,

“you finished the test half an hour earlier than the other students…” he said, eying me,

I scratched my head, “well… I got bored so…”

He flicked my head,

“ouch” I winched,

“dont believe him, mom. He mostly slept in our class but got an A+ for the monthly test” he said to his mom while pouting,

his mom laughed, “now would you look at that~ my son in law is really smart, isn't he??” she said happily,

I grinned widely hearing her words, “of course, mom!!” I exclaimed, and turned to the guy beside me who had his cheeks flushed red,

“but this husband of mine flicked my head instead of kissing it” I pouted, making hae’s face became redder and he hit my arm playfully. I laughed and caressed his hair.

 

“oh right, mom” I put my spoon and fork down on my plate, “hae wont go to school tomorrow” I said to hae’s mom, making hae looked at me in shock,

“we only have class meeting tomorrow, and im really worried with hae’s condition today, I guess he needs to take a rest”

she gasped hearing my words, “What happened?? Are you okay??” she asked panicky to his son – who seemed extremely confused at my sudden words,

“i—im okay mom…” he said confusedly,

“he’s okay, but he wont come to school tomorrow” I said, looking at his eyes who looked beyond confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

um.. so.. once again im really sorry for the very very late update.. and.. i guess what makes me couldnt update regularly mostly because i always struggle with a long chappie... (since i prefer a long chap than a short one)... but somehow it's more hard...

sooo i want to try to update more regurarly, but maybe it will shortened the chap a bit.. but of course there will be long chaps once in a while. are you guys okay with that...?

 

ANDDDDD........ how's this chappie?? how? how? how? really hope you like it, sweethearts!!! <3<3<3 

 

AND OMFG I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I SAW 900 SUBSCRIBERS OH MY THANK YOU SO MUCH TTT___TTT

love you and see you~ <3