5

Love Letter

 

Donghae's POV

 

 

I'm crying hard in someone's embrace. I don't know, if I'm crying because of the wound on my hand or because of the question "Is human really this mean?". I guess not all of them, my family is lovely.

But. Why? I just accidentally bumped into him, and I already said I'm sorry, even it sounded like a whisper and even maybe he didn't hear it. But still. Why. And this is not the first time I came into this situation.

2 days ago, when I was going to sit on one of the table in school's cafetaria, 3 girls cut my way and sat on that table, made me lost my balance and fell on the floor with the food. They only said "what is he doing?"

4 days ago, 2 guys approached me, pulled my hair again and again while saying "why you never talk?" Why, why, and why.

5 days ago, I saw a girl dropped her things and scattered on the floor, I tried to help her but then her boyfriend came and pushed me until I fell.

6 days ago........I don't even want to remember

Seriously what's wrong with them? And what's wrong about me and the floor, why I always fell. And I DID talk, but they never hear me. I'm trying, I'm trying to speak, but they never let me. I cried with all my heart really hard.

 

"Ssshhh its okay, it finished already donghae" I heard someone whispered in my ear in a soothing voice and hand rubbed my back slowly. I closed my eyes, so comfortable.. but then I stunned. I know this voice. I felt how a hand wiped away my tears, and I pulled my head slowly. And I saw Hyukjae's face, extremely close. I widened my eyes. He.. did he.. the one that.. embrace me..just now..?

 

......................

 

OMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No way.

 

AKSKIDEWUDHWEHEWIDEQODNWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

NO! KEEP CALM DONGHAE!

 

It must be a dream

 

Yes right

 

I pinched my left cheek

 

"OUCH!!" In the name of all the fishes in the sea IT HURTS LIKE HELL

 

"Yah!! What are you doing?! Pabo! Your cheek still bruised!" Hyukjae panicked and caressed my cheek slowly. Oh god...

 

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD IT'S FREAKING REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS FACE! SO CLOSE!

SO HANDSOME SO FLAWLESS SO--

 

"Are you feeling better now?" hyukjae's asked with a really worried expression, "mrs. Kim went away for awhile and she said you must take a rest because your leg's getting worse"

Huh? Leg? Oh right, my ankle's already hurt due to my clumsiness and it bruised. I don't know that I hit the school gate that hard.. But someone made it worse, he stepped on my ankle and-- ugh I don't want to remember how it felt.

 

But OFCOURSE I AM, LEE HYUKJAE! I EVEN FORGET ABOUT MY BRUISE AND WOUND AND WHO CARES ABOUT MY LEG WHEN YOU'RE FREAKING HERE!

 

I nodded slowly and can't help but blushed when hyukjae smiled sweetly at me while still caressing my bruised cheek. Oh god please, if its a dream I really begged you to never wake me up.

"Donghae" I tilted my head to look at his eyes, and blushed a little. He stared at me with a serious look and said "who did this?" I stunned. I just blinked my eyes and kept silent. "Was it kangin?" I bit my bottom lip and still kept silent, too afraid to answer. H-how did he know? Well.. yes it was kangin, but I can't fully blame him because I was the one who bumped into him in the first place "I knew it, bastard" suddenly he sat up and was going to go outside, but stopped immediately when I held his right wrist with my both hands, tightly.

He turned his head to looked at me. I know what he was going to do, so I shook my head slowly.  My eyes started to get teary. I don't know, I just don't like the fact that he will leave me. "D-donghae, no-- I won't do anything. I promise. Please don't cry" he kneeled down in front of me who still sat on the edge of the bedside. And wiped my tears away before it fall from my eyes.

"H-hyuk..jae" I said, more like a whisper

He looked at me with full of concern in his eyes, and then smiled really soft and beautifully for a long time when I whispered,

"thank you"