21

Love Letter

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

"Morning nemo! Breakfast?" I said to the little clownfish in the aquarium and gave him his food happily. Well, nemo's already okay now, he could swim freely and happily again like before so I put him back to his aquarium. I smiled at the cute fish in front of me.

"Hae! Hyukjae's already here~" suddenly I heard my mom shouted calling me from downstairs. w--wait what, he's already here! I went in front of the mirror and settled myself, but then I blushed when I remembered about hyukkie yesterday.. He was pampering me like a little kid in front of their parents!! And I kissed him omg!!

 

 

- flashback -

 

I was sitting in the dining table with hyukkie's family with my still blushing cheeks, when suddenly I saw hyukkie came inside the kitchen with his wide cute gummy smile and sat beside me, made my face became more redder. God! Can he stop smiling like that?! I looked down still feeling embarrassed.

"Oppa, why are you smiling like an idiot monkey nonstop?" Amber asked looking at hyukkie cutely as she tried to climb onto her dad's laps,

"Nothing ambaby, ah have I told you you look cute today?" Hyukkie said still with his grinning face made amber gasped. "he didn't mad I called him monkey! dad I'm scared" she said hugging her dad more, clinging onto him. hyukkie's smile grew even wider, ignoring amber's words and drank his strawberry milk happily.

I was about to chuckle at their cuteness but I blushed instead when hyukkie whispered, "just someone kissed me" and I covered my red face with my palms. i knew it! i shouldn't did that!

 

"Donghae, are you feeling better?" Hyukkie's dad suddenly said, made me pulls my hands and snapped my head, "y-yes.. I-i'm sorry.." I tried to say but I slapped myself mentally when it came out as a stutter.

"No no, don't say sorry son, I'm just worried" I could saw how hyukkie's dad concerned eyes looking at me. Ah.. I felt warm inside. I smiled softly at him and said "I'm okay.." made him smiled at me and amber squealed on his laps.

Then I felt something gently my hair. H-huh? Hyukkie's mom? She was caressing my head gently and there's pure concern in her eyes as she said with a sweet voice, "what's wrong donghae? Were you crying? Why?"

I bite my bottom lips and looked down, didn't know what to say, "n-no.. I just.. Umm..", I didn't know, I felt a little bit afraid and shy because hyukkie, hyukkie's dad and amber looking at me with an intense look now.

"It's okay mom, he's just too tired, I'll be taking care of him" hyukkie said smiling sweetly at me while caressing my cheek, made me blushed. And.. Huh? I saw amber, hyukkie's dad, and hyukkie's mom staring at us with wide eyes and shock expression. W-what's wrong?

"IS HE POISONED?!" Amber said while covering her eyes with both hands, and

"What did......you gave him for breakfast this morning.......my wife..?" Hyukkie's dad said still with his wide eyes looking at hyukkie.

"I don't...I don't know.........."Hyukkie's mom said, her eyes still wide.

"YAH! What did you mean by that?!" Hyukkie snapped at them and pouted. Omo! Cute. Hyukkie's mom laughed and went to hug his son..tightly, made hyukkie almost choked, and she squealed happily, "KYA~ my son really is in love and already grown up! I'm soooooo happy!!"

"Guess I don't have to wash away those bugs who kept pestering hyukkie anymore" amber said while drank her milk calmly like some old man who just finished his work. Hyukkie's dad laughed and pinched her cheeks.

I just staring at them and tilted my head in confusion. "Mom-- can't.. Breath.." Hyukkie said and sighed in relief when his mom finally released him, "oops, sorry! My bad! I'll take the dinner now~" She giggled happily and went to settle the dinner again.

"Tsk, what's with all of you, its not like I killed someone" hyukjae hissed and sulked. I chuckled silently. "Hey I heard that" hyukkie said pouting at me. Made me chuckled more.

 

"Okay okay enough~ let's eat" hyukkie's mom said while serving our dinner, and I was amazed at what she cooked. It was beef steak and it looked reaaally delicious with mash potato and vegetables. I smiled. I love steak!

I was going to take the plate from hyukkie's mom hands when suddenly hyukkie took it instead, made me looked confusedly at him. "Hyukkie, that's for donghae. I already gave you, haven't I?" Hyukkie's mom said, but hyukkie just muttered "I know" while cutting the steak that he just took with a serious face, made me blushed again when I realized that he cut it for me again.

Hyukkie's mom still looking at hyukkie confusedly along with amber and hyukkie's dad. "uhm.. hyukkie, I can cut it by myself" I said with a low voice but just received a simple "no" from him. I pouted. "I promise I won't cut my hand" and received a "no" again. I frowned and pouted more. "Yah, I'm not a five years old kid. Give me that" I said and tried to take the plate but he stopped me and looked at me with his serious look, but then his eyes went softer as he looked at my eyes, "the last thing I want to see is seeing you hurt. Just let me do this for you" he said smiling at me and continued to cut my steak. I blushed. And not long after that, he finished cutting it and put the steak in front of me before took the knife away. And he ate his steak happily.

"No..way" amber muttered in disbelief as she looked at hyukkie in horror, his mom dropped her fork, and his dad gaped his mouth like nemo always does.

 

-end of flashback

 

 

I blushed again in front of the mirror. That was so embarrassing!! AAAAA-- wait. I was still curious though why hyukkie's parents and amber seemed so shocked? I mean.. I thought they were going to tease us or what, but they didn't, instead their reactions were really weird yet funny.. Its not like I want them to tease me but.. I groaned and ruffled my hair. Whatever!

I quickly went downstairs, hoping silently hyukkie won't be angry at me because it took me 10 minutes to be ready.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I almost slipped from the stairs when I heard dad shouted from the living room, but thank god I didn't. I quickening my steps, and as I reached the living room I saw my dad pinned hyukkie on the wall and his hands on hyukkie's collar shirt. Looked like he was going to punch him anytime soon. NOOOOOO!

"Hello sir, I want to pick donghae up to school" hyukkie said while smiling his cute gummy smile. Omg that smile.. W-wait-- why did he smile anyway?!

"AND WHY IS THAT?!" dad shouted again made me jumped on my feet. But.. Uh.. Hyukkie didn't budge at all, instead he was.. Frowning?

"Why? Because I want to make sure he's not hurting himself again on the street, like bumping onto the school gate and who knows he would bumped onto some jerks on the street and they start to--"

"YAH! SHUT UP! I UNDERSTAND FINE!" dad groaned, and hyukkie smiled his super delicate cute gummy smile, "but no. I'm the one who will send him school, not you. So please you know where the door is right?" dad said made me widened my eyes. WHAT THE-- dad will send me to school?? What kind of joke is that?! Hell I'm not a freaking 5 years old kid!!

I was about to go to them and said something when suddenly mom came from the kitchen and hit dad's head with a folded newspaper made dad winched, "that's sweet of you sweetie, but no! You have work and hae will go with this cute guy, so release him already!"

 dad shook his head furiously.

"What? Sweetie--"

"Don't want to"

"what's wrong with--"

"Don't want"

"Honey--"

"No"

dad.. Sulked..? What was-- "HEY I HEARD THAT!" Suddenly dad shouted made me and mom jumped a little, "YOU CHUCKLED JUST NOW I HEARD THAT! THIS BRAT!" dad shook hyukkie's body by his collar shirt, but hyukkie kept smiling his gummy smile that grew even wider on his face like an idiot while being shook by dad. Well, handsome idiot i mean. I chuckled silently at my own thought.

"YAH! Honey stop that or I'll throw all of your balls on the street!" mom said and dad stopped immediately. Huh? He slowly let go of hyukkie, and silently went inside his room. Then I heard some frustrated groans from his room.

I turned my head to hyukkie and was going to approach him when suddenly dad opened the door revealing his head and shouted "LOOK, I WANT TO HAVE GRANDCHILD BUT NOT NOW SO DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM BRAT, OR I WILL KILL YOU!" And closed the door with a loud groan.

And my face.... Already more red than a tomato while mom and hyukkie laughing his off.

 

 

 

"Do you prefer girl or boy?" Hyukkie suddenly said while playing with my fingers. We're on our way to school now.

"What?" I responded confusedly.

"Child of course, girl or boy? Or both??" Hyukkie asked happily with a really happy face made me chuckled but then blushed immediately when I realized what was he meant.

"I want both though, hmm but if you just want one it's okay" hyukkie said again while thinking with his serious look then smiled his gummy smile. Made me laughed. But then my laugh vanished.. Umm..

"Hyukkie, uh I'm sorry.. But.. I can't get pregnant.." I said looking down. I just realized, I mean, of course I know guys can't pregnant but I just realized that hyukkie can't have a child if he still with me until then, right? Of course hyukkie wants child. My eyes started to heat as i felt my heart really hurts. Ugh.

"Did you by any chance said you will be my wife??" Hyukkie suddenly said with a really wide grin on his face looking at me cutely. W-what? I widened my eyes.

"So you will marry me???" Hyukkie beamed happily and jumped a little, I felt my face really red. What the--

"OH GOSH I'M SO HAPPY HAE WILL MARRY M--umph!" I palmed his lips immediately and looked our surrounding if there's people heard us. My face burned and red. Oh my.. I JUST WANT TO DROWN MYSELF INTO THE SEA SERIOUSLY.

Hyukkie took my hands which on his lips and kissed them. Made me blushed more. "Do you know how happy I am?" Hyukkie said smiling widely and pulled me into his embrace. "We can adopted you know, or.. Do you want to have a child of your own?" Hmm? I could feel there's a slight sadness in his voice. I smiled and hugged him back.

"I want to be with you" I said softly and almost inaudible, but I could tell hyukkie heard it because he pulled from the hug suddenly and looking at me in shock, and slowly a wide gummy smile appeared on his face. Made me blushed.

"I want to be with you too hae! Forever!!" Hyukkie said happily and leaned his face to mine. I blushed more. I quickly pushed him away and started to run. Gosh! It was just 3 meters away from school, other students might see us! I heard hyukkie laughed and I run with my blushing cheeks, but then stopped immediately when hyukkie pulled me onto him before I hit the student in front of me.

 

 

 

"By the way hae, what balls did your mom told your dad?" Hyukkie asked as he helped me to take some books from the locker, made me slightly blushed at the fact that some students looking at us with a little shocked expression. Well, they still didn't know about our relationship and I don't know why but I don't think it'll be a good idea if they know.

"Oh, it was a soccer ball" I told him and wanted to take my books from his hand but he hid them on his back and guide me to class, "give me my book, hyukkie" I said but he shook his head instead made me pouted.

"Oh! Your dad loves soccer?" He asked and chuckled seeing my pouting lips and pinched my cheek. I blushed. "Neh.. He really loves it so much" I said smiling when I imagined dad's face when he played soccer.

"Hmm is that so.. I thought it was another ball though" hyukkie chuckled lightly. I looked at him and tilted my head, "what ball?" I asked, and I could sense he was a little bit surprised but then he laughed and ruffled my hair. "Nothing, you're too innocent I guess" he said made me pout again.

 

 

'Come on!' -hyukjae

 

'No' -donghae. I shook my head.

 

'Just try, once' -hyukjae

 

I pouted while looking down. Hyukkie had just told me to not bent down my head and tried to greet the teacher or someone, but I can't. Ugh it'll be embarrassing you know, when someone you don't care about his presence suddenly greet you in the morning.

 

'Just smile then' -hyukjae

 

I looked at his direction and was greeted by his cute gummy smile, and I smiled unconsciously.

 

'Whoa! Shining~' he showed his left hand while covering his eyes, pretended like there's a sun hitting his eyes with its light. Made me laughed silently at his silliness and when I tried to throw him a tissue, I heard someone fell just right beside me.

"Ouch.." Luna winched in pain, she was on my left side with papers scattered and one of my book on the floor. It was like she tried to grab my desk to prevent herself from falling but failed,  instead my book was fall too.

I was hesitated a bit at first, but then I helped her to take the papers that scattered on the floor. I saw hyukkie tried to help me but I already took them all.

"Thank you, donghae-sshi" luna said smiling at me as she tried to stand up, and I had to battle with myself should I or should I not smile to her. I was afraid if she would think that I'm creepy or what, but then I remembered hyukkie and his words. i should try!

So I smiled to her, "it's okay" I said with a low voice as I took my book that on the floor and sat on my seat again.

As i sat on my seat, i immediately looked at my right side to look at hyukkie. Huh? He was frowning looking at.. luna? I tilted my head. Luna still stood on her previous spot didn't move even an inch with her eyes open a little bit wide. Looked like she was..spacing out?

"Luna-sshi, have you finish giving the papers to all of your classmates?" The teacher suddenly said made luna snapped her head up, "ah, neh, I'm sorry miss" she said and bowed a little.

"Uh.. Here's your paper oppa" luna smiled at me while giving me the paper and went to the other student to give them the paper too. O-oppa? I was a little bit surprised. I looked at my right side and found hyukkie frowning looking at the front. I tilted my head in confusion.

 

 

We were in the cafetaria now and sitting at our usual table with kyuhyun and sungmin. But I was so confused. Kyuhyun and sungmin were talking happily while eating their foods, while hyukkie.. He was just playing with his food. What's wrong with him? Usually he always talked to me about random things even if sometimes my responds were just nods or shakes my head or blushed. 

I frowned. "Hyukkie, don't play with your food" I said with a low voice to him. He tilted his head to look at me and pouted. Huh?

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly to him, but he just shook his head and continued playing with his food. "Hyukkie, stop it" I said with a concern in my voice and he stopped doing it, but instead of he eat his food, he just pouting and looking at his food like a five years old boy who doesn't want to eat his vegetables.

I frowned. i was thinking about something. hmm.. I stood up, and he immediately caught my hand, "where are you going?" He asked frowning. "Just.. Want to buy drink" I said a little bit nervous. "I will buy it for you, just sit here with kyu and sungmin" he said and was about to stand up but I prevented him.

"No! I can do it by myself" I said, but received a frown from him and I immediately added "I won't hurt myself, I promise I'll be careful" I said assuring him. He seemed hesitated but his eyes seemed softened when he looked at my pleading eyes. He released my hand, "comeback quickly, okay?" He said with a sad voice, made me chuckled. "Okay" I said and patted his head. And he smiled.

 

I walked carefully to the vending machine to buy strawberry milk for hyukkie. Well, it looked like hyukkie was not in a good mood, so since I know he loves strawberry milk so much, I wanted to buy him that to make him feel better even just a little.

I was really careful for not bumping onto someone or something because I don't want hyukkie to worry. And when I got the strawberry milk, I quickly went back to our seat and.. i saw jessica standing beside our table. Made my heart flinched. It looked like jessica was saying something to hyukkie but hyukkie just ignored him by eating his food silently. And I felt my heart being squeezed when suddenly jessica gave him a strawberry milk.

Hyukkie's eyes seemed a little bit sparkling due to the strawberry milk, but then the sparkles gone and he back to his food. Jessica frowned and said something to hyukkie again, I didn't know what she was saying since the cafetaria was really noisy, she then put the strawberry milk on the table angrily and stomped her feet walking away.

 

I bent my head down and put the milk inside my pocket. I walked slowly to our table and sat silently. "Ah hae finally you're back! I was so worried you know" he said rubbing my head. "Huh? Where's your drink, hae? Are they run of it?" Hyukkie asked confusedly but I just shook my head and ate my food.

I looked at the strawberry milk from jessica which on the table. Ugh.. I guess jessica knew too that hyukkie was in a bad mood so she gave him strawberry milk. Of course she would knew it, she was his ex after all. I frowned looking at the strawberry milk while hoping silently, 'don't drink that milk hyukkie, please don't' over and over again.

"What's wrong, hae?" He asked caressing my cheek with his worried face. I just looking at my food. And my heart cracked when hyukkie suddenly grabbed the strawberry milk and put the straw in it. "Here hae, I know you love chocolate milk the most, but strawberry milk is good too" hyukkie smiled at me. I shook my head furiously and continued eating my food. I don't want to drink something from that witch! Never!!

"Hae?" Hyukkie called me but I was too into my thought that I didn't even realized that the strawberry milk that I just bought fell from my pocket since I didn't put it properly inside. It fell to the floor and hyukkie took it immediately. I was a little bit panicked but tried to keep calm as if nothing happened.

"Hae, is this yours?" Hyukkie asked looking at me, I shook my head. "Really?" He asked again and I shook my head more. Hyukkie frowned and looked at the strawberry milk, then a wide smile crept on his face. He then took the strawberry milk that jessica gave him, and gave it to the other student who just passing by, and of course that student received it happily. I stared at him with a confused look, but he just continued to smile widely and put a straw into the strawberry milk that I bought and drank it happily.

I kept looking at him confusedly. After he finished drinking that milk, he quickly kissed my cheek softly and smiled his gummy smile to me. I stunned. "Thank you hae, you and your strawberry milk are the best!" He beamed cutely, and I blushed. "W-what? I didn't--" I tried to speak but he cut me, "oh yes, its not yours of course. No one saw you in the vending machine waiting for this strawberry milk with your cutest simple smile ever and walking carefully just now" he said looking sweetly at me and winked playfully, made me slightly shocked and I needed to cover my face with my palms to hid my blushing cheeks. made him laughed. So he was watching me..? OH GOD how embarrassing! well, at least he's laughing now. i smiled.

 

--

 

Oh no.... Oh no oh no oh no..... I'm having a really hard time with my bag, desk, chair, and floor around me now. NOOOO! Where's my nemo's pen that hyukkie bought for me on our first date??!! I was really super extra panic searching for that certain pen. It was the fifth time already I check inside my bag!

"Hae??" I heard hyukkie called made me snapped my head and looked at him. He was still packing his things on his desk, getting ready to go home. "What's wrong? I called you for the nth time already"

"Ah, I'm sorry hyukkie.. I'm just.. Uhh.. What's wrong?" I asked looking at him. "I was asking you, do you want to go to minnie's cafe? We can eat strawberry cake and chocolate cake!" He beamed happily. But I just blinked my eyes.

"Uh.. You don't want to?" Hyukkie said not sure while rubbing his back head with his right hand.

"N-no! I want! O-okay, wait.." I said and started packing my things but then stopped for awhile. I started to think, should I just tell hyukkie that I can't go with him? So that I could search for my pen. I sighed. What should I do? That pen is really precious to me. Ugh..

"Hae, you okay?" Hyukkie asked looking worriedly at me, "n-neh! I'm okay.." I said nervously and continued packing my things while trying so hard not to cry when suddenly I heard someone called me.

"Donghae oppa" I looked at my left side to see luna standing nervously beside my desk while holding.. AH! NEMO!! I stared at the pen with confused yet shock look. "I'm sorry oppa, I found this on the floor when I was fall. I was not sure if it's yours or not, but after seeing you looked like looking for something, I guess this is yours.. Am I right?" She said smiling.. Shyly?at me. My eyes grew wider as I took that pen from her and I felt like crying in happiness.

"Y-yes! Its mine! T-thank you so much luna!" I smiled widely at her, and she seemed.. Stunned? Her eyes were so wide. But I couldn't be more careless, I buried my face on my pen and palms, hiding my little tears of happiness. And I was about to turn to hyukkie's direction when--

BAMM!

I jumped in shock. Someone just went outside and closed the door harshly.

H-hyukkie?

 

 

I ran outside through the hallway searching for hyukkie. What's wrong with him? Oh god, was he angry with me? Don't tell me he knew that I almost lost my pen so he mad at me? AAAAA I couldn't think straight! I must find him! I ran, but I ran carefully since the last thing I want to see was seeing hyukkie angry and worried at the same time.

I continued running when suddenly someone caught my wrist. Made me stopped from my track and looking at the person who just stopped me.

"Hey, can we talk for awhile?"

 

K-kangin..?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg finally i'm free!! :""D will update more often now ^^ well just if you want me to XD

hope you like this chappie <3<3