1

Love Letter

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I love…… someone

 

I opened the door quietly and went to my desk. “did you see this film last night?” “what were you doing last night?” “hey, lets hang out after school!” I walked slowly as I heard student’s chanted and laughed all over the class room. When I was about to sit on my desk, I felt someone nudged my right arm and said “hey listen!” and I froze.

 

That voice

 

The voice that I love the most

 

That’s that “someone”

 

That’s no other than lee hyukjae

 

I love him

 

Yes, “him”

 

I snapped at my thought, and then I turned around and asked “y-yes?” hoping silently that my voice wouldn't crack, but failed miserably.

“huh?” hukjae said, tilted his head to look at me.

I stunned. Those eyes. Those two mesmerizing eyes looked directly into my eyes. “u-uh… why?” I don’t understand, didn’t he just nudged me and talked to me?

“ah not you, I was talking to sungmin” he said.

.

I felt my cheeks reddened due to the embarrassment. stupid lee donghae! Of course he didn’t talk to you! He just accidentally hit your arm. Who the hell in this world wants to talk with you! I  stopped my curses in my head when I heard, that words..

 

 “well, good morning donghae”

 

and i lost it.

 

 

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

"Good morning, donghae" I smiled my gummy smile and said to him.

Huh? What's wrong with him? He froze in his place, didn't say anything and didn't move even an inch. "Hey hyukkie let's eat cake in my cafe after school! I'll make you your strawberry cake!" I immediately turned my head to sungmin who had his eyes sparkled and a wide smile on his face while hugged his boyfriend kyuhyun. Yes, "boyfriend" he's gay, but who am I to judge? They're my bestfriends, I love them and I think they're cute together. Well back to the strawberry.. Err conversation. 

"HELL YES!" God knows how I love strawberry cake, I mean, strawberries so much!

 

Then I realized something. I turned my head to my left side. And saw donghae already sat on his desk next to me, palmed his face with both hands. His face seemed so red. oh my, Is he okay? When I was about to ask what's wrong with him, suddenly the teacher came in. And I quickly faced to the front and decided to ask the guy later.

 

..........................It was already 20 minutes I sat here hearing this old man talking about math with his sound-like-bird voice. Damn I'm bored! I started to look around and I spotted two love birds in front of me playing with each other's fingers under the desk while the other have his psp on his left hand. Yeah who else if its not kyuhyun and sungmin couple. I rolled my eyes. And I spotted the boy next to me, lee donghae. He looked like he's thinking hard about something. And.......

Hm? What's that?

 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

Omg. Oh my god. Oh.my.god.

DID I HEAR IT RIGHT?

HE SAID IT HE SAID IT HE SAID IT! "Good morning, donghae" AAAAAAAAAAA wait--stupid donghae reply him! Say "good morning, hyuk" no--no no, no hyuk. It sounds too intimate. "Good morning, hyukkie" NO! Its creepy, donghae!

 

"G-good.. Morning, hy-hyukjae.." Finally I said it! And..... Ah, He's already turned away and talking to his friends, kyuhyun and sungmin. I felt my heart hurts. I sighed. i sat on my chair and immediately opened my math book when the teacher came. Still blushing. stupid, dummy, lee donghae.

 

I tried to focus on the teacher in front of the class, but I couldn't help but thinking about what happened earlier. Well, I know it was just a greeting, the usual greeting. But not "usual" for me, that was really special to me. Nobody had talked to me even just a simple greeting. Not even the teacher.

Yes, I'm so clumsy, never talk, always have this gloomy aura around me. At first, I tried my best to make friends, at least just one. But no. When I started to talk to them, they would have this 'frown' on their brows. Even when I just helped them to take their eraser that just fell on the floor, instead of they saying "thank you" they'll just frowned. I don't know, that frown seems not hatred, disgusted, angry or anything of that sort, but just.. a frown. And it hurts. That's why I'm afraid to talk to people.

But..... Lee hyukjae. He was the first person who greeted me, the first person who talked to me first. And.. stupid! The one you love! Why couldn't you just immediately reply him! Just "good morning"! Something like this will never happen twice donghae! this lee hyukjae, the one who always smiles, the beautiful gummy smile that took your heart away when you first saw him. he's--

 

"What's that?"

 

Huh? I snapped at my thought and turned my head to the sound's direction, to my right side, to--

I widened my eyes.

 

LEE HYUKJAE? OH MY--

 

Yes he's sit right next to me but we never talked before.

 

he chuckled.

 

"H-huh?" I tilted my head, confused, slightly blushing and still can't believe, was he really talking to me?

 

"Kkkkk~ what's with the face, donghae? And what's that on your left hand? 'Don't forget bada's food?' Who's bada--"

 

PLAKK!

Something hits hyukjae's head

 

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Hyukjae rubbed his head cutely. Earning laughs from the students and a glare from the teacher "That. Was for talking in my class, lee hyukjae. Stop talking and focus!" and the teacher continued the lesson.

 

I chuckled. The teacher just threw an eraser to hyukjae's head from afar.

 

And I blushed when I realized hyukjae just read it. There, on my left arm, there's written "don't forget! Bada's food!" And "sugar, salt, onion" well.. Because I know how forgetful and clumsy i could get, I always wrote what I must do on my left arm as a reminder.

 

And I heard hyukjae whispered "is that a note?" I looked at him and immediately blushed and looked down, didn't know what to do or what to say

 

"Cute"

 

I heard him said.