36

Love Letter

 

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

“remember oppa! I want that panda plushie okay? Sulli says it’s only in jeju so this is my only chance since mom wont let me go with you now. Remember remember remember!! The one with a blue ribbon on its left ear, okay?? And you know its in one of the shops there so don’t miss it!! And—“

“yah!! I know!! Now let it go!” I snapped at the little annoying girl who kept blabbering while clinging on my suitcase, hugging it tightly, preventing me from pulling it.

“but you will forget after you step your right foot on the island!!” amber whined and started to kick my suitcase. I groaned in frustration.

“And remember too about my request! A picture of my beautiful—“

“a picture of your beautiful-perfect-handsome-prince oppa I get it!!” I hissed and continued to walk to search for MY beautiful-perfect-handsome hae.

 

We’re at the airport right now and yeah mom and amber send me and yes, this little girl of mine wouldn’t stop blabbering about his panda and his prince-oppa since I woke up in the morning.

She kept talking about “hyukkie oppa why wont you listen to me?!” and all as I kept ignoring her and wandering around to search for the particular guy.

Suddenly I heard amber gasped, “AAAHH!!!”

I turned my head to her quickly, and found amber already in kyu’s arms and sungmin beside him. I sighed in relief. I thought something bad happened to her. I backed to search for my fishy again.

“kyu oppa you scared me!! I thought someone would kidnap me” amber whined and hit kyu’s shoulder furiously, he only laughed and bowed his head to greet my mom who just chuckled seeing the scenes.

“if you search for my bunny hae, he’s over there” sungmin said and chuckled, pointing at the guy that I searched since then.

My face brightened immediately as I saw hae bidding goodbye to his dad and mom and started to pull his suitcase to the boarding pass.

“mom I’ll go now okay?? I’ll call you as soon as I arrived! Be careful when you drive and amber you stop blabbering so much and I know you miss me already I’ll buy you your panda and my wife’s picture okay bye I love you two oh and kyu Minnie my suitcase please thanks see you” I said in one breath before kissed my mom’s and amber’s cheeks then ran to hae’s direction, leaving kyuhyun and sungmin with my suitcase.

I could hear amber, kyu, and Minnie shouted, “YAH!!!” and my mom just laughed.

 

My smile was reaaaaally bright right now, still running, but then my smile faded and I ran even more fast when I saw hae suddenly fell, without a wind, without a fire, without anything happened...

I quickly squatted down in front of him and checked all over his body if there’s any bruises or something while muttered, “you okay?? Hurt somewhere?? What’s wrong?? Are you sick??” and I could see he was blushing but I kinda careless and kept checking his arms and legs.

“hyukkie I’m okay” he mumbled and looked down, “im sorry..”

“no no no I’m just worried! Completely okay??” I asked as I helped him to stand up, and he nodded. I sighed in relief and took his suitcase from his hand.

“ah—hyukkie I can—“

I pecked his forehead and smiled, “no, let me”

He just blushed and bit his lower lip as I guided him to the boarding pass, holding his shoulder with my left hand while my right hand pulling his suitcase, afraid at the thought that he might hurt himself again.

“GREAT MOVE OPPA!! KEEP PROTECTING MY BEAUTIFUL-HANDSOME-CUTE-PERFECT-ANGEL--“

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!”

I yelled, cutting amber’s words.

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“so I told him to just shut up and stop nagging, but it just made him even more whiny!! I cant believe he’s that annoying, really. So I turned off my phone until now.” Jaejoong said with an annoyed look.

We were in the boarding room now, waiting for the plane, and jaejoong was telling me about the whiny-yunho. I don’t know why but ever since that incident, jaejoong seemed like trusting me and comfortable with me, and of course me too. I’m really happy!!

He said yunho was begging him to not do something stupid and not wearing something that will catch people’s attentions, and he said jaejoong must wear sunglasses wherever he goes and avoid an eye contact with everyone, afraid that there would be some jerks or… uhmm… he said, es… *coughs* that will flirt or do some naughty things to him.

I chuckled seeing jaejoong’s annoyed face, “that’s because he cares about you..” I chuckled again, “of course he will be worried since he couldn’t come along.. and I know you miss him too”

Jaejoong blushed immediately, made me laughed a little, then he said “but it’s like he doesn’t trust me at all”

“oh come on, it’s that because you’re too attractive that will catch people attentions even if you do nothing” sungmin said before took kyuhyun's psp and put it in his bag, making kyu groaned and whined.

“you know, you’re annoy with your whiny-boyfriend while this guy’s sulking because of his older boyfriend” sungmin said and chuckled, pointing at kangin who kept silent since then with a lazy look, feeling all unexcited because there’s no leeteuk hyung. Well, of course, leeteuk hyung is in the grade three and his class didn't win the competition, just three classes from each grades who won the competition will come to jeju. I chuckled.

Seungri then came to interrupt, saying that we should be cheerful and all, made jaejoong felt even more annoyed and kicked him along with kangin. I just laughed seeing the scene.

 

But then I stopped laughing as I realized hyukkie was kept silent since then, usually he would say something and bickered with everyone but he didn't. I turned my head to my right side and welcomed by a pissed-off look of him who stared at nowhere. I tilted my head in confusion.

“hyukkie you okay?” I asked. He glanced at me and pouted, made me chuckled,

he then pulled me to stand up and made me to sit on his right side, which there’s no people on that side. I was confused but then he circled his arms around me and pulled me into his embrace, making me shocked and blushed of course… since hey there’s everyone in here!!

“hyuk—“

“jaejoong kept talking with you and caught your attention,  I feel lonely”

I blinked my eyes for a while before smiled amusingly at his words. I chuckled silently and hugged him back when I realized everyone was busy kicking seungri and talking about something, didn’t give any attention to us.

“everyone seemed to really like you, it’s a good thing though, but I’m jealous”

e--eh??

I pulled a little to see his face, and he pouted at me. I chuckled again with my already rose face. I bit my lower lip and pinched his cheek lightly.

“hyukkie”

“hmm?”

“aren’t you happy?”

“hm? Why?”

“we will see a lot of nemo’s friends, wont we? You should be happy”

he chuckled and nodded his head, “neh neh we will meet them and of course im happy~”

I grinned, “can we meet bruce? I haven’t seen bruce”

he laughed and caressed my head, “we will we will”

“squirt??”

“huh? Squirt?? …. Oh! The turtle? Of course we will”

“how about gill??”

he frowned, “who’s gill?”

I gasped, “you don’t know gill??”

He chuckled in amusement, “I just forget his appearance”

I pouted, “he’s the fish in the aquarium who helped nemo to escape!”

He raised his brows, made me whined, “the one who has a scar and a bad fin hyukkie~ its color are white, black and a little bit yellow”

“oooh~! I know I know!” his face seemed like he just got an enlightenment. “we will we will! He’s gonna be beside peach”

I gasped again, “you remember peach???”

He laughed again and this time more whole heartedly and he practically squishing me in his embrace, saying “why so cute” between his laughs.

I was confused, but hearing his lovable laugh made me smiled widely.

 

~

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position. If you…”

“excuse me, please turn off your phone and fasten your seatbelt” I heard the stewardess said to hyukkie who was busy checking and turning off his phone which kept vibrating since then because of amber’s unstoppable messages.

“oh yes wait, I’ll turn off this first” hyukkie said panicky.

I smiled a little seeing his panic state beside me and decided to help him to put his seatbelt while he turning off his phone, when suddenly the stewardess said “let me help you” and took hyukkie’s seatbelt before me and fastened it. her face was so close with hyukkie's. i frowned.

Hyukkie seemed shock and looked at the stewardess confusedly. She just smiled ‘sweetly’ at hyukkie and said, “there you go”, patted the seatbelt then walked away.

I still frowning and pouted and turned my head to the window. How rude!! How could she do that?? She shouldn’t do that without someone’s permission!! Well I know its her job but she should at least wait for hyukkie’s reply!! Then hyukkie would reject it for sure and fasten it by himself!! Uff!!

“hae?”

hyukkie’s not a baby!! He could do it by himself!!

“hey hae?”

cant she wait for a sec until hyukkie finish turning off his phone??

“hae??”

she must be attracted with hyukkie!! her face was too close with hyukkie!!

 “hae baby??”

just see if she really likes hyukkie humph!!

“baby, beautiful, precious, sunshine, princess, gorgeous, jewel”

I turned my head to my right side and immediately welcomed by a soft peck on my forehead.

“eh??” I looked at hyukkie confusedly. Blushing and covered my forehead with my palms.

“what were you thinking?? I called you for several times already” he said and I shook my head furiously, then realized we already took off and could relax.

He stared at me suspiciously for some seconds but then smiled and ruffled my hair, “do you want to eat or drink something?”

“uhm…” I lifted my head and saw some stewardesses offering some snacks to seungri who sat across us.

NOOOO!!! That stewardess again!!

“excuse me, do you want some snacks or drinks?” she asked hyukkie sweetly. Yeah. SWEETLY. Clearly different than when she asked seungri. Ummh…

“wait” hyukkie smiled a little at her and turned to me, “you want something, hae?”

uhh…

“just… uhm just mineral water” I said while took a glance at the stewardess who kept staring at hyukkie admiringly.

“okay, two mineral water please” hyukkie said to her and she smiled, replied “okay handsome” and took the mineral water.

What—

Wha—

Wh—

I stared at her in horror as she busied pouring the mineral water and I saw hyukkie seemed kinda shock too.

“there you go” she said as she handed hyukkie two cups of mineral water. I pouted.

“thanks” hyukkie said shortly and gave it to me.

“anything else??” she asked, and when hyukkie turned his head to me again I quickly shook my head. He smiled and said, “no thanks” to the stewardess before turned to me again, pecking my cheek.

I was shocked and looked at him confusedly, then I saw the stewardess looking at me with a shock expression too and quickly walked away after sending me a quick glare. Making me gasped and scared.

“what’s wrong hae?” hyukkie asked as he looked at what I stared just now and I quickly shook my head.

I sighed silently.

I guess I really need to prepare myself. And I must getting used with the people especially girls’ behaviors towards hyukkie. Besides, I already promised to myself to not cry anymore. Well at least, not in front of hyukkie.

I don’t want to make hyukkie worry and I’m afraid if someday hyukkie gets tired of me because I always cry. But its kinda difficult though, even just with this thing already made my heart hurts.

 

“hyukkie” I called him.

“hmm?” he sipped his water.

“do you prefer nemo or ariel?”

“huh?? Ariel? That mermaid??”

I nodded my head.

He chuckled and put his empty cup on the folding trays, “what’s wrong??”

I just shook my head and played with my fingers.

He turned his body to me and looked at me intently, “well... I really love fishy nemo so I guess I prefer nemo” he said while smiling at me. “and whatever your question is, I’ll always choose nemo”

A wide smile started to creep on my face and I don’t know why but the burden that I felt just now flew away.

“well but if you asked if I prefer nemo or you of course I’ll choose you” he said, smiling widely.

I punched his arm, slightly blushing, “pabo hyukkie”

He chuckled and pulled my head so it rested on his shoulder, “sleep hae, I’ll wake you up when we’re going to landing”

I smiled and closed my eyes happily. Some minutes later, I dared myself to circle my arms around hyukkie’s arm and hugged it tightly with my already pink cheeks.

He seemed surprise and I just buried my red face on his shoulder, inhaling his scent. I heard him chuckled a little and kissed my head, then whispered “sleep tight baby hae~” while started to caress my hair, making my face burned.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

“WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

everyone started to cheer and jumping up and down and running here and there and played messily as we arrived at the luxurious hotel. Well… our school is… rich you know…

“whoa!! Sea!! Hyukkie its sea!!” I jumped up and down unconsciously, pointing at the beach through the window.

Hyukkie chuckled and hugged me from behind, “stop jumping hae, you might fall”

“i—I wont!”

“ssshhh you want to meet nemo, don’t you? So don’t hurt yourself”

“but—but I wont…“

“you wont… but just in case” he said softly and kissed my cheek. Should I really mention it? Of course I blushed. Ufh.

*click* *click*

“KYAAAA!”

*click* *click* *click*

“im so happy we can witness a looooooot of hyukhae moments here!!!”

*click* *click* *click* *click*

“look look!! I even bring my handy cam!! KYAA”

*click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

 

“hyuk—hyukhae?? Ah--” I covered my eyes due to the flash that came from one of the cameras.

I heard hyukkie chuckled, “yah stop that, you hurt him with your flashes you know” he said while pulling me to his embrace.

“KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

 “yahh!! Stop screaming and come over here!!” mrs. Kim yelled, making the girls pouted and put their cameras down, started to walk to her direction. I chuckled and let myself being dragged by hyukkie.

 

 

“WHAT?! NO!! HAE’S WITH ME AND IT’S AN END.” Hyukkie yelled in frustration.

“NO! I WONT LET YOU SHARE A ROOM WITH HIM, YOU ERT! YOU MIGHT DO SOMETHING NAUGHTY TO THIS INNCOENT FISH!” jaejoong yelled back.

“WHAT THE HECK?! WHO ARE YOU TO MAKE A RULE?! I’M HIS BOYFRIEND AND I WONT DO THAT KIND OF THING YOU BASTARD” hyukkie yelled back again, and I hid behind sungmin while covering my ears. Scared.

“MEN ARE WOLF. AND YOU ONE OF THEM. I’LL NEVER TRUST YOU! AND--”

“uhm… excuse me mr. lee hyukjae and mr. kim jaejoong” mrs. Kim clapped her hands, “but jaejoong already had a roommate”

“WHAT???!!!!” jaejoong shouted. And sungmin who seemed to know that I was scared quickly hugged me and I buried my face on his shoulder, I heard he squealed a little while hugging me tightly.

“NO!! I DON’T WANT TO HAVE A ROOMMATE BESIDE WITH DONGHAE! BESIDES, THAT BASTARD WILL KILL ME—“

“no I wont baby~!”

I gasped looking who it was.

Eh???

YUNHO??????

He suddenly came out of nowhere and hugged jaejoong tightly. “you’re with me and that’s an end!” he exclaims happily and winked at jaejooong before took one of the key from mrs. Kim and dragged jaejoong who was still shock away with his suitcase.

 

I blinked my eyes in confusion.

“this vacation will become a mess for sure” I heard kyuhyun said and sighed.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

NOOOOOO exams!! /cries in the corner/ i'm sorry if i updated late...... /sobs/

oh and GO TO HELL YOU BBY HACKER BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITED, ANGRY, AND ALL I WAS /flips everything/ please don't do such things, it'll only make them hurt and hate you.

*gives hyukkie giant strawberries, strawberry milk, strawberry juice, strawberry milkshake, strawberry jam* don't be mad hyukkie, you scared me...... /sobs/

hope you like this chap btw...... /sobs/