2

Love Letter

 

Donghae's POV

 

I stared at the clownfish in front of me. It stared back at me. I'm in my room now, staring at a certain fish in a little aquarium besides my blue covered bed. I remained in that position for.........one hour? I don't know.

"Hey nemo" I finally said to the confused small creature in front of me.

 

Silence.

 

"you know what?"

 

Nemo blinked its eyes.

 

"You may want to know what!"

 

Silence

 

"You know.. Today i--"

 

*Nemo swam away*

 

"HEY! WAIT!"

 

Its already gone

 

I sighed and pouted. Well, nemo fishy's the only one in this world after my family that wants to talk to me. I mean, let me talk to it. Because it never talk. A fish that could talk? Scary, huh.. At least, nemo doesn't frown at me. That's why i love the little creature so much.

"Fine! Swim away! Ugh.. You don't even know the best part yet! You know.. Hyukjae.. " I blushed. Remembered what the blond guy said this morning. Stop blushing donghae! You already blushed the whole day at school!

 

*Nemo peeked from one of the corals*

 

I grinned like an idiot. "SEE! I know you want to know! Well.. you know lee hyukjae, right? Yes yes the handsome blond guy who loves by everyone including me! He.. He said good morning to me.."

 

*nemo swam away again*

 

"WAIT! HE SAID I'm CUTE!"

 

*nemo froze*

Well, no, I'm just kidding. It doesn't froze, it just swam around like another fishes in the sea.

 

"I don't know though... Did he really say I'm cute? I mean, he 'did' say cute, but was that me who is cute, or the notes on my left hand?" I blabbered on and on.

 

"Of course you're cute, sweetheart"

 

I snapped my head and turned to the door. There, my mom smiling sweetly at me as she approached me with cookies in her hands. I blushed when I realized I just got caught by mom from talking with a fish.

"Talking to the fish again, sweetie? And who's calling you cute?" I blushed again and said "y-yah! Its nemo mom. Whoa yeay! Cookies!" I chanted happily and took the cookies from my mom's hand, ignored her question just now and hoping silently she would just forget it.

"Oh yes I made it for you baby. oh my! Hae is this the clownfish's food? Look its almost empty!", I turned my head to look at the box that my mom pointed.

"oh no! I forgot! And mom its nemo" I started to panic, I don't want nemo to starve!

I was going to go outside to buy nemo's food. "Hey honey where are you going? Its already late outside, and its a big no no I let you go out this late".

Well, she's right. Its almost 11pm. "But nemo--", my mom cut "it'll be okay, hae. Look, there's still a little bit food for nimo for tomorrow morning. Just buy it tomorrow after school okay? And don't forget to write it down so you won't forget!" mom said as she went to the door.

"Okay mom.. Hey! Its nemo, not nimo!" I nearly shouted, and she closed the door and said, "yes honey. good night hae and elmo" and she went away.

 

              ----------------------------------

 

I was limping slowly to the class while cursing silently. Yes. Limping. Well, when I was going to enter the school just now, I bumped into the school gate and it hit my forehead and my right leg. It hurts like hell! Urgh. I can't help it. It had been my habit to walk with my head down. No wonder if they called me stupid, gloomy, ect. ect. ect...

I went to my desk when I spotted hyukjae sat on his desk with kyuhyun and sungmin talked beside him. I already walked really slow due to my injured leg, but I managed to make it more slower as I passed hyukjae's desk, hoping silently that hyukjae would notice me and greet me again like yesterday.

But.. no. He chatted happily with his friends and didn't even realize I exist. Why didn't he greet me? I sighed.

guess I was just lucky yesterday. And he always kind to everyone, and I bet he said 'cute' to everyone too. Ugh it hurts. I felt my eyes started to get teary. I felt like wanting to swim away with fishes all over the world. Wait-- right! Nemo! I almost forget about nemo's food. no, no, no. I  immediately wrote "nemo's food! Don't forget!" on my left arm. When suddenly the teacher came in. Ugh math.

 

 

I really tried my best to focus on the lesson, but failed. I couldn't help it, I started to yawn. Hm? I felt someone staring at me, I turned my head to my right side. And..

There's hyukjae. Glancing and smiling at me with his left arm on his chin, and on the back of his palm there are words 'today's kinda boring, right?'

...Wh-what?

"H-hyukjae, your arms--"

"What's wrong donghae-sshi? Do you have any questions?" The teacher cut my words, and the students started to look at me.

I blushed in embarrassment and reply immediately "n-no sir, I'm sorry" I looked down, and turned to hyukjae again. He wrote something on his left arm, and it said 'don't talk in class, donghae' I stunned and blinked my eyes. I hesitated at first, but decided to write something on my left arm too and I could feel he looked intently at me.

 

'Why did you write on your left arm?' -donghae

 

'Its much saver than to write on a paper' - hyukjae

 

'But why?' - donghae

 

'I don't know, because I want to talk with you' - hyukjae

 

I stunned for awhile, and started to write again with my blushing cheeks, 'are you lying?' - donghae

 

'No, I'm not' - hyukjae

 

Before I could reply, he already wrote something again on his arm, and I froze.

 

I read every letter carefully, and saw how hyukjae's gummy smile shone through his fingertips that covered half of his face

 

 

 

'From now on, let's talk with our left hand, okay!' - hyukjae

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hi! how was it?? ><

pleeeaaase write a comment so that i would know what you think about my story :( because i have no courage to continue this story if you don't like it T_T

 

i really hope you like it! :D