42

Love Letter

 

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

 

I stirred in my sleep as I felt a warm hand caressed my head in a really gentle way. I decided to enjoy the warmth for a while before opened my eyes.

“hey you woke up already right?” I heard a familiar voice and the hand that caressed me tapped my forehead playfully. I smiled and started to open my eyes slowly.

I stared at the ceiling for some seconds, then frowned.

“where am i?” I whispered.

“my room, baby” the familiar voice said,

I turned my head to my left side and immediately welcomed by the usual handsome face which I’d never get tired of. He smiled lovingly at me while caressing my hair.

“after you took the medicine sungmin bought, you fell asleep. So I brought you here” he said,

“…I’m sorry…”

he chuckled, “you know, I guess next time if you say sorry again I’m going to kidnap nemo from your aquarium”, I gasped and            quickly shook my head, making him laughed.

I pouted, “what time is it hyukkie?”

“10pm, you only slept for an hour. Wanna sleep again?”

I shook my head and tried to get up, “I’m getting a lot better” he helped me to sit, I smiled, “where are the others?”

“play on the beach I guess, are you hungry hae? Want to eat something?” he asked, caressing my hair making me blush at his overly care.

I shook my head at his question, “you waited for me the whole time?”

“of course, what do you expect?”

I was about to say something, but got cut with my soft coughs even before I uttered a single word. Hyukkie went panicked, I immediately held his hand before he did anything.

“I’m already okay hyukkie, just a little cough” I said assuring him with a smile, he still looked worried,

“really, that medicine worked on me really well” I grinned to show him how strong I am now while pinching his both cheeks, made him chuckled.

I played with his cheeks for while, grinning like an idiot seeing his handsome face which turned sooooooo weird, I giggled inside. I pinched them up and down and he just let me do whatever I want. Omo it’s so fun!

I patted his cheeks playfully and covered his face with my palms, then revealed it again before pinching his nose, causing him to winch. I giggled and kissed his nose with my blushing cheeks, earning a loud gasp from him.

Omoooo why sooo cute! I was about to kiss his nose again but suddenly a pair of lips crashed mine. I gasped in shock when hyukkie kissed me not that gently, making me fell backwards on the bed.

 

I blushed madly realizing our position, but got vanished immediately when he started to my lips, asking for permission. I opened my lips awkwardly and welcomed by his hot tongue. when he began to travel his tongue, I immediately pushed him and coughed.

Hyukkie panicked, “gosh I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry”, I quickly held his arms to show him that I’m okay. It was just some little coughs, nothing serious, really, and he cupped my cheeks. I smiled seeing his worried face.

“just some little coughs, wont hurt, hyukie. You worried too much” I said softly, trying to hold my coughs to not making him worried.

He caressed my cheeks still with his worried-face, “you wouldn’t know how scared I am when you cough, hae”

“you’re really okay, right? You don’t have any disease, right?” his eyes were watery. I caressed his cheeks panicky.

“of course not pabo! It’s really because of my asthma and weak lung” I still caressing his cheeks, but then he dropped his head and buried his face on the soft mattress beside my neck.

“your blood really scares me…” he whispered weakly, “I’m afraid…” his voice was cracked, making my heart winched.

“hyukkie… really I’m okay…” I said as soft as I could, hugging him tight.

There was silence for a while before I felt something wet on my clothed-shoulder. I widened my eyes and pushed him slightly, but he refused and buried his face on my shoulder.

“hyukkie? Are you… crying…?” I asked carefully, he just shook his head.

I frowned and pushed him more with all my might until he moved a little to the side and lied beside me, facing me. I widened my eyes again when I saw tears on his cheeks, I wiped them immediately.

He closed his eyes while my hand still wiping his tears gently. “hyukkie…?”

“I’m sorry” he whispered, holding my hand which still on his cheek, “i should've known it from the start... I’m just… the thought of loosing you… it makes me beyond scared…”

oh my…

I smiled and kissed his forehead, he seemed kinda surprised. I quickly snuggled to his chest and hugged him tightly before he could see my extremely blushing face.

“I told you I’m okay hyukkie… you can ask mom and dad, I’m perfectly fine”

he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back with the same tightness, nuzzling his nose on my hair, “I just love you too much, hae”, he tightened the hug even more, “we'll go to hospital after this, okay?”

"what?! but hyukkie i'm--"

"no buts. you need it hae"

i pouted, "i told you i'm okay!"

"please... at least it'll make my heart calm and i don't want your parents to be worried"

i didnt say anything and just pouted even more,

he pulled a little and stared at me with puppy eyes. "please"

NO.

no.

n.o.

GGGGGGGAH!!!!! why why why is he so cute?!?!?!?!

i pinched his cheeks and played with them once more.

he grinned widely and hugged me again, "does that mean you agree?? thank you hae i love you so much!"

I chuckled a little and buried my already reddish face on his chest, wanting him to know that I love him so much too by tightening the hug.

 

~

 

“hyukkie”

“hmm?”

I played with his long, gentle, warm fingers, “I wonder… what would we be in the future?”

he chuckled, “what? Future? Why so random??”

“…just wondering… will we still be together? What would I be… what would you be… what would we do in the next next next year…” I whispered on his chest,

“what do you want to be, hae?” he asked,

“I want… to… I don’t know…”

he chuckled again, “what do you like to do?”

“I want to try something, but…” I hesitated,

“you want to try what baby?” he played with my hair, making me blushed because of his ‘baby’. Seriously I still can’t use to it whenever he called me ‘baby’!! kyaahh

“hae?”

I shook my head furiously. he frowned and held my face, pouting.

“I’ll tell you later, I promise” I whispered, still blushing. He chuckled again while pinching my cheek.

 

“what do you want to be hyukkie?” I asked curiously, making him smiled.

“your husband”

I widened my eyes and punched his arm slightly. “what? I’m serious” he grinned and I knew he tried to suppress his laughter.

“hyukkieee” I whined with my reddish face.

He laughed, “I’ll study business hae, my dad is making a new business by himself right now aside from his busy work in his company. and he wants me run it right after I graduated from collage since when it comes, my dad wants to retire”

My mouth formed an ‘o’ shape hearing his explanation. “whoa… so cool hyukkie!!” I exclaimed in amazement.

He chuckled, “it is?” I nodded my head furiously. “but it wont be cool anymore if you’re not there accompanying me”

I tilted my head, “why? I guess it’ll still be cool”

He suddenly closed his eyes tightly, making me raised my brows. “can you stop your habit tilting your head like that…?” he palmed his closed-eyes.

I frowned, “did I tilt my head?”

He palmed his whole face with both hands before groaning and crashed my body with his tight hug, making me utterly shocked. I heard him mumbled about something but I didn’t know, I guess I heard ‘cute’ but I wasn’t sure. Hyukkie is weird sometimes.

 

 

“but hae, do you want to work in a company or something?”  he suddenly asked curiously.

“I don’t know… why?”

“well… because I really can’ t imagine if you work in the office with a flirty secretary sticking around you and your bosses which I can imagine will have some naughty thoughts about you and—“ I covered his mouth immediately.

“yah! It wont happen” I pouted, but then chuckled seeing him pouted too.

“I want you to work at home so then when I come home you can welcome me with a hug and a kiss”

I blushed and punched his chest, making him chuckled, “isn’t it beautiful? Isn’t it what you imagined before when I went to your house and heard you talking with nemo about our—“

“hyukkieee!!” I whined loudly while hitting his chest furiously with my extremely red face. He laughed.

Urgh should he really mentioned it?? I felt like running into space with my super shoes. I’ll make one one day.

He was still laughing while hugging me tightly, practically squeezing me soooo tight. “you’re just too cute. Seriously are you human?”

I gasped, “hyukkie that’s mean! Of course I am!”

He laughed again, “it’s a compliment baby!”

He then squeezed me again with all his might.

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

 

After that cuddling time, we went out to search for the others since he said he’s already okay and really persistent to go out even though I already said he must rest. He could be so stubborn sometimes…

“hyukkie, isn’t that what amber searching for? A panda plushie right? Is that the right one??” he said excitedly, loosening our intertwined hand and ran to the store. Making me panicked instantly and ran chasing after him.

“look! Awww it’s so cute!” he played happily with the panda thingy. i sighed in relief seeing his happy smile, it means he’s really already okay, even though he still coughed a little sometimes.

“hyukkie, why don’t you take a picture of it with your phone and send it to amber? Ask her if it’s the panda she’s looking for” he said, still playing with the panda. I smiled and nodded, took a picture of the panda and send it to amber, but when I lifted my head to look at hae again I raised my brows seeing him kissing the panda.

“so fluffy! No wonder amber wants this panda” he exclaimed, but then he gasped when I took the panda from his hand.

“hyukkie?”

I stared at the panda in my hand angrily.

How dare you panda.

How. Dare. You.

“hyukkie what’s wrong? It’s not the right panda?”

i send daggers to the panda and tightened my grip on it, I heard hae gasped.

“hyukkie don’t hurt the panda!!”

I frowned, “you defend the panda???”

“huh??”

“so you like this ugly panda better than me, hae??”

“what?!”

I glared at the panda again and ready to throw it somewhere else when suddenly my phone rang.

I flicked my tongue and answered the phone, hae sighed in relief, making me send a glare to the panda again.

“oppa it’s amber!! yes yes yes it’s the panda I’m searching for!! Please please please buy me that okay, oppa??”

“NO!! can you buy another pushie??” I said felt annoyed,

“whaaat?! But I want that panda!!”

“but I hate this panda!”

“but why??”

“because…” I looked at hae who looked at me with teary eyes.

………………………………………..

….......

 

“okay I’ll buy it. Bye.”

I hang the phone and dragged hae to the counter to pay for the panda and squished him tight in my embrace.

 

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

I grinned widely seeing sungmin waving his hand to me, I loosened the grip on hyukkie’s hand and quickly ran to sungmin.

“sungmin!!” I exclaimed and wanted to hug him when suddenly everyone screamed,

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I flinched. They seemed really panicked and stood in front of sungmin, I stared at them with my wide eyes while they stared at me like I’m a ghost or something.

“w—what’s wrong??” I asked,

they blinked their eyes before stepped backwards in unison and said, “you already okay, donghae?” at the same time with their awkward smiles.

I frowned and tilted my head seeing their extremely awkward smiles

*I step closer*

*they step backwards*

*2 steps closer*

*5 steps backwards*

I pouted and reached my hand to touch jaejoong’s hand, wanting to hug him but they shouted “no!” in reflect, made me gasped and moved backwards.

My eyes were getting teary.

They widened their eyes.

“w—why…?” I mumbled, feeling tears threatening to fall.

“do you all h—hate me now…?” I bended my head down and sobbed softly, “I’m sorry… i--”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! OF COURSE NOT MY BUNNY!!” sungmin yelled suddenly and crashed me with his tight hug.

everyone gasped.

“sungminn…” I cried harder,

“sorry bunny sorry bunny sorryyyy” sungmin cried too,

“what?? What’s wrong??” hyukkie came panicky, and I heard another loud gasp came from everyone again,

I tilted my head to look at hyukkie but couldn’t, since my eyes were so blurry.

...

"who makes my hae cry?” hyukkie said sternly, somehow i felt there was coldness and scariness in his tone.

I wiped my tears and saw how everyone froze on their feet looking at hyukkie in horror as if they saw an alien.

“nothing hyukkie… I just want to hug sungmin” I said, burying my face on sungmin’s shoulder-which-became-stiff-all-of-a-sudden.

i felt hyukkie patted my head and smiled.

 

...

 

And the next thing I knew I heard everyone sighed in relief heavily while muttering “thank god” “we're still alive”.

 

 

Huh?

What's wrong??

 

umm... they're so weird... aren't they?

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

i just realized i haven't updated for a month................................................. I'M REALLY SORRY TTTTT TTTTT

it's just that.. i was so busy this month, i was preparing for my new collage since i'll study abroad next month, and i was spending most of my days with my friends bcs it'll be hard for me to meet them again.

and idk but every time i wanted to update there always these some annoying things like my internet connection, my charger, mom/sist's sudden appearance (who would drag me somewhere all of a sudden), the sudden headache (which came often and i ended up falling asleep), and all.....

i'm really sorry for making you wait and if i made you pissed off... and for this not-so-long-and-not-so-good-chappie... /sobs/ love you guys and miss you so much <3<3<3

 

ps. i really do miss your comments and this story <3