14

Love Letter

 

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

I was on my way to the dance club, my senior told me that he lost the club's key. he was afraid if there's something wrong, so he asked me to take the spare key and checked the room while he searched for the key. But when I reached out the door, I heard some soft sobs from inside the room, so I quickly unlocked the door and.. I nearly got a heart attack when I found donghae sat on the floor and leaning his back to the wall while hugging his knees and crying. At that time, I thought to myself to kill anyone who made donghae at this state.

 

But now, really, I gave my deepest thanks to my senior silently for asking me to check the dance room. if not, I wouldn't be able to find him in this state, not to mention HE ING SAID HE LOVES ME!! 

Oh dear God seriously, how happy I am. I swear I'll do anything to my senior after this.

 

Now, I'm siting on the floor and leaning my back to the wall while donghae sat in front of me and leaned his back on my chest, I'm hugging him tightly from behind as I buried my face on his shoulder, enjoying his scent. Finally this guy is mine. Yes, he's mine.

We stayed in this position for god knows how long until I realized he actually didn't move at all since then. "Donghae?" I said softly as I tilted my head to look at his face, he was closing his eyes calmly, I swear.. I swear he looks like an angel, he's so beautiful. I hugged him more. He opened his eyes slowly and tilted his head to look at me and blinked his eyes cutely. I smiled at this cute creature.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly and caressed his cheek slowly.

He just blinked his eyes at me. "Am I..dreaming?" He said bluntly. I stunned for awhile and then laughed at his cuteness.

"Why?" I asked and smiled widely

"No.. Please say.. I'm not.. Dreaming" he said. Oh my.. I pecked his cheek softly

"Its not a dream donghae, its real" I smiled and I could see his face flushed and his eyes getting teary.

"Don't you dare to cry again" I said poking his nose lightly.

He smiled like an angel at me and hugged me, buried his face on my chest while whispered softly, "thank you"

I smiled and hugged him back, "I'm the one who should say thank you"

 

We were hugging each other for awhile again when suddenly something hit my mind.

"Donghae" I called him and he turned his head up to look at me slowly.

"Who did this?" He just blinked his eyes, "please tell me. Its too much now" I said as my voice getting more serious now.

He just shook his head while looking down, "donghae please"

"I-- I don't..know" I could felt he was going to cry again so I hugged him and rubbed his head and back slowly

"Sshh.. Don't cry, its okay. I'll protect you, I promise. Please tell me, donghae" I whispered softly.

"I..really don't-- know..it was some..girls but I..don't know" he said while sobbing.

"Why did they do this? did they say something?" I asked, and I felt his hands fisted on my shirt

"Th-they said..they are an-annoyed that I'm.. Always near..you.." I frowned. "And..that-- that you're..kind to me just..because you..pitied..me.."

WHAT?! Hell no I will cut their hair for sure just like what sungmin said!!

"And I.. I just bother-- ing you..and.. About sch-scholarship.." Anger boiled up in me as I fist my hands.

"Please..d-dont do anything..i-im fine.." His eyes were worried and pleading, I loosened my fist as I saw his teary eyes again. I sighed.

"Donghae, listen to me" I cupped his face with my both hands "I never pitied you, and you're not bothering me at all. I love you, that's why I always want to be near you and protect you. So don't you ever think and listen to what they said, okay?"

He smiled at me slowly and nodded his head. I smiled in relief and hugged him again.

 

 

Its already 6 pm and I send him to his house. We walked together as I intertwined our hands together, I couldn't help but smile like an idiot as I saw a small tint red never left donghae's cheek. We didn't talk much but it was enough, as long as he's near me, as long as he besides me, next to me, its more than enough.

 

We arrived at donghae's house and I was about to pull my hand so I could hug him for the last time today, but he held my hand tightly as he looked down.

"Donghae what's wrong?" I said and rubbed his head. He shook his head while looking down and pulled his hand from me slowly.

He was going to step inside but I held his wrist and pulled him to my embraced, he seemed surprised but then he hugged me back.

"So..be my boyfriend?" I whispered softly. He held my shirt tightly and nodded his head slowly, I bet he's blushing right now. I smiled widely, "thank you so much" I said and hugged him more. We stayed like that for awhile and we pulled from the hug slowly.

"Take a rest, okay?" He smiled and nodded.

I waited until his mom opened the door, "hae!! Why are you coming late? I'm worried" She hugged donghae as she saw him, and when she saw me, a wide smile form on his lips, "omo hyukjae! Are you sending hae home again??" she approached me and hugged me gently,

"Yes auntie" I smiled,

"thank you so much dear, but everything's fine, right?" She asked concerned.

"Its okay auntie, I just want to send him home since its almost late."

"Ah~ why so gentle? Let's go inside, let's have dinner together" she said happily

"That's so kind of you auntie, but I guess I should go home now, my dad went overboard with my sister, so my mom's alone now"

"Aigoo, poor her. Okay then next time, okay?" She winked at me.

I chuckled and nodded, I looked at donghae, his eyes widened and I know what he's thinking. I chuckled softly and patted his head "yes, I have a little sister" he blinked his eyes, looking down and nodded while blushing.

I smiled widely as I ruffled his hair, and I bid goodbye to him and his mother, then I went home.

Aaahhh~ today's the happiest day of my life! It's so hard to leave him and went home just like that, I want to be with him and hug him a little moorreee ugh and I want to know him better. I'm so happy finally he talked to me, even if not much and a little bit stuttering because he was crying, but its more than enough and I wish he would talk to me more.

Hmm.. Maybe I should..

I smiled widely at my thought, until I reached home this wide smile never leave my face, ignoring the stares from people around.

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I smiled like a fool fish hugging my nemo plushie while staring at the ceiling.

This is.. The best day ever, ever, ever and ever! The happiest day of my life! I still couldn't believe if it's not dream, but I didn't care, if its a dream, then it'll be the happiest dream ever in my life and I will try my best to never wake up.

"AW!!" Someone pinched my cheeks lightly made me realized immediately that its not a dream, "what's with this smiiillleeee my baby baby haeeee?" My mom grinned widely while pinching my cheeks.

"moooommmm hurts!!" I tried to brake free

"Care to tell me??" She kept pinching, I shook my head.

"Tell me tell me tell meeeee!!!" She whined and pinched me more.

"Mmnnoooo!!! daaaaaddd!!!" I screamed as she kept pinching me more while saying 'tell me tell meeee' unstoppable.

dad came to the rescue! He came to my room and grabbed mom from me, made me release from the ultra pinching she gave me, I pouted and rubbed my cheeks.

"Noooo he should tell meeee!!!" she kept whining in dad's embraced, I laughed at the sight. How old is she again? Is she even my mom?

"Calm down baby, he should tell you what?" dad asked calmly to my mom while she kept whining. Well, my dad is the opposite from my mom, he's very calm like a water, but if there's something bothering him, he would went wild like a wave.

"He never stopped smiling like a fish just now, I know something happened today!! And it must be connected with yesterday's confess--"

"YAAAAAHHH! No mom stop don't bring it up!" I shouted covering my ear not wanting to hear it.

"AAAAAA DAD!!" Suddenly its my dad's turn who pinched my cheeks.

"WHAT? WHAT IS IT DONGHAE TELL ME!" He shook my head while pinching my cheeks. OMG IT HURTS

Good thing mom stopped him or else I guess I should said farewell to my cheeks soon. "NOOO DONGHAE I WON'T APPROVE! YOU SHOULD BRING THAT PERSON HERE!"

I widened my eyes in horror. W-what?! "Aissh stop it pabo!" mom smacked dad's head, made him quiet immediately, "No hae we'll approve whoever it is! Kya~ my baby is in love! Finally finally~" she chanted happily while dragging my dad who was still sulking and kept mumbling "no way I won't I won't" outside my room. After ten seconds, my mom peeked in my room, "you should tell me soon, okay dear?" She said happily and winked at me while giggling as she closed the door and went away.

What..was that?

 

 

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

I hummed a song happily while standing in front of the gate, "hyukkie! not come inside?" I heard someone called me.

"Ah teukkie hyung! No, I'm waiting for someone" its leeteuk hyung, my senior.

He raised his eyebrow, "I thought you broke up with yoona"

I chuckled "Its not yoona hyung, and yes I broke up with her you know that"

He laughed "I know I know, you and your lovely strawberries". I pouted, yes he knows everything, the truth is I'm very close with teuk hyung, he's like my real brother, he's so kind and always smiling, like an angel to be exact.

"Stop it hyung!" I whined

He chuckled, "yes yes~ care to tell me who's this lucky girl?"

I smiled widely, "not a girl, hyung"

He frowned, "not a girl?"

He was about to say something again when suddenly his friend came and told him that he must go to the teacher's room because the teacher called him just now.

"Too bad I must go now. I want to know mooore~ let's talk again later, okay hyukkie!" He said while went away.

I chuckled, "nehh hyung!"

And I'm waiting again. You know right? Waiting for my cute blushing-guy of course. I smiled widely as I saw donghae walked from afar, I was about to call him when I saw he pouted his lips while walking with his head down. Omg cute. But, hm? I guess he didn't saw me, because he kept looking down and walking inside the school and--

"Ouch!" He hit the school gate. I quickly went to him and caressed his forehead that just got hit. He widened his eyes in shocked and his face flushed.

"You okay? Is it hurt? You want to go to the infirmary?" I asked, panicked.

He just shook his head and whispered "I'm okay" while looking down,

I sighed and smiled softly, "be careful please, I can't stand it to see more bruised on you, donghae" I said still rubbing his forehead.

He blushed more and nodded his head. I smiled and we went to class together.

 

 

"So...you two....are together...now..?" Sungmin said with really big wide eyes.

I nodded my head happily smiling my gummy smile while showed him our interwined hands. Donghae just looked down and as always, blushing of course.

Kyu just blinked at our hands and went to see his psp again, its like he already predicted it so he didn't surprised at all.

"OMG OMG OMG FINALLY OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sungmin went to hug me really really tightly as if wanted to kill me, "HYUKKIE OH MY FINALLY YOU DID A RIGHT THING!!!!!!!!"

"U--ugh..ye-yes..su--sungmin...you c-can..release...me now.."

"Oops sorry, too excited!!" He said happily and went to do the same thing to donghae.

Well, we're in sungmin's cafe now, the school's already over. ah yes, yoona had stop working in here since the day i broke up with her, and sungmin really happy about that. And.. the whole day at school I never left donghae, and I was busy searching for someone who just did a bad thing to donghae, but none. And the dance club's key haven't founded yet too. I was so frustrated, but then I decided to just keep protecting donghae, as long as he's safe. it's the most improtant thing, right?

 

Not long after, I send donghae home again because I don't want to make his mom worried again like yesterday.  And on the way there, we talked about random things, like 'how a fish could get thirsty?" "Is a fish drink too?" And something like that.

And I just realized, donghae never talked when there was sungmin or kyu or someone else, but when we're alone, he will talk even if not much. I guess he only could talk freely just when he with his family, I really hope and I will try my best to make him comfortable around me and talked to me more.

"Donghae" i called him and he tilted his head to me.

"are you free this weekend?" I asked, he just blinked his eyes and nodded.

I smiled widely and said,

"let's go on a date"