13

Love Letter

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

"I.. L-like you"

I shook my head "I.. Uh.. I lo..love y-you!"

Silence

"I-- please.. I.."

I groaned and pulled my hair in frustration.

I'm in my room now, to be exact in front of the mirror.

Uuugghhh why can't i say it perfectly??? I threw myself to the bed and pouted. As you could see, I was practicing..umm to..confess to hyukjae.. Yeah, after what happened these days I finally decided to confess my feelings to him but.. I groaned again. How could I do that? Even in front of the mirror I can't do it??

I turned to my right side to see nemo swimming happily in a small bowl, "nemo what should I do?" I sighed as I watched him. Nemo had fully recovered now, just need to wait a little more until i can put him in the aquarium again.

"Its been two weeks.. What should I do?" Yes, its been two weeks since the day hyukjae broke up with yoona, well.. I know about the break up thingy from that day.

 

- "donghae.. can I hug you?" I widened my eyes and froze on my place. What.. Did he said? Before I could scanned what happened, he already hugged me, tightly.

I widened my eyes more. Oh my god. W-what's wrong? Am I in heaven? Am I dream? He hugged me. He hugged me when I'm not crying. OH GOD! OMO OMO OMO

I closed my eyes slowly. What's this? I mean, he hugged me before, but now its more..gentle, and..sweet, I could felt there's sincere in his hug but I didn't know exactly what it is. I could smelled his scent clearly now, before this I always crying in his embraced so I couldn't smelled his scent clearly. Hmm.. Strawberry.

I buried my face in his chest enjoying his hug and about to hug him back, when I heard--

"Ehm.." Someone faked a cough, o-omo! I quickly pulled myself from hyukjae but I couldn't moved because he held me tightly.

"Excuse me" that's sungmin's voice omg! I pushed hyukjae more, signaling that he should stopped because hell someone's watching! But he didn't budge at all. Am I that weak? Or he's the one who's really strong?

"Stupid monkey release him already!" Sungmin smacked hyukjae's head, made him groaned

"What was that for?!" Hyukjae hissed

"For blocking my way just now and for disturbing my little bunny " sungmin hissed back as he hugged me.

"What?! He's not yours!" Hyukjae whined

"Well he's not yours too!" Sungmin stick out his tongue to hyukjae

Hyukjae groaned "stop saying he's yours! And stop hugging him!"

"Why?? You hugged him just now, why can't I? I just protecting him from this little ert yet playboy monkey here"

"Yah! Who's ert and playboy! And stop calling me monkey, bunny!" Hyukjae snapped and got smacked by kyu who mumbled "don't snap at him"

"Well you hugged him just now like a ert, and stop being a playboy, go to that girl first and finish everything, pabo!" Sungmin hissed, and I felt my heart pricked.

"What girl?" Hyukjae asked

"What? Don't act like that hyukkie! You know I don't want to say her name. Without you knowing, she's annoying you know."

"No, seriously. I already broke up with her."

"WHAT?!" Sungmin snapped at him and I widened my eyes, shocked at what he just said. Kyuhyun just closed his eyes, nodded while saying "good monkey"

"But-- but when??how?? I mean.. Is it okay?"

"hmm.. about 15 minutes ago. Well, I thought it would be hard though, but believe it or not she already knew from the start about my habit with the strawberry thingy, that I always talk to them and all. And she used that chance to.. Yeah you know. That's why it was quite easy to--"

"WHAT THE-- SHE KNEW??" I jumped a little as sungmin screamed at hyukjae, he looked really upset. "WHAT THE HECK! HOW DARE HER! I SWEAR I’LL CUT HER HAIR NEXT TIME I SAW HER, AND HYUKKIE YOURE NOT MAD? SHE WAS ING FOOLED YOU! AND--

I froze and widened my eyes at the sight in front of me. "Calm down minnie" kyuhyun said and continued what he did to sungmin.

He.. He just.. Kissed sungmin in front of.. me.. Just.. Now.. And now.. They're kiss.. Kissing--

"It's the best way to make sungmin calm. Let's go" and hyukjae dragged me to the class because the bell already rang five minutes ago. -

 

I blushed hard as I remembered what happened that day. How could they do that?? I mean, in front of me they're.. Kis-- AAAAAA!!! okay calm down.

Don't think about that, hae.

Anyway, I'm so happy that day when I found out that hyukjae broke up with yoona, I felt the sky was really bright that day! Um.. I felt sorry for her, really but.. Well I still don't know what's wrong with the strawberry thingy, but I guess yoona did a bad thing. And I always caught her looking at hyukjae all the time with a sad expression and trying to get his attention, but hyukjae seemed didn't care at all.

And about hyukjae and I.. These two weeks was the happiest two weeks in my life!!!! He always accompanies me wherever I go, and send me halfway to my house after school because he said he's afraid if something bad happens, I felt like i was flying to the cloud nine when I heard what he said, and I just realized I don't have any bruises now because I didn't hit anything, thanks to hyukjae I guess without me knowing he always helped me.

But..why he is so kind to me? Not that I complain, of course I'm so happy I could die!!!! But..it made me think that maybe there's hope..

is he by any chance..he....

likes me..?

...

KYYYAAAAAAAAAA STOP IT DONGHAE!!!!!

I slapped myself

Yeah keep dreaming you human-fish

 

I sighed again. Well at least I could be near hyukjae now, even if I didn't talk much. err the truth is I just chuckled all the time at his or sungmin or kyuhyun cuteness and silliness. I barely said anything else. But still!! I need to confess to him!!

Wait. But what if.. He disgusts by me and leave me? and maybe he would do something mean to me and--

NO pabo! He's a good person!! Idiot idiot idiot! I must tell him no matter what, I felt I'm a bad person because he's already so kind to me but I have this feelings towards him. At least, he must know.

 

I stared at nemo again.

"How can I do it, nemo?" Sighed. "I..love you.."

"I love you too baby" suddenly someone came into my room. I snapped my head to the door to see my mom smiling teasingly at me while holding a chocolate cake. .

"Well well I was going to give my precious baby his favorite chocolate cake just now, but I found him confessed to a fish instead" she said while giggling, put the cake on the table and approached me. I hid my face on my pillow while she kept hugging me on my bed and pinching my cheeks while kept asking "what are you doing hae come on tell me who's this lucky person!" And laughed. I just buried my ultra red face on my pillow.

 

-------------

 

I sighed. I stood in front of the locker lifelessly. Ugh I couldn't sleep last night, its all because of my mom!! Hell she told my dad last night about what I was doing in my room and as over protective my dad is, he kept shaking my body and asking me who's that person, with his teary eyes, afraid at the fact that his one and only son actually had grown up and love someone.

Uh..what should I do..what will he react when he knows his one and only son that have grown up is actually gay..I prayed silently to god hoping everything will be alright. And I snapped at my thought as I saw a piece of paper on my locker. Huh?

"Please meet me at the dance club after school, I will wait. -hyukjae"

I blinked my eyes and my heart beating like crazy. W-what's this?

"Donghae!" I snapped my head to my right side and found hyukjae ran towards me with his beautiful gummy smile. My heart, please calm down. I quickly put the paper into my pocket.

"Let's go to class together!" He said happily. I just nodded in response and trying really hard to hide my red face.

 

I wonder.. Why didn't he tell me directly? We kept talking with our left hands in class, and he kept talking to me at lunch break even if my response is just nod, shake my head, and blushed. He didn't mention anything about the paper, I wanted to ask him but I was too shy, so I let it be, hoping it'll be a good thing.

 

 

 

The bell rang, signaling the school's over. My heart thumps harder and harder, I didn't know what would happen.

I packed my things into my bag when suddenly hyukjae came to my seat, "donghae, you're going home?" Please calm down, heart. I just nodded my head.

"Hmm I'm sorry couldn't accompany you going home today, I have to meet some teachers and seniors to discuss about dance club now" ah.. he's busy today. I felt sad in my heart. I nodded slowly.

He rubbed my head slowly, "you'll be okay, right?" I blushed and nodded. He smiled and.. Was that sad in his eyes? "I'm sorry, I need to go now. Take care, nehh?" I smiled, and he went outside.

 

I was on my way to school gate, when a girl with a long black straight hair approached me, "excuse me oppa, I'm sorry but hyukjae oppa said to me just now to find you and told you that he's waiting for you in the dance club now" she quickly bowed and went away.

Huh? Really?? So hyukjae really wanted to see me! I felt really happy that I could spend a little more time with him today. But somehow I felt nervous, why did he called me? What's wrong?

Without thinking more, I already walked to the dancing room with my thumped heart. I glanced inside the room but I found no one, maybe he haven't come yet. I decided to wait for him and was about sit on one of the chair in there when suddenly the light went off. Panicked took all over me, I quickly went to search the door with my hands, I never said this, but I hate dark. So much. When I found the door knob, I heard "click" sound and someone's laughing. Someone.. just locked the door.

"Donghae oppa I didn't know you're that fool, I thought you're just innocent but not that fool too" I heard some girls laughing. Tears already fell from my eyes as I kept trying to open the door knob even if I knew its useless.

"Oppa, let me tell you something" I kept struggling with the door knob "you know why hyukjae oppa is so kind to you?" I stopped.

"Its just because he pitied you."

my heart clenched and I kept silent.

"And you know why we do this to you? Because we're annoyed! You always cling to him everyday everywhere everytime, stop bothering him, lee donghae! He's just pitying you, and we pity you too because we saw there's hope in you. We know you love him. Wake up! He's ing straight, you idiot!" My tears fell to the floor as I heard her words, every words she said were so hurt, yet so true.

I know he's freaking straight. I know it. And he just pitied me, I should've known it from the start.

Look, you just hurt yourself more, lee donghae.

"And you know what oppa?" Stop, please.

"You may having fun now beside him, but within two weeks, he will leave you alone in this school again"

h-huh?

"He got a scholarship for his dancing skill and will go to france"

I stunned. L- liar.

"He went to meet his teacher and seniors now to talk about it"

I felt weak. My hands left the door knob slowly as I leaned to the door and let my self dropped on the floor.

"If you don't believe me, go ask him yourself" I tried to cover my ears.

"We're done here, enjoy yourself oppa, bye and see you~" I heard some footstep and laughter went away.

 

What? So..he will go? Is that true? He will leave..?

No, he said he will always be here.. I know he said it just because he wanted to comfort me from crying that day but still, I believe, I want to believe.. I felt tears fell again uncontrollably.

Why? I don't care about the dark, I don't care,  all I care is just him. I'm not afraid of the dark anymore, now, one thing that could make me afraid is just.. He will leave.

 

I didn't know how long I had been crying in this dark room already, maybe two hours, or three? I didn't know, my eyes hurt from crying, i was tired. Why it always turned out like this? When finally I could find my happiness, something bad always came. Why..?

'Click'

I was crying again and didn't even realize that someone just came inside. I was tired I didn't have strength.

"Donghae??"

This voice. Am I..dreaming? I turned my head up slowly and found..

Hyukjae

Without thinking, I already hugged him tightly and crying really, really hard in his embrace.

"Donghae?? What's wrong?? Donghae are you okay? What are you doing in here alone? Why are you crying?? No no please stop crying" Hyukjae asked panickly but I couldn't be more careless, all I care is just I don't want him to leave me.

"P-please.. Please don't-- don't leave.. Don't leave m-me alone.." I said between my sobs, I clunched my fist on his shirt, hugged him more tightly, and cry more and more hard.

"I-- I love you.. Please don't leave me.. Ple..ase.. I b- beg.."

I said between my sobs as I kept crying, I couldn't heard anything, all I could heard was just my sobs as I kept begging him to not leave me, when suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. So..soft.

"Donghae, I love you" he said while caressing my cheek slowly,

"I will never leave you alone, I told you that I will always be here, right?" He said as he hugged me tightly and rubbed my back slowly.

"B-but.. D-dance..scholar..s-ship..france.." I tried to speak but turned out only random words that came out.

"Huh? Scholarship? H-how did you know??" He said, confused, and I hugged him even tighter and crying even more hard. So that’s true.

"No, donghae.. You misunderstand, its true that the teacher gave that scholarship to me but I didn't take it."

H-huh? I tilted my head to look at him slowly, and I saw he smiled sweetly at me.

"I love dancing, really really love, but I guess its just a hobby, i won't be a dancer in the future, so I don't think it would be good enough if I attend it." I blinked my eyes in confusion.

"And the most important thing is, I've already promised to myself to protect this fishy-guy in front of me now, no way I could leave you. Plus, this fishy-guy that I love had just said to me that he loves me. How could I leave him?" He said, smiling his gummy smile widely.

Oh god..

SO HE WON'T GO ANYWHERE? OH THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD!!!!

Wait

Did I..

Did I just..confess to him..?

...MMNNNOOOOO THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!!

My face went really really super ultra red and I buried my face on his chest, he chuckled lightly and hugged me more tightly.

"Donghae.. I love you, so much"

Oh my..

 

I smiled on his chest as I cried in happiness.

he said..  he loves me..

Finally..

 

 

 

 

Wait,

DIDN’T HE JUST KISS ME??

 

 

 

a/n : YEAY finally!! :'D uh.. should i end it up soon? i'm confused now what to do!!