37

Love Letter

 

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I sulked.

I was definitely sulking.

I gave my best puppy eyes to Minnie but always received a “no” look from him.

Sobs…

You know what…

After jaejoong and yunho went away to their room, I was really excited that I could be in the same room with hae but… but…

THAT LEE BUNNY SUNGMIN WON’T LET ME SHARE A ROOM WITH MY HAE KFVJFJREFJJAEFJOSAJOSFD

So I’m in the same room with that evil kyu, and hae with Minnie.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PRECIOUS FIRST VACATION WITH HAEEEE

 

I was drawing circles on the sand while sobbing, when I heard an annoying brat’s voice, “HYUKJAAAEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO YOU SHOULD TRY THIS OH MY GOODNESS ITS AMAAAAZZZZIIIINGGGGGGG”

“YUNHO STOP THIS !!!!!!!! STOP THIS!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” jaejoong screamed as yunho kept driving his ATV really fast with jaejoong behind him, holding onto his waist and closed his eyes tightly. “STOP THIS YOU MOTHER FU—AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”
 

I sighed, “cant they just shut up and have a concern in me just a little” I mumbled to myself and pouted.

“hyukkie!! Hyukkie look at this!!” suddenly I heard my baby’s voice not too far from me. Since when he’s at that place?? He was beside before.

But my thoughts washed away when I saw him smiling widely while showing me his sand castle that he built with kangin, seohyun and krystal. I chuckled seeing his childishness and happy face when suddenly someone interrupted.

“I’M A GULLIVER YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” seungri and taeyang came and kicked the castle evilly while singing a weird song about Gulliver.

Kangin, seohyun and krystal started to shout, while hae just pouted and looked at the castle with teary eyes. I quickly stood up and kicked those two brats on the ground. Buried them in the sand until just their heads visible. And left them – who kept yelling ‘help’ and ‘forgive us’.

 

“kyu~ I want to ride that ATV too!!” sungmin said excitedly to the still-playing-his-psp kyu.

“no Minnie that’s dangerous” he replied while still locking his gaze on the screen.

Sungmin started to piss off “stop playing this!! Play with me!!”

I heard hae chuckled seeing their scene and I found myself already all happy by seeing his happy face. I squatted beside him and ruffled his hair playfully, earning a confuse look from him. I chuckled and kissed his head.

“let me help you built your sand castle back” I said and he smiled widely immediately.

Okay then I’ll just sneak into their room in the middle of the night~ ehehe~

*click* *click* *click* “oppa don’t wear that creepy smile!!” *click* *click*

“yeah you look like a ert!!” *click* *click* *click*

“YAH!! WHAT ERT AND STOP TAKING A PICTURE DAMMIT” I yelled in frustration. Those girls wouldn’t stop taking pictures and videos seriously!!

“hyukkie…” hae muttered while looking at me with his extremely-cutie-pie-teary-eyes.

“I’m sorry I wont yell again” I hugged and kissed his head furiously. Only to make the girls screamed louder.

 

“YAHHH stop screaming” Jessica suddenly said and threw a volley ball to kangin. We looked at her confusedly, “don’t stare at me like that, you kiddos. That annoying guy over there ordered me to give it to you” she said, pointing at the two guys across and walked away with her friends like a diva.

“HEY HYUKJAE KANGIN KYUHYUN TAEYANG SEUNGRI COME OVER HERE QUICKLY! WE’LL PLAY VOLLEY AND THE LOSERS WILL TREAT ALL OF THE STUDENTS ICE CREAMS!!!”

yunho yelled loudly, earning a really loud cheer from the students around.

What the .

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I chuckled seeing hyukkie who lazily being dragged by seungri with his pissed-off face, he clearly didn’t want to play.

“donghae, cheer that lazy boyfriend of yours” jaejoong said, made me blushed and shook my head. Feeling too shy to do that since there are a lot of people watching around them expectantly, waiting for the game to start and being treated by the losers. Yunho surely knows how to attract people’s attentions.

“yah just do it!!” jaejoong started to get annoyed.

“n—no I’m embarrassed…” I palmed my face.

“hyukjae oppaaaa!! Fightiiinnngggg~!!” I snapped my head when I heard a girl’s voice across us.

“eh? Who is she?? Isn’t she from grade one??” sungmin said,

I looked at the girl who squealed happily with her friends, watching hyukkie who still not excited at all and kept sitting on the ground. Yunho, kangin, and seungri tried so hard to lift him up.

“tch, how dare her” sungmin hissed.

 “HYUKJAE!! DONGHAE IS CHEERING YOU!!” jaejoong shouted, made me gasped and shocked.

Hyukkie lifted his head to look at us and as our eyes met, a smile form on his face. I was blushing in embarrassment now… oh my gosh students’ attentions are in me right now!!
“hae say something” sungmin whispered and nudged my arm.

I was panicked, so I just fisted my hands and made a ‘fighting!’ gesture at him, and surprisingly, earning an even more wide smile from him and an excited face.

“OKAY BRING IT ON!!” hyukkie clapped his hands and yelled in excitement, making yunho surprised and laughed happily and students’ cheers became even more loud.

 

I sat on the sand with sungmin because we were kinda tired watching them while standing, while jaejoong and the other students were all sooo excited, cheering on them while jumping up and down.

Hyukkie, kyuhyun, kangin and someone from grade one – who I believed named jonghyun - are in the same team, while yunho, seungri, taeyang and onew – from grade one too – in the same team. They played seriously. Well.. Who wants to treat three classes students? Yeah, ‘all of the students’ yunho said just now are for all of the students from grade one, grade two, and grade three who came here. Crazy!!

Students kept cheering them, shouting here and there, screaming and all. I need to hold onto sungmin’s shirt to lessen my fear, and he wouldn’t stop squealing and hugging me whenever the students yelled loudly and I tightened the grip.

 

“kyaaa!! Hyukjae oppa is really great!!”

“awww sooo handsome, hyukjae oppa!!”

“oh my gossshhh look at his smile!! KYAAAA”

I bent down my head as I heard those squeals from the girls, most of them are from grade one. I saw sungmin glared at them.

“oh my—kyuhyun oppa so cool!!!!”

“*gasps* look at those biceps of yunho oppa’s!!!”

sungmin and jaejoong glared dangerously at them, made the girls quiet immediately. I chuckled.

“too bad he already has a girlfriend” I heard one of the girls said, disappointed.

“eh?? Hyukjae oppa?? With who??” the other girl asked,

“huh? You don’t know?? He’s with haeji unnie”

I blushed madly at 'haeji unnie'. Well.. the other students besides my classmates don’t know that haeji is me, they still have a thought that hyukkie is dating haeji. Just my classmates know about me and hyukkie.

“it’s weird though, someone tried to search who is she but I don’t even know where her class is”

…I’m here…

 “but doesn’t it mean she’s not in the same class with hyukjae oppa??” the familiar girl who first cheered on hyukkie said, “so it means I could do something while she’s not here~”

e—eh?

“yah what are you trying to do, eunji??” the other girl asked.

I tilted my head a little to peeked on her, I saw she only smiled widely while looking at hyukkie, ignoring her friends’ protests for not doing anything stupid.

 

I looked at hyukkie who just hit the ball powerfully. The game was really fun and exciting, the score difference always close, they played excitedly. But me…? I just stared blankly at hyukkie.

I felt like crying. How to make everyone knows that that guy who played happily right now is mine? I couldn’t be like sungmin and jaejoong who could say that kyu and yunho are theirs. Sighed.

I wiped the near-fallen-tear in my eyes as I heard the girls, especially that eunji girl, calling hyukkie’s name repeatedly. and I stood up immediately when I saw hyukkie looked at them and gave a quick smile and a nod, tried to be polite, before going back to the game, making the girls screamed even more.

“i—I want to buy drinks”

I said softly, more like a whisper, and quickly ran away before sungmin and jaejoong noticed.

 

 

~

 

 

“ouch…” I rubbed my right knee.

I sobbed inside. I just bumped onto some kind of big rock beside the beach when I ran just know. Uhhh… I got up carefully and continued to walk to the road, searching for a vending machine or a store which sell some drinks.

I tried to walk fast as careful as I could, not wanting to do something stupid that would make hyukkie worried, while trying so hard to suppress my will to cry. I couldn’t help it. The image of those girls – especially eunji girl – cheering on hyukkie, and the image of hyukkie smiling at them, making my heart clenched. He didn’t even look at me…

I wiped the little tears again, when suddenly I saw a vending machine not too far from me. I smiled a little and started to skip, and regretted it immediately when I tripped over nothing and fell on the ground.

Hurts…

I sobbed.

Why everything I do seems so wrong?

“what are you doing?”

I lifted my head up, still laying on the ground with tears falling from my eyes unknowingly.

Uh-oh.

Jessica…?

She looked at me weirdly while holding an orange juice in her hand.

"One more thing.. Don't get near jessica" hyukkie’s voice sounded in my head.

my heart thumped hard. Don’t know what to do.

“yah why are you crying?? are you stupid? Why wont you get up?!” she hissed, but I couldn’t do anything since I was still shock. “what a clumsy-idiot-troublesome-guy” she hissed again, made me even more wanted to cry by hearing her words. Troublesome.

But then I widened my eyes in shock when suddenly she offered me her hand while saying, “quick. Before I change my mind”

My tears fell even more. I tried to get up and take her hand, then she helped me to get up. “yah stop crying! What are you?! A baby?! A girl?!”

Does—does she need to always shout like that..? I bent down my head.  I heard she sighed.

“stop crying, you-ugly-boyfriend-of-a-stupid-guy” she hissed again and hit my chest with a can of orange juice she held, I grabbed the can before it fall, and when I lifted my head to look at her again, she already walked away.

I wiped my tears, tilted my head in confusion as I looked at her walking away, and stared at the orange juice in my hand.

 

“are you okay?”

someone asked, I turned my head to my right side, “eh..?” who is he?

“your leg… it’s bleeding” he said, pointing at my leg. I looked at my leg and widened my eyes and gapped my mouth open immediately when I saw a lot of blood dripped from my knee. He quickly caught me before I fell due to the pain on my leg.

He helped me to sit on the bench near and said panicky, “wait here okay? I’ll go buy something” and before I said anything, he already ran away.

I saw the blood dripped to the ground. I shut my eyes tightly.

It hurts…

I guess it was because I already hurt my knee before then I fell again…

I blinked my teary eyes. Trying my best not to drop any single tear.

“excuse me, donghae-sshi?”

 I opened my eyes and tilted my head up when I heard a familiar girl’s voice, then my eyes widened when I saw who it was.

she bowed, “anyeonghaseyeo, I’m eunji from grade one. umm… i’m sorry donghae-sshi, I saw you running from the beach just now and I quickly chased after you” she said shyly while playing with a paper in her hand. Yes, it’s… that eunji girl…

“well… I want to ask you a favor, donghae-sshi… can you help me please?” she said and stared at me with her teary eyes. Uhh… I’m the one who wants to cry here… but I nodded my head doubtfully anyway.

She beamed happily, “yeay!! okay well… donghae-sshi… I kinda saw you with hyukjae oppa, and you two seemed really close, so… here” she handed me a paper that he held just now. I widened my eyes when I saw what it was.

Don’t tell me…

“I’m too shy to give it to hyukjae oppa, I know that there’s a rumor that he already has a girlfriend, but she’s not here, right? I want to use this chance, so… could you please give this to hyukjae oppa?” she asked shyly.

I lifted my shaky hand and took the paper – or a letter – from his hand. She smiled widely, “please tell him to meet me at the hotel’s garden at 7pm, donghae-sshi… is it okay?”

I nodded my head and forced a smile. She squealed happily and bowed to me, exclaimed “thank you so much, donghae-sshi!! See you later!” and ran away.

I just stared blankly…

At the love letter in my hand…

What are you doing, lee donghae?

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

“does it still hurt?”

the unfamiliar strange guy asked as he finished putting a bandage on my knee. He’s a really kind guy, he helped me, running to the nearer store to buy the bandage, and took care of my wound.

I nodded my head, “thank—thank you”

It hurts so much. The blood was dripping lots. I didn’t even realize before because I was too shock because of Jessica, but when I realized, it hurts like hell, i could barely stand up…

“welcome” he smiled, he stood up and sat next to me.

“what’s wrong? What happened?” he asked, and I bent down my head in embarrassment.

“uh.. nothing.. I just.. I fell.. when I tried to run to buy drinks from.. the vending machine” i pointed to the vending machine which is now right beside us, while bending down my head even more to hide my blushing cheeks.

He chuckled, “clumsy, eh?”

I pouted.

He chuckled again and stood up, walking to the vending machine beside me. “what’s your name? what do you want to buy?”

“dong—donghae.. lee donghae… uh.. I want to buy strawberry milk…” I said unsure, and cursed silently for stuttering.

“donghae?” he ensured,

“neh..”

“okay donghae, I’m shim changmin, nice to meet you” he smiled and started to put his money to the vending machine, but I stopped him.

“don’t!! i… I want to buy it by myself..” I said a little bit panicked,

“eh? But your leg—“

“no, please..”

I wanted to buy strawberry milk for hyukkie by myself…

He looked confusedly at me, but then he smiled and walked to me. “okay then, let me help you”

He helped me to stand up, held my shoulder so that I wouldn’t fall, and I need to held his shirt to support myself. Oh my gosh it really hurts…

“do you want to give this strawberry milk to someone?” he asked as I put my money inside the vending machine. I blushed a little, and nodded my head.

He chuckled, “no wonder you were so persisted to buy it by yourself”

I took the strawberry milk with a tint on my cheeks and was about to say something, when suddenly someone pulled me harshly and hugged me really tight.

 

I gasped when I saw it was… hyukkie.

“excuse me, but you’re not allow to touch him”

I widened my eyes hearing his low voice. Changmin seemed shock, but then he chuckled, making me confused.

“yah hyukjae, so he’s your friend?? I’m sorry donghae I don’t know we’re in the same school” changmin said while chuckling.

“touch him again, then I’ll punch you. One touch equals a hundred punches, changmin hyung” hyukkie said darkly.

Wait—what???

I gasped.

‘hyung’??????? same school???????

So changmin is my senior??????

Omo…

“whoa~ chill hyukjae, I was just helping him, I wont do anything you know that” changmin chuckled. “is he your boyfriend??”

Hyukkie didn’t say anything, he held my hand and turned to the other direction, “yes. And tell everyone so no one will touch him.” then he dragged me away.

 

 

He held my wrist tight while dragging me harshly. It hurts. My hand hurts. My knee hurts. And my heart… hurts.

“hyuk—hyukkie—“ I called him for the nth times already but he wouldn’t buy it and kept walking fast. I needed to try my best to keep my balance, my leg really hurts and it barely can walk anymore, it’s shaky. And I was trying my best to hold back any tears to fall. What’s with the sudden harsh treatment…?

“hyukkie—my—my leg—“

I tried to pull my hand but he held it even more. Tears threatened to fall, but before it fall, my body already fell on the ground.

Hyukkie was really shocked. he gasped when he looked at my bandaged leg. He didn’t say anything but just squatted down in front of me, examined my knee, my legs, and arms, trying to find if there’s any wound again – which on my elbow – and cupped my cheeks.

“i—I’m okay” I said when I saw his panic face.

I could see guiltiness and angriness mixed in his eyes. He kissed my temple, my forehead and my nose before lifted my body bridal style, made me gasped.

“hyukk—hyukkie, I can walk by myself!” I said panicky, but he didn’t say anything and just walked inside our hotel, ignoring people’s stares. And I just buried my red face on his shoulder.

Inside the lift, there were only me and him. I peeked to look at his face, and shut my eyes immediately to prevent my tears to fall when I saw his cold stare looking at the lift’s door.

 

 

 

He put me on the bed in his and kyuhyun’s room. He went to his suitcase to search for something, he did it all silently, making my heart beat really fast. Scared. Afraid. Feared. I bit my lip and clenched the bed sheet to suppress my willing to cry.

He came back to me and squatted down in front of me. He wiped my little wound on my elbow with warm wet towel gently, put a band aid on it, and kissed it softly.

My eyes getting teary once again but of course, I wiped it before it fall. I need to keep my own promise not to cry in front of him.

He caressed my cheek gently, staring at me with his gentle eyes. I bit my lower lip.

“I’m sorry…” he said with his soft voice, “I didn’t know that you’re in pain. I didn’t even care when you called me and kept walking, dragging you in a harsh way.. I’m really sorry hae…” he sat next to me and pulled me into his warm embrace.

I buried my face on his chest and hugged him back. I couldn’t hold back my tears, I wiped it on hyukkie’s shirt.

“I was really angry because of jealousy. I really hate seeing him or other person hugging or touching you like that… I tried my best not to go back and punch his face. I really am sorry hae…” he hugged me tighter and nuzzled his face on my shoulder.

I felt my heart warmed by hearing his words. He’s… jealous…?

So I’m not the only one who’s jealous…

I smiled on his chest.

I shook my head, pulled a little from the hug, and smiled at him. “it’s okay hyukkie, I’m sorry too… I wanted to buy this for you, but… I fell twice” I bit my lip and smiled sheepishly while handing him the strawberry milk I bought just now.

I know guiltiness came over him as he stared at the strawberry milk with slight of teary eyes. I quickly caressed his cheek, didn’t know what to do. He then cupped my cheeks with his palm and kissed my lips with his, reaaaally softly, making me drawn in it.

He kept kissing me, moving his lips on mine, and when I realized, I already laid on the bed with him above me. He kissed me while caressing my cheeks, I moved my lips in sync with him, kissing him back. Wanting to feel his presence near to me, I circled my arms around his neck.

I need to feel his love. To know that he’s jealous, and by the way he kissed me with all his love like this right now, making my burden flew away. But I still want more. I want to feel his love more, wanting to know that he’s only mine and no one else’s. I want everyone knows that this guy who kissed me passionately right now is mine. Only mine…

Hyukkie is hae’s…

I pulled him even closer, and i could feel he moved his hands to my waist, hugging me and pulling me closer by my waist.

And that was when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

I gasped in shock and wanted to pull from the kiss but hyukkie kept kissing me, didn’t want to part yet. “hyuk— umph--“ I tried to push him, but instead, he pulled me even more closer and sneaked his tongue inside my mouth.

I nearly drawn in his kiss again, but another knocks made me came back to my sense.

“ah—hyuk… hyukkie… some—someone knocks… on the door…” I tried to talk between the kisses and pushed his chest lightly.

He finally pulled away and groaned, “who is that annoying person??” he hissed.

“hyukkie…” I stared at him with my pleading eyes, he pouted.

“I’m sorry…” he kissed my forehead and moved away.

I palmed my blushing cheeks while walking to the door. Omo omo… that kiss was… kyaaa!!!

 

I opened the door and immediately welcomed by the worry faces of sungmin and jaejoong. And before anyone says anything, they already started killing me with tight hugs.

“YOU OKAY YOU OKAY YOU OKAY????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

then I heard hyukkie groaned.

 

 

~

 

 

I was eating my pasta happily with hyukkie on my right side and sungmin on my left side. We were eating our dinner together now with all of the students at the restaurant in the hotel.

“it’s delicious, hae!! You want to try??” hyukkie offered me his strawberry juice with his happy face. I chuckled hearing students from our class gasped and started to saying something like “hyukjae offered his strawberry??!!?!?!” “NO WAY” and all.

“can I??” I asked ensure.

He raised his brows, “of course, why you ask? Here~” he then fed me his strawberry juice, making the students gasped even louder.

I giggled seeing their reactions and hyukkie’s confuse face, but then my smile vanished when I saw a familiar girl walked inside the restaurant. I ate my food immediately, acted as if I didn’t see anything. Panic took over me.

 “huh? You don’t want it again, hae?” hyukkie asked, offering his strawberry juice again. and I just shook my head.

It was eunji. I was paicked because she couldn’t see me and hyukkie acted lovey dovey like this, she would think strange, and I don’t want to brake her heart because she trusts me to give her letter to hyukkie when I fact I haven’t given it to him. And it’s 18.45 now.

What should I do…?

“what’s wrong hae? You seem strange” hyukkie said and started to caress my cheek, and I slapped it as a reflex.

I gasped when I realized that I just slapped him. I turned my head to look at him and saw his shock expression. I panicked.

“i—I’m sorry hyukkie—I just… u—uh… h—here… it’s for you… she—she’ll wait for you at 7pm at—at the hotel’s garden” I said panicky as I took the letter from my jacket’s pocket and gave it to him, “I already finished—my food, I need—I need to go back to my room now, I need to—call mom, call—call me when you’re done, okay... hyukkie? See—see you!”

 

and I ran as fast as I could, leaving hyukkie who was still shock at the restaurant.

why it became like this?

Finally, I let the tears that I held back through the day flew down my cheeks as I ran away.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

ahh~ a little drama time! who wants drama~~

by the way, i haven't said this but i was grinning like an idiot reading your comments on the chapter 35 about these two getting married XD LMAO your reactions are just too precious <3<3<3

i wonder what would you say on the next chappie... there'll be a little surprise! ^^

love!!