7

Love Letter

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

 

'How's your leg?' -hyukjae

 

'Its fine' -donghae

 

'You can walk?' -hyukjae

 

'Yes, its okay' -donghae

 

'Are you sure? Your hand?' -hyukjae

 

'Its fine, look' -donghae

He showed his right hand to me, I smiled

 

'Are you really feeling better now?' -hyukjae

 

'Yah! I'm already said I'm fine' -donghae

 

I chuckled. Its already 3 days after donghae's incident and after I went to his house. I tried really hard not to punch kangin on his face since that day. We still communicated with our left hand in the class, out of class, we never talked. But I don't know why, I had the urge to look after him, I felt like he's going to fall and cry anytime soon if I’m not near him and protect him.

He always bumped into someone, dropped his things, hit his forehead on the door, and one that almost gave me a heart attack was when he nearly fall from the stairs, luckily I was there so I could caught him. What if I wasn't there? Sighed. Seriously this guy.

 

RRRRRIIIIINNNGGGG

 

Finally the bell rang, signaling the school's over. "Hyukkie, we'll wait outside, neh" sungmin said and went out the class with kyu. We're going to sungmin's cafe today, as always, getting my daily strawberry cake.

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I sighed and pouted. I don't want to go hooooome, I want to stay in the class mooore I still wanna talk with hyukjaaeee I wanna I wanna I wannaaaa!!

I felt someone poked my nose "stop pouting and take care, okay?"

that's...hyukjae. I buried my face on my desk and hyukjae chuckled lightly while saying "see you" and patted my head.

Oh gosh he always do some little skin ship to me whenever he was going to go, like when school’s break and when the school’s over. YOU WOULDN’T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!! But I still couldn't get used to it, so I just could blush like always.

 

When I was going to pack my things and went outside, I felt someone stared at me and I could hear someone whispered "did you see that?" When I was turned my head to the sound’s direction, two girls which I believe the ones who stared at me and whispered, looked away and quickly went outside.

Huh..?

I just shrugged it off and went home, silently hoped that I wouldn't bump into someone or something again for the fifth time today, but failed. I hit the school gate. Again.

Ugh.

 

 

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

 

"Where's where's where's myyyyy strawberry!!" I waited impatiently on one of the table at sungmin's cafe, waiting for my cake.

"Yah! Shut up!" Kyu threw me a tissue from the table without left his attention from his iphone. Playing games. Ugh. "Gamer brat" I imuttered

"YAH! What did you said Monke-- OUCH! what the--". Kyu turned his head to the side

"What are you gonna say cho kyuhyun?" Sungmin smiled innocently while blinked his eyes cutely and sit in front of me, beside kyu. he just came from the kitchen cafe and snapped kyu's head with a folded paper. I smiled in victory and Kyu just pouted and sulked.

"Wait hyukkie, the waiter will bring it soon" I pouted and just nodded my head.

"Soooo... Care to tell us now??" Sungmin looked expectantly at me, put his hands on his chin, smiling, and blinks his eyes waited for an answer.

"What?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Tsk, come one what happened between you and lee donghae? Its obvious you know" he rolled his eyes

"What's obvious?" I asked, kyu still sulked

"You two seems become closer now, I mean, you two never talked before. But since the day when you asked students where's donghae and you ran outside, you seem put more interest in him. Ah! And don't forget about that left hand~" sungmin said while pointing at my hand.

"What interest? I just find him cute when I saw his left hand, I was curious and started to make a conversation."

"Uh-huh, then?"

"What then? And I know he's different from what others said, well except for his clumsiness, but he's not that gloomy.

"Yes, yes, and?"

"What and? That day I saw him crying, I hate to see him cry so I helped him and send him to his house"

"Then, then?"

"Then his mom dragged me to his house and gave me a very very very delicious strawberry cake!" I started to smile and imagined the taste of that irresistible cake.

"Skipped that! And?"

"What else? Then I saw him cried again over his nimo-- wait I still don't know what neemo is.. Well, I bet its a cat, dog, or something like that, and when I saw him crying like that.." I paused and unconsciously smiled when I remembered he cried and his blushing face when I .

"Cute?"

"Neh!! Eh- what??" I snapped my head and looked at sungmin who smiled teasingly at me, I don’t know why but suddenly I blushed.

"Yah what's with the blushing monkey! Its annoyi- ouw! Minniiee~" kyu whined at sungmin who just hit his head again and gave him a glare. Kyu pouted again.

"Ignored him, then what??"

"Then what what? So I started to help and looked after him because I'm afraid if he would hurt himself again"

"Hm-hmm?"

"And-- w-wait, why should I tell you all of this!! There's nothing wrong"

"Yeah nothings wrong" kyu smirked and sungmin giggled beside him

I about to say something again when suddenly my lovely lovely lovely strawberry cake came to the sight. I quickly take a bite "hmmmh delicious!!" I beamed happily and didn't even realized the waitress stared at me.

"Yoona? What are you doing here?" I heard sungmin said, shocked in his tone. I turned my head to the waitress. Omo. She's yoona, one of our friends at school, she's so pretty and nice. What is she doing here? "Are you working in here?" Sungmin asked, slightly shocked because the cafe is his but he doesn't know that yoona worked here. "Y-yes oppa" she said blushing. " Omo! How could I didn't know" sungmin pouted. Yoona chuckled, "because I just started today oppa, and I work here just for one week, I wanted to buy something so I decided to work here for awhile", sungmin nodded his head while saying “ooooh I see”.

"And.. Uh.. Hyukjae oppa.." I tilted my head to look at her, and she blushed. "Umm.. I'm the one who made that cake, how is it?" She asked shyly. I widened my eyes "really??? You made this??" She nodded her eyes and looked down " Its really delicious yoona! Really!! Wow you're the best!!" I beamed happily and  started eating my cake again, my gummy smile never leave my face. "R-really? Y-you like it?", "yes! I really liiiikkeeee it!" She blushed really hard but I'm too into the delicious cake, didn't aware what's around me.

I'm in my dream land now, dancing singing and playing with the strawberries didn't care what's in real life when suddenly,

"Thank you oppa!! Thank you for agreeing to be my boyfriend!! Thank you thank you thank you I love you!!" Yoona cried and hugged my arm tightly

 

 

W-what?

 

 

I saw sungmin and kyu widened their eyes

 

 

 

 

What happened?