12

Love Letter

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

I walked to school slowly while listening to some music from my ipod, though I'm not really listening to it, I was deep in my thought. Today I must tell yoona no matter what, about everything, yes everything. I'm really sorry for her but I finally found my love, I must fight for it. I finally found--

Suddenly yesterday's scene came into my mind,

 

- "Well, I want to be more than that though"

After I said those words he seemed shocked and confused. He froze for awhile and didn't stop blushing like mad while looking down until I couldn't help but chuckled and squeezed him tightly in my hug as I saw his right ear became redder and redder. Aissh~ this guy, I really love hugging him, he's sooo squishy, comfortable and warm, makes me want to hug him forever ever ever. Then I stopped killing him with my tight hug when suddenly my phone rang, it was my mom and she asked me where I was because it was almost dinner and I should went home soon. Hmm the truth is I was watching donghae slept from exhaustion for.. about two or three ours, that's why it was already late, and I went home quickly but before his mom gave me a tight hug, a hundred kisses and a thousand thankyous for making his son stopped from crying. -

 

So.. Just like that, I went home after that. I smiled like an idiot as I remembered I had hugged him for a long time already and his red face.. I sighed. In fact, I really wanted to tell him that I love him..so much, but I couldn't. First, I'm still with yoona, I can't just tell him that I love him when I still have a girlfriend, right? He might think I'm a player and I'm not serious. And second, I'm afraid what if he disgusted by me? I mean, we're both guy, what if he against gay? And hell yes I admitted that I'm gay, but just for him, okay? But what if he hates me?

Uggh.. I sighed again.

 

Then I saw yoona stood in front of the gate as usual, waiting for me. I took a deep breath slowly and exhaled. She looked at me as I removed my earphone and approached her.

"Oppa! You're already here, let's go!" She said happily and hugged my arm tightly, but I pulled my arm off her as a reflex.

She was shocked. "What's wrong oppa?" Her eyes seemed really sad.

"Uhh no.. Sorry I was just shocked, let's go" I said and I quickly put my hands on my pocket so that she couldn't hug or interwine our hands again. She pouted and started to walk again.

"Yoona, can we meet at the rooftop when lunch break? There's.. Something I want to talk to you" I said to her in a serious tone, she seemed hesitated a bit at first but then she nodded her head slowly while looking down, "neh, oppa"

 

I went inside my class after I send yoona to her class, and I immediately spotted a certain guy who sat beside my seat. I smiled at the fact that he finally came to school again, and I started to rush in when someone pulled the crook of my shirt so suddenly, made me couldn't breath and stopped from my track "YAH!" I snapped to whoever did that criminal thing as I turned and saw kyu with his annoyed and angry face.

"Do something about that!!" Kyu snapped at me while pointing to....

Ahh~ my donghae!! h-huh? No no, not 'my' donghae hyuk. Okay, let's say our donghae!

..WHAT no way I would share donghae to anyone! So that's the final. Its MY donghae!!!

He was.. Being hugged by sungmin on his seat, his expression looked so confused and scared while sungmin's face was like 'OMG FINALLY I'VE FOUND MY LOST BUNNY HERE' hm? Why didn't I saw sungmin just now? Well must be I'm too in love with donghae until all I could see is just him, right? I smiled and chuckled at the thought but got snapped by kyu,

"WTF are you smiling at!! Do something you idiot!" He screamed like a crazy man and looked so frustrated at the fact his boyfriend hugging another guy. Well kyu's too in love with sungmin you know. But then I snapped from my thought as I heard sungmin squeeled "oh my cute bunny bunny you're so cute be my bunny pweassseee"

Without thinking I already grabbed donghae from sungmin and hugged him possessively without saying anything.

Sungmin wearing his shocked expression then smiled then pouted. How can he changed his expression in an instan like that?? He ran to kyu and hugged him "kyu, hyukkie so meanie he stole my little bunny donghae!" Kyu smirked and hugged sungmin in satisfy.

"What the-- he's MINE!!" I snapped at him and suddenly all of the students stared at me with a shocked expression including sungmin kyu, and... Donghae of course. He stared at me with his cute brown-eyes which is really wide now. O-oh.. . "W-what? We just playing around" I said quickly and everybody continued what they did while muttering something like "as always" "well I want to be his" "too bad he's already taken" "I still believe in hope" etc..

I ignored it and looked at donghae who seemed....sad? Or disappointed? Is he.. Mad at me? "Donghae?" He flinched a bit and turned his head to me but didn't look at my eyes, I released him from my hug.

"I- I'm sorry I suddenly hugged you and I said that you're mine, you must be felt annoyed, im sorry I just.." He shook his head immediately and blushed. I stunned at first and smiled in relief and about to hug him again when suddenly the teacher came and the bell rang. Ugh. I went back to my seat after ruffled donghae's hair and saw his pink cheeks. In the corner of my eyes I could saw kyu and sungmin smiling like two idiots.

 

In class I was so happy because donghae and I communicated again with our left hands, talking random things like

'how's nimo?'

'He's fine, but still difficult in swimming I guess'

'good! I want to have a fish too, like bruce'

'but bruce is a shark'

'Hmm then dory'

'You can't spell bruce and dory well but why nemo you can't??'

I glanced at him who was pouting so cutely while showing his left hand, and I got hit by the teacher again for laughing in class.

 

Finally the bell rang signaling for lunch break. I quickly went to donghae and said "let's go". He blinked his eyes cutely in confusion as he stared at me. "Let's go hyukkie! Donghae come on!" Suddenly sungmin shouted from the door. I smiled widely at sungmin and grabbed donghae's hand, then walked together to cafetaria. Donghae hesitated at first  but then I pouted and said "what? You don't want to eat with us? With me? I’m hurt" I acted like I really got hurt, he chuckled softly and I could felt he seemed relaxed a bit but got scared again when suddenly sungmin hugged him tightly 'again' after hearing him chuckled cutely just now. Kyu tried his best to separate them.

 

After I send them to the cafetaria, I quickly searched for yoona, but before gave kyu and sungmin a take-care-of-him looked and said "I'll be back" to donghae.

Now.. Let's do it hyuk.

 

   ----------------

 

"Ah oppa you're already here" she said, smiling as she arrived at the rooftop

I smiled at her, "yes, yoona I nee--"

"Oppa! I made this in the cooking class please try it!" She offered me...strawberry pie?

Wow.. I stunned, almost droll at the sight.

"Here oppa try it!" She offered a bit of the pie to me, I hesitated at first but then eat it and..

Oh god..

Am I in heaven..?

"OMG! Yoona its delicious!!!!" I beamed happily as I eat it more

"Really???oppa you like it??" She said happily and her eyes brightened

"Yes yes!!!!I likkkkeee!!"

"You love it????"

"Yessss yes hell yes I loooovvveee it!!"

"You love me too, right????"

"Hmmm!! I love--"

I stunned.

"What's wrong oppa??" She said slightly confused.

i frowned. This is wrong. The strawberries already flew away to nowhere. "You know I love strawberries, right?"  I said to her

"Of course I know, oppa"

"You know how much I love it?"

"Of course! i know everything about you" she said shyly

"Really? How do you know?"

"Well, I already love you for a long time in fact, so I know everything about you" she looked down shyly and a small tint pink formed on her cheeks.

“Wow really? So you really know  everything about me?"

"Nehh oppa!" She beamed happily

"Like I always talking with the strawberries in my mind too?"

"Of course! I always watching you in sungmin oppa's café for a long time before, of course I--" she widened her eyes and clasped her lips with both hands.

"So that's it. You knew it already" my eyes got darkened

"N-- no oppa, you're wrong! I'm not that bad!" she said panicked, i frowned more

"I wouldn't use the opportunity to make you my boyfriend when you're not in your right mind! I'm not that bad!" i could saw panic took all over her

"What? Who said you used that opportunity to make me your boyfriend?" I said "I just said 'you knew it already', I didn't said you used that opportunity so you could made me as your boyfriend" I said, and she froze on her place.

"So that's it yoona. You said it yourself. You already know about my habits that I always talked with the strawberries in my mind, because you always watched me when I went to sungmin's cafe to eat my cake before. And you used that chance to make me your boyfriend, you know I always said 'I love you' to the strawberries".

Suddenly tears fell from her eyes, "am I right?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry oppa, I really am. Please.. please forgive me. I really really love you that's why I did that. I couldn't helped it. I was really desperate, I thought I could make you love me if you were my boyfriend, and I know I can! Please don't leave me I beg you" she cried uncontrollably as she hugged me.

It hurts to see her cry, really. But if I remember donghae's tears at that time.. This is really nothing. Donghae's tears really could make me lost my mind, I.. Couldn't even describe it.

"I'm sorry yoona, but you're too much. How could you use my weakness to make me your boyfriend? Do you know how afraid i was thinking that i probably would hurt you? I thought you were a really nice girl, and I even started to try to love you, even if in the end I couldn't. And it turned out like this. You.. Disappoint me"

I removed her hands that hugging me slowly, "stop crying. I'm sorry, and thank you" I said as I patted her head and went outside. And before I opened the door, I turned to her and said, "we're over"

I could heard yoona's cry which got harder as I closed the door.

 

I ran through the hallway, searching for someone. Finally, finally I could protect him now, I could show him how much I love him now. I still couldn't believe what yoona had done, but now all I care is just I must find him, where is he?

I ran to the cafetaria but stopped immediately as I saw a familiar figure stood in front of the locker, trying to put some books to the locker and took the others to his bag slowly. It was just exchanging books, but why it looked so complicated for him? He did it so so slowly, I guess he was afraid if he would drop them, and the result? All dropped. I chuckled as I approached him and helped him to take it all from the floor and put them into his locker and his bag. He looked down while muttered "thank you" I could ssee his face flushed a little, oh my..

"donghae.. can I hug you?"