22

Love Letter

 

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

I groaned and ruffled my hair in frustration. Seriously lee hyukjae!! What do you want!! ARGH this is so freaking frustrating! I was in the hallway's school walking back and forth thinking about what just happened.

Okay.. So.. Here's the thing. I DID want hae to smile more, showing people that he's not gloomy or whatever they thought about him so that they will know hae's true side and will stop hurting him. But.. I DON'T KNOW THAT IT WOULD TURNED OUT LIKE THIS! Oh gosh. Am I jealous? Really? Seriously? OH HELL YEAH I'M ING JEALOUS! WHAT'S WITH HER ANYWAY? ACTING SHY LIKE A LITTLE CAT TRYING TO CATCH MY BOYFRIEND'S ATTENTION! WHAT THE !

AISH! Why you have to be so beautiful lee donghae?! Look at what you've done! You made her falling in love with you just with your smile! I groaned even more. Wait. But.. Think about it hyukjae. That bitc-- I mean, that girl bas-- I mean, luna. She didn't know anything about hae and I. Of course she would think that she could flirt every seconds with hae because she didn't know that he's my boyfriend!! Hmm.. Okay. So.. This is just led me to one conclusion.

"I NEED TO TELL EVERYONE THAT HE'S MINE!!" I shouted loudly made some of juniors that passing by nearly slipped.

...

Sighed. But.. Why he smiled like that to her? That wide smile, I mean, I wanted him to smile, but not that his perfect angelic cutie cutie pie smile~ his perfect smile is MINE!! ... Since when I became this freak? But I couldn't help it, when I saw he smiled like that to anyone else but me, I felt my heart clenched and anger boiled up inside me. Like there's fire surrounding me.

Sighed again. Wait. Right. Hae. WHERE IS HE?! I DIDN'T JUST LEFT HIM ALONE, DID I?? !

 

 

After having a battle with my own mind in the hallway just now, I quickly ran searching for hae. I ran and ran and ran and kept running until I found the figure that I missed the most already even if its just 5 minutes I didn't see him. I saw him in the hallway beside the locker and.. Huh? Who's that? He was standing with a guy. Wait, kangin??

I quickly ran to them. I pulled kangin by his collar's shirt, threw him on the floor and hugged hae tightly made him gasped.

"YAH! What the lee hyukjae?!" Kangin shouted, he tried to get up and pulled me by my collar's shirt.

"What were you trying to do with hae just now?" I said coldly to him as I grabbed his wrist that on my shirt and twist it really hard. He winched in pain and pulled immediately.

"H-hyukkie" hae called me with a low voice and I hugged him again. "I'm sorry hae I left you, I'm sorry I'm sorry, please you didn't get hurt, did you?" I asked panicky as I checked all over hae's body and I hugged him again after I sighed in relief that there's nothing wrong in him. I whispered 'I'm sorry's over and over again.

"W-wait, hae? Hyukkie? Yah! What's this all about??" Kangin asked confused. I was about to pull from the hug and punch him in his face, when suddenly hae stopped me by hugging me.

"Hyukkie stop! He didn't do anything to me" he said looking at me with a scared eyes. "I--i swear.. He just--"

"Whoa!! So this is your cute boyfriend hyukkie??" Suddenly i heard leeteuk hyung's voice and he came to us with a really big smile on his face. He looked at me and hae before lend his gaze to kangin who looked annoyed. Leeteuk hyung smiled at me.

"I'm sorry about my big boyfriend, did he do something wrong? I thought I asked him to apologize to donghae-sshi?" He said staring at kangin. What?

"I-- I did!! But this bastard came in the way here and--" kangin shouted but stopped immediately as he made an eye contact with leeteuk hyung who just smiling angelically at him and he  lowering his head. What the..?

"I-- I'm sorry but, he really did apologize.." Hae said with a low yet scared voice, "Re-really! He said he's sorry for.. Hitting me for no reason a-and for being a j- jerk.." I hugged him in my embrace even more, I couldn't stand seeing his scared eyes. I sighed.

"Is it true?" I asked to kangin. "Tch, of course yes!" He hissed. He then looked at hae who had his face on my shirt and.. Smiled??

"I'm sorry once again. I'll make it up to you little buddy" he said patted hae's head and hae smiled back at him, made kangin and leeteuk hyung gasped. Wtf?! I quickly turning him around to hide hae's face while muttered "mine" and "don't touch" as I hugged him possessively.

Kangin hissed again at me and flicked my head before went away. "Ouch! Yah! What was that for?!" I shouted and hissed back at him. "For being so annoying! Bye!" He shouted back and disappeared, made leeteuk hyung chuckled. But then I widened my eyes as I remembered something.

"Wait, t-teukkie hyung, did you say that he--"

"Neh, he's my boyfriend" teukkie hyung said showing his dimple smile at me and hae, and i widened my eyes in shock. "I knew what he did to donghae-sshi that day and I insisted him to apologize last week, but he said he didn't want to do it" he chuckled then continued, "but it turned out that he apologized by his own will, didn't he? He's a nice person, really, and he must be like you donghae-sshi" Teukkie hyung said and patted hae's head.

"What did you mean? He's mine" I frowned while hugging hae more possessively, and I could tell hae was blushing. Leeteuk hyung chuckled.

"I know! What I mean 'like' is he sees donghae-sshi as a nice person. And I guess he felt terrible after doing that to you" leeteuk hyung said smiling at hae.

"l didn't know you have a boyfriend hyukkie, and you do have a really good taste" teukkie hyung said teasingly made hae blushed again. I chuckled. "And I didn't know too he could smile like that! So breath taking!" He said only to make hae's face became red even more. Teukkie hyung giggled and caressing hae's head and I muttered "I know" smiling at him.

"He's really different from your ex's, isn't he?" He stared at hae with his gentle eyes, still caressing his head. "Hmm, he's perfect" I said smiling looking at hae.

Teukkie hyung stopped and stared at me in disbelief. He stunned for awhile then laughed. "Oh god! My baby hyukkie already grown up! Look at what you've done, donghae-sshi" he said still laughing. I pouted. Why everyone always like this everytime I'm with hae?! Am I that different? Hae looking confusedly at him.

I was about to say something when suddenly teukkie hyung's phone rang, and he answered the phone immediately. "Kangin already waiting for me, I must go now or he'll be a bulldozer again there" he said as he put his phone back to his pant pocket. "Bye hyukkie, donghae-sshi, we should talk more next time, okay? See you!" And he went away leaving me and hae alone in the hallway.

 

I felt hae tightened his hug as he buried his face on the crock of my neck. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry hae, I didn't mean to leave you" I whispered softly on his ear.

"Don't ignore me.. Please.." He said and I could felt there was pure sadness in his voice, made my heart hurts.

"No.. I'm sorry hae, I won't.." I sighed and kissed his forehead softly. "I was just jealous, I'm sorry okay?"

He pulled his head a little immediately and stared at me with his round brown eyes, I pouted. "You looked sad just now in class when I talked to you, but when that girl approaching you, you smiled brightly immediately. How could I not be jealous?"

"Huh..? Girl?" He thought for awhile but then smiled widely as he remembered and realized about something. Made my heart flicked.

"You even smile brightly just by remembering her face" I looked away. I heard hae giggled cutely made me looked at him immediately, frowned.

"I was searching for my nemo pen hyukkie.. I thought I lost it somewhere, but then luna came and told me that it was dropped when she was fall.." I blinked my eyes.. "I was really panic and almost cry, I thought I wouldn't find it.." He pouted.

"Nemo pen? Nemo pen that I bought you on our date?" I asked and he looked down biting his lower lip, nodding his head. "Neh.. It's so precious to me"

A wide smile slowly crept on my face as I saw him blushing cutely. Aww~ this guy seriously is cute, my heart felt warm, I couldn't handle it! I kissed his forehead softly, "I'm sorry" I kissed his nose, "I didn't mean to ignore you really" I kissed his eyes, "it was your fault for being too cute" and finally I kissed his lips.

I moved my lips gently as I hugged him more, bringing him closer to me and I could felt he kissed me back. We moved our lips in sync and we kissed each other for several minutes until I felt that he ran out of oxygen, I pulled slowly and showed him my gummy smile. And his face went red.

 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I couldn't believe it. Hyukkie.. He.. That perfect handsome guy......jealous? Because I smiled to another girl?

...

That means he loves me right?

Uhh.. I mean, of course he already said that he loves me for several times but..

I smiled.

OH MY NEMO HE'S JEALOUS!!!!!!

I thought I would be the only one who could get jealous. KYAA I'm so happy!!!!!

Ehm. Okay I need to suppress my happiness or hyukkie would think I'm weird for smiling like a little fish without any reason. And I need to chew my lower lips to hide my smile.

 

"What are you thinking?" Hyukkie said while poking my cheek. I shook my head and smiled made him frowned. "Hmm.. Suspicious" he said pouting while caressing my cheek gently.

"Here's your strawberry cheese cake hyukkie, and chocolate cake for my bunny~" sungmin came from the kitchen and put our cakes on our table in front of us. "Fruit tart for kyu, and raspberry cake for me!" He beamed happily while sitting beside kyuhyun, started to eat his cake.

"I told you he's not yours!" Hyukkie hissed at sungmin, made kyuhyun threw him a tissue.

We were eating our cake happily in sungmin's cafe. Well, after kangin incident just now we decided to go straight here to meet sungmin kyuhyun and eat cake together. I really love this place, it was not big but not small too, but really comfortable with the smell of sweet fruit. Made me calm and happy at the same time, especially while eating my favorite chocolate cake with hyukkie beside me.

 

"HMMM~ oh god its been a long time I didn't eat this cake" hyukkie moaned cutely while eating his cake, his face was so happy and his eyes sparkling, just like when he ate strawberry cake in my house. I blinked at the cute sight. "What, you just eat it 2 days ago" sungmin said rolling his eyes but hyukkie ignored it and continued eating his cake like a five years old kid.

"Is it that great?" I asked him curious because he seemed really enjoyed and loved it.

"Of course!! Here, try it" he took the spoonful of his cake and put it in front of my mouth. I blushed. I was hesitated a bit at first but then I ate it when I saw sungmin and kyuhyun looking at me in disbelief.

"Good isn't it??" Hyukkie asked expectantly and smiled reaaaally wide when I smiled to him and gave him a few nods.

"You want it again?" He asked again and I shook my head. "No, you eat it" I said since I knew he really loves that cake so much, and he smiled his gummy smile again and ate happily again.

I chuckled silently. I didn't know that he could be this cute, uhh I know he's cute since I used to watch him from afar, but I didn't expect him to be this cute. I smiled at my boyfriend beside me. And my face flushed at the thought. KYAA I don't know why I'm still blushing everytime I'm thinking he's my boyfriend! Just by thinking about it makes my stomach grumbled in a funny way.

 

"Uhh.. I need to go to the toilet. Hae wait wait for me okay" Hyukkie said pecking my cheeks softtly, "and wait for me too, my strawberry" he talked to his unfinished cake and went to the bathroom after told kyuhyun and sungmin to take care of me, leaving me with my red cheeks.

"SERIOUSLY THAT GUY?!" sungmin suddenly shouted made me jumped a little after hyukkie out of sight, "Donghae, is he always like that when he's with you??" Sungmin asked with wide eyes with kyuhyun beside him looking at me with his straight face.

"Uh.. Like what?"

"Lovey dovey of course! Acting all romantic and doing sweet things to you? Oh gosh he even gave you his strawberry cake!!" Sungmin said like a parent who just found out that his son is actually a . Hearing his words made me blushed and I bit my bottom lips when sungmin said, "tell me tell me tell me please" With a pleading puppy eyes with sparkles inside looking cutely at me. Urgh I didn't know why but I just couldn't resist that pleading eyes.. What is him..?

"He's.. Really sweet" I said blushing and looked down at my fingers on my laps.

"How sweet?? I mean, what did he do??" Sungmin asked with a wide smile and expected eyes while kyu just staring at me after he put his fork down leaving his cake unfinished.

"Uhh.. He.. Takes care of me.. Um.." I looked at them only to meet their sparkles eyes, I felt my heart thumped hard as I remembered how sweet hyukkie is. He's more than sweet I couldn't describe it with words it wouldn't be enough.

"He bought me.. A big nemo plushie.. And lot of things on our f-frist date and.." i looked at them again and sungmin motioned me to continue and keep going, "He always afraid if I would hurt myself.. Like always cut my steak.. And put the knife away from me.. He always hug me w-whenever I c-cried or feeling sad.. And talked with a gentle yet soft voice.. That always could make me calm.. He would caressed my cheek.. Whenever I smile.. And.." I stopped when I felt sungmin and kyuhyun's intents stare at me. Sungmin had his hands on his mouth while leaning his head to kyuhyun's shoulder while kyuhyun had his mouth hanging open a little about 2cm. They looked at me with sparkling, disbelief, confused, slight of happiness, and relief eyes.

"And..?" Sungmin said slowly, made my face slightly pink.

"And.. Uh.. He.. Never let go of my hand whenever we walked outside.. And always make me smile.. With his cuteness yet silliness" I talked with an unconscious smile on my face, remembering how cute he is but snapped it away when sungmin squealed loudly.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T!!" Sungmin buried his face on his palms while squealing excitedly.

"Did he always share his strawberries to you?" Kyuhyun who just sat calmly there from the beginning suddenly asked.

"Hmm.. Not always, but.. He did feed me his strawberry cake though before.." I said while remembering hyukkie fed me his cake in my house when mom bake strawberry cake.

When I looked back at them sungmin had squealed happily while kyuhyun stared amusingly at me. "W-whats wrong?" I asked confusedly and kyuhyun chuckled.

"You know donghae, he, that monkey guy, your boyfriend hyukjae, never share his lovely strawberry cake or strawberry milk or strawberry whatsoever to anyone else" kyuhyun said, and sungmin added "NEVER! And what he meant 'anyone else' means WHOEVER"

"Yeah, even us his bestfriends, and his family" kyuhyun said rolling his eyes. And sungmin laughed.

"I remember when kyu ate hyukkie's strawberry short cake when hyukkie went to the dance club for awhile, then hyukkie started to cry when he found that his cake already half eaten and shouted at kyu's face 'I hate you! You're not my bestfriend and I don't want to know you anymore!'" Sungmin said mimicking hyukkie's voice and laughed, and kyuhyun added, "tch, and don't forget, he started to ignore me for the whole week. And I had to buy him 1 box of strawberries, 1 large tray of strawberry cheesecake, and 1 box of strawberry milks to make him forgive me"

Sungmin continued to laugh as kyuhyun mumbled something like "how can he's not getting fat even a little, eating so freaking much strawberries?" And I just stared at them with wide eyes. S-seriously?

"Oh! And even his sister, amber, when she tried to took hyukkie's glass of strawberry milk on the table just wanting to move it to the other side, hyukkie started to shout at her 'what are you doing?! Are you trying to steal my milk?! I knew it! You're not even my sister!' And that made amber cried loudly" kyuhyun said again while sungmin still laughing.

"And his ex girlfriends.. Ah.. I pitied them seriously" kyuhyun said, and I blinked my eyes in anticipation. What did he do?

"oh i remember one! It was in the cafeteria when hyukkie just bought a strawberry milk from the vending machine" sungmin said paused for a chuckle and continued "then that girl came and talked to him but he was in his dreamland with his milk so he ignored her, the girl started to piss off so she hugged hyukkie's arm and grabbed the milk from his hand and tried to flirt with him, but then hyukkie pushed her away while shouting at her" sungmin stopped, like thinking about something.

"he said 'what the hell are you doing?! Didn't you see I was drinking my lovely strawberry milk?! Why everybody always try to take away everything from me? Especially my strawberry!' And he said that with teary eyes" kyuhyun continued sungmin's story while rolling his eyes, sungmin clapped his hands like 'yeah! That!' And started to laugh. And kyuhyun added, "it made her cried and the next day they broke up but the girl still cried whenever he looked at hyukkie, but hyukkie didn't care at all"

"S-seriously? Hyuk--hyukkie? The girl c-cried?" I asked doubtfully and he nodded his head furiously as he added, "and he absolutely didn't care at all"

"There's one too! On their first date!" Sungmin suddenly said catching my attention. F-first date? My heart started to thumped in a hurtful way, just by thinking hyukkie had a date with another girl already made me jealous.

"They were eating at my old cafe, my previous cafe before I opened this cafe. And of course hyukkie was eating his strawberry cake, and his ex girlfriend ate the other cake too when suddenly that girl said 'you really like that that cake, don't you?' And hyukkie nodded his head furiously saying "love it" while still eating his cake happily but the girl made the biggest mistake ever when suddenly she asked, "what do you love the most, that cake or me?"" Kyuhyun who seemed remember sungmin's story started to laugh while saying "the biggest mistake ever!" Made me widened my eyes. Okay, it was the first time I saw kyuhyun laugh! but i couldn't be more careless since my heart was thumping rapidly wanted to know what was hyukkie's answer.

And sungmin continued while giggling, "then he said "strawberry!" with his happy face made his ex shocked. Yeah of course, who wouldn't be shock when his boyfriend choose cake instead of her? The girl then laughed awkwardly and said "you're kidding right? Hahaha you're so funny oppa!" Only made hyukkie frowned and said "what? Of course I'm serious" and continued eating his cake. The girl was looking at him in disbelief and started to shout at him like "are you serious?" And "why are you so mean?!" And "oppa why?!" And etc. But hyukkie just looked at her with a confuse look, and after she was scolding him, hyukkie started to get pissed off and said "what do you mean? Of course I love my strawberry more and most, I already know them since I was born and I just know you for a few days!" And that was enough to make the girl cried" sungmin finished his story and started to eat his cake again while still laughing.

I couldn't say anything since I was too shock with my mouth wide opened. I.. I did like him for a long time but I didn't know these kind of things.. And my eyes went bigger when kyuhyun added, "he even punched one of the teacher for trying to throw his milk" and he eat peacefully. Leaving me in a shock state.

"Anyway, he's truly deeply in love with the love of his life, strawberries, nothing could beat them" sungmin said again and I frowned when I remembered something.

"B-but, he offered me his strawberry milk before and.. Gave me his cake.." I said confusedly. Were they really serious? or they were just kidding me?

"THAT!! Is why we were really shock" sungmin said made me jumped a little at the sudden loud 'that' from him. "And believe me! he was never did that lovey dovey thingy with his ex girlfriends! you can asked his family if you want. You're so amazing donghae!" Sungmin said with a big smile on his face along with kyuhyun who quietly eating his cake. I blushed.

 

"Okay let's try this!" Sungmin said excitedly while moving hyukkie's cake in front of me and making me held hyukkie's spoon. W-what? "Let's see if he'll get mad or not!"

"W-wait! What if he--" I tried to reasoned but suddenly a familiar voice came nearer made me widened my eyes and stunned on my place.

"Sungmin, your toilet's door's broken again! I had to bang the door until one of the waiter opened it for me from the outside!" Hyukkie said pouting cutely at sungmin.

"Ah~! That's why it took you so long" sungmin chuckled, "okay okay, I'm sorry I'll have it fixed as soon as possible" hyukkie nodded with his still pouting lips at sungmin and went to sit beside me again.

"AAH! HAE!!" Hyukkie shouted suddenly looking at his cake that was in front of me made me sungmin and kyuhyun slightly jumped on our seat and I immediately put the spoon down as a reflex. S-.. What should I do?? My heart went crazy. Oh god what if he mad at me and hit me or snapped at me or the worst thing brake up with me?? I already had my eyes shut tightly when suddenly I saw he raised his hand. I felt my eyes became teary. Oh please..

"Why didn't you tell me that you want it too?"

E-eh? Instead of a punch or a slap, I felt a familiar gentle hand caressing my cheek in a really gentle way. "We could eat together or I could buy you a new strawberry cake, you know" he said again with his super extra soft yet gentle voice while looking apologetically at me. I stared at him with my teary eyes.

He started getting panic but I quickly wiped my tears with my hands and hugged his arm tightly, hiding my blushing face on his shoulder. I could tell he was shocked because he stiffened on his seat and slowly started to my hair and wrapped me with his other warm arm. Oh god.. he didn't mad at me..

"Hae what's wrong? I'm sorry I shouted at you, it was a reflex" he said while caressing my back. I smiled silently to myself and whispered to him, but before that I could saw sungmin smiled reaaaally widely along with kyuhyun.

I chuckled and whispered really softly on his ear.

 

"I love you"

 

well.. from this i know now that hyukkie really loves me for sure and i will never doubt that again. thanks to sungmin and kyuhyun.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i didn't say kangin is a bad guy~ did i? XD

hope you liiiike it!! <3<3<3