11

Love Letter

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I had a dream.. And a really good one. I dreamed hyukjae hugged me when I was crying, held me tightly and comfort me while saying "its okay, donghae" repeatedly in a soothing voice and rubbed my back and head slowly. It really made me felt comfortable and save.

I tried to open my eyes slowly but I couldn't, I was too tired and I felt really dizzy I guess because of  I was crying again. I kept closing my eyes. Wait, am I on my bed? Since when? The last thing I know I sat on the floor. So it really was a dream..

How pathetic lee donghae, how dare you to think it was not a dream, you think it was real? No way. I felt how tears fell from my eyes slowly without my permission. Oh my.. Please stop crying I'm tired, I don't want to cry anymore, I don't want to be hurt,

I don't want to..

 

"Hey why are you crying again?" I snapped from my thought as I heard.. His voice. Yes I know its-- its his voice, its like a whispered and really calming, so soft and gentle. I opened my eyes and slowly I saw the familiar figure who I wanted to see the most these few days, in front of me. Hyuk..jae? His expression was really worried, he rubbed my cheeks slowly as he tried to wipe the tears away, and his face....so close

 

Oh god.

Its not a dream?

 

I cried even more as I saw him, and I could saw he was getting more panicked. "What's wrong donghae? Are you hurt? Did I hurt you somewhere? Hey please.. Oh god, please don't cry" he panicked as he cupped my face while rubbing my cheeks gently.

 

OH MY..

.

DOFJJDUQIAAPDNAI4ABIUWUDEWLSKJDLKASJDSFHSIOD

OMG ITS NOT A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SHOULD TELL NEM--

Nemo

Oh right

Nemo

He's..

 

I cried more hard and more more hard and without thinking I already sat up and hugged hyukjae tightly.

"N-nemo.." I whispered softly "he's g-gone.. I didn't gave h-him food because I.. I cried the whole day and I forget.. I- I didn't gave him food for.. 4 days and h-he was jumped from the aquarium and.. His right fin.. B-broke so he couldn't s-swim.. How c-could a fish can live if h-he can't swim.." I tried my best to talk between my sobs and my tears fell uncontrollably. Hyukjae hugged me tightly "donghae..", "I.. Don't have s-someone to talk to a-anymore.. I- I don't want--"

"Hey you have me" he cupped my face with his right hand so I could saw him,  "I'm here, and I'll always here, like nemo. You can talk to me about anything. Don't cry.." He said with soft voice, I couldn't helped but blushed and buried my face in hyukjae's chest.

Hyukjae chuckled softly while hugged me and said "umm.. The truth is I have a surprise for you"

Huh? Surprise? I tilted my head up to look at him, he smiled and ruffled my hair, and before I could blushed, he already brought something from my desk. I widened my eyes as if its going to pop out soon as I saw what he brought.

"N-nemo..?"

Hyukjae smiled widely, its.. A bowl filled with water in hyukjae's hand, and there's a little fish with broken fin on its right fin, swimming happily.

I took the bowl and put it on my lap, "at first, when I saw him in the living room, I thought he's going to drown and die soon because like what you said, how can a fish live if he can't swim. But then I saw him struggled in the bottom and didn't gave up to try to swim, he tried his best to keep swimming even with a bad fin, and here he is." Hyukjae said, my tears fell again slowly and hyukjae wiped it immediately.

"I don't know why you're crying donghae, but I guess your little fishy wants to tell you to keep strong like him, and keep swimming" I looked at hyukjae, he winked at me and I chuckled softly.

"Tha..thank you.." I tried to talk.

Hyukjae smiled and hugged me from beside, my head rested on his chest while holding a bowl on my lap, and he secured his hands around me. My face flushed redder and redder, my heart thumped hard and I prayed silently he wouldn't heard it. We remained in that position for a little while.

 

What? You ask me if im happy? How could I not be happy? Hyukjae.. He's here, not to mention HE'S FREAKING HUG ME NOW!!! and NEMO YOU'RE ALIIIVEEEEEE I hugged the bowl tightly. Oh my God, thank goodness, YESSSSS I'm really happy happy happy!!

 

"Hey, its like nimo!" He suddenly said

I tilted my head to look at him, "his right fin, just like the real nimo! He had a bad fin on his right fin too, right?" he said and I smiled, he's right! In the movie, the real nemo had a bad fin, and its on his right fin. Just like my nemo here.

I frowned, "you watched..that movie?"

He seemed a little bit surprised that I actually talked, beside of the crying session. "Yes, why?"

"Y-yah! You already watched but how could you still said it wrong? Its nemo" I pouted and he chuckled.

"Its the same thing, you know, right nimo?" He talked to nemo.

"Yahh!" I punched his chest playfully, he laughed.

"I see, so in order to make you talk I must bring nemo to you" he smiled his gummy smiled, I blushed in embarrassment.

"so nimo is a fish.." He said,

"yes, he's.. My one and.. Only friend" I said softly

He pouted, "so I'm not your friend? What am I?"

W-what? WAE SO CUUUTE I want to pinch him can I can I can I???

"O-of course you are" I said, he smiled widely and hugged me.

 

 

"Well.. I want to be more than that though" he said.

 

 

a/n : huaaaa i'm sad!! i accidentally deleted some of the comments :'( mianhaee to the persons who already gave comments kindly but i accidentally deleted it.. and i can't remember.. stupid me! ;AA; but i really hope you'll commenting again and i really love to read your comments my readers!! it really give me confidence to write and continue this story ^^ i really hope you like my story! thank youuuuu so much <3