Meet again?

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

“Hey, are you ok?” ask the man who’s visiting you and help you up. “Yes, I’m okay. Kyuhyun oppa, is that you? Gosh, this is a strange day. Maybe I’m just dreaming, I should go to sleep,” you said as you walk into your room. ”Hey, _______. You’re not dreaming. But, how did you know this is me? I mean, I already wear a different mask and hat?” ask Kyuhyun. “Of course I know it’s you. I’m an elf, how I couldn’t know you? Even if you cover up all your face, I still can know you with hearing your voice. Wait, I’m not dreaming? But how did you know my apartment? Yeah, I must be dreaming,” you answered. “Whoa, you’re a great elf haha and here you are, I know your address from this notebook. I believe this is really important for you,” he said as he give the thing you’ve been looking for this entire day. “OH MY GOD! I’ve been looking for this all day long! Thank you so much oppaaa,” you said and hug Kyuhyun unconsciously for a seconds, then you realize. “Oh, I’m so sorry oppa. I didn’t realize, it’s just…I’m so happy! It’s been a bad day for me, and suddenly you! Cho Kyuhyun showed up in front of my door and gave me the things I’ve been looking for all day long! It’s really hard to believe!” you said. “Hey things turning bad if you think negative. So keep your mind in positive way, and things will go better,” he said. “Thank you so much for your advice oppa!” you said and you bows to him. “Ok, I gotta go now Alda. Bye,” he said as he walk away. “Wait, oppa! How did you know my name?” ask you again. “Your notebook of course! ‘Kyuhyun love Alda’ ‘Love you always, sincerely Alda’  Haha there’s a lot of my name and Alda wrote in that notebook. So I assume your name is Alda,” he said. “Oh, I forgot about that. I’m sorry oppa,” you said as you can feel your cheek turning red. “Haha it’s ok. I love to see there’s a lot of my name on your notebook. I feel proud. By the way, don’t call me oppa. I believe we’re in the same age,” he said. “Ok oppa, I mean Kyuhyun,” you said. “Ok, I really gotta go now. Hey, you’re not told everybody that you’ve meet me right?” ask him. “Don’t worry Kyuhyun, your secret safe with me. I won’t let you down!” you answered with your head nods to convince him. “Haha ok, I believe you Alda and thank you for not tell everybody. I gotta go. Bye, see you on the super show,” he said with smile on his face and he bow. After that, he walk away from your room. “See you Kyuhyun, thank youu for the notebook. Saranghae Cho Kyuhyuun,” you said when he walk away. He heard that then he laugh, wave at you and he walk again.

After Kyuhyun left, you came in to your room. Still can’t believe what’s just happened. But then you realize about something. “Ugh I think I AM STUPID! Why I didn’t ask to take picture with him? Oh gosh, I don’t know I could be this stupid! Now I don’t have a chance to meet him again. He’ll forget about me and we will never meet again. Maybe, I’ll meet him once again in super show. But, I definitely can’t meet him like a while ago. What’s wrong with me?! I’m so lucky that I meet Cho Kyuhyun twice in one day, but I DIDN’T TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM! Geez, I’m to tired to think again. I’d better sleep now before I go crazy,” you said.

Mmm, maybe you think you’ll never meet him again. But, who knows? God decided everything, and God is good. God already prepare a surprise for you!

Today is a day before super show, and three days after Cho Kyuhyun showed up in front of your room. You’re in a really great mood until you woke up this morning and your body feel ill! Your head is so dizzy, you feel hot but also cold in the same time, you feel sore throat, your eyes feels like burn. It’s feel so awful. “God, why you make me sick? You know I have to go to super show tomorrow? Please save all my illness God, you can give it back to me if I finished watch the super show,” you said. But, there’s nothing you can do, you just have to drink all the medicines and hope at the next morning you’ll get better.

“Hey, I’m feeling better! Thank you God!” you said when you just woke up. “I’m feeling great now! I better prepare now, I don’t want to be late! No way!” you said again. So, after that you’re busy. Take a bath, then you wear a T-shirt with all Super Junior cute faces displayed on it. You’re not forget to bring a mineral water, handphone, wallet, SJ banner, Kyuhyun banner, and of course BLUE SAPPHIRE LIGHTSTICK! It’s the thing you can’t forget if you want to watch super show. “Ok, I’m ready to go now!” you said with a big smile on your face.

So, here you are now in front of the Nokia Theatre with your friends Anna and Giselle. They are your friends from UCLA and an ELF too. “I’m so excited right now!” Anna said. “Yeah me too. Last night, I dreamed Kyuhyun go to my apartment and give me a bucket of flowers! But, I think it will never happen,” Giselle said with a sad tone. When you heard Giselle’s dream, suddenly you can feel your face turning red. It’ so similar with what happened to you four days ago! But Kyuhyun gave you your notebook, not a bucket of flowers, sighed.

The super show start! You can hear the intro of “superman” start. There they are! They’re start singing, and there is Cho Kyuhyun! Stand between Siwon and Eunhyuk, wearing blue suit. “OMG Kyuhyun is so cute!” Giselle said. Their start screaming, and when Kyuhyun walk in front of you, suddenly you can feel your heart beat so fast. Then, he stare at you! He stared at you for seconds, then he smile, and walk away. You can feel your cheek turning red,you’re your heart feels like it’s gonna explode. “OMG ______! Kyuhyun just smile at you! How lucky you are!” said Anna. “I’m so envy with you _____. You make me soo jealous!” said Giselle. But, you didn’t hear what they said, you still shocked. Did Kyuhyun still remember you? Did he smile at you with purpose? Or he just smile? Just a simple smile as a gift to the fan? “_____, are you ok?” ask Anna. “Yeah, I just shock! Haha” you said, as you can feel other elfs looked jealous at you. But then, you forget about it and really enjoy the concert. Until No Other, the last song for the super show start to play, you feel so dizzy. Your face look so pale. Your body feel so cold. Giselle look at you, and ask about your condition. But, suddenly you feel so weak. You can feel your eyes start to close, you try very hard to open your eyes, but you can’t. You fainted.

Giselle catch you. Then she start to ask help. Then, some security came, and carry you to a room. There’s a little bit commotion when you’re fainted, because Giselle screamed so loud to ask for help. Kyuhyun see that.

After they do the last bow, Kyuhyun rushed to  the backstage. He look around in a dazed way. Then he ask a crew, “Where did they bring the girl who just fainted?” “Oh, she’s in the patient room of course. We always prepare a room for the fainted elfs,” he answered. “So, where is the room?” ask Kyuhyun again, emergently. “That way. Third room from this way,” he answered.

Siwon heard heard the conversation between Kyuhyun and the crew. He feel curious. It must be so important, because Kyuhyun never forget to say thank you, but he’s not say anything to that crew.  “What happened actually?” he ask himself as he follow Kyuhyun. He’s really curious right now.

You just recovered, and you still feel dizzy. You’re in a small room,  and there’s no people in that room. You try to get up, but you can’t. Your head feel so painful when you lifted your head. “Hey, are you ok? Let me help you up,” said someone, and you really know who’s that. Yap, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. “Thanks Kyuhyun,” you said after he helped you. Actually, your head feel so painful right now, but you hold it. You don’t want to make him occupied. “Let me bring you to the hospital,” he said again. “No! I’m ok Kyuhyun. Just too tired, I’ll get better soon,” you said with smile on your face, still hold the painful from your head. “No, let me take you to the hospital,” He said again. “Yeah, take me to the hospital. You can carry me too if you want. Tell all the elfs that we’ve meet before! That’s what you want?” you ask and make Kyuhyun silent for seconds. “I bring my hat and my mask! It’s on my backpack. I’m gonna take it, wait here ok?” he said then, but you pulled his arm. “Hey Kyuhyun, it’s not what I mean. What I’m trying to say is, I’m ok oppa. You don’t have to take me to the hospital, but thank you for worrying me oppa. I feel honored,” you said as you do a bow, still hold the painful from your head. Your head feel two times worst after you bow. “No problem. I have to care to all my fans. Ok if you don’t want to go to the hospital. But, for your information, your face look so pale right now,” he said again. “Ok, I gotta go Kyuhyun. The super show is done right? Thank you for worrying me Kyuhyun, I feel honored,” you said, you bow once again and walk away. You have to reach your home as soon as possible before you fainted again.