A day with Max Changmin

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

 

It’s been a week since I got here. And heck yes, my schedules are tiring. But, it’s not as hard as when I’m in LA. I’ve finished my school now so I don’t have to stay at my apartment on Sunday just to do my assignments. I’m happy to be here, really. But, I’m pretty sad too. I miss my bestfriends, Anna and Giselle. We talk a lot by phone but still, I want to talk to them in real. And my father and mother too! And Mason! And Kyuhyun! Henry! Ugh I miss too much people.

I’ll spend my day with Changmin today. He often visits me when I’m training and give me and my friends (other trainees) some help. I know the other trainees now but we’re not close. Damn, it’s 11 am already. I must be late!

I arrived at jongwoon oppa’s café. “Hey kiddo. Over here!” said someone familiar. I look around the café and see him waving hand to gain my attention. I sighed and approach him. “Stop calling me kiddo!” I said. “Wae? I love it. You’re just like a kid,” he shrugged and took a sip of his coffee. “I am not!” I said. “Yeah right,” he rolled his eyes. “Stop fighting. You both are like a kids,” Jongwoon’s mom laughed. “Aunty,” I pouted. “Just kidding dear. So, what do you want to drink?” she asked me. “Caramel macchiato,” I grinned. “One caramel macchiato coming right up,” she winked and left me alone with Changmin again. “Fans,” Changmin pretended to cough and said that. “Wae? I love caramel macchiato because it’s caramel macchiato, not because of you and Kyuhyun,” I rolled my eyes.

Seriously, his evilness is nearly the same like Kyuhyun’s! But Kyuhyun is worst. Ever since I got here, I often visit jongwoon’s café and kona beans to grab some coffee. And it turned out that Jongwoon’s, Kyuhyun’s, Sungmin’s, and Jungsoo’s mom already know me. They said their son told them about me. At first I was shocked that all the members are super close with their parents! I mean, they’re super busy but they could still be close with their parents. Changmin is also close to his parents. I should learn that from them, and yes of course I’m still close with my father and mother.

*Changmin’s POV*

“So, where do we wanna go after this?” she asked me. “Up to you,” I shrugged. “Let’s go to Myeong-dong!!” she exclaimed. Aish girl’s habit. Shopping. “Seriously? It’s your day off, don’t you want to have fun?” I asked. “Hey! Shopping is having fun ok!” she defended. Guess there’s no way out. “Ok kiddo,” I sighed.

“PWHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD BUY THAT, KIDDO,” she laughed. Yes, she forced me to use a stupid shade.

I looked at the mirror and can’t help but laughing over myself. “HWAHAHA IS THIS REALLY ME?” I asked. God, my face is just too hilarious. We both kept laughing until I feel like crying. I could see people look at us like we’re idiots. I mean, we’re both wearing super thick coat, an angry bird mask, a black cap, and now wearing stupid shade. Don’t ask me, of course she forced me to wear the angry bird mask too. Aish this girl.

“Ok let’s go,” she said after bought that stupid shade. “You know I won’t wear that stupid shade, right?” I asked as I follow her. “Just wait and see,” she smirked. Aish! “Ya! Can’t you slow down?” I shouted as she walked far in front of me. “Sorry. You’re the one who force me to give it all to you,” she mumbled and try to grab a bag from my hand. I’m currently bringing five big shopping bags. “Yes, I forced to help you and I mean it. Just walk slowly,” I said. “Ok then. Thanks changmin,” she grinned. Kyuhyun is right. Her smile is so contaminating. I always smile unconsciously whenever I see her smile. “Your welcome kiddo. Now, where to go?” I asked her. “I think it’s enough. Let’s just eat. I’m starving!” she said. “Woah you’re the one who busy shopping but you felt hungry first,” I chuckled. “Don’t you feel hungry?” she tilted her head. “Not really. But, come on. I’ll show you a restaurant that me and yunho always visit whenever we tired after rehearsing,” I said and started to walk to my car.

“Wait! There’s a magazines booth! I want to buy some magazines first,” she said. “Like you can read hangul,” I rolled my eyes. “Hey! Of course I can! Well, not fluent but that’s the reason! I wanna practice! Go to your car first ok,” she said. “Ok. Don’t be so long,” I shouted cause she started to walk away. She just nodded.

I’ve already waited for ten minutes. Finally she’s back. I was about to scold her but then I saw her face completely pale. Her hands grip tightly onto a magazine. She came into the car and sat on the passenger sit beside me. Her eyes looked blank. “_____? Is there something wrong?” I asked. She kept silent. I took the magazine out of her hand. Suddenly I felt all of my body frozen up. How could this be?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEY!

I know it’s been years since my last update =__=

Things were going hard on me and I just can’t handle it. Leeteuk’s gone for two years had thrown thousands of bricks on my shoulders, plus the school didn’t make it any better. But, here I am now. I’m so sorry guys. I’ve one chapter coming right up. Hope I can post it soon. Thank you for the comments! Love you guys<3