Ended

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

*Henry POV*

Hyung...” I spoke. “Kyuhyun I-” “There's nothing to explain ____” noona was trying to say something but hyung cut her off. “W-what?” noona asked. She looked really shocked and pale. “I said, there's nothing to explain,” hyung said. “What do you mean?” she asked, it's almost like a whisper to me. “I know I shouldn't have believe you. When I found out the news about you and Henry months ago, I was so upset but then I tried to trust you. But now, it's happening again. I don't think I can trust you anymore. Last night, you canceled our date for something important. Well, I guess get drunk with Henry is more important than me,” he chuckled. Just there. I feel like tons of bricks are falling just above me. My mind is so blank, and trying to proceed what hyung just said to noona. “Kyu...” noona tried to hold his hand. “Don't. I guess... It's the best for us to just stop here. Henry is obviously more important for you so why waste your time with me?” Kyuhyun ward off noona's hand. And there it is. He ended their relationship and it's all because of ME. The stupid dongsaeng who acted so immature and now is ruining his noona and hyung's relationship. I looked at noona. She looks so pale, tears welled up on her eyes and I could see she's trying to hold back her tears. She bit her lips and turned her knuckles into a fist until it looks so pale. I can't take this anymore. She's judged by people twice and it's all because of me. “NO! HYUNG! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO NOONA?!” I unconsciously shouted and step forward. “Aw look at this kid. Trying to defend his lovely noona?” Kyuhyun hyung step forward too. “Henry. Please don't,” noona grab my hand. “NOONA! HE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH AND YOU DON'T DESERVE WORDS LIKE THAT!” I shouted again. “Henry... Please. I told you before. Listen to me just once. Please. I'm... Ok... Kyuhyun is right. I'll just leave now. Take care ok,” she looked deeply onto my eyes. “But noona-” “Henry. Please listen at her just once. Let's just go home now,” Minhwan hyung sighed. “Come on unnie-” “Noona!” noona was about to ask her manager to leave, then Mason popped out from behind us. “Another one? How many dongsaeng do you have ___? Is he one of your lovely dongsaengs?” Kyuhyun chuckled. Noona didn't say anything and turned to see Mason. “W-what is wrong?” Mason looks confused. “Nothing. Let's just... go home,” noona said. “Umm... Kyuhyun... I'm sorry for all the problems I have caused to you. I'm sorry... For everything. And please, don't blame this on Henry. This is all my fault. And... thank you too. For everything,” noona said. Then she left. Her manager guided the confused-Mason along with them. Her tone is just so low, and it's really hurt for me to see her hurted by the man she love and knowing that I'm the one who caused all of this to her. And the fact that she said this is all her fault making me feel more guilty. I really want to punch hyung now and tell him how idiot he is to believe such a ridiculous gossip and break up with the most perfect girl ever. I really want to confess to him, and say that this is actually my fault. But, I don't want to make any mistakes anymore, I want to talk to Donghae hyung first and ask him what is best for me to do now. What makes me wondering all this time... Is noona not perfect enough for him? Is he blind? Is or did he really love her? If he really is or did, he must have know what noona feel. He must've know that noona is hurt. GOSH! If only I wasn't stupid enough and drunk last night.

Come on boy. Let's go. Kyuhyun, see you soon at the dorm,” Minhwan hyung said. I look at Kyuhyun hyung once again, hoping he will realize that he's wrong about noona. But all he said is just “I will go back to the dorm, but not soon hyung. I wanna hang out with my friends or maybe my lovely noona first,” he said. Not to mention, mocking me with his tone. Sighed...

*Kyuhyun POV*

I was just searching news about _____ this morning until I saw that news.

That horrible news...

That really horrible news...

I thought I read it wrongly so I read it again and again until I realized it's actually true. I could feel my blood is rising inside.

She canceled our date last night because something important happened. Turned out this is what important for her. Getting drunk with his lovely dongsaeng. Tsk I can't believe Henry can do this to me.

No! Hyung! How could you say that to noona?!” his words came through my mind. Ha it's funny, he still have guts to shouted at me and blamed me to say those words to her noona?

I let out a loud groan and sit at a bench. “How come you say such a words to her?” I looked up and saw Donghae stood in front of me. “I don't need your lecture now Hae. Go away,” I sighed. “Ha don't worry. I won't give any lecture to someone stupid like you Kyuhyun-ssi. Just wanted to tell you. That guy who came is actually her dongsaeng. His name is Mason. What kind of boyf-I mean ex-boyfriend are you?” Donghae chuckled then leave me. “Oh, one more. I'm not your “Hae”. Sadly, I'm your “hyung” so call me hyung. I don't deserve to be called just by name from a stupid person like you,” he said then left the building.

Ha who he think he is? Me? Call him hyung? How come I call a guy who's really easy to cry a “hyung”. Speaking about hyung... that guy who came is Mason... I must have left a bad impression to him... And, why is my heart feels like this? I feel like... there's something missing. Like there's a hole in my heart and it feels like there's something hitting my back repeatedly and it's hurt. Aish maybe it's just I was so mad, so my body is acting like this. Yes, it must be. This is not because of _____. No. No. But... I do love her... Did I just did a wrong decission? Ok. No. You made a good decission Cho Kyuhyun. You made a good decission.