Giselle and Anna reaction

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

Their jaws drop off.

“Mmm… guys, I’m really sorry for not telling you guys about this from the first time,” you felt guilty.

“Are you serious?” Anna asked slowly.

“Yes, I’m serious. Here,” you gave your phone to them so they can see the photo of you and Kyuhyun.

Their jaws drop off…Again

“Ok, you’re getting me headache _____. Tell me the whole story,” Giselle said.

You begin to tell them the whole story. From when you bumped to Kyu at the morning you were late, when Kyu got accident then you took care of him, until when you got accused by them and that now you’re Kyuhyun’s girlfriend.

Then there’s silence. “Mmm… guys, are you mad at me?” you asked, rubbing the back of your neck. “I’m really really sorry. Go ahead guys, you can mad at me,” you said, a tear rolled down from your eyes. Giselle and Anna look at each other. “Hey, don’t cry honey. Of course we’re not mad at you!” Anna said as he hugged you. “Yeah _____, why would we mad? You are my bestfriend, and I’m so happy to know the fact that you are dating Cho Kyuhyun! You are such a lucky girl _____,” Giselle said as she joined the hug. “Well… Thank you guys. Mmm, can you guys let off me? I’m starting hard to breath,” you chuckled.  “Sorry,” they giggled. “I’m so happy that you guys didn’t mad at me and can understand me,” you gave them a warm smile. “No problem _____. But, why you don’t show off to us? Or to people that you are Kyuhyun’s girlfriend?” Anna asked. “Because… I don’t want to. I don’t want to loose my normal life, I don’t want to get killed by the fangirls,” you laughed. “You’re a nice girl. If I’m being you, probably I would scream it out so the world would know it,” Giselle said. “Yeah don’t ever do that haha Beside, if there is a new gossip coming around with SJ, I’m afraid people will think that they’re just want to make some sensation,” you said. “Yeah I understand that. Don’t worry girl, our mouth is locked. We will keep this as a secret,” Anna said. “Aww thank you guys. You both are my super best friends!” than you start to answered Anna and Giselle’s question about Kyuhyun.

Meanwhile~

“Aish I forgot to give her notebook back,” Kyu said when he saw your notebook on his dashboard.

Minutes later, he arrived at his apartment.

“Yeah where have you been pabo? Stop smiling like an idiot.” Leeteuk said as he hit Kyu’s head.

“Aish why are you mad hyung? I was apologizing to _____, and you know YOU GUYS have to apologize to her also!” Kyuhyun said. “Well, except Siwon and Sungmin hyung,” he added when he saw Siwon and Sungmin is glaring at him.

“Yes, we will apologize to her and YOU  have to apologize to US also!” Leeteuk said.

“Mwo? What for?” Kyuhyun titled his head.

“Don’t you know? We were held a press-conference today to clear out things and you were not there so we have to lie to the press! We told them that you were sick and have to rest. Take that! You have to responsible,” Heechul blurt out.

“Why don’t you guys just call me? I can catch up,” Kyuhyun shrugged.

“Aish! This stupid magnae is driving me insane! You didn’t bring your phone, pabo!” Donghae said as he threw a pillow to Kyuhyun.

“Really?” Kyuhyun said as he tried to search his handphone on his pockets.

“Aah yes, I forgot it. I was rushing. Sorry hyungs,” he said.

“What the hell? Just that?” Eunhyuk said.

“Yeah don’t you feel guilty to made us lied?” Shindong said.

“Yeah don’t you? We felt really guilty to lie! Especially to God!” Siwon said.

“Why did you just say sorry?” Yesung said.

“AISH! You guys are so fussy! Fine! Sorry for making you guys lied! What’s the big deal?!” Kyuhyun shouted.
“It is a big deal Cho Kyuhyun! Lying is BIG DEAL!” Ryeowook said.

“Whatever!” Kyuhyun stomped his feet and walked straight towards his room.

He was really pissed off with his hyungs. They are over reacting. What’s the big deal for lying? It’s something normal, he thought. “Damn it! That evil leader must have hiding my laptop so I couldn’t play starcraft! Now I don’t have any moodbooster!” he thought. “Heey I still have my lovely girlfriend. Ha! I’ll go check on her,” he smirked as he rush out from his room and went out. “Yaa! Where are you going now, pabo?!” Leeteuk shouted, but Kyuhyun didn’t hear him because he already rushing outside.

On Giselle’s house~

“Ok girls, I’m getting boring with this Kyuhyun’s things, I’ll go the bathroom,” you stood up and go the bathroom.

Suddenly your phone rang, “Guys, could you answer it? I’ll be out in a minute,” you shouted from the bathroom. “Hello?” Anna answered your phone without looking to the phone screen first. “Mmm… Can I talk to _____?” said someone on the other side. Anna’s jaw dropped as your phone from her hand too.

“What the hell Anna?” Giselle said as she took your phone. “Hello? Who’s this?” Giselle asked. “Umm It’s Kyuhyun. Is this Giselle or Anna?” he asked. “OMG! You are Cho Kyuhyun?! Oh My God! I’m talking to Cho Kyuhyun! Where did you know my name?” Giselle said enthusiastic. “_____ told me about you guys,” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Really? OMG! I can’t believe this! I’m Giselle, and the person that answered this call is Anna,” Giselle explained, her voice is so excited! “Well, happy birthday Giselle. Umm, could you tell _____ I want to pick her up now but I don’t know your address… So, tell _____  to text me your address. Now, ok?” Kyuhyun said. “Omg! Thank you oppa! OK! I’ll tell her!” Giselle said. “Great. Thank’s” Kyuhyun hang up the call.

“Whoa! You were talking to Kyuhyun? What did he say?” you asked when you walked out from the bathroom. “Eh? Where did you know it was from Kyuhyun?” Giselle asked. “Well… You were shouting Giselle,” you laughed. “Oh is that so? He wanted to pick you up _____, so he want you to text him my address. Now!” Giselle said. “Yeah why are you so excited?” you chuckled as you started write text to Kyuhyun. “Yeah why do you still have to ask?! Cho Kyuhyun will go to my house! Omg!” Giselle shouted. “Aish! I’m not deaf! And what’s wrong with you Ms. Anna?” you turned your head to Anna who still keep silence. “I was talking to Cho Kyuhyun…” that’s all she said, nearly whispered. “Yeah! Get the hell off you guys. You both have to get usual with this, I don’t want you both do like this whenever he comes out,” you giggled to your bestfriends reaction.

“You know what? You are right _____! I don’t want to make myself embarrass in front of my bestfriend boyfriend who is a superstar!” Anna said as she stood up and raised her right hand up. “Me too!” Giselle said. “Good!” you chuckled.

Then you continued chit-chatting again with them. Suddenly the doorbell rang. “It must be him,” you said as you stood up. You walked towards the door, Giselle and Anna followed from your back. “Wait, don’t open it,” Anna said when you about to open the door. “Why?” you asked. “What we have to do?” Giselle asked. “Just act normally. Like he is just a normal people,” you shrugged. “Yeah what the hell _____?! How can we act like he is a normal people when the fact is he is a huge star?!” Anna said. “Yeah can you all stop whispering and open the door?” Kyuhyun shouted from outside the door. “Sorry Mr. Cho,” you giggled when you open the door. “No problem. Let’s go,” he said. “I’ll grab my bag first. Oh almost forgot! Kyuhyun, this is Giselle and this is Anna. Giselle and Anna, this is Kyuhyun,” you introduce them. “Nice to meet you guys,” Kyuhyun smiled to Giselle and Anna. “N-nice to meet you too…” Anna’s voice trailed off. “Owkeey… I’d better get my bag as soon as possible,” you said as you rush inside Giselle’s house, take your bag, and then ran outside. There’s an awkward moment when you got inside. Giselle and Anna kept staring at Kyu, while Kyu looking around trying to get off their stare. “Ok.. Umm, guys? I’m heading home. See you tomorrow?” you said as you wave your hand in front of their face. “E-eh? S-sure. See you. Bye _____, bye Kyuhyun… oppa…” they said slowly. “Don’t call him oppa. Just Kyuhyun. Oppa doesn’t suit him,” you chuckled. “Yeah what’s that?” Kyuhyun said as he hit your forehead softly. “Aish! Do you want to go now or what?” you asked. “Yes, let’s go,” he said as he went to his car. “Bye girls, see you tomorrow,” you said as you hugged Giselle and Anna. They still quiet. “Oh come on girls! Snap out of it!” you get your tone high. “S-sorry,” Giselle said. “No problem. Ok I have to go now. Love yaa,” you said as you ran towards Kyuhyun’s car. He’s so impatient. “Bye Giselle and Anna,” Kyuhyun said then he drove. Giselle and Anna were just waving until Kyu’s car gone from their eyes like an idiot.

“What’s wrong Kyu? You look upset,” you asked. “Yes, I’m super duper upset. My hyungs ruin my mood!” Kyuhyun said. “What were they doing?” you titled your head. “They are mad at me because they were have to lie to the press that I’m sick and I’m not thank them enough for that,” Kyuhyun explained. “Eh? Press? They were held press-conference? And you were not there? Oh my God! It must be because of me! I’m sorry Kyu, I’m soo sorry,” you said as you hold his hand. “Hey you don’t have to say sorry. It’s my job to help my girlfriend,” Kyuhyun kissed your palm. Your face slightly blushed. “But Kyu, why they’re so mad at you just for because you’re not thanking them enough?” you asked. “That’s what I’m tryin’ to say! You know, lying is not a big deal right? They are so over reacting!” Kyuhyun said. “Well… Kyu, actually lying is a big deal. Maybe they’re mad at you because you’re taking easy with this,” you said. “Why now you offend them?” Kyuhyun asked. His tone grew higher. “Heey, don’t mad Kyu. I’m not offended anyone. What I’m trying to say is, lie is a big deal. Maybe for you it’s not, but for other people such as me and your hyungs it is a big deal. People have different thoughts Kyu, sometimes it’s not the same and we just have to accept it. Like now, I’m accepting that you though lying is not a big deal, even though I didn’t think that way, I accept it,” you said as you caressed his hand.

“_____...” his tone turned soft. “Mmm?” “Thank you,” he said. “What for?” you titled your head. “For accepting my thought. For tolerated the different between us. Your words change my mind easily. Now, I felt guilty to my hyungs,” Kyuhyun said. His eyebrows furrow. “Apologize then. It’ll make you feel better when they forgive you,” you said. “But, I don’t want to make them big head!” Kyuhyun said. “Kyuhyun, apologizing is not a bad things. If they get it in the wrong way, then it’s their business. The point is, you apologize to them,” you said. “I don’t know you could be so wise,” he smirked. “Yeah what’s that?” you said as you smacked his arm softly. “Just kidding. Thank you missy, I love you,” Kyuhyun said as he looked at you. Your face blushed. “I love you too Kyu. But, can’t you focuses to the road?” you giggled. “Sure,” he chuckled.

“So do you want to stop by to my apartment or you will heading back to yours?” you asked when Kyuhyun park his car on the parking lot at your apartment. “If I will heading back to my apartment now, why did I have to park my car? Pabo,” he said. “Aish sorry,” you mumbled.

“So, why you wanted to pick me up?” you asked when you got off from his car. “Ah! I almost forgot, here is your notebook,” Kyuhyun said as he gave you your notebook. “Mwo! Where did you get this?” you asked him curiously. “You were bumped to that pabo Henry, and he forgot to return this to you when he helped you,” Kyuhyun said. “Oh is that so? Say thank you to him from me when you meet him,” you said. “Yeah yeah I ‘ll tell him. Let’s go now. I’m hungry, I want to eat. I also want to play starcraft. Also, I want to talk to you more,” he said as he grabbed your hand and dragged you to the lift. “Yaa! Since when I’m being your babysitter?!” you said sarcastic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUJU_ELF143: Yeah you could pretend that you and Kyuhyun is together now :p And I guess there’s no cliffhanger on this chapter, right? Haha Here you can find out their reaction ;) Woaah I’m so happy that I made your day :p Thank you for supporting me! Nado saranghae <3 :D