Kyuhyun confessed?!

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

 

“Hey, how long have you been here?” said someone near you. “Oh, hey! Good morning Kyu! Umm, I’ve been two hours here,” you said. “Two hours? I must be dead asleep. So, Siwon called you to came here?” Kyuhyun asked. “Yap! I was a little bit surprised. I thought you don’t want your hyungs know about me,” you answered.  “For what reason? I know I can trust you, so I asked Siwon to accompany me here. I’ll be very bored alone in here. What are you doing? You look so happy,” Kyuhyun said. “Look at this! Miley Cyrus will hold a concert next month! In here! Los Angeles! I’m really excited!” you said as you let Kyuhyun to see your laptop. “Oh, so you’re a fan of Miley Cyrus? So, who else? Justin Bieber? Taylor Swift? Tell me,” said Kyuhyun sarcastic. “Aish, why are you so sarcastic? No Kyu, I’m not a fan of  her. But, I do love her songs, that’s why I’m really excited,” you explained. “Oh, is that so? I’m sorry. I was just confused. So, when you’ll buy the ticket?” he asked. “Tomorrow! With David!” you chirped. “What? With David? He is a jerk. Are you kidding me?!” Kyuhyun asked in one breath. “Yap. What? You want to mad at me again? Like when we dinner on David’s restaurant?” you asked sarcastic. “N-no, I-I was just shocked. I don’t know if David likes Miley Cyrus,” Kyuhyun replied. “I don’t know. The point is, we will watch the concert together,” you said.

After that, Kyuhyun is busy to find ideas to fail your plan with David. Suddenly, you came to his room, “Time to drink your medicine Mr. Cho.” When you want to give Kyuhyun the medicine, a nurse came in. “Miss _____, Dr. Jack wants to talk to you now,” she said. “Oh, ok. Thank you nurse,” you said. “Go drink by yourself Kyu, I’ll be right back,” you said as you left the room. “Ha! Finally I’ve got an idea! I’ll not drink the medicine. I’ll just pretend to drink it, and tomorrow I will be sick again and she will worrying me and she will cancel her plan with David! Meanwhile, I’ll ask someone to buy Miley Cyrus concert ticket for me and _____. Cho Kyuhyun you’re really handsome and genius!” Kyuhyun said to himself. After that, he opened the medicine, put it in a tissue, crush it, then throw it to the dustbin. He also drank the water, so it looks like he was drank the medicine.

“Already drank the medicine Mr. Cho?” you asked when you got back. Kyuhyun nodded as the replied. “What did the doctor said?” Kyuhyun asked. “No worries. He said that you have to drink the medicine. Don’t be late or something bad will happen,” you explained. “Oh, ok,” Kyuhyun smirked.

After that, you spend your time being Kyuhyun’s “nurse”. Chit chat with him, fed him, brought him around the hospital, watched television and laughed together, battled game, searched super junior’s funny videos in youtube. “Oh god, you look so ridiculous in here Kyu,” you said burst out with laugh. “Am I that ridiculous? Kyuhyun grimed, then he started to tickle you. “Kyu! Stop it! Please Kyu, oh god! Kyuu,” you said as you giggled. You laughed so hard, try to duck out from his tickles, and suddenly your face is really near with Kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun stop tickled, his eyes stared at you, as you stared at him to. You can feel his breath on your face. Then, his face is going forward, closer to yours, but suddenly the door opened. You both looked at the door immediately, with face still really close. “Oops… Sorry for disturbing. Go on, continue what you guys was going to do, I’ll wait outside,” Leeteuk smirked. “H-hey, you’re back hyung! How was the recording? Are you tired? Where is the other hyungs?” Kyuhyun asked stuttered. “Y-yeah please come in oppa. Bangapseumnida. I’m _____,” you said as you bow to Leeteuk, your face is blushed. “Ok then. The others is still recording in the studio Kyu, I’m done the recording first to accompany you here. I thought _____ couldn’t be here ‘til midnight. Oh, by the way.  Nado bangapseumnida _____. Thank you for taking care my dongsaeng,” Leeteuk said as he bow to you too.  “O-ok, I guess I can go home now. I’ll be back tomorrow, but maybe little bit late. Don’t forget to drink your medicine Kyu. Don’t be late! Excuse me oppa. Bye,” you said then you bow, and walked out from the room as fast as you can.

“Soo, how is it going?” Leeteuk start to teased Kyuhyun. “I was want to kiss her until you showed up and ruin everything!” Kyuhyun said. He looks mad. “Whoa! You’re so honest! So, you love her?” Leeteuk smirked. “I don’t know. But Siwon said, if a girl can make your heartbeats so fast every time you see her eyes, and when you jealous if she close to another guy, it means that you love her. And I felt that things when I’m with _____. So, yeah I think I’m in love with _____,” Kyuhyun said. “Sorry if I’m ruin your time with _____,” Leteuk said, then he walked to the sofa. Try to sleep. “Not so fast hyung! If you want me to forgive you, then you have to do me a favor,” Kyuhyun said. “Aiiish, the evil came out again,” Leeteuk said. “Take it or leave it?” Kyuhyun  forced Leeteuk. “Ok, what you want me to do?” Leeteuk asked. He looks so tired. “If tomorrow something bad happen to me, I want you to call _____ to come here immediately and you have to buy Miley Cyrus ticket concert for me and _____. VIP section! You can buy it online,” Kyuhyun said. “What? Something bad? What are you going to do Cho Kyuhyun? Don’t you dare to do something bad! And, why did you want to watch Miley Cyrus concert?” when he heard what Kyuhyun want him to do, Leeteuk forgot about his tired. He’s started to mad. “No. It’s not that bad. You’ll see tomorrow. If it’s really bad for you, you can scold me then and about Miley Cyrus… I just want to watch her concert so don’t forget to buy the ticket!,” Kyuhyun said. “Ok. But remember Cho Kyuhyun. If something really bad happened to you, you’ll not allow to play starcraft for a month!” Leeteuk said. “Deal,” Kyuhyun replied.

Leeteuk doesn’t felt so worried anymore because Kyuhyun doesn’t mind with the punishment. “He love starcraft so much, he will be stressed out if he can’t play starcraft in a month. And he agreed with it, so yeah maybe it’s not that bad,” Leeteuk thought.

“I’d rather didn’t play starcraft for a month than see _____ walk with another guy,” Kyuhyun thought. Then Kyuhyun fall asleep.

The next day, when Kyuhyun woke up, his eyes felt so heavy. He tried so hard to open his eyes. And when his eyes finally opened, everything looks so blur. He can’t see clearly. His head felt so painful. He can see his hyungs indistinct. They are still asleep. Kyuhyun’s throat felt so dry. He wanted to drink, but his hand can’t reach the glass. He couldn’t bear to wake his hyungs. So, he tried to stand up and walk to the table where the glass is. The room is full with his hyugs, they’re slept everywhere. “I’m so thankful to having you guys as my hyungs,” Kyuhyun muttered. But then, his head felt more and more painful. His legs felt so weak. He fell down and didn’t know what happened next. Kyuhyun fell on top of Kangin’s body. Kangin shocked and woke up. “Hey, Kyu are you ok? Kyuhyun? Cho Kyuhyun?!” Kangin shouted. He’s so worried. The other members woke up when heard Kangin’s voice. “Oh God. Kyu! All of you, pull him up! I’ll call the doctor,” Leeteuk said. Everyone is really worried right now. “I have to bring him to the accident and emergency department. You guys will have to wait. We will try our best,” the doctor said. Then the doctor and the nurses bring Kyuhyun to the accident and emergency department. “Damn! What’s wrong with him now?!” Siwon said. All of the members are waiting outside the room. “Oh, I have to call _____,” Leeteuk said.

“Hello?” you said. “Is this _____?” someone said on the other side. “Yes. Umm, Leeteuk oppa, is that you?” you asked. A little bit shocked, why did he call you in morning like this. “Can you come to the hospital? Right now?” Leeteuk sounds very worried. “Is there something wrong with Kyuhyun, oppa? Ok, I’ll be there as soon as I can,” you said. You felt so worried right now! Then you took a taxi and go to the hospital immediately.

“Oppa, where are you?” you said when Leeteuk picked up your call. You’re in front of Kyuhyun’s room, but it’s empty right now. “I’m in accident and emergency department _____,” Leeteuk said. Then you ran to the accident and emergency department immediately. “Hey, what’s going on here actually?” you said when you saw Leeteuk. You can feel your tears start to roll down. “Don’t worry _____. Everything gonna be just fine,” Leeteuk try to comfort you. He brought you to sit down. You kept silence for a moment, then you can control yourself again. “I-I’m sorry if I’m annoying you guys. My name is _____. Bangapseumnida,” you start to talk and bow to them. “Nado _____. Actually, we already know you. Don’t worry. Kyuhyun will be fine. Did you have breakfast yet?” Donghae comfort you. “Yes, I did. Thank you oopa,” you said. Suddenly, your phone ringed. ”OMG! David! I forgot to call him!” you said. You’re almost forgot him. “Yes, hello? I’m so sorry. W-what? No, I am not! There’s something happened to my friend and.. Hey! Why are you so mad? Hello? Hello? Gosh!” David hanged up the call. “What’s wrong _____?” Siwon asked. “Nothing. I supposed to go with David today, but you know… Kyuhyun sick again and he’s more important than David so I came here. And he just called me, said that I’m not responsible, liar, and… oh gosh I know him for just a month and he mad at me because I forgot? Kyu was right! David is a jerk!” you started to mad with David. “Oh, so you supposed to go with David today? So, that is the reason why Kyu do this,” Leeteuk said, nodded his head. “Wait.. what? Oppa, did you mean Kyuhyun do this on purpose?!” you asked. “Damn! I shouldn’t say that!” Leeteuk said. “What’s going on actually hyung? Explain it to us. Please. We need to know,” Hangeng said. “I don’t know guys,” Leeteuk said. “Hyung, please! We need to know! This is about Kyuhyun, and he is our family. And we really need to know what’s going on actually!” Kibum said. “Sigh. Ok I’ll tell you guys but first, _____ can you leave us alone? It’s kind of private things,” Leeteuk said. “Oh? O-okay. Sorry for disturbing,” you said as you walked away from them awkwardly.

“Yesterday, I went here earlier than you guys right? I went inside his room without knocked the door first. AND, this is very important! They want to kiss! But, since I disturb them, _____ is very embarrassed then she went home immediately. Then Kyuhyun clearly confessed me that I was disturb him. He said that he love _____. So I apologize to him. He want to forgive me if I do him a favor,” Leeteuk stop talking. “Aiish, why are you stop? What he wanted you to do?” Kangin said impatiently. “He said if something bad happen to him, I have to call _____ to come here, Also, he want me to buy Miley Cyrus ticket concert for him and _____,” Leeteuk said. “Oh I see. It made sense now. Kyuhyun doesn’t want _____ to go out with other guy. So, he did stupid things to make him sick again. Gosh, that stupid man! But, why did he want to watch Miley Cyrus concert?” Heechul said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm really really really sorry for not updating for so long! My condition was really worst! Also, I included Hangeng and Kibum here, because super junior is thirteen right? ;) Leave a comment ok? Thank you :)) Sooo sorry for late updating *bow*