Debuted!

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

"I know you can do it. Remember what we said before ok. Trust yourself. I love you _____," Kyuhyun said as he hugged me. "I will. Thanks Kyu, I love you too," I hugged him. "Good luck kiddo, I know you can do it," Changmin patted my head. "Thank you Changmin," I hugged him too. "Let's go _____," Jenny unnie called me. I nodded," See you guys," I waved to Kyuhyun and Changmin.

"_____ on stage for dry run now!" I felt my stomach tighten in a knot like never before. "Now, keep calm ok. I know you can do it. It's just dry run so none of this counts. Good luck dear," Jenny unnie said. "Thanks unnie," I smiled then start to walked up on the stage. I try to keep relax with the eight cameras surrounding me on the stage. I stood at the middle of the stage, counting from one to three then "Hi, I'm _____. Thank you for having me here, I'll work hard," I said and bowed. 

"Places, _____ and staff, dry run start in 30 seconds," I heard out from my in-ears. 

I stood at the center of the stage, and different stage lights flickered on and off while the house lights dimmed to total darkness. I could feel my analytical side take over, and the nervousness subside slightly. Once the song started, I was startled by the loud volume of the song in my in-ear monitors. I instinctively took them out of my ears for a few seconds, then eased them back into my ears. I started to dance, and sing. "Pretend that you're practicing," Kyuhyun words came up on my mind. I just pretended that there's no people around me. I knew I made little mistakes but it's better to get the mistakes out now rather than later, I convinced myself as I finished the stage. As soon as the stage lights darkened at the end of the performance, the house lights came back on. "That was good ______. Live stage in half an hour," said a voice on the loudspeaker. "Thank you everyone," I bowed and left the stage.

"How was that unnie?" I asked Jenny unnie as soon as I saw her. She didn't say anything which is making me really nervous. Then she hugged me, "That was great. I'm proud of you. Well, of course I saw you made some mistakes but it's better to let it out now. Now, let's take a break, your stage will start in twenty five minutes," Jenny unnie said as she looked at her watch. I nodded. I'm really satisfied with what I've done. Dancing and singing alone on a stage is not that bad. Well, I have twenty five minutes now. I'll just practice some more, then relax for a while.

*Kyuhyun's POV*

After _____ left for the dry run, me and Changmin talked again about random things. "Hey Kyu, it's already 30 minutes, I think _____'s stage will start soon," Changmin said. "Ok. Let's go," I said then we started heading to the studio. Since _____ is a rookie, her stage is at the first segment. Just when we reached the studio, another rookie is performing. A boy group. "I think _____ is after them," Changmin said. I just nodded. The audiences today are really crowded, I heard that beast will comeback today, no wonder. Me and Changmin standing not far from the stage, enough to see _____ clearly and hide from the audiences. Soon, the stage lights dimmed as the boy group came out of the stage. Then Uee and her partner talking to the camera. I didn't pay attention them until they said 

"Now, we have a new rookie from SM management that people already been talking lately. I bet everyone are really excited to see her, how about you Uee-ssi?" the guy asked.

"Me too. I've been looking forward to see her stage," Uee answered.

"Yes, me too. I heard she is really pretty," the guy said. Don't you dare to hit on my girl.

"Ok let's just stop talking and watch her. Everyone, please welcome, _____!" Uee said.

Just then, the big screen showed pictures of ___. Damn it, how could I be so stupid? Why I didn't see her photo teasers? I'm really stupid. But, ok let's just forget that. _____ looks absolutely stunning on the photo teasers.  Then a minute later, the stage lights dimmed and I heard cheers from the audiences. The intro song started playing and then she slightly showed up through the lights. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqN_jE0s-qA

(Just pretend that you're singing this song. And you MUST see this mv. I know it's a chinese song but if you know what the lyrics means, it's a really beautiful song and by the way, HanGeng looks so handsome here :p OK back to the story)

My mind went black. Her stage just ended but the audiences are still cheering. Her stage was really awesome! I love the song so much. It's not a lovey-dovey song. I  heard every single words of the lyrics and she sang it beautifully. Like she was actually talking to the audiences, not just singing. And her movements is so smooth. "Hey bro. Happy with her performance?" Changmin snapped me out of my chain of thoughts. I look at him and nodded eagerly. Then we look at the stage where _____ is still standing and bowed to the audiences. "WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!" I joined the audiences too. "Glad to see the audiences response," Changmin grinned. "Me too. Let's go backstage!" I beamed. My heart is really full of joy right now. We went to her waiting room. She isn't there yet, maybe still busy thanking all the staffs. "Thank you so much unnie," I saw her hugging Jenny noona near the room. "You are very welcome. Now go change and meet the boys, they must be waiting for you. I'll go and check up some things ok," Jenny noona said then I called her.

*your POV*

"Hey missy!" I heard Kyuhyun shouted when Jenny unnie left. I turned and saw him with Changmin. "HI GUYS," I ran to them. Kyuhyun hugged me. "That was reaaaally great! I'm really really proud of you," Kyuhyun swing me back and forth. "Really great job kid," Changmin pinch my cheek. "Thank you so much guys. I couldn't do it without you," I grinned at them. "Well done, _____," a voice came from behind me. "A-Anyyeong Mr. Kim," I bowed at him. "I didn't know you are here," I said. "I just wanna see your very first stage. That was really great ____. You made it. Like what we planned before, we'll make the MV after your first stage to attract more people. So, keep up the good work, and me and your manager will talk about the MV concept soon," Mr. Kim said. "O-Ok. Thank you so much for your time Mr. Kim," I bowed again. "No problem. Now go celebrate your first stage, but not too much ok. Stay healthy. I'll see you guys later. Kyuhyun, Changmin, take care too," Mr. Kim said and left us. We just bowed to him. "Let's celebrate!" Kyuhyun grinned. Just then, Changmin's phone rang. "Hi dude," he picked up the phone. "Eh? Today? Why so sudden? Hey I'm your hung, where's your manner? Ugh ok. I'll try. Bye," Changmin hung up the call. "Who was that?" I asked. "Minho. He said his world tour will start in two days and he'll go to HongKong tomorrow so he want to hang out with us tonight. He said this is the last time he can spend with us for seven months so we should come," Changmin said. "But miss-" "It's ok Kyu. Just go. We can celebrate it tomorrow, you won't meet Minho for seven months. You have to hang out with him tonight," I cut Kyuhyun off. I know he'll refuse but I won't let it happen. I know Minho is Kyuhyun's bestfriend and I don't want to be a wall between them. "Are you sure? Why don't you join us?" Changmin asked. "Nope. I'm absolutely fine. Don't worry guys," I assured them. "Ok… Umm, we should go now Kyu," Changmin said. "Ok. I'm sorry missy, I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Take care, bye" Kyuhyun kissed my forehead and then leave with Changmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Heyyy again. Sorry if I always put a comment at the end of my chapter, it's just i really love to talk with you guys haha

Anyway, I'm sure you guys already saw breakdown and got a mental breakdown too haha It's really awesome! AND sorry for putting HanGeng's song as your "debut stage" haha I've thought about the other songs but I couldn't get it out of my head. The lyrics are really encouraging so i'm using that song. Hope you love the song as well n_n