Crazy Call

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

“Hey Kyuhyun,” I picked up the call. “Hey missy! Soo sorry I just called you know. I was doing a late night talk show,” he said, there’s an apologetic tone on his voice. “Chill out boy. It’s ok,” I comforted him. “Ok… Oh I heard that you were having fun with Chagmin?” he asked. “Yap. You ok with that right?” I asked. “Of course I’m ok. I believe he won’t do anything to you cause he know he’ll be dead if he hurt you,” Kyuhyun said. “You are overreacting Kyu,” I laughed. “I’m serious. I know you must be tired. I’ll hung up the call now and call you again when it’s morning in Korea,” he said. “You don’t have to Kyuhyun. And you must be tired too,” I said. “You are definitely right missy. Now go sleep because I’m about to sleep too. Let’s skype-ing when we’re not busy ok,” he said. “Ok. Good night Kyu,” I said. “Wait! There are more. Don’t forget to eat and don’t force yourself too hard. If you need anything else, just call me or Changmin since he’s closer with you right now,” he sighed. “Ok dad haha I got it Mr. Cho. And you have to do the same things you told me, ok?” I said. “Arraseo. Go sleep now, ok? Good night my _____,” he said. “Good night Kyu,” I replied then hung up the call. Wow I got a goosebumps when I heard him calling me “my _____”.

And just when I’m about to sleep, my phone rang AGAIN. Gosh it’s starting to get annoying. “Hey Henry,” I said when I saw the caller ID and picked it up. “Noooonaa! Sorry I just called you know, I was-“ “You was doing a late night talk show. I know it and it’s ok Henry. Your hyung told me before,” I sighed. Seriously, I’m sleepy. “O-oh ok. You are not mad, right?” he asked. “Of course not. Why do I have to mad?” I asked. “Good then. I’ll just say it straight. Get enough sleep ok noona. Don’t be late for eat. And I heard you already met Changmin hyung? Just ask him if you need anything. I’ll kill him if he do anything to you,” he said. “Arraseo Henry. Thank you for worrying me. You said the perfect same things that Kyuhyun told me Henry,” I laughed. “Really? He must be copied my words. Ok I should hang up the call now so you can go to sleep. Good night noona! Have a great dream!” he said. “You too Henry. Good night,” I hung up the call. Finally I can close my eyes but then…

“Sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo nege nege nege ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby~” MY FREAKIN PHONE RANG A G A I N! oh God, this is really annoying. I looked at the caller ID. It’s zhou mi oppa. “Hello op-“ I was about to say hi to him but then everyone interrupted me. “HEY _____ HAVE YOU ARRIVED IN KOREA?” Kangin said. “_____!! Have you visit my café yet? My mom will show you my ddangkoma!” Yesung said. “_____ you should visit a ramen restaurant at sinsa-dong! Me and hyukjae loves to go there!” Donghae said. “There’s a church in apgeujong if you want to stop by and pray _____,” Siwon said. “YA STOP IT ALREADY! GO TO YOUR ROOMS, NOW! Hello? Mianhae _____. You must be really tired. Go to sleep now, take care ok. I’ll call you later,” Leeteuk said then hung up the call. Seriously…? What the hell I just heard? Oh my God those guys. How can they looked so charismatic on stage but so silly in real life? Ok I have to rest my brain. This is too overwhelming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY. NEW. UPDATE.

Oh my God, I’m so so so sorry. I was so miserable. All of leeteuk’s enlistment thing made me so frustrated I can’t even focus on my school. It’s just so hard to let him go. I wasn’t have any idea. But, I think I’m getting better now. So, here’s a little chapter. Hopefully I can post another chapter soon.

Let’s wait for our angel leader guys!

Two years won’t be long if we stay together.

Park Jungsoo I love you♥