This Is It

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

"Don't worry missy, I'm here," a familiar voice came from behind me. My eyes widened. There he is! Cho Kyuhyun! Leaned his back on the door, looking at me through the mirror in front of me. Smiling like an idiot. I turned around and gave him a bone-crushing hug. "Miss me much, I see," he chuckled. I untightened my hug and look up at him. "So you didn't miss me?" I pouted. "Of course I  miss you too," he kissed my cheek. "Why you didn't tell me that you're back today?" I pouted. "Because I want to give you a surprise," he grinned. "But, at least you could give me a hint. You know, I was so devastated when you said you can't be here on my debut," I whined. "Ok, I'm really sorry for that. But i'm here now so you should do your best ok," he said as he tightened his grip on my waist. "Owkeeey," I said as we looked at each other, I took a look at his gorgeous face once again. It's been a very long time since we being this close. "By the way, where's Henry?" I asked him. "Leeteuk said he has a family meeting that is really important," Kyuhyun explained. "Ah I see," I nodded and rested my head on his chest. "EXCUSE ME, SHIM CHANGMIN IS HERE GUYS," suddenly Changmin shouted from behind Kyuhyun. I immediately let him go. "Aish seriously Max?" Kyuhyun annoyed. "What? I was just saying that I'm here. It's not like I'm telling you guys to stop hugging," Changmin said innocently. "Yeah right," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. 

*Kyuhyun POV*

____ looks really gorgeous today. Well, she always looks gorgeous for me, but today she looks absolutely stunning.

She's wearing a short blue skirt, a lacy blue top, a sneakers, she let her long hair loose, and just a simple make up for her face. Simple, but that's why I love her, she always looks gorgeous with a simple style. Unlike other girls who always looks y and too much make up just to look gorgeous. I miss her so much, I just want to hug her all day. But then that giant interrupted us. "It's ok Kyu. Why don't we get a coffee? You guys have to give me advice because you guys are my sunbae and i'm on the wreck of nerves now," she pleaded. "I'm not sure about that missy. I mean, you have to dance right? Drink  a coffee won't help," I said. "Well, you guys can drink the coffee and i'll just sit. Please? I'm really nervous," she pleaded and do her aegyo. Ugh damn she know me too well. She know I couldn't say 'no' if she do her aegyo. "Aish ok let's go. This kid," Changmin pinched her cheek. "Aww you guys are really mean. You always pull my nose while he always pinch my cheek," she pointed at both me and Changmin. "Pwahaha poor you," i pulled her nose again. "Whatever. Let me ask Jenny unnie first," she said as she walk out of the room, me and Changmin followed her. "Oh hey Kyuhyun ssi. I thought you were in L.A.?" Jenny noona asked me. "I was, but i'm back with the boys today so i'm here now," i replied. "So, you aren't with exo anymore?" I asked her. "Nope. The company wanted me to handle _____," she answered. "I see. You are always good on handling rookie," I smiled. "Thank you for the compliment haha Well, _____ said you guys want to take her for some coffee?" Jenny noona asked. "What? No! She was the one who asked us to get some coffee but of course we won't let her noona," Changmin defended us as I hit _____'s forehead, "Don't lie to your manager," I whispered to her. "Sorry," she mumbled. "Ok fine. Well, her stage is in about an hour so be back soon ok. I trust _____ with you guys," she said and eyeing me and Changmin. "We'll take care of her noona. Don't worry," I said then we started to walk to the cafe on the building.

*Your POV* 

"Is it ok if people see us together?" I asked when we arrived at the cafe which is at the ground floor of the KBS building. "Of course. Why'd you ask?" Kyuhyun asked back. "I'm afraid there'll be more gossip," I said worriedly. "There's no paparazzi here. Beside, we are from the same company AND the people here are used to see artists having coffee together," Changmin shrugged. "Ok," I nodded. "I'll buy the coffee. Kyu?" Changmin asked. "Like usual," he said. "Same goes for you?" Changmin asked me. I nodded, Changmin nodded too and leave. "You look really nervous," Kyuhyun chuckled. "Like you didn't when your first debut," I rolled my eyes. "Haha ok i'm sorry missy. Just relax ok," he said. "What if I forget the lyrics? What if I forget the dance step? What if I fall on the stage? What if people-" "Missy! Stop saying what if. None of that will happen. You should trust yourself. Be focus. Pretend that you're just practicing as usual. Don't bother the audience. Just smile," he cut me off. "Ok," I sighed.

*Changmin POV*

"It's been fifteen minutes. I think we should go back now guys," I said. "Ok. Ugh I think I will throw up," _____ said. "Don't over reacting," I rolled my eyes. She just puffed her cheeks.

"Hey ____. I was about to call you. Come on, let's get ready. We have to check everything again," Jenny noona said. "Ok," she nodded and follow Jenny noona into the dressing room. 

"Have you hear her song?" Kyuhyun asked me as we sat on a bench near the room. "Of course. I was helping her too," I shrugged. "Ugh she won't tell me. She said she don't want me to know the song first so if she make mistakes, I won't know it," he sighed. "She's really silly sometimes. Just like you, Kyu," I chuckled. "So, what do you think about her after you knew her for months?" Kyuhyun asked. "She's really fun, kind, and smart. And, she may look childish but actually she's really mature. Remember that gossip about her and Henry? She was really terrified and shocked when Mr. Kim said she'll debut in four months but she went through it. She never stop practicing and never shy to ask if she didn't understand. Don't waste her Kyu," I said truthfully. "I won't Changmin. Don't worry, and thank you so much," he grinned. I don't know why, but somehow... I feel you will, Kyuhyun.

*Your POV*

I've finished checking up on my outfit and make-up. The dry run will start in about fifteen minutes. Just when I about to leave the dressing room, my phone ring. "It's from Henry," Jenny unnie who's holding my phone said. "Can I pick it up? Please? It won't be long," I said. She nodded, and gave my phone, "I'll be outside". "Hey kid," I said cheerfully. "Hey noona. I just wanna say good luck for your debut. I know you can do it and so sorry I can't be there," he said. His tone is happy but I know he's hiding something."Henry? Umm thank you so much but…. is there something wrong?" I asked him. "No, there's nothing wrong. You must be already know i'm in a family meeting and it's a bit annoying so… yeah let's just not talk about that," he said. "Ok. But, if you need someone or some help, you know that I will always available, ok?" I said. "I know noona. Thank you so much, and good luck! Love ya," he said. "Love ya too kid," I chuckled and hang up the call. Just then, I got texts from my bestfriends, my parents, and Mason. They all said that they're proud of me, and sorry because they couldn't come, told me that they'll do livestreaming and they don't want to call me because they're afraid they might bother me. I replied their texts and went out of the room.

"Perfect time. Now let's go. The dry run will start in three minutes," Jenny unnnie said. I nodded and look at Kyuhyun and Changmin. "I guess this is it," I smiled nervously.

 

*WAVING* HEY READERS!!!

I know, I know, you guys can mad at me because I said I'll update often on holiday which I REALLY WANT TO IF ONLY MY LAPTOP DIDN'T BEING SO ANNYING. Ok I have to keep calm. Pfft my laptop was so annoying, and it's broken and it needs a week to fix it, and I lost all of my data T___T

So, I managed to update now. Anticipate for another chapter n_n and thank you soooooo much for not unsubscribe my story even though I rarely update because of too much things. Thank you so much guys, and this might be so late but Happy Birthday my aegyo prince Lee Sungmin, I love you so muchand HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Hope our 13 + 2 superman will back as one this year and best of luck for all ELFs around the world and of course, my beloved men, Super Junior♥♥♥