OMG The Text!!!

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

“W-what?” you stammered. “Don’t be confused like that. Come on,” Kyuhyun chuckled as he grab your wrist and pull you out of the car. Then he wore a black hat. He must be don’t want his fans see him. “Kyu, when did you buy the ticket?” I asked. “Long story,” he said. I stood there for minutes. Still confused with all of this things. “Oh, come on missy! Don’t think about it. Let’s just have fun,” he said as he pulled you to the line that already filled by many people. “Ouch! Wait Kyu! This is so crowded. Can you walk slower?” you said. He walked so fast and grabbed your wrist so tight! “Sorry,” he said as he walked slower and waiting for you. Then when you reach his side, he put his hand around your waist so you could walk side by side. Shivers went all around your body when his hand touched your waist.

“_____! What were you thinking?! You can’t love him! He’s your idol and your friend! You can’t!” you thought.

“Ticket please,” a woman in red suit asked. “Here it is miss,” Kyu said as he gave the ticket to the woman. “Regular class that way,” the woman said as she pointed to a direction. “Thank you,” Kyuhyun nodded then he walked again. Hand still on your waist. “Sorry, I can’t get the VIP ticket. It’s already sold out when I want to buy,” he said. “It’s ok Kyu! I don’t mind it,” you said. “You’re the best missy! Now, let’s enjoy the concert. It’s about to start!” he grinned.

The venue is FULL with people. It’s so crowded and noisy. The concert held for one and a half hour. Both you and Kyu really enjoy the concert. Surprisingly, he knows most of Miley’s songs!

“That was the last song for tonight guys. Thank you so much for all the love you all gave to me. I’ll work even harder! Keep radiating love!” Miley said then she went to the backstage. “Haaah too bad! I want more encore!” you said. “Yeah she have to rest missy or else she’ll break her vocal chord,” Kyuhyun chuckled. “But Super Show is held for more then four hours and you still fine!” you pouted. “Missy, Super Junior has fifteen members! We all sang turn by turn, so we could rest for a while when the others singing. And Miley is a soloist. She can’t be replaced with her partner,” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Well, I’m sorry Mr. Cho. I’m not a singer,” you glum. “Aiish don’t give me that face. It makes me want to pinch you,” he said as he pinched your face. Not hard but still hurt. “It’s hurt Kyu!” you glared. “Sorry. Blame your face haha,” he said. “Yeah whatever. Come on, let’s go out of this building.”

“Next stop. My favorite booth Mr. Kev,” Kyu said when you both got inside his car. “Favorite booth?” you asked. “Yeah I mean my favorite ice cream booth,” Kyu chuckled. You nodded. “Hey! Why did you know most of Miley’s songs?” you asked. “Since I buy the ticket, I try to remind her songs. It’ll be not funny if I went to her concert and not knowing her songs,” he answered. “Hmm, really? I thought you’re her fans LOL,” you chuckled.  “What? No, I’m not,” Kyu answered. “Oh come on Kyu. She has a great voice, she’s pretty and  beautiful too! Just admit it. At least you admire her, right?”  you . “Nooo, no I’m not. There’s a girl that prettier and more beautiful than her,” he said. “Really?! Who is she? Tell me pleeaseee,” you begged him. There’s some kind of hurt feeling in your heart when you heard he said that. But, you just ignore that feeling. “You’ll know. I’ll tell you when I think it’s the perfect time,” he smirked. “Aigoo ok than. But I still didn’t believe your excuse about Miley’s songs LOL,” you said. “Aiish Here! Go check my phone! I downloaded her soongs two weeks ago after I bought the tickets!” he said as he handed you his phone. “Ok,” you chuckled. “We’re here Kyuhyun,” Mr. Kevin said. “Oh ok. Wait here missy. I’ll go buy it by myself,” Kyuhyun said. “Yeah up to you,” you shrugged. Busy with his phone.

Suddenly there’s a text message on Kyu’s phone when you busy checking the songs AND you opened the text BY ACCIDENT! I repeat it, BY ACCIDENT. You didn’t mean to open his text, but your finger slipped and pressed a button and the text opened! And what made you shocked is the text! Your eyes get widened as you read the text over and over again. You can’t believe this! You shook your head just to make sure your eyes still normal. Then you try to read the text again. Slower. After read it again, you still speechless. Those words you’ve just read are still stuck on your brain. You could feel your face is blushing right now.

It’s a text from Siwon. He asked if Kyuhyun already told me that he love me  or not yet. Shocking right?! Now you can’t stop smiling. You don’t know why but you felt really happy when you ACCIDENTLY read his text.

Suddenly, the door car opened. “Hey, anything wrong?” Kyu asked after he told Mr. Kevin to go to your apartment. You just shook your head. He shrugged. “Here is your ice cream,” he said as he handed you a cup full of ice cream. “Cookies and cream! Where did you know this is my favorite ice cream?!” you glanced at him. “Well, actually missy. I don’t know this is your favorite. I just bought what I like. Looks like we have the same favorite ice cream haha,” he said. “Uh-mm,” you just nodded and enjoy the ice cream.

“Hey, already checked the songs?” he asked when you finish your ice cream. “Oh, y-yes. Here it is,” you gave the phone to him. You could feel your face blushing. AND can’t stop smiling! You keep your head down so he can’t see your face. “Hey, is everything ok?” he asked. You just nodded. Suddenly, his hand raise your chin up. He look at you sharply. “You’re blushing! What’s going on missy?” he asked, his right eyebrow lifted. “Really?! Umm, no Kyu. There’s nothing going on. I’m just… I’m just so happy,” you grinned. “Why?” Kyu tilted his head.

“Gosh, he’s so adorable! I really want to hug him now. Wait! No _____! On’t do that! Don’t!” you thought. But you couldn’t take it anymore! So you hug him. Your chin rested on his shoulder. “I’m happy because of you Kyu,” you said. Kyu was shocked. Of course he shocked! You hugged him so sudden. But, yes. It’s a good shocked LOL. Then, he hugged you back. Tighter. “Really? I’m glad to head that missy,” his chin rested on your shoulder, his right hand caressing your hair.

You both kept silent and hugging, when suddenly Mr. Kevin talked. “Ehmm. Umm, sorry for interrupting Kyuhyun. I just want to let you know we are arrived.” You quickly broke the hug. “O-oh We are here. T-thank you Mr. Kevin,” you stammered. Mr. Kevin just smiled and nodded. “Aigoo I still want to hug you,” Kyuhyun pouted. “Come on Kyu! Don’t be childish. Ok, I have to go. Thank you so much for today Kyu,” you said with your best smile. When you about to open the door, Kyu hugged you again from the back. “K-Kyuhyun…” you gulped. “Sorry,” he said then he let you off. “Bye,” you turn your face to him once again to say goodbye but then he pinched your face. “Ouch! So now, after pulling my nose, you addicted to pinch me too?!” you mumbled. “Sorry. Blame your face. You look so adorable when you blushing,” he chuckled. “I’m not blushing!” you cupped your face. “Yeah right,” he chuckled. “Ok whatever! Thank you Mr. Kevin. Thank you Mr. Cho,” you said as you get off the car. “You’re very welcome Mrs. Cho,” he winked. “W-what? What are you…” you glared at him, ready to blow up but he told Mr. Kevin to go immediately. He chuckled and waved at you, then he go. “Gosh! That boy ughh. But… But, what he just called me? Mrs. Cho?” you grinned. “Aah tonight is going to be a great night haha.”

Kyuhyun is felt very happy too. He can’s stop smiling. His hyungs asked him what’s happening but he didn’t say anything.

At the next morning, Sungmin and Hangeng woke up first. They were having breakfast. Sungmin was about want to update his blog, but his eyes looked at something. His eyes get widened. “What’s wrong Ming?” Hangeng asked. Sungmin turn his laptop so Hangeng can see it. “What the hell?! Quick, get everyone up. We need to talk!” Hangeng said as he walk to the rooms and wake everyone up. “Everyone wake up! Hurry! This is urgent!” Sungmin shouted. “Aigoo what’s wrong actually? I’m still sleepy,” Eunhyuk said. Now, everyone is already sat on the couch. They still look very sleepy. “Read this and you all will be wide awake,” Hangeng said as he raise Sungmin’s laptop so everyone could read it.

It’s a gossip website. “SUPER JUNIOR SONG IS LEAKED OUT” wrote as the headline. Everyone’s eyes get widened when they read the news. “Oh my god! Who’s dare to leaked out our song?!” Leeteuk asked in anger. Everyone looks so pissed off.  “Hey, why don’t we call manager hyung? Maybe he already know this,” Kibum said. Then Leeteuk try to called the manager, but his phone is switched off. “Gosh! Where the hell is he?!” Leeteuk said. “Maybe he’s busy now, finding the person,” Ryeowook said. “I’m still wondering. Who is the person?” Heechul said. “W-wait… Umm, this is just my thought. But… Mmm, we all didn’t meet anyone beside us for these several weeks. Kyuhyun is the only one who always went out with other people beside us. I mean, Kyu hang out with _____ this several weeks No offense, but I just want to ask Kyu. Do you think it’s possible if she is the one who leaked our song?” Yesung asked. “What? Of course not. It’s not possible,” Kyuhyun said. But then he remembered something. His face turned pale. His body got tense. He’s sweating. Heechul noticed it. “What is it Kyuhyun?” Heechul asked. “I… I j-just… I… Ugh I can’t do this,” he shook his head. “What? You know who’s leaked our song?” Leeteuk asked. Now everyone’s attention goes to Kyuhyun. Their eyes fix to him. “Slow down Kyu. Just tell us. Calm down,” Kibum comfort him. Then Kyu started to tell what his thinking. “Yesterday, after the concert we went out to the ice cream booth. Then I bought the ice cream by myself. I left my phone with _____. She was checking Miley Cyrus’s song on my phone… And when I got back to the car, she looked so happy. She hugged me. She can’s stop smiling. She said she was happy because of me…” Kyuhyun voice trailed away. “I’m sorry Kyu. But, I now I’m really sure she’s the one,” Kangin said. “Yes. I hate to say this but, I couldn’t think someone else besie her,” Donghae said. “I can’t believe we were fooled by her all this time,” Eunhyuk said. “No!I don’t think _____ could do something like that,” Sungmin said. “Me too! There must be someone else,” Siwon said. So, the point is. Now everyone is very sure that you are the one who leaked that song, except Sungmin and Siwon. Kyuhyun still don’t know what to do. He really want to believe that you’re not what he thought but all evidence goes to you.

Meanwhile, when you woke up. You turn on the television and went to the kitchen to make a coffee. “As you know, Super Junior. Korean biggest boyband is  now making album in here to make their first international album. But, their song for their new album is LEAKED OUT. There’s still no comment and confirmation come from them. Don’t go anywhere guys, after this break, we will let you all hear it,” the presenter said. Your eyes get widened. The cup of coffee you grabbed slipped off your finger and hit your right feet. The coffee is still hot and made your feet blistered. “Aaargh! Damned! Who the hell is the cruel person who leaked SJ’s song?! Oh God, my feet,” you said to yourself. You fell down to the floor. You try to call Kyuhyun but he didn’t pick up. You gave up after FIVE TIMES called him. “I couldn’t just sit here. I have to go to his apartment,” you thought. With all of your strength you try to stand up. Against that hurt feeling on your feet. You quickly took a bath, then grab any t-shirt you found, and wore a short. Then immediately walked out of your apartment, took a taxi and go to their apartment.

The lobby is already is already filled with paparazzi. So, you took the back way. You knocked the door when you reached their apartment door. “_____?! What are you doing here?!” Siwon whispered. He was who opened the door. He seems shocked and worried. “Why? I can’t go here oppa? I just want to know you guys condition. I already heard the news this morning. I called Kyu five times but he didn’t pick up so I came here,” you said. “Sssstt, don’t talk to loud. We are fine _____. I’m telling you. Please go home now,” Siwon whispered again. “Hey, who’s come hyung? HEY! You are _____ right? GUUUYS, LOOK WHO’S HERE! Come on in _____,” Eunhyuk said. There’s a fake smile on his face. It’s really abvious. “Are your feet ok?” Siwon said when he saw you walked limped. You just nodded and smiled. He helped you sat in the sofa. “It doesn’t look fine _____. Your feet is blistered,” Siwon worried. “No oppa. I’m ok, thank you,” you forced to smile at him even though he was right. Your feet felt even painful every minute. You could feel everyone eyes are looked at you sharply. And there’s Kyuhyun, sitting alone in the dining table. He kept his face down. “Guys… What’s wrong?” you asked. “Uuumph, I don’t know. What do you think Hyukjae? Leaked out someone’s song to public is a wrong thing or not?” Heechul said. His tone is mocking. “I’m not sure hyung. Why don’t we ask _____? Shall we?” Eunhyuk said with a-super-fake-smile to you. “What? I don’t understand. What are you guys talking about?” you said. Now you could see everyone is looking at you sharply beside Sungmin and Siwon. They looked worried. And Kyuhyun, he still kept his head down, you can’t see his face.

“You are the one who leaked our song right?” Leeteuk asked calmly. “WHAT?! Of course not! I even just heard the song this morning from the tv. Beside, for what reason do I have for leaked out your song?!” you shocked. Of course you shocked! They were just accused you for something you didn’t even know before! Eunhyuk shrugged, “For money maybe. And, are you sure you just heard the song this morning? I thought you heard it last night when Kyu bought ice cream for you. He left you with his phone and when he came back you looked very happy,” Eunhyuk said softly. Ok, this is UN-ACCEPTABLE! You couldn’t believe what he just said. Your tears started stream down on your cheek. You felt so angry. You forced your feet to stand up. “LOOK! I KNOW I DIDN’T HAVE PARENTS ANYMORE. I KNOW I DIDN’T HAVE ANY FAMILY. SINCE I WAS ELEVEN I LIVE WITH HELP FROM MY FATHER’S COMPANY. I KNEW IT! BUT IT DOESN’T MEAN I WOULD DO DISGUSTING THINGS LIKE THAT! Maybe it’s easy for you to say such a thing, because you grew up in a GLAM OF LIGHT! I shouldn’t have met you guys from the first time. Being an ELF was enough for me! Sorry if I screw up. OH, AND DO YOU KNOW WHY I WAS HAPPY LAST NIGHT? IT’S BECAUSE I ACCIDENTLY READ A TEXT FROM SIWON! THAT’S IT!” you said in anger. Your tears keep stream down as you ran out from their apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SuperJunior22: It's ok. I hope you enjoy my story^^

SUJU_ELF143: Yes, I agree. Leeteuk is the best leader ever :D Sooo, this is the beginning of the "trouble" kkk~

ayushicanfly: I LOLed at that too (?) haha Thank you for commenting^^