This Debut Thingy

My Secret "Normal Friend"

*your POV*

“You’ll do your debut in four months _____. Be prepare because starting tomorrow, your days will be hectic. I know this might be a shocking news, but you are great _____. I’ve been talking with your trainers before you got here and they all said that you are ready. Also, maybe you’ve been curious why you don’t have a roommate, well it’s because you’ll do solo. So, you might get used to it. Doing everything by yourself. There’s one more thing. I know that you are close with Henry, Kyuhyun, and the other SJ members, and also with Changmin which I didn’t mind at all. But please, if you guys want to hang out together, please please be careful ok? I don’t want to hear this kind of gossip anymore. Don’t worry _____. Maybe people will be talking about you after this, but they’ll forget as the time goes by. And I believe they’ll blown away with you after you did your debut,” Mr. Kim’s words still buzzing all around my head.

I’ll do my debut in four months…

Four months…

Am I dreaming?

“_____? _____? Yo missy!” I surprised by Changmin’s shout. “W-what?” I asked. “Gosh she’s been like that since three hours ago Kyu. I don’t know what to do. She looks so surprised,” Changmin talked to the phone. “Sigh. Ok” he said then gave me his phone. “It’s Kyuhyun. He wants to talk to you,” he said. I took a deep breath, then took the phone from his phone. “Hey,” I said, barely audible. “MISSY! Congratulation! I’m very very proud of you! You should work hard ok!” said Kyuhyun from the other line. “O-Ok,” I said uneasy. “What is it? Why are you not happy?” he asked softly. “I don’t know… It’s just… Why don’t you mad at me..?” I asked silently. “Mad? About what?” he confused. “About me dating Henry thing?” I asked again, biting my lips. Not wanting him to change his soft tone into a stern one. Soon, my nervous-ness faded away as he spoke to me still in that gently calm voice. “Honey, Henry have told me everything, and don’t worry ok. I l trust you. I love you, and I’m sure you too,” he said in a joking voice. “I’m really glad to hear that. Thank you so much for believing me, Kyuhyun. Anyway, who told you that I love you?” I asked him jokingly. “So you don’t love me?” he asked, pouting. “Haha sorry I was just kidding. Of course I love you too,” I said. “Eww this lovey-dovey couple making me sick. I’m still here ok guys,” suddenly Changmin shouted. “Geez such a jealous boy. Just avoid him, he doesn’t have a girlfriend,” Kyuhyun said. “Haha you are really mean Kyuhyun,” I said. “Hey it’s a fact missy. Anyway, I’m really sorry but I have to hang up the call now. And it’s night in Korea now, right? You should ask that single guy to drive you home and you have to rest right away because starting tomorrow, your days will be hectic,” he said. “Ok Kyuhyun, I’ll do what you said,” I said. “Great. Take care of youself ok. I love you,” he said. “You have to take care of yourself too ok. I love you too,” I said. Heat crept up my cheek. It’s still weird for me to say ‘I love you’ to Cho Kyuhyun, the guy I always dream of. “Could you give the phone back to Changmin? I wanna talk to him,” he asked. “Of course,” I said then handed the phone to Changmin.

*Changmin POV*

_____ handed my phone to me. “He wants to talk to you,” she shrugged. “What?” I asked when I took the phone. “Stop being so jealous. Why don’t you ask qiannie out? I know both of you have something special for each other,” Kyuhyun teased. “Ya! What are you talking about? Don’t waste my time. I have so much to do,” I said. “Chill out dude. I was just telling you. You should run after Qiannie before it’s to late. You know she’s filming that married variety show with Nickhun, right? I heard they’re doing really great,” he teased again. “Aish seriously Kyuhyun? You’re just wasting my time,” I sighed, I was about to hang up the phone but he stopped me. “WAIT, DON’T! ok ok I’m sorry. I just wanna ask you to take care of _____. Please help her, ok?” he said. “Don’t worry Kyu. She’s really fun. You don’t even have to ask me to take care of her,” I said. “Great! Ok I’ll hang up now. You must be tired. Changminnie, thank you so much. I owe you a lot,” he said. “Pfft yes, of course you owe me a lot. You have to buy me lots of wine when you get back here,” I said. “Haha I’ll keep that in mind. Ok gotta go now. Bye Changminnie,” then he hang up the call.

“Soo, you’re close with Qiannie unnie, heh?” _____ asked from behind me. I turned around to saw her standing there, arms crossed, smirking at me. “What? No, I mean yes. But not in the way you think ok,” I said and scratch the back of my head although it doesn’t feel itchy at all. “The way I think? I didn’t think about anything, I was just asking. Why are you so nervous to talk about her?” she grinned. “Aish I am not nervous ok,” I sighed. “Yes, you are nervous. You scratched the back of your head. We only met for a while but I know you pretty well now, Changmin. Just say it. Are you close with Qiannie unnie?” she asked. “Yes, I’m close to her. Why is that so important?” I started to get annoyed. “Do you like her?” she asked. “WHAT? OF COURSE NOT,” I shouted anxiously. “Whoa chill out oppa haha Ok let’s go now. You have to drop me at my apartment,” she grinned again. Aish this girl is perfectly suited with Kyuhyun. They are so evil and a great gamer. ALSO Kyuhyun is a great singer and she is a great dancer. Aigo I seriously gotta find a girl. Kyuhyun said that both me and Qiannie have something special for each other. Is it possible that she like me…. “Oppa! Changmin! Max! Ya stop thinking about Qian unnie, you said she is just your friend,” _____ shouted. “W-what? I wasn’t thinking about her!” I denied. “Yeah right,” she rolled her eyes and walked out of the café that is already empty now. Aish seriously Changmin get a grip! Qian is your friend. Stop thinking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HEY LOVELY READERS! *90 degrees bow*

Sooo sorry not updating for so long. But, HECK YES winter break is come and now I have PLENTY of time to write so I’ll post another chapter soon!

Pleaaase look forward to it and leave a comment ok!

Love you guys! xD