Celebration.

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

*Zhou Mi POV*

“Mr. Lee?!” Me and Henry quickly stood up, same as _____. “Hey,” Mr. Lee Sooman came in and smiled at us. “I-I thought you were in Korea sir?” Henry asked. “I was. I just got back this morning and I don’t know why I want to come here to see if you guys are practicing and there’s just two of you and _____. I watched you guys from the other room,” Mr. Lee said. _____’s eyes widened. “U-umm w-where did you know my n-name sir?” she stuttered. “_____, Mr. Stewart is one of my friend,” he said. “_____, Zhou Mi is right. You should continue dance and sing. Don’t you know? Everytime we met, Stewart always told me about how good you are in dancing and singing and he wanted you to join SM. But, you always refuse it because you felt guilty to him and want to help him. _____, you’re Mr. Stewart’s daughter. He wants the best for you. Believe me, you are not a burden for him. Instead, he felt like he’s a burden for you because you stop dance and sing because of him,” Mr. Lee looked to ____. “Really?” _____ said, almost like whispered. Her face looked down to the floor.

“_____, please answer. Do you still like dance and sing?” Mr. Lee asked as he lifted her chin up. She nodded. “Great. So, you wanna join us?” Mr. Lee asked again. She look hesitate and looked at me and Henry. Henry nodded his head excitedly. I just give her a smile and slight nod. “I-I guess…” she muttered. “Great! I bet Stewart must be so happy when hear this. Our staff will call you in a few days,” Mr. Lee patted her head. “Ok, I’ll be leaving now. You guys may continue the practice Henry and Zhou Mi. Sorry for interrupting,” you chuckled then went outside.

“OMO! Noona! Noona, I’m so happy!!” Henry shouted and hugged _____ so tight when the door closed. She looks shocked. “Sorry ____, Henry really love doing skin-ship,” I chuckled and pulled Henry away. “Aish noona why did you stop dancing?” Henry said. “Come on just forget about it. How about we celebrate this?” I asked. “B-but… You both have to practice, right?” she asked. “Naah! Just skip that. I’m so lazy to practice,” Henry said. “Right! Now let’s go before the coach come!” I said and drag her out to my car, Henry followed. “Hey! What if you guys got scolded?!” she asked when we inside the car. “Then let it be,” Henry grinned. We went to a Japanese restaurant.

*Henry POV*

I’m so happy! I don’t know why, but _____ noona makes me so happy! I’ve always wanted to have a sister, and I think she’s perfect to be my sister! Hah I better protect her from that evil hyung.

“Do you guys think I should tell Kyuhyun?” she asked when we finished order the food. “Of course! He must be really happy,” Zhou Mi answered. I just gave her a small nodded. “Ok,” she hit a button on her phone and put it beside her ear. “Hey Kyu. Umm, I just wanna tell something…” she looked a bit worried. “What? No, not that. Umm, I… I joined SM…” her voice trailed off. Her eyebrows furrowed. “Kyu? Why are you not talking? I-If you mad, I’ll cancel it. Really Kyu! Kyu?” she talked. Suddenly, she took her phone away from her ear. “Aish! He’s too excited,” she said to us. Me and gege just laughed. After a moment she put it back beside her ear. “I don’t get what are you talking about Kyu. What? No, you can’t. You’re practicing,” she said. She inhaled, “I’m with Zhou Mi oppa, and Henry. Ok, I gotta go now, bye,” she hung up. “I shouldn’t have told him in the middle of his practice,” she sighed. Then her phone ring again. “I guess you have to explain so many things to him,” Zhou Mi laughed. She rolled her eyes then pick up the call. “Hello.. I’ll explain it later.. Listen, Kyu, you’ve get back to practice.. Ha! I told you! Get back there before you get beat up by Kangin oppa. Bye,” she hung up again. “Ah! The foods are come! Let’s just it noona, don’t bother him,” I said when the food come.

*Zhou Mi POV*

“So, what’s happening between you and _____?” I asked Henry when we heading home. We just drop _____ on her apartment, and now it’s the time to ask Henry. “What do you mean?” he looks confused. “You’re very happy around her,” I said. “Umm well, you know I always want to have a sister, right? Well, I think I just found it,” he grinned. “Aigo you just met her, and now you already think her as your noona?” I asked. “Mmhhmm,” he nodded. “I’ll take a good care of her! I’m gonna be a good dongsaeng for her!” he grinned and punch a fist through the air. “Ok boy, I got it,” I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really.Sorry.For.The.Lack.Update

I won’t give an excuse now, since I thought you guys will be bored with it because yes, I was busy with my school again T_T

Will update the next chapter shortly^^