Try to Get Things Done 1

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

*your POV*

I could feel my breathe hitched. All of this is happening too fast and I still can't proceed it on my mind. I could feel tears welled up on my eyes, and my heart clenched in pain.

I guess... It's the best for us to just stop here. Henry is obviously more important for you so why waste your time with me?” Kyuhyun's words keep repeating on my mind. You're the most important for me Kyuhyun. You are. I was just helping Henry last night because he was putting his career on the line with drunk in a public place. And I'm the only one who know his problem so I felt responsible for him. I really wanted to fight back and tell him that I wasn't drunk, that I was just helping Henry, that he's still the most important for me. But, I think he won't believe me, and I think it'll be good if I leave him so that he can go back to his normal life, and it is the best if he and the other members just think that I was the on who drunk last night. In that way, the members won't be so mad at Henry. And that moment when he ward off my hand. I felt really... hurted. Reallly hurted. He doesn't even want me to touch him. Did he really love me? But... I've always knew this day will come. The day when he break up with me. Well, he deserves so much better than me. I can just go back to L.A. and back to my normal life... I felt my tears falling unconsciously.

Noona, are you ok? What's happening actually?” Mason looks really worried. “I will tell you, but um... Can we go home first? I'm really tired. Unnie, I'll go home with Mason, ok? Don't worry, he will take care of me,” I said to Jenny unnie. “Ok. But, please. Take care of yourself ok. Be strong. I will always beside you, dear. And becareful, don't get caught with the reporters. Mason, I trust her with you, ok?” Jenny unnie said. “I will noona,” Mason smiled at her.

*Mason POV*

Noona, do you want something to eat? Or drink? Or anything else?” I asked noona when we reached my apartment. She didn't want to go back to her apartment and heck, I still don't know what happened with her, but I don't want to force her. “No, thank you,” she smiled faintly. “Noona, you look so pale. I think you should sleep first,” I walked to her amd touched her forehead. It's burning. “Noona, you got fever! Come on, sleep first. I'll cook for you,” I guid her to my bedroom. “Don't cook for me, just buy it. I don't want to get even more sick,” she giggled. “Aish how come you still insult me when you're sick?” I pouted. “Sorry,” he pinched my cheek. “Sleep, ok?” I covered her with the bed cover. She nodded. Now, what do I have to cook with this empty refrigerator? Ugh I have to go to the market first.

*Henry POV*

I came to Yesung hyung's caffe and sit at a table that's almost at the back of his caffe. I asked him to not let other people sit near me. Thankfully it's work day so his caffe isn't really crowded and thankfully he's so understanding. He didn't even ask me about the news, he only said “Just get things done soon,” he patted my back. And now here I am, sipping a coffee while waiting for Donghae hyung.

Hey,” someone sit in front of me. I looked up and saw Donghae hyung. “Hey hyung,” I smiled faintly at him. “I saw it when Kyuhyun broke up with her,” he chuckled. “I feel really really really guilty to her,” I covered my face with both my hands. “I know and it's good. If you don't feel guilty, then maybe you are such a monster. Look, honestly, I still have no idea what you have to do right now. But, I have one question. Do you want to see her back with Kyuhyun again?” he asked. “Of course hyung! They love each other and I don't want to be the one who separate them,” I sighed. “Well, maybe there's only one thing to do. Make Kyuhyun realize how stupid he is,” Donghae hyung said. “But noona said, it's the best if no one know about the truth. She said it's the best if people think that this is all her fault, she doesnt want this news to ruin our image. I know, I know, if I really truly care for her, I should've just tell people the truth but I don't wanna make her upset,” I let out a loud groan. There's a long silence. “You know....” Donghae hyung finally spoke. “I think your parents will stop forcing you to quit from SJ when they found out the truth so you definitely have to tell them. For Kyuhyun... I think he is with Changmin right now and you know Changmin is close with ______ and maybe he will make that stupid guy realize his mistake. And for those people... It's all back to you. I know the public might get dissapointed, but hey we have a lot of fans that will always support us no matter what. You don't have to be afraid Henry. Well, of course there will be a few people who hate us, we've been together for seven years with a lot of haters but we still together now because we have not just fans but ever lasting friends. You have to trust them. They will never leave us,” he look deeply into my eyes. “I see. I trust them hyung. I really trust them. I will ask the other hyungs first,” I said. “Well, if you wanna ask them then let's get back to the dorm now. I'm sure they're still at the dorm. Well, except me, you, Yesung, and Kyuhyun,” he stood up. I followed him, and asked Yesung hyung to come home together.

*Mason POV*

I just came back from the market and today's newspaper already hung at my door-handle. I came inside and I flashed something familiar at the newspaper.

Rookie singer _____ drunk and picked up by Super Junior's Henry?”

WHAT?! Did I read it wrong or is this happening again? So maybe that's why that guy insulted noona...

I step inside and saw noona is standing by the sink and washing the dishes. Aish this girl. “Noona,” I called her. “You're back,” she grinned. “How come you didn't tell me about this” I showed him the newspaper. The smile on her face dissapeared in instant. “Can we talk about that later...” she's looking into her feet. “Noona. Please. Don't bottle up your emotion. I'm here and I will protect you. Just, share it with me. I can't stand seeing you like this,” I approached her. “I'm tired..” she said, nearly whispered. Then I hugged her. “Just let it out on me,” I said. She start crying on my shoulder. “I'm really tired with all of this. All I did was just helping Henry because he was drunk in public place and I don't want to risk his career. But again, people judging me without knowing the truth. I can bear with that, but... what makes me really hurt is that he believe that. After this past few months we spent together, he could easily believe that stupid news. I love him so much. I don't want to loose him. But, maybe this is the best. I gotta leave him so he can go back to his normal life and I can go back to my normal life too. I should've know this since the beginning. If only we're just normal friends... I won't loose him and still have him as my friend. But now everything have change and I'm tired,” she's still sobbing. Slowly she stopped crying. I guided her to the couch. Her face looks so pale, her eyes are swolllen, her nose is red. I felt her forehead and it's still burning. “Noona! Your fever is getting worst. Oh my God,” I hugged her again. “I am not,” she shook her head. “Noona! You are sick. For your sake, please listen to me. You gotta sleep now, I'll cook for you then you have to eat and drink medicine. Undrestand?” I said sternly. She jsut nodded and sighed. I was about to pick her up but then, “I can walk by myself Mason. Don't treat me like a baby just because I'm sick,” she sighed. Aish this girl is really stubborn.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WILL POST NEW CHAPTER SOON^^

And I don't know shall I be happy or sad but... This story will end at chapter 40. Finally I can get this story done :D Leave your thoughts, ok?

XOXO