Truth

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

You ran out from their apartment. Your foot is getting even worst!

How could they do that? They was accused you! How could they do that?

And Kyuhyun! Yes, he didn’t blame you, but he also didn’t defend you! It means that he also believe that you’re the one who did all oh that disgusting things. How could he do that?

Your heart was so ached when Eunhyuk said you would do that just for money.

You were still running when suddenly you bumped to someone. Your bag fell and all of the things inside it scattered around. “S-sorry,” you said as you looked up to see the person you bump to. “H-Henry oppa?!” you blinked your eyes. Not believing what you see. “Ugh… I thought I wore a mask, why you still know this is me?” he said as he kneeled down, want to take your bag. “Because I’m an ELF…” you said slowly and kneeled down too. “Thank you oppa,” you  said when you finished than stood up. You just realized there’s a man around forty years old is standing there. Maybe it’s SJ’s manager. “Once again, I’m sorry,” you smiled and bowed to them then walk straight to the lift. “Wait,” Henry tapped your shoulder. “Your foot doesn’t look fine. Are you okay?” Henry asked. “Yeah, we can take you to the hospital if you want to,” the man who stood beside Henry said. You turned around to face them once again, “It’s ok. I can go to the hospital by myself. Thank you for your offer, I really appreciate it,” you said as you smiled and bowed to them once again. Then quickly walked to the lift.

“Hmmph, if that ahjussi is SJ’s manager, then why he still look normal? Like there’s nothing big happen? And why Henry oppa brought a suitcase? UUgh, don’t think about it _____. Remember, now you’re just an ELF. You never knew them! You never met them beside on the super show. Remember that!” you thought. Your tears started to rolled down again.

“Aish!  _____, why are you so weak? Face it. Now they hate you for something you even don’t know before. But remember, you’re an ELF. You have to support them no matter what! _____ hwaitiiing” you got out from the lift, took a taxi and go to the hospital immediately.

Meanwhile on SJ’s apartment

They’re all remains silent when you left them.

“What text?!” Kyuhyun said out of the blue. His eyes fix to Siwon. Siwon looks confused but then, “Aaa I remember now. Yesterday, I text you whether you already told her that you love her or not yet,” he said.

“Great! So now she knew I love her and what I just did to her?! What kind of jerk am I? I love her but I don’t know anything about her! I have to catch her!” Kyu said as he stood up and ran to the door but suddenly the door opened and Henry went inside so he bumped to Kyuhyun. “AIGOO! WHY PEOPLE LOVE TO RUNNING NOWADAYS” Henry shouted as he caressed his forehead that crashed with Kyuhyun’s.

“Henry? What are you doing here? And MANAGER HYUNG! Where have you been?! We called you since this morning but your phone is switched off!” Leeteuk said. “Whoa slow down leader. Henry is here because he’ll participate too on your new album. Zhou Mi too, but he’s still in Thailand today so he’ll be here in two or three days. I thought I already told you guys about that,” the manager said, his left eyebrow lifted. “Aigoo hyung, you’re getting old! You haven’t told us yet!” Sungmin said. “Hyung, you’re not…mad?” Hangeng asked slowly. “Mad? For what?” manager tilted his head. “Aish! Where have you been since this morning?! Don’t you watch the TV? Or see on the internet?! Or read the newspapers and magazines?! OUR NEW SONG IS LEAKED OUT!” Heechul blurt out. “Oh about that,” manager chuckled. “What’s so funny hyung?” Leeteuk asked. Everybody stared at the manager like he was from another planet. He still can laugh at the moment like this?!

“I must be forgot to tell you guys. Your song is not leaked out, I mean yes it is leaked out but actually it’s not. Management did this for make a sensation so then people will attracted to buy your album,” he chuckled again. Now everyone is glaring at him. Even Eunhyuk eyes looks like it will drop soon or later. “I was really rude to her…” that’s all he could say, his voice trailed off, his face turned pale, he fell to the sofa. “Yaah what the hell hyung?! You forgot to say that to us! Don’t you felt guilty?! Stop laughing!” Heechul shouted while the others still can’t believe what the manager just told them. “Hey don’t be so sensitive. It’s not a big deal,” manager said. “IT IS A BIG DEAL! We just caused someone because we thought she is the person who leaked our song!” Heechul blurted out again.  “Ehm emm, to make it straight. Me and Sungmin didn’t accuse her, you guys did,” Siwon said. Sungmin nodded as agreement.

“Hyung? Are you ok?” Henry waved his hand in front of Kyuhyun’s face because he didn’t do or say anything since he bumped to Henry. “Where did you get that?” Kyuhyun asked, his eyes fixed on Henry’s right hand. Henry’s eyes followed Kyuhyun’s direction. “Oh! This must be belongs to that girl I was bumped to!” Henry said as he lifted up a notebook.  “You met here? Where?!” Kyuhyun asked again. “When we got out from the lift. Her foot looks really worst! We want to take her to the hospital but she said she can do it by herself,” Henry shrugged. Kyuhyun grab the notebook from Henry’s hand and ran outside.

He went to his car and headed to the hospital immediately. “She must be go to the hospital where I was take care of. It’s the nearest from here,” Kyuhyun thought.

His heart full with guilty.

“_____, I’m really sorry. I was not believed you.

I love you. I really do.

But I could understand if you don’t want to meet me anymore.

Now I can’t see if there’s any different between me and that David guy.

He’s totally jerk. And so am I.

How could I don’t know you didn’t have parents anymore?

How I didn’t ask you? If I’m concern with you, I should ask you about your parents. I never see you parents and never ask you ‘bout them.

I don’t deserve you…” Kyuhyun thought. Kyuhyun dazed out while driving.

‘HOONK’ Suddenly a car beside Kyu’s car horned. Kyu was dazed out and he ALMOST get into a car accident AGAIN. Luckily he can manage it this time. But then he dazed out again until he arrived at the hospital. He quickly parked his car into an empty parking lot. Then he rushed inside the hospital.

He didn’t know where to go. He completely blinded impulse. All he knew is he has to find you. He didn’t care the stare from the people. He completely forgot that he is Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior.

People started whispering. “Isn’t he one of super junior member? He’s more handsome than his photos,” said one people. “Is he not feel embarrassing after his song leaked out?” said other people, mocking. Fangirl start to scream when they saw their idol is near them. “OH MY GOOOOOOO!D KYUHYUN OPPAA! Uhuk uhuk,” one fangirl shouted then she’s coughed. “Slow down honey, your throat is still sick,” said her mother. There’s still so much fangirl screaming. Cho Kyuhyun make the hospital going crazy that morning but he didn’t care for it. He kept walked from one place to another to find you.

He already went to all places in the first and second floor of the hospital. He didn’t check the other floor because it’s just rooms for the patient and you wouldn’t go there. He desperately sat in a bench on the lobby of the hospital. Then the fangirls start to crowd around him. He sighed. He didn’t really want to interact with his fans now, but he has to. He has to keep Super Junior’s name as a kind heart idol. So he plastered a fake smile on his face and start to autographed their books.

Meanwhile~

You just got out from Dr. Kim’s room when suddenly “AAAAAAAAAAAAA” “ASDFGHJKL” “GYAAAAAAAA” you heard so much screamed from a bunch of girls. “Aissh! What the hell is going on?! When did this hospital turned into a zoo?” you thought and close your ears with both of your hands.

Your foot is feeling better now. Dr. Kim gave you an ointment to make your burn skin gone. She was pretty shocked when she saw your foot. “God! Why did you go to another place first instead to go here? Look at this! You’re a strong girl. You must have been in so much pain. Sit here, let me help you,” she said when you show her your foot. She’s such a nice doctor.

There’s a lot of teenage girls standing and screaming around a bench when you reached the lobby. “Who are they crazy-ing to?” you lifted an eyebrow. Your walk still a little bit limped. You walked with eyes still looking to the noisy teenage girls. Suddenly you bumped to a flower pot. “Ouch,” your burn skin foot bumped to it. “Aigoo why am I so stupid?” you mumbled as you kneeled down to see your foot condition.

At that time, your position is pretty much nearly behind the bench Kyu is sitting on. Kyu keep autographed the books, one by one the fangirls start leaving. There’s still five or six girls waiting for him to autograph their books when he turn around his face to let out a sigh but suddenly his eyes catch someone he’s been looking for. His eyes get widened. Then he turn his head again, quickly autographed the girls notebook and quickly ran to the place he saw you before. But you are not there anymore. He quickly looked to the front door and catch a glimpse of you. So he ran out.

You were going to the park behind the hospital. You used to take Kyuhyun here before he discharge from the hospital. You just want to take a sit on the park bench when suddenly a strong arm grab your wrist and took you to an embrace. “I love you. I’m sorry,” he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEEEY!!! So sorry for not updating for so long. Just started my new school, and it's really tiring T_T Then, when I finally finished this chapter, my internet connection is so freakin me out! But finally now I can post this :D

The viewers and subscribers keep increasing but why the comment is so few? :( COMMENT PLEASEEEE! I'm so happy to read all your comments! Thank you :D