Kyuhyun's thoughts

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

 

(This is your apartment building. Looks expensive huh? LOL Sorry for interrupting. Let’s get back to the story~)

 

*Kyuhyun POV*

“Ok… I guess we should be living now Kyu. It’s already late at night, “ Mr. Stewart said. “Ok let’s go sir,” I said as I stood up and followed him towards the door. There’s an awkward silent when we were in the elevator. “Kyuhyun,” Mr. Stewart said. “Yes, sir?” I looked to him, but he didn’t see me. “Please don’t hurt my daughter,” he said, finally looked at me. “I-I won’t sir,” I answered, a little bit shocked on what he just said. “Thank you,” he said. Then there’s a ding sound and the elevator opened. Our car is parked at the different place so I say goodbye to him. “It’s really nice to know you Mr. Stewart. I’ll try my best to help _____. Good night,” as said as I bowed to him. “Wait. Here’s my name card. Call me if you need anything,” he said and landing me a name card. “Ok sir,” I said and took it. “Good night Kyuhyun,” he said then walked to the front parking lot. Then I start to walk to the basement parking lot.

That girl… I’m curious. She never told me that she could dance and sing. If she’s that good, why did she gave up? Aish she felt too guilty. I have to make her dance and sing again. Hmm… Maybe she could be trainee in SM, then she’ll debut. Then we’ll be couple on SMTown. Then the fangirl will ship us! Haha Just to think of this already make me excited! I really have to make her dance and sing again! But… how?

Half hour later~~~

“Where have you been Cho Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked me just when I came in the apartment. “I went to _____’s apartment,” I shrugged. “Yah you know we’re really busy right now so if you have spare time, I suggested to use it for rest instead of hanging out with your girlfriend,” he scolded me. “Aish ahjumma can you stop talking? Don’t you feel tired after scolded me with those lie things? Beside, hanging out with _____ is a rest for me,” I said as I rubbed my eyes. Realllyyyy sleepy! “Yah it’s not a rest you pabo,” he scolded me again. “Yah you could say that because you don’t have a girlfriend ahjumma! Beside, why don’t you scold that monkey?” I asked, pointing to Hyukjae who was sitting in front of his laptop. Watching you-know-what-it-is video.

 

(I can’t find a better photo, so here it is. Ignore the guy beside Hyuk ><)

“Naah! It could count as a rest Kyuhyun,” Leeteuk winked. “Geez! I’m wondering, why the ELF called you angel when you have such a mind,” I said. “Because I AM an angel. Enough talking. Go to sleep, NOW!” Leeteuk said and went to his room.

“Soooo, what did you do maknae?” Hyukjae asked when Leeteuk inside his room. “Watched movie. Waeyo?” I asked and went over to sit beside him. “Really? Just watched movie?” he asked and looked at me with that idiot gummy smile on his face. “Yah what are you thinking Lee Hyukjae?” I hit his forehead. “Aish! No need to hit me! I’m older than you pabo,” he said as he rubbed his forehead. “You’re older than me, but I’m more mature than you. Beside, don’t you feel guilty to _____ after saying rude words to her this morning?” I asked. “Aaah! Yes, I forgot that! I was about to ask you. Is she mad at me?” he asked. “She was. But she forgot it. You know, she’s too kind! If I’m her, I’ll beat you up to said such those words to me,” I said as I pretend to punch him. “Sorry. I was just mad. I’ll apologize to her tomorrow,” he nodded assuring me. Then an idea popped out in my mind. “Yah but from all of us, you’re the worst Hyuk! You must do something more,” I smirked. “Yah what’s up with that smirk?” Hyukjae asked, start to feel something will happen. “You have to help me,” I said. “Help you what?” He confused. Then I told him everything Mr. Stewart was told me.

“Hmm… Yes, I understand. I think the song she was danced to is F(X)’s Hot Summer,” he said when I finished talking. “Ah! You’re right! Wow when you come smart Hyukjae?” I asked, amazed by how fast he could guess the song. I mean, I’m smarter than him! How I couldn’t guess the song?! “Yaah watch your mouth dongsaengie. I’m your hyung!” he hissed. “Sorry,” I mumbled. “So, how we supposed to help her?” he asked again. “I don’t know. Let’s just think about this tomorrow. I’m tired,” I said as I got up and went to my room. “Don’t you want to watch this with me?” he asked and turned his laptop so I could see the you-know-what-it-is video. Gosh! It’s menxmen! Do you understand what I mean? If you don’t, then forget it. It’s really disgusting uugh! “Hyung! It’s gross!” I said as I immediately looked away from that disgusting seen. “Awww little boy don’t have any courage to watch this,” he laughed. “Yeah little boy is better than your y mind,” I said as I went to my room. Looks like everybody is asleep now, well, except that monkey.

I drew myself on my bed. Uuugh what a tiring day! So many things happened today. From when we accuse _____, she hurt her leg, went to the hospital to catch her, told her what I’m feeling, drove her to her friend’s house, got scolded by silly lie things, and knowing that she actually can dance and sing. Aish my brain hurt! I’m really need to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeey! *waving hands*

So, this is my first time writing with the POV thing. Sorry, I don’t know how to call it -____- and this is actually make me feel more enjoy to wrote the story.

Also, I start to post some images to help you guys for imagining this story ~_~

DON’T FORGET TO COMMEEEEEENT! Thank you xoxo

ALSO, I wanna say thank you to JewelAnchovy_143 for helping me about the photos. Seeee? I understand what you mean, you're good at explaining :p xoxo