Seoul - South Korea

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

*your POV*

I’m still looking at the blue rose that Kyuhyun gave to me. It’s really beautiful. I didn’t put it on my bag because I don’t want to break it so I just simply hold it in my hand until I drifted off to sleep.

After long 15 hours~

Aaaa finally I reached Korea! Waa it’s already cold in here. Winter is about to come. Hmm, ok now I have to take my luggage then off to my apartment in here. I’ve got everything on my notebook. Address for my new apartment, and SM’s building. I don’t have a roommate and I don’t know why. I’ve always knows trainee usually live with other trainee and they’ll debut together on the same group. Maybe my time to debut is still so long.

Arrived at the apartment~

“Hey Kyuhyun, I just want to tell you that I’ve landed in Korea, and now I’m about to go to SM building. I don’t have much time to rest so… You don’t have to call me if you’re tired ok.  I gotta go know. Bye,” I left him a voice message because he didn’t pick my call. Maybe he’s doin some interview or something.

I don’t have much time to unpack my things because I have to go to the SM’s building now. I have to buy a vase on my way back to place the rose from Kyuhyun. I took a cab and told the driver the address.

Whoa it’s pretty huge. Can’t believe finally I’m here right now.  I went to the receptionist and they led me to an office. There, I met Mr. Kim. He told me my schedule and actually it’s pretty terrified me. I mean, I have to practice like sixteen hours every single day. Even on the weekend I still have to practice.

“Kamshahamnida Mr. Kim,” I bowed to him then went out of the office. I saw EXO’s Xiumin when I walked down the hallway. I bowed to him and he did the same. Wow it’s just my first day and I’m already met one artist, and my heart is beating rapidly right now. I mean come on… I haven’t loose my fangirl’s feeling ok… Keep calm… OK DON’T KEEP CALM KYAAA OH MY GAAWD I JUST MET XIUMIN AAAA GAWD CURSE THIS FANGIRL FEELING AAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok, take a deep breath. Although I’m not a huge fan of EXO but still… I met Xiumin! I better get along with this because I may meet so many artists every single day from now on and if I don’t get along with this I’ll probably die because of heart attack. Just when I’m about to turn at the corner, I saw a super tall man with brown chestnut hair. And, this time my fangirl’s feeling came again… IT’S DEFINITELY MAX CHANGMIN! Ok remember ____, remember… Keep calm ok.

I bowed at him when he passed me. Fiuwh that was tough. I hope he didn’t hear my heart beat because it was beating so hard. Suddenly someone pulled my wrist. “You are _____ right?” he asked me. He. Max. Changmin. Asked. Mee!!!! OMG. “A-Anyyeonghaseo yes I’m ____. B-but, where did you know my name o-oppa?” I stuttered. I mean, where the hell did he knew my freakin name?! “Of course I know you. Kyuhyun spills everything to me,” he chuckled. “Anyway, don’t call me oppa. We are in the same age, aren’t we?” he asked. “O-oh ok. Umm, well I guess I gotta go now. It’s really nice to meet you Changmin-ssi,” I said then bowed to him. “Wait! Don’t go anywhere. I just have to drop this document to Mr. Kim then I’m free for today. And I know you’re still new in this country so let me guide you ok?” He smiled playfully. “You don’t have to Changmin-ssi. I believe you want to relax on your free time,” I refused him. “Oh come on. I heard from Kyuhyun that you’re pretty good at starcraft. Let’s play it later,” he said cheerfully. “But-“ “No more but! Stay here ok. I’ll be back in a sec,” he said and ran to the office I went. I stood there for about five minutes. “Sorry. Mr. Kim was so annoying,” he said. “It’s ok,” I chuckled. Then he led me to his car.

Phiuw! I’m feeling so fresh after took a bath. I’m so tired. Changmin was dragging me all over the Seoul then he took me to this gamer café and we played Starcraft over and over again. And the most annoying part is I only won five times and he won the rest of it!! Thank God there was only gamers on the café so they didn’t really care about Changmin went to a café with unknown girl like me or else probably my face will be plastered on all over the magazines. He also took me to insa-dong to bought a vase for my rose.

Just when I’m about to close my eyes, my phone rang. Geez, I just want to sleep now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HEY! Finally updated TWO new chapter xD

Anyway, I’m sure you guys have heard that SJ didn’t win at MTV EMA. So sad :” But, let’s continue to vote for our lovely Hangeng<3 Also, there’s another award that we can win guys. So, let’s vote for them at Style Icon Awards! Oh, and also for those who haven’t buy SFS, go buy it now to help SJ win on GDA. And, if you want to donate some of your money to help ELF’s GDA project, go check @TEUKangelogy on twitter for further information ;) Sorry if you got annoyed with this. I just wanna ask you guys to support for our supermen :p Enough saying. Leave comment ok.

xoxo