Drunk

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

"Where have you been? What's wrong with your eyes?" Donghae hyung asked. Oh Damn. This isn't happening. From all my fourteen hyungs, he is the least person I want to meet. He is really fragile, he always wants to help people. He always forced people to tell their problem and tried to help them or else he will cry. I know I should be thankful to have such a caring hyung like him but I don't feel to tell him now. I'm almost sure that he'll cry when I tell him my problem. "Ya! Liu Xian Hua, answer my questions. Where have you been? What happened with your eyes?" he looks so worried and cupped my face. "It's nothing," I sighed and looked away from him. "What is it? I know it's not just nothing," he said. "IT'S NOTHING HYUNG!" I unconsciously shouted at him. He didn't say anything. "Is this how you treat your hyung who's trying to help you? I've never thought you that. Well, it's ok if there's nothing happen, but you could just say it, no need to shout. Just… don't try to find me if you need help. I won't help a disrespectful people. Good night Xian Hua-ssi," he said coldly as he left me, not to mention, purposely hit against my shoulder. "Hey! You can't give up ok! You love SJ. Don't give up for people and things you love. Fight for them! It will be worth it at the end" noona's words came through my mind. Just then I realized I can't loose Donghae hyung. I turned around and catch him up. "Wait hyung," I grab his arm. "Leave," he shook off my hand and try to come inside his room. "Wait! Hyung! Please listen to me. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. Please don't mad at me. I'm just really depressed right now, sorry I was shouting at you. Please, forgive me," I'm crying again and kneeling before him. He didn't say anything. Suddenly he hugged me and I heard he is crying too. "Henry, please don't cry. It's hurt to see you crying. I forgive you ok. Please, don't cry. What's wrong?" he asked me, still crying too. "I'm… tired with my life hyung…" I said. "Hush. You can't say that. Come, let's sit," he, as the older one, trying to calm down and lead me towards the sofa in his room. 

I sat on his sofa, he sat beside me. "Now, you should stop crying. I'm sure you've cried a lot," he patted my back. He isn't crying anymore so I tried to calm down. "Now, tell me. What's wrong? But, it's ok if you don't want to tell me," he said. Why is he so mature right now? "I'm just trying to be a better hyung, Henry. I don't want to be your cry-baby hyung anymore. I won't force you if you don't want to tell me," he said like he could read my mind. "I am not reading your mind, I could see it through your face," he chuckled. "But… Ok forget it," I sighed. "I read a book about face expression Henry. That's why I know what are you thinking," he chuckled. I just nodded. "So, if you don't want to tell me, I think you should rest," he said. "No! Yes, I want to tell you hyung," I looked at him in the eyes. He nodded, then I start to tell him about my problem just like when I told noona, well except I'm not crying this time. " I see," he nodded. To my surprise, he isn't crying. "It's must be really hard for you. I bet you already tell _____ about this. I think my advice for you is the same with her. Just, don't give up on us if you love us. Tell them about us, make them understand you. And please, if you want to talk to them, don't yell. Just remember, no matter what you do, me and the rest of your hyungs will always behind you. Don't bottle up your emotions. You know you can always let it all out on me. I am not crying right now because I want to be a good hung for you. You know? I really want to cry right now and just come to your parents and tell them that they're wrong but I'm trying to change right now so… this is all I can do. I'm sorry if I can't help you much," he bit his lips, trying not to cry. "Hyung, it's ok. I'm really happy with the fact that you are trying to helping me, and you helped me a lot hyung. I'm always thankful to have such a caring hyung like you," I hugged him. He nodded and let go of me. "I think you should sleep now. I'm sure you don't want your other hyungs to know about this, at least for now, right?" he asked. "Yeah. It's just not the right time," I give him a faint smile. "Let me take you to your room," he grab my hand and lead me to my room. "Take a cold shower. It'll make your swollen eyes better. Your eyes are so small," he chuckled. "I will. Thank you so much, Donghae hyung," I smiled at him. "No problem my dongsaeng. Sleep well," he patted my back then walked towards his room. Wow my cry-baby hyung is so mature...

 

*your POV*

Kyuhyun texted me.

Missy! Congrats for you!!! Your song is all-kill! First on every music chart. I'm sooo proud!!! Let's go somewhere to celebrate your debut and the all-kill! I promised to make it up for you, let's go now!^^

I replied his text. 

Thank you sooooo much^^ Umm, I really want to Kyuhyun, but I can't. I'm really, really sorry. I'm busy today. How about tomorrow?

Kyuhyun replied

Aigo my girlfriend is really busy >< But ok! See you tomorrow missy! Take care. Love you!^^

I replied

Take care too! I love you too Cho Kyuhyun^^

 

~The next day~

"Jenny unnie, can I go tonight?" I asked her. "Yeah sure. You're off for tonight and tomorrow," she said. "Great!" I beamed.

Kyuhyun texted me

Missy, I'll pick you up at 10 p.m. I think it'll be good if we go at night so the fans won't interrupt us. What do you think?

I replied

Sounds great. See you tonight^^

Just then, Mason called me. "Hey Mason," I picked up. "Hey noona. Just want to tell you that your bag was left on my car. Shall I give it to you now?" he asked. "Oh my God I forgot. Umm, you can bring it to my apartment tomorrow because I'm off tomorrow," I said. "Ok then. I'll hang up. Byee my lovely noona," he said. "Bye my lovely dongsaeng," I chuckled.

 

It's already 9.30 p.m. and I'm on my way home in Jenny unnie's car. Hopefully I have enough time to prepare myself before Kyuhyun pick me up. I've just worked out and I'm damn tired now. Can't wait to take off this loose t-shirt and shorty short, take a warm bath then wear a nice comfy jeans and t-shirt. 

Just when I arrived at my apartment, I got a call from Henry. "Hey Henry," I said. "Um excuse me, is this Henry Lau's noona?" a man voice asked from the other side. "Yes, I'm his noona. Is there something happened with him?" I start to get worried. "Actually yes. He is at Avenue club right now and he is really drunk. I know he is a public figure so I think it's the best way if you come here and pick him up," the guy said. "DRUNK? Oh my God, I'm on my way now. Please take care of him until I reach there," I said. "No problem. Just… Be fast ok. It's so crowded in here," he said. "I'll be there soon. Thank you so much!" I hung up the call and ran out of my apartment. I stopped a cab and went off to the club right away. 

On my way to the club, suddenly I remember about my date with Kyuhyun. Oh God, I hope he'll understand.

 

Kyuhyun I'm so sorry but something happened and it's really important. I have to go right now. We can go tomorrow. I'm really truly sorry. I'll tell you what happened tomorrow. Please forgive me.

 

Kyuhyun replied

ANDWAEE >/< Wat happened? Tell me. I'll help you!

 

I was about to reply his text when the taxi driver suddenly said "We are arrived." I quickly pay the driver and got out of the cab.

I quickly entered the club and search for the bar. I'm sure he's in the bar. Then I spotted a familiar figure sitting in a bar, his head is on the table. "Henry?" I approached him. "Noona," he chuckled and hugged me, "Ya! What are you doing?! Drunk? Are you out of your mind?" I scolded him. "Noona neomu yeppeoo," he sang SHINee's song. Oh gosh this kid is really drunk. "Are you his noona?" suddenly a guy behind the bar asked me. "Yes. I assumed you are the guy who called me?" I asked. "Yes, it was me. He's really drunk. He kept talking about his parents, and random things. I think you have to bring him home now before people see him," he said. "Yeah I'll take him home now. Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it," I bowed. "No problem. There's a lot of celebrities doing this often so I'm used to it," he smiled. I nodded and start to wake Henry up. "Henry? Do you listen to me? Come on, wake up. We have to go home now," I shook him. "But noona, I don't have home," he mumbles. "Henry, now listen to me. Get up and we go home," I said. "Ok," he mumbled then stood up. I held his wrist firmly and drag him out of the club. "Where's your car key?" I asked him as soon as we out of the club. "Here," he gave me the key. "Where did you park your car?" I asked him. He pointed to a direction and I saw his white car. "Come on, hurry up," I grab his wrist again but then he almost fell. "Oh my God Henry," I put his arm around my shoulder. I'm trying my best so we won't fall. When we almost reach his car, he suddenly stop. He put both of his hands on my shoulders, looking at me seriously. "I wish I could be a mochi," he said. I broke out into laughter until my stomach felt really hurt. He just look at me blankly. "Ok we really need to take you home now," I circled my hand on his shoulder and drag him to his car. I sat him on the passenger sit and immediately sat behind the steering wheel and take him to his dorm. 

"Noona, please don't tell my hyungs. Only Donghae hyung know this," he said, his eyes half closed. We just reached the apartment building. Henry live at the 11th floor with Donghae, ZhouMi, Siwon, Kibum, Shindong, Kangin, Leeteuk while the rest of them live at the 12th floor. I help him walk towards the 11th floor. I knocked the door as soon as we reached his apartment door, hoping there's one of his hyungs at the dorm. Thankfully, Donghae is the one who opened the door. "Oh gosh Henry. What happened with him _____?" Donghae asked when he saw Henry and quickly take him from me. "He's drunk. I'm sure you already know about his problem? He told me to not tell his hyungs and it's only you who know his problem," I said. "Yes, he told me. Umm, can you help me to open his door?" Donghae asked. I quickly ran to Henry's room and open his door. Donghae lead him towards his bed and laid him down. "He is too stress," Donghae shook his head as he admired his dongsaeng. "Yes he is," I  sighed. "By the way, how come he could be with you?" Donghae asked. "I was just arrived at my apartment and wanted to go with Kyuhyun then suddenly he called me. It was a bartender at the bar and he asked me if I was Henry's noona. I said yes, and he told me that Henry is drunk and I should pick him up before people see him," I explained. "I see," Donghae nodded. "Wait, so you was suppose to go with Kyuhyun?" he asked me. "Yeah. Why?" I asked back. "So that's why he was so excited today but then he looked upset and asked Eunhyuk and Kibum to hang out with him," Donghae answered. "Yeah I felt really guilty. But I was so worried about Henry, and you know… We are the only people who knew his problem so I feel really responsible. Kyuhyun must be mad at me," I sighed.  "Don't mind him. He's really childish. He'll forgive you anyway," he chuckled. "Yeah… Well, I think I shall go home now since Henry is safe with you and Kyuhyun isn't here," I shrugged. "It'll be a good idea. You look so tired. Want me to drive you home?" Donghae asked. "No need. I can take subway," I smiled. "Ok I won't force you because Siwon once told me that you are so stubborn," he laughed. "I am not," I pouted. "See what I mean? Haha Anyway, just use this. I'm afraid people will see you," he gave me Henry's jacket. "I'm not stubborn so I'll wear this," I winked. "Whatever. Well, I think you have to go now before it's too late. It's not good for girl, especially a public figure, going out alone at night," he said. "I'll go now. Sorry for interrupting whatever you just did oppa," I said as we walk towards the door. "No problem. I'm really thankful that you really care abut Henry and brought him home safely. Oh! Almost forgot, chukkae for you! Your song is first on every music chart. I'm really proud of you," he hugged me. "Thank you so much oppa. I'll work harder to make you more proud of me. Ok I really gotta go now. Byee," I walked off. He waved back at me.

Ugh what a tiring night. Hope Kyuhyun won't mad at me anymore tomorrow….