Try to Get Things Done 3

My Secret "Normal Friend"

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000009425 StartFragment:0000000457 EndFragment:0000009409

*Kyuhyun POV*

 

“ARE YOU KIDDDING ME?” Changmin shouted at me. “What the heck? Are you trying to make us recognized by people? Calm down dude,” I said as I pulled him down again. We are sitting at my cafe and I was just telling him about my 'broke up' thing. “Are you kidding me? You broke up with _____? Are you saying that you believe that stupid news? Cho Kyuhyun are you really a genius at school? Because you doesn't seem like one,” Changmin hissed and threw his hands in the air. “Mwo? What are tyou talking about dude? Are you taking her side now?” I asked, annoyed. This is just unbelieveable. Everyone looks like taking her side when I clearly did nothing wrong. “Do you still remember? That day. On her debut day. I told you not to waste her,” he said quietly. “I remember,”I replied. “You are wasting her now,” Changmin spoke again. “But the news-” ”Goddamn it Cho Kyuhyun! How many months did you spend with her? You were just breaking up with her because of a stupid news and you don't even know wether the news is true or false. Were you trying to ask her first about the news? Did you give her time to explain it? Did you even think about her feelings? Or did you love her? If you really did love her, you should've think about her feelings. You should've give her chance,” Changmin spoke. I didn't say anything. “No, right? You didn't even bother to ask her about the truth, right? You were just came to her, and broke up with her. Right? You are too stupid,” Changmin sighed.

 

Did I love her...?

Did I really love her...?

No. I didn't love her.

I am still love her.

I do love her.

I really do.

I felt anger build up inside my body. “You know what? You may say that I'm stupid, mean, idiot, whatever. But DO NOT doubt my love! I do love her! I really do! I still do! Note that,” I stood up and banged the table. “Really? Then why you trust the news so easily?” Changmin smirked at me. “I... I...,” I can't find the right words to say. I also don't know why I trusted the news easily. I sat again and look at my lap. “Look, Kyuhyun. I didn't mean to doubt your love. I know you still care and love her. It's just I was so mad that you could trust the news so easily. Now, do you already know the truth?” Changmin asked. “No, I still don't know,” I sighed. “I think you gotta go home now and ask Henry what happened actually. Then you can decide what do you have to do. But please... If you wanna do something, think it wisely. And I really hope you can get back with _____. Aish Kyu why did you break with her,” Changmin groaned. “I'm sorry,” I looked onto my lap. “Don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to her. You just wasted such a great girl Kyu. Just... fix this problem soon. I'm really sorry but I gotta go now. Yunho hyung had been calling me to practice,” Changmin sighed and stood up. “Thank you so much,” I hugged him. “It's nothing. Hope you'll stop being a stupid in love thingy,” Changmin chuckled and patted my back. “Pfft you are saying like you are not a atupid in love thingy. You haven' event tell Qian about your feelings,” I chuckled. “Ya! We are talking about your love life now. Not mine,” he hissed. “Ok ok. Drive safely,” I chuckled and wave at him.

I took out my phone and dialed Henry's number. I waited for two minutes until he finally picked up. “H-hello hyung,” he said. “Aish what took you so long?” I asked, annoyed. “M-mianhae,” he said. “Can we meet now?” I asked. “Of course hyung,” he answered. “Great. I'm at Kona Beans now. Be here soon,” I hung up the call. Aish that kid sounds terrified. Now I feel guilty for him.

 

*Henry POV*

 

Kyuhyun hyung wants to meet me. Aish I'm afraid. What if he say he hate me? What if he say bad words about noona again? Ok calm down. This is all my fault so I have to deal with this. Beside, sooner or later I have to talk to him though. I step out of my car and walk towards Kona Beans. I saw Kyuhyun hyung sitting at the back. He waved at me and I bowed to him. “Hey,” he said and surprisingly, he's smiling at me when I took a sit in front of him. “H-hey hyung,” I smiled too. “I'll just go straight to the point ok. I'm sorry for all I've said to you this morning. I didn't mean it. And I know, I was really stupid to believe such a news without even knowing the truth. So now, I asked you to came here because I want to know the truth. Do you mind to tell me the truth?” he asked. Oh gosh Changmin hyung is the best! He could make this stubborn hyung realized his mistake. “Of course hyung!” I replied and gladly explain the truth to him.

“I see,” he nodded uncounsciously. “I'm so sorry hyung,” I said and looking into my lap. “It's ok Henry. Just... next time, please act more mature,” he sighed. “I will,” I nodded. “So, have you ask Minhwan hyung about the interview?” he asked. “Yep. I will do it tomorrow. I hope the fans won't get so angry to noona,” I said. “Do the company know this?” he asked again. “No, they haven't know. But Minhwan hyung will tell them,” I replied. He just nodded. “I am such a fool, right? I don't think ____ want to get back with me,” Kyuhyun hyung sighed. “Hyung, don't say that. She must be want to get back with you,” I said. “Yeah right. After all of those mean words I said to her? I don't think so,” he groaned. “Hyung, you know that noona is such an understanding person. She'll understand you hyung,” I said. “Where do you think she is right now?” he asked. “With Mason, probably. Why don't you call her?” I asked back. “I've tried it but her phone is off,” he sighed. “Why don't you call Mason? Here, I have his phone number,” I said as I started to scroll down to the contact list on my phone.

 

*Kyuhyun POV*

 

“Hello?” I heard Mason's voice. “Hello. Is this Mason?” I asked. “Yes. Who is this?” he asked back. “It's Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun,” I said. “Why are you calling me?” his tone suddenly changed into a stern one. “I... I just wanna know, is ______ with you now?” I gulped. “Do you even still care to her?” he chuckled. “Look. I-I... I did a really bad mistake and I know I was so stupid. But I do still care to her. I love her. And I'm really sorry,” I sighed. “Do you really sorry? Do you even know that she was suffering? Yes, she is with me right now. She got a fever but I already take care of her. Look, if you are not serious with her, please just leave her. It's hurt for me to see my sister get hurted by a person she love,” he sighed. “She's sick? Oh gosh. P-please take a good care of her. And I am serious with her. I didn't meant to hurt her. I know I was really stupid but I won't do it anymore,” I said. “Ok. I... trust you. But, please. Don't ever hurt her again,” he said. “I won't. I promise. C-can you tell me where are you guys right now? I really want to meet her,” I asked nervously. “Sure. She's at my place now but I think it's the best if you come here tomorrow. She really needs a rest,” he said. “Ah I see. Well then, I will come tomorrow. Please take a good care of her, and Mason, thank you so much for believing me. I promise I won't hurt your sister anymore,” I said. “You are very welcome... hyung,” he said.

Hyung! He called me hyung! He approve my relationship with _____. God, thank you so much for making me live surrounded by really kind people. I won't waste them anymore.