Meet... Again?!

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

Siwon follow Kyuhyun, and hide behind a pillar. He still can hear what are you guys talked about. Then, he saw you out from the room. Actually, he want to ask Kyuhyun who are you, but he hold it. He know Kyuhyun will tell him if the time fit. So, he turn back to the rest room. He didn’t want Kyuhyun know that he stalked Kyuhyun. So he just pretending he doesn’t know anything.

“Where is Kyuhyun?” ask Sungmin to Siwon.

“I don’t know. Playing starcraft maybe,” Siwon answered reluctant.

“Haha good joke hyung. I know he love to play starcraft. But, play it after super show? It doesn’t make any sense. Don’t worry Ming, maybe he just want to prank us. He want to make us worried about him,” said Eunhyuk.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun came to the room. “Where have you been?” ask Leeteuk. “Bathroom,” he answered. “I didn’t believe it. But, it’s ok if you don’t want to tell me. Next time, don’t do that again ok? We don’t want to make the elfs wondered and make them worried,” said Leeteuk. “I promise I won’t do that again,” answered Kyuhyun.

“Ok, please make a circle,” said their manager. Then SJ members and all the crews make a circle. Then the manager said again, “Great performance for today boys! Thank you too for all of the crew, you guys really did a great job. And, boys I have a good news for you all. You guys will have a two days off, start tomorrow. Ok, that’s all I want to say. Once again, thank you all. Dismissed.”

“Already have any plan for tomorrow Kyu?” ask Ryeowook to Kyuhyun when they’re on the way back to their apartment. “I don’t know. Maybe just sit in front of my laptop and play starcraft all day looong,” Kyuhyun answered. “I wondered. Do you not feel bored play that game everyday? “ ask Ryeowook again. But Kyuhyun didn’t answer, he stared at a girl he see on the other side of the street. Sitting on a bench, look weak. It’s you. Kyuhyun feel worried about you.

“Stop! I’m sorry manager, but can I stop here? I want to buy something,” ask Kyuhyun. “What do you want to buy? All the store in this street is selling girls clothe?” ask Donghae. “I just want to buy something for Ahra onnie. That’s all,” Kyuhyun answered. “Ok, you’re off for tomorrow. But, don’t come home late, ok?” the manager allowed Kyuhyun. “Thank you manager!” said Kyuhyun, he smile so happy. After Kyuhyun left, the bus continue their way. Suddenly Siwon eyes see a girl on the other side of the street. He feel so familiar with her face. “Hey, isn’t she is the girl who talked with Kyuhyun before at the venue? Yes, it’s definitely her! I bet Kyuhyun stop here is not because he want to buy something, I think he want to meet that girl again! I wonder who is that girl,” Siwon busy thinking by himself.

____________________

You’re about to go when you heard someone calling your name. You look around to find out who’s calling you. “Hey, are you ok? You look so pale,” said a man behind you. You know this voice, it’s Kyuhyun’s voice! “Kyuhyun? How did you end up here?” you asked. “I’m just walked around, need some fresh air. Then I saw you, so I call you,” he answered. “Ok. I got to go Kyuhyun. Bye,” you said. “Hey, where are you going?” ask Kyuhyun as he walk beside you. “Go to my favorite restaurant,” you answered, your head doesn’t feel painful anymore. But stiil dizzy. “Can I come with you?” ask Kyuhyun. You stop walking. “Are you sure Kyuhyun? Do you really want to go with me?” you asked, still can’t believe what Kyuhyun just said. “Of course I’m sure. Don’t worry, I’ll treat you,” he answered. “No, not that. I mean, you really want to go with me?” you asked again. “I’m so hungry right now, and I believe you. I know you wouldn’t tell anyone, so the answer is yes! I really want to go with you,” he answered. “Ok,” you said. So you and Kyuhyun took a taxi and go to a restaurant.

“Hey, tell me! Why you sited at the bench? Are you still feel dizzy?” asked him. “When I came out from the venue my head feel so painful. I forced myself to walk, then I saw a bench. So I sited there to muffle the painful from my head. But, I’m feeling better now. Thanks for worried me Kyuhyun,” you answered. “No problem,” he said then. Suddenly, you remember something. “Ah! Kyuhyun, please take a picture with me. We’ve meet three times and I always forgot to take a picture with you, and I DON’T WANT it to happen again. Maybe, after this we will never meet again so I want to have a memory that I’ve met you,” you said as you took your phone. “Ok, no problem. Let me take the picture, I’m good with selca’s haha,” he said and took your phone. “Thank you so much Kyuhyun. I promise I’ll never tell anyone,” you said. “No problem. Hey we’re arrived. Let’s go! I’m starving,” he said.

____________________

You and Kyuhyun just finished eat. You spend two hours for eated, chated, and joke with him. He is a really fun guy. “Aaah, I’m so full right now!” Kyuhyun said. “Me too! Thank’s for treated me Kyu! You should do this often! Haha,” you said. “Ok, I’ll do it haha. Where do you want to go now?” he asked. “Well, it’s 8p.m. now. I’ll go home,” you answered. “Ok, let me accompany you,” he said. “No, it’s ok Kyu, I can go home by myself. You should go home too,” you said. “No, I’ll accompany you, then I’ll go home. If I go home now, I’ll bored. I meet that guys every single day! I never have a normal friend like you. Now I just want to hang out with my friend!” he said. “But, you can go out with Changmin oppa, Right? I though you guys are close?” you asked. “Yeah we are close. But, you know… I mean, mmm how I can explain it?  Mmm, I never feel like a teenager, you know? Hang out with a normal friend, talking about normal stuff, having a normal life. I never feel it until we eat a while ago. I felt like a normal people. No one disturb us, ask for a photo or spied on us. It feels great! Haha,” he said. “Whoa, I though it’s always fun being a famous people but I was wrong haha. Ok, my normal friend, you can accompany me haha” you said. “Great! Let’s go my secret normal friend” he said and stop a taxi.

____________________

“Thank you _____,” said Kyuhyun when you’re arrived at your apartment. “Hey, I’m the one who should thank you,” you answered. “No, I want to say thank you because you want to be my normal friend,” said Kyuhyun. “Oh, umm yeah you’re welcome,” you answered again. “Ok, I gotta go now, see you… Hey, do you play starcraft?” asked Kyuhyun as he walk into your apartment. “Yes of course! I knew you love to play starcraft so I learned it,” you said. “Want to do a battle with me?” he asked with smirk on his face. “Oh, so you’re challenging me? Ok if you want to. But, prepare to be loose ok?” you answered. “Haha how you could be so sure? Let’s start it!” he said.

So you and Kyuhyun busy playing starcraft until midnight. “Oh my god! Kyuhyun it’s 2 a.m. right now! You should go home now! Geez, I must be late for tomorrow!” you said after you yawn and look at the clock. “Gosh, is it now? I have to go home ASAP! Ok gotta go now! Bye, normal friend!” he said as he ran to the door and disappear behind the door.

*Kriing* “Ugh, what time is it now? Oh no! I must be late again!” you said and start to prepare. After that, you rush go outside. Waiting for a taxi. “Excuse me miss, but I can bring you to your school before you late,” said someone behind you. “Kyu, is that you? How did you end up here?” you asked. “Why did you always asked me “how did you end up here” huh? Come on, we got to be hurry before you late for school!” he said and push you to go in his car.