Another Celebration.

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

*Your POV*

I woke up and found there’s thirteen missed calls and twenty messages from no other than Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. Yes, I was so tired last night. I was laughing the entire night with Mimi and Henry. They’re so funny and friendly. Then when I got home, my phone phone’s battery went off and I’m too tired to charge it.

I read the last message he sent me.

"YAAAAA PABO! Why you didn’t answer my calls?! Why you didn’t answer my messages?! Where are youuuuuuuuuuu?!!!!! What that two idiots did to you?! I WANA MEET YOU NOW!!!!!! These stupid hyungs are killing me T_T I miss youuuuuu! Are you eatgsjkdfngk"

Geez, he’s so childish. And what’s that with eatgsjkdfngk? His hyung must be took his phone before he could finish typing the message.

Today is the last day of weekend, maybe I should meet my bestfriends and tell them I’ll be a trainee at SM soon…

Hour later~

“OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!” “YOU MUST BE CRAZY!!” They said at the same time when I told them about me being trainee at SM. I just simply nodded. “OMG MY BESTFRIEND WILL BE AN ARTIST!” HEY WE SHOULD TAKE MORE SELCA SO I CAN SHOW OFF TO PEOPLE” Aish these two girls! “Ya! What the hell you guys? You should support me!” I pouted to my bestfriends. Serioiusly? They just care about me being an artist and not caring that I have to going through a tough trainee days. “Aww sorry honey. It’s just we’re so excited. Finally you’ll dance again!” Anna said and backhugged me.

Then we kept chatting, suddenly I got a text message from Kyuhyun.

"On my way to your place. BE THERE"

Ugh did he try to threaten me? “Girl, I think I should go now. I’ll see you guys tomorrow, ok?” I said and leave the café.

When I’m about to come to my apartment, a familiar voice called me. “Hey trainee,” I turned around and found him standing behind me with a smile from ear to ear.

*Kyuhyun POV*

“Hey trainee,” I said to her.  She turned around “Well, hello sunbae-nim,” she rolled her eyes. Gosh, I’m so happy right now. Finally she’s back to dance!! I’m really busy right now but thankfully manager hyung gave me two hours off to meet her. I also promised Mimi gege and mochi to treat them after we finish practice.

“Listen Missy, I just have two hours with you so we should have fun ok? Because I know starting tomorrow, we both will be really busy,” I said to her. “Eh? YOU’LL busy, not me,” she said. “You don’t believe me? Just wait and see,” I shrugged. “Come in,” she open the door wider so I can come in. “Finally you’ll back to dance again,” I said cheerfully and sit on her couch. “You not mad at me?” she asked and sat beside me. “What for?” I asked back. “Well, if I’m being an artist, that means I’m not a “normal people” anymore,” she said. “No. You’ll always be a “normal people” for me because I know you love me for who I am. Not for “Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior” but for “Cho Kyuhyun who loves to play starcraft,” I said as I hugged her waist. She just smiled and rested her head on my chest. “What’s that in your backpack?” she asked. “Oh I almost forgot. This is your laptop. Jungsoo hyung have return back my laptop, I don’t know why,” I said as I place her laptop on the table. “You said you only have two hours with me right? Why don’t we play starcraft?” she asked excitedly. “Well, ok. Prepare to loose, trainee,” I .

*Your POV*

“Remember! Text me every time you wake up and when you want to go to sleep. Tell me anything. Call me if you need anything. Don’t let your grades go down the hill. Don’t be sick. Ok?” he said when he about to leave. “Ok Kyu. I understand. Don’t worry,” I said. “Good. I have to go now. See you missy,” he said as he kiss my forehead then leave me. “Byee,” he kept on waving to me until he’s gone behind the elevator.

Then I got a call from father. He wants to have a dinner with me. He said he’s so happy to hear that I’ll be a trainee on SM and he want to celebrate it.

“Excuse me Ms. _____, I have a letter for you,” a receptionist said to me when I walked pass her. I just got back from dinner with father. “Oh thank you Mrs. Chloe,” I smiled to her when I receive the letter. “My pleasure,” she smiled.

I open the letter as soon as my feet touch the floor of my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I'm really with choosing the tittle, so sorry><