When everyone can't come

My Secret "Normal Friend"

*Kyuhyun POV*

It’s been four months now. Finally I’ll go back to Korea. Aish I miss Korea so much. I miss my parents, my noona, my bestfriends, and especially my missy. “Hey magnae, don’t you hear the pilot? Put on your seatbelt, we are about to landing,” Sungmin stopped my train of thoughts.

“Holly God, what’s wrong with you today, Kyu? You’re grinning like an idiot all the time,” said Yesung as he handed my bag to me. “Did I?” I rubbed my left cheek. It’s really cold now in Korea. “Aish just let him alone. _____ will do her debut stage today. That’s why he’s acting like an idiot,” Hangeng said. “Oh really? Aish how could I didn’t know that?” Siwon sighed. “Wait… Where’s Henry?” Ryeowook asked. “He’s already out  with Minhwan hyung. He said he has family meeting that’s really important,” said Leeteuk. “Wait… What? Is he allowed?” asked Heechul. “Aish that’s why I keep telling you not to miss our meeting Chul-ah. We have a week off now,” Kangin explained. “Oh my God! Really? Yeay finally I can go shopping on Gangnam again. It’s been such a long time. Better call Hongki now,” Heechul squaled.

Yeah finally missy will do her debut stage today and she doesn’t know that I’m back in Korea now. “Hyung, where’s our van?” I asked one of my manager hyung. “Just wait ok,” he sighed. Then my phone rang. It’s from Changmin. “Hey Changmin,” I said. “Hey, have you landed in Korea?” he asked. “Yes, of course I’ve landed otherwise I won’t be able to pick up your call,” I laughed. “umm… Does _____ still doesn’t know that you’re back?” he asked. “No, she still doesn’t know. And don’t you dare telling her,” I said. “Chill out. I won’t. Where are you now? She’ll on the stage in about two hours and she looks really nervous,” he said. “I’ll be there in half an hour. Ok, I’ll hung up now ok. Bye,” I hang up the call when manager hyung told us to gathered. When he finally sure that our van is already waiting outside, he let the guards to open the gate. As soon as it opened, squeals and screams came from everywhere. As usual, we waved to the ELFs and smile warmly.  And of course as expected, flashes from everywhere trying to catch our face, reporter are everywhere, trying to interview us but of course we can’t stop there otherwise we’ll munched between the fans.

“Woah that was really chaotic,” Kibum said. “The fans are increasing three times then when we left this country almost a year ago,” Shindong said. “Of course boys. Your international debut was a really huge success. There are a lot of haters that became your fans now,” manager hyung laughed. “Ah yes. We’re really thankful of that. That was all because of our God,” Siwon said. “There he go again,” Heechul rolled his eyes. “Now guys, we know that our international debut was a huge success and every eyes are on us now so behave ok?” Leeteuk said as he eyeing Heechul. “Ok Teuk. I understand.  No need to remind me,” Heechul rolled his eyes again. “If you do understand, then act like one,” Leeteuk replied sharply. Everyone sighed. These two oldest hyungs just won’t stop picking fight on each other.

“Hyung, can you drop me on kbs building?” I asked manager hyung. “Of course. You must be want to watch _____ right?” he asked. “Yes. It’s ok, right?” I asked. “Of course it’s ok. Just don’t create any problem,” he said. “I won’t. Thanks hyung,” I grinned.

*your POV*

I’ll debut in less than an hour. This is still really hard to believe. Sadly my father and mother can’t come because they’re in Italy now, Mason is still busy with his college exams, my bestfriends are busy on their new office, and kyuhyun is still in America, same thing with Henry. Although all of them wished the best for me, it’s still sad for me. Thankfully Changmin is here, at least he can help me to calm my nerve. “_____-ah, I’ll leave for a while to check your stage set ok. Do you want me to call Changmin-ssi?” Jina unnie, my manager asked me. “No unnie, he’s chatting with the other sunbaes right now. I don’t wanna bother him. Beside, I want to be alone for a while,” I smiled at her. “Ok. Just let me know if you want anything,” she said. I just nodded then she left the room.

I’m practicing my dance moves once again without singing. I don’t want to ruin my voice on my very first stage. Making sure I do all the moves sharply but I failed on the last part. “Kyuhyun, I need you…” a heavy sighed slip out of my mouth.

”Well, I’m here missy. Don’t worry,” suddenly a familiar voice came up from behind me.