Recovery

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

You are still sitting in that bench. You didn’t care anymore about yourself, your bag, or anything. You couldn’t think anymore. You sat in that bench for about ten minutes, suddenly you can’t feel the rain drops anymore. There’s nothing hit your face anymore. You open your eyes slowly. There’s a man standing in front of you, holding an umbrella for you so you’re cover from the rain.

“What was you thinking? If you sick too, it’ll make Kyuhyun worried!” said the man.

“Siwon oppa? Is that you?” you asked.

“Where did you know this is me?” he asked back.

“Of course I know you. I’m an ELF oppa… Oh my god! How could I forget! How is Kyuhyun’s  condition? Is he ok? What did the doctor said? He still alive right?!” you asked so many questions.

“Let’s find another place to talk. We have to dry you first. Oh gosh look at you _____! You are all wet! Come with me,”  Siwon said as he pull you near him so you both can walked under the umbrella. He brought you to a car. It must be SJ’s car.

He opened the car and let you go inside first. “Wait, Yesungie hyung always bring towel in his bag,” Siwon said as he grabed Yesung’s bag and searching for a towel.

“Ah, here it is! Dry your hair first before you got sick,” he said as he gave you the towel.

“Umm, is it ok? I mean, it’s Yesung oppa towel! How if he mad at me? Maybe this towel is important for him,” you said.

“Don’t worry. He won’t mad. Now, go dry your hair!” said Siwon again.

“Ok…” you said as you dry your hair, your body, and your bag.

“Here. Go change your shirt. It’s Kyu’s shirt. I’ll be waiting outside. Let me know if you’re done,” he said after he gave you a shirt. Then he went out from the car. You change your shirt quickly.

“Yeah it’s definitely Kyu’s shirt. I can smell his parfume. Kyuhyun… wake up soon please,” you said to yourself. You dazed for minutes, thinking about Kyuhyun again. You start to realize that you missed him so much. You missed his smile, his voice when he called you missy, when he pull your nose ‘til your nose turning red. Oh, that silly boy! I hope you’re fine Kyuhyun. “Ugh, what was I thinking!  I made Siwon oppa waiting for so long! Why am I such a babo,” you said. Then you knock the window to let Siwon know that you’re already changed your shirt. He went inside the car again.

“Feeling better?” he asked.

“Yes, thank you for everything oppa. But, where did you know my name? Where did you know that I’m a friend of Kyuhyun?” you asked.

“I saw you chat with Kyuhyun after the super show and I saw you hang out with Kyuhyun after that. So, I forced him to tell me about you. And, from his story, I conclude that you’re important for him. As his hyung, I have responsible to take care of him and protecting you is including taking care of Kyu,” he explained and smiled at you.

“Oh really? Haha I’m not so sure about “protecting me is including taking care of  Kyu” but I feel honored,” you said.

“No, I’m serious about that,” Siwon said.

“Ok, it doesn’t matter. But, what I really want to know right now is how about his condition right now? Is it serious? When he will leave the hospital?” you asked.

“He got brain concussion. It’s not so bad. We can meet him if he woke up. But, I think he’ll stay in the hospital for about a month. You know, to recovering and everything,” he answered.

“Oh, thank God. I thought his condition is really serious. I’m not to worried again right now,” you said after heard the answer. It was a huge relieve. It feels like those loads on your shoulder are half disappeared.

“Now, you tell me. Why you sat in a bench in the middle of a rain like that?” he asked.

“I was really worried about him. I want to go inside the hospital, but there are so much paparazzi. I try to break through them, but I can’t. They are too many. Then I feel so sad, mad, anxious, worried, every bad feeling mixed up in my heart. I couldn’t think anymore. I was so desperate. But now I’m feeling better,” you explained.

“Ok, it pretty make sense,” he said.

“Oppa, can I meet him?” you asked.

“I think so. But, if you want to meet Kyu, then you have to meet the other members too. And it means, they will know about both of you. Do you mind that?” he answered.

“Oh God, I forgot with the other members. How could I forget them? Ugh, I’m not a good ELF. No, don’t let the others know me oppa! I’m afraid Kyu will mad at me. I guess I just have to wait until he recovered, then I can meet him again. Do you mind to always report me about Kyu’s condition? Please?” you said.

“No problem. But, are you really don’t want to meet Kyuhyun? I’m sure the other members will accept you and Kyuhyun willl not mad,” Siwon said.

“I really want to meet him, but if the risk is Kyu will mad at me? No way, I ‘d better stay in my apartment, waiting news from you and the paparazzi. I really don’t want to disappoint him. And, I’m not so worried again right now. I believe you, and oppadeul will take a good care of him. Beside, I meet Kyuhyun for just month ago. I know my capacity. Gosh, I guess I’m too much talking right now! Ugh, I’m sorry,” you said.

“Haha it’s ok. I really appreciate your understanding. You are a good friend amd also a good ELF _____. Don’t worry, I’ll report you about Kyuhyun’s condition every day,” Siwon said.

“Ok. I guess I should go. I believe Leeteuk oppa is looking for you now. Thank you so much for everything, I really appreciate it. You can get my phone number from Kyu’s phone. Oh, I’ll return this shirt later. Annyeong oppa,” you said then you walk out from the car. You bow to him, then walked away.

“Where have you been?” Leeteuk asked when he saw Siwon.

“Just walked around,” Siwon answered.

“Something really weird was happened,” Eunhyuk said.

“Really? What was it?” Siwon asked.

“Kyuhyun still not recover but he muttered something. I though it’s a name. He repeatedly said _____ for some minutes then he quiet again,” Eunhyuk explained.

“Oh really?” Siwon look shocked.

“What? Do you know her?” Heechul asked.

“No, I don’t know her. I was just surprised. I mean, I never heard Kyuhyun have a friend named _____,” Siwon lied.

“Me too,” Shindong said.

Suddenly the doctor came out from Kyu’s room. “He’s woke up now, and he wants to meet you Mr. Choi. Please don’t be long. He still need to rest,” the doctor said.

“What? He wanted to meet Siwon hyung? Why not me? Ugh I start to feel we are not as close as we used to,” Sungmin said.

“Come on, don’t think about that. What’s important now is Kyuhyun already woke up. Hurry Siwon, he is waiting for you,” Leeteuk said.

“Hey, how are you dongsaeng?” Siwon asked when he got inside Kyuhyun’s room. “Not bad. Hey can I you do me a favor?” Kyuhyun asked. “Tell _____ that you’re okay or something?” Siwon asked. “Yeah I was want to say that,” Kyuhyun answered. “Don’t worry, I already do that. She was here, but she is on her way home now. AND, she’s wearing your shirt haha,” Siwon said. “Wait, what? I don’t know what do you mean. Tell me the whole story!” Kyuhyun said. Then Siwon told everything to Kyuhyun. From when he saw you sat on a bench ‘til when you choose to stay home rather than meet Kyuhyun because you don’t want to make Kyuhyun mad. “She’s really a good girl Kyuhyun. I thought she will want to meet the other members, cause… You know… I mean, she’s an elf too. She must be really want to meet us and tell the world that she have met us. But, she didn’t want it because she didn’t want to make you mad! You are very lucky to meet her. Don’t loose her,” Siwon said after he finished told the story. “Of course I won’t loose her. I think… I think I start to like her,” Kyuhyun said, there’s a smie across his face. But then the smile is fade away. “Ugh my head! Aargh!” Kyuhyun screamed and hold his head so strong. “Wait, I’ll call the doctor,” Siwon was panicked. He ran out and called the doctor. Then the doctor came inside and gave Kyuhyun some medicine. Kyuhyun seems more staid than before. “Don’t think too much Kyu, your brain is still not ready for that,” the doctor said. “Ok doctor. Thank you,” Kyuhyun said. “I’ll give you more time to talk, but after that you have to rest again. Ok?” the doctor said, then he went outside.

“Hey, don’t you want to meet your hyungs? The must be want to meet you too,” Siwon asked. “Yes, let them inside please,” Kyuhyun answered.

“Hey Kyu, feeling better?” asked Leeteuk when they’re all got inside. “Yap. Thank you hyung,” Kyuhyun replied. “Whoa, I guess the accident made your brain better! You called me hyung! Haha,” Leeteuk said.  Then, they’re chit chat for about half hour, then the doctor came inside. “Excuse me. Sorry for disturbing but, Kyuhyun’s need to rest now boys. I’ll give you five more minutes, but after that, you guys really have to leave Kyuhyun. You can meet Kyuhyun again tomorrow,” said the doctor then he leaved. “Ok. Kyu, tomorrow we have to record another song. We will be really busy and can’t accompany you here. Do you don’t mind?” Leeteuk asked. “Umm, actually I know someone who can accompany me for tomorrow,” Kyuhyun said. He’s smirked. “So, you want to tell them about her Kyu?” Siwon asked. “Her? Her who? Wait a second, is she _____?” Eunhyuk asked.  “Where did you know _____?” Kyuhyun asked back. “Hahaha you was muttered and mentioned her name over and over again Kyu,” Ryeowook said. “Oh, is that so?” Kyuhyun seems embarrassing. He blushed. “So, tell us about this girl. But hurry, we have four minutes remaining,” Donghae said. Then Siwon explained everything about you.

“I think she’s a good girl. We can trust her,” Leeteuk said when Siwon finish explained everything.

“I’m really excited. I want to meet her,” Donghae said.

“Uhuk she’s uhuk my friend,” Kyuhyun pretended that he’s coughing.

“LOL haha I heard that Kyu! Don’t worry, I won’t take her away from you,” Donghae said.

“Good!  I guess now you all can leave me! I need to rest,” Kyuhyun said.

“Geez, I think your brain is turning normal again,” Yesung said.

“Ok. Let’s go home. Good night Kyu, I will tell _____ to come here tomorrow,” Siwon said.

“Yes of course. Whatever,” Kyuhyun said. Then all the members went out from the room after messed up Kyuhyun’s hair. “Ugh, they are so childish,” Kyuhyun said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Just want to let you know. I'm not good on choosing title, sorry if the title is a little bit weird or something. Mianhae^^