Get to know better.

My Secret "Normal Friend"

“What do you want to eat?” you asked when you entered your kitchen. “Anything. As long as it’s a food I’ll eat it,” Kyuhyun said. “Ok,” you chuckled. “Hey missy, can I play starcraft? Please please please…” he said and do aegyo-ing. “You don’t have talent to do aegyo Kyu,” you laughed. “Oh come on! Can I? Pleasee?” Kyuhyun asked. “Yes of course. My laptop is in my room, take it by yourself,” you said. “Woohoo! You’re the best honey!” he said as he ran to your room to take your laptop. You just laughed at your childish boyfriend. Then he busy playing starcraft on your room.

“Food is ready Kyu,” you said when you walked in to your room. “One second,” he said. “Oh come on. You can borrow my laptop if you want to. So you can play starcraft while your laptop is hided by Leeteuk oppa,” you said. “Really?!” he turn his head to you immediately. You just nodded. “Thank you so much honey!” he said as he stood up, gave a peck on your lips then hugged you tightly. You’re blushing. “Your welcome Kyu. Now let’s start eating before the food getting cold,” you chuckled. “Ok,” he broke the hug, and pulling you to the dining table.

“Sorry. I promise next time I’ll make you jjangmyeon,” you said. “That’s alright missy. I love pasta. But, you promised me. So, you have to bring me jjangmyeon when I do my first stage here, ok?” he winked. “Ok,” you laughed.

You were finished eating with Kyu, then you washed the dishes. Suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped your waist. Hugging you from behind. “K-Kyu…” you shocked. “Sorry. I just want to hug you,” he chuckled. “So… What do you want to do now? Your hyungs must be worrying you now Kyu,” you said when you’re done then turn around to face him. “ But, I still want to be with you,” he said. Pulling you closer to him. “Want to watch movie?” you asked. “It would be nice,” he said.

“Missy…” Kyuhyun said when you and him watching the movie. You were sitting next to him, your head rested on his chest, his left hand rested on your waist. “Mmm?” you looked up to him. “Do you want to tell me about your…parents…?” he asked slowly. “Sure… But,…  why?” your eyebrows furrows. “I just want to know you better. I felt guilty when I heard about your parents this morning,” he said as he playing with your hair. “S-sorry about this morning. I didn’t mean to make you feel that way. I was just mad Kyu,” you said. “No, it’s ok. So… Can you start it?” he asked.

You sat straight. Ready to tell him about your story. “I was eleven years old. It was nearly Christmas. My parents were on a business trip. They were busy in Canada, than I got sick. It’s not so bad, but since I’m the only kid they have, they are so protective to me. They quickly flew back here when they heard the news from my doctor. When they got here, there was a traffic happened. The driver was sleepy, my parents was still busy. They didn’t pay attention to the street… and then… then…” your voice trailed off. You miss your parents very much. “S-sorry _____.  Don’t cry please. Don’t…” Kyuhyun said as he pulled you to his embrace. “I wish I was not sick. Maybe my parents will still alive now,” you started to cry. “Hey! Don’t say that! God already created a story line for our life. You shouldn’t blame yourself for what happened to your parent missy,” he said as he hugged you tighter. “Yes, you’re right. I always think that way Kyu. But sometimes, when I remember those memories, I started to feel guilty again,” you said between sobs. “I know it must be so hard for you. But you have try to not blaming yourself. Every time you remember those memories, just think that  your parents are happy now in heaven,” Kyu said. You just nodded. “Now stop crying okay?” he wiped tears from your face. You just gave him a weak smile. “And what about… You live with help from your parents company?” he asked. “After my parents gone… Their company is take over by my dad’s friend. He then helped me on… almost everything! He paid my schools, my bills, well… he almost prepare anything that I need. His name is Mr. Stewart, I call him father. He have a very kind wife. I also call her mother. They have a son. His name is Mason. We’re one year apart, he’s younger than me,” you explained. “Hmm… He must be a good person,” Kyuhyun said he brushed his finger through your hair. “Yeah… that’s why I gave up on what I actually I really want to do and take economic college instead so I can help him when I graduate,” you let out a sighed. “What? Gave up on what you really want to do? What is it?” his eyebrows furrow. “E-eh? I-it’s nothing Kyu,” you stuttered. “Come on! Please tell me, pleeaseeeee?” he started to give you his cute face. “PWAHAHAHA your face! You really have no talent on aegyo-ing pwahahaha,” you laughed as you pinched his face. “Aish! Tell mee,” he said. “It’s nothing Kyu. I already forget it since years ago, let’s stop talking about this ok?” you chuckled. “Ok…” he sighed. “Don’t you have a family member?” Kyuhyun asked. “Nope. My mother and father didn’t have any siblings, so when my grandparents and parents die, here I am now. All alone,” you sighed.

Then your doorbell rang. “Eh? Who’s come to your apartment late at night?” he asked. “Usually it’s maybe Giselle, Anna, you, or father. But since we just met Anna and Giselle, and you’re here, maybe it’s father,” you said as you get up and walk towards the door. “Ah! Hey father,” you said when you opened the door. Then he hugged you. “_____, sorry for not visiting you these few weeks. I was really busy,” he said. “It’s ok father,” you answered. “Thank you my daughter,” he patted your head. Then he noticed there’s Kyuhyun who walked over to your back. “I’m sorry, but who are you?” he asked. “A-ah! I almost forgot. Come in father, I’ll tell you everything,” you said as you open the door wider so he can come in. “Hello sir. I’m Cho Kyuhyun, and I’m _____’s boyfriend,” Kyuhyun said as he bowed to Mr. Stewart. “Ooh so you’re _____’s boyfriend? Aigo my daughter already grown up,” he said jokingly. “E-eh? Father!” you could feel your face turned to red tomato. “Sorry _____,” he laughed then sat on the sofa. You sat beside him while Kyuhyun sat at the other sofa, facing you and Mr. Stewart. “So, tell me. Where did you guys meet?” he said. “We accidently meet,” you sighed. “Really? Love at the first sight? So sweet,” he said. “Aish father, you’re overreacting,” you sighed.

Then Mr. Stewart and Kyuhyun keep chit chatting while you get bored.  Then you fell asleep at the sofa. “Aigoo She must be tired,” Mr. Stewart said. “Let me take her to her room,” Kyuhyun said. Mr. Stewart just nodded. Then Kyuhyun pick you up and put you slowly on the bed. “Good night missy,” he said as he kissed your forehead then turn off the light on your room and went outside.

“So, Kyuhyun. You’re one of Super Junior member, right?” Mr. Stewart asked when Kyuhyun got out from your room. “E-eh? You know about Super Junior?” Kyuhyun asked and take a sat in front of him. “Of course I know. Lee Sooman is one of my friend,” Mr. Stewart shrugged. “O-oh? So that’s why you kept saying ‘aigo’… I mean, I was confused where did you know Korean words,” Kyuhyun said. “Yeah I could speak Korean. Well, not fluent but also not so bad,” Mr. Stewart said. Kyuhyun just nodded. “Hey, Kyuhyun. If you love ___, then do you want to help her” Mr. Stewart asked. His eyes fixed to Kyuhyun. “E-eh? Of course I want, but help what?” Kyuhyun confused. “Help her so she want to continue what she really love,” Mr. Stewart said. “W-what?” Kyuhyun asked. “Aish she haven’t tell you? She never tell anyone about this ever since her parents die,” Mr. Stewart sighed. “I-I’m sorry sir. But, can you explain it to me?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Well… Before her parents die, she was really love to sing and dance. And it was all stopped when her parents die. She felt really guilty for her parents, also for me. She grew up being a very smart and beautiful girl. She chose to go to an economic college, because she thought she could help me. She really felt guilty. I always told her that she should continue to dance and sing but she always said that she already forgot it and can’t do it anymore which I know it was all wrong! Once, I saw her in her room, she’s listening to a song. Korean song. It’s a song that related to summer. I don’t remember. And she dance and sing to the song. Really well! I was really happy to see her dance again. I mean, she’s soooo good! But when the song ended, she’s froze. Then she started to curse herself. Telling how dumb she is and she should stop dancing and singing,” Mr. Stewart explained. There’s a sad tone on his voice. “Really? Wow, I never know that she can dance and sing. I mean, I never saw her dance and sing,” Kyuhun stated. He still can’t believe what Mr. Stewart just said. “Aish that girl. She’s too nice and innocent. Why she felt guilty for her parents? Why she stopped doing what she love?” Kyuhyun thought.

“So, do you want to help me?” Mr. Stewart asked. “Sure! But…how?” Kyuhyun asked back. “All you need to do now is, take those guilty feelings from her. Make her sure that she doesn’t do anything wrong to her parents. She doesn’t have to feel guilty to her parents and to me. I always think her as my daughter. Her parents are my best friends. I always told her that it is my job to take care of her, to help her parents company and she doesn’t have to help me. But she always say that it is her job…” Mr. Stewart sighed. “I’ll try sir. I will make her stop feeling guilty,” Kyuhyun said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEEY AWESOME READERS!!!
Long time not updating T_T Since this site got problem, I’m kinda lost my mood to write >< Soooo sorry! AND, high school is driving me crazy!! Sooo much to do!!

But, I’m back now! Holiday is come, and I’ve finished my homework so I’m free to type anything right now XD

Also, I wanna tell you guys something. I’ll start to write with POV because I’m tired with my last writing style. I don’t know how to call it -__-

ALSO, I want to ask you guys. How to insert photo? I really don't understand T_T If you know how, tell me ok? In comment, PM, wherever you want. TELL ME, KAY? ;;)))

 

DON’T FORGET TO COMMEEEEENT! Silent readers, please comment something. It’ll mean so much for me. Thank youu! xoxo