Again

My Secret "Normal Friend"

I woke up when my phone rang. “Ugh who's calling early in the morning,” I sighed. “Yeobboseyo,” I picked up the call without looking at the caller ID. “Check the internet now then go straight to the office. Don't get caught,” Jenny unnie's cold tone hitted me. I sat on my bed immidiately. “Unnie? Is there something wrong?” I started to get worried. “Yes. Something really wrong. Just... Look at the news websites now then go straight to the office,” she sighed. “O-ok,” I hung up the call. So curious, I took my laptop and connect it to the internet. Once it connected, I typed a news website.

 

Rookie singer _____ drunk and picked up by Super Junior's Henry?”

 

My eyes nearly dropped when I saw the headline. This is not happening again. No. No way. My tears start streaming down my cheeks. Me? Drunk? I can't even stand a glass of alcohol. I was just helping Henry, why they say such a thing without asking me first? This is unfair. I have to go to the office now. I showered quickly, dressed up then stormed out of my apartment. I stopped a taxi and heading to the office. My mind is really blank right now, I don't even know what I have to do and my head felt really heavy.

When I arrived at the office, there's already a lot of reporters waiting on the lobby. I got into the office through the back door. I quickly walked towards Mr. Kim's office. I saw Jenny unnie sitting on the bench, covering her face with her hands. I stood up in front of her, “Unnie...” I bitted my lips, afraid of her reaction. She looked up and gave me a faint smile. “Come sit here,” she patted a space beside her. We didn't say anything for minutes. I don't know what to say. “It's not true-” “I know ____. I know it's not true,” she cutted me when I was about to explain it to her. “Noona!” I quickly landed my eyes on henry who's running towards me, his manager following behind him. “Noona I'm so so so sorry,” he hugged me and started crying. “It's ok Henry...” I patted her back. “Let's just come inside,” Jenny unnie put her hand on my shoulder and started walking towards Mr. Kim's office.

Jenny unnie knocked the door. “Come in,” Mr. Kim said from inside the room. We walked inside and sat in front of his desk. Me and Henry sat in the center while the managers sat beside us. I only looked on my lap. “So... This is happening again,” Mr. Kim sighed. “I'm so sorry Mr. Kim, I didn't know this would happen but-” “It was all my fault Mr. Kim. I was drunk last night and the bartender called _____ noona to pick me up because her number is on my emergency call list. She just came from the gym so she dressed up like that. It's all my fault.... Please... Don't blame noona... Please sir...” Henry cutted me off and crying. “Henry...,” I don't know what to say. “Why were you drunk last night?” Mr. Kim asked. “I have problems,” Henry answered, still sobbing. “What problems?” Mr. Kim asked back. “I can't tell-” “You have to tell me if you want me to believe you,” Mr. Kim said sternly. “My parents forced me to quit from SJ and work on their company,” Henry said, looking onto his lap. “I see...” Mr. Kim said after a minute of silence. “You know, your hyungs, Siwon and Sungmin had experienced that before, but they managed it well. Now, this is a very tough problem. You just did your debut in the U.S with your brothers and now the fans are highly dissapointed. Especially to ____ who just did her debut,” Mr. Kim said. “I'm so sorry Mr. Kim, but please don't blame noona for this. This is all my fault. I will take all the responsibility,” Henry pleaded. “I really want to do that Henry... But, I can't. I appreciate your responsibility towards ____ but we have Super Junior's career on the line. You can't be selfish and just ruin your group name like that. I know you felt guilty for _____ but you have to think about your hyungs too. Your fans will be so dissapointed if they know the truth and you know, Super Junior is SM's most success group. We can't loose SJ's good name. So... ____, I'm really sorry but I think there's no way out...” Mr. Kim said as he looked at me, looking very sorry. I could feel tears welled up on my eyes. “It's ok Mr. Kim. Henry and Super Junior's career is more important,” I gave him a faint smile. “NO! NO WAY! She's not guilty at all! Neither does my hyungs. I will be responsible. I'll do it personally. If the fans have to be mad, they can mad at me. But not noona, neither my hyungs!” Henry stood up and cried. “Henry.. It's ok Henry. I'm all fine. Your career is more important. Beside, I'm just debuted. It's not like I have thousand fans. But you, Henry Lau, you have billion of fans all around the world. And you have known your hyungs for years, I can't just walk into your life and ruin your career. Please, Henry. You said you love SJ. Don't give up on them,” I held his hand. “But noona! It's all MY fault. I can't just ruin your freshly started career!” he cried. “I know. But, I can go back to america and do what I used to,” I assured him. “Yes, Henry. Beside, it's not like ____ will stop singing. We will make her comeback again once the situation allow us. We just have to settle down for a while and see what we have to do next,” Mr. Kim said. “Unnie, you ok with this?” I asked Jenny unnie. “Dear, I'm the one who should ask you. You ok with this?” she looked uncertain. “I'm ok,” I smiled at her. “But noona-” “Henry, please. Just, don't make things even worst. I'm ok. Please listen to me, just once,” I sighed. He looked pale and just nodded. “I think you guys can leave now. ____ ssi, thank you so much for uderstanding. I'm really appreciate it, and Henry, please be mature and learn from this. I don't wanna hear this kind of issue anymore. Jenny, Minhwan, please send them back safely and come here again. We have plenty of things to talk,” Mr. Kim said. “Yes, Mr. Kim,” Jenny unnie and Minhwan oppa said.

Henry came out of the office first. I followed behind him. I can't believe this. I've worked really hard for this debut and this is all I got. I knew I shouldn't have follow my dreams. I should just stay in L.A., sit behind a desk, staring at a monitor from morning until noon, then come back to my apartment and do it routinly. Although I said I'm fine, truthfully, I am not. Of course I felt really dissapointed because I was just helping Henry but I realized he's suffering right now and he had been through a lot of things, I have to step back and gave up on anything I have for the sake of him. I could feel tears welled up in my eyes and I'm using all of my strength to hold it back.

Hyung...” Henry spoke. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun standing in front of us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY! Will post another chapter soon^^

Anyway, HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY SJ'S BABY CHO KYUHYUN♥♥♥♥♥