Dance and sing!!!

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

*still your POV*

Aish! Curse the television! It’s already the third times this thing repeated hot summer MV. And, where the hell is Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk?! Uugh this is killing mee!

The dumb tv repeated the MV again. For the FORTH times! Maybe I should dance instead of just standing there like an idiot. So, I started to dance. And sing. As song goes on, I want to stop dancing but I can’t. It’s too much fun! So, I gave up and dance and sing to the song. I remember people said, “If you can’t refuse it, then enjoy it” so here I am now. Sing and dance in Super Junior rental dance studio.

Then the song ended. I’m sweating. “Aish I have to work out a lot more,” I talked to myself. And, still. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk didn’t show up! Aish where’s these people? And, what is that? Finally the television stopped repeating hot summer and playing Super Junior’s no other now. Aigoo I love this song.

I’ll just sit here and wait for those two people. Thank God I’m their fan, or else I’ll sooo mad at them for making me waiting so long!

*Kyuhyun POV*

Aish it’s the third times we repeated hot summer MV but she still didn’t dance! “Hyung! How if she didn’t dance at all?” I asked Eunhyuk. “Ssshh! I bet she’ll dance after this,” he said. I nodded. Her face looks pissed off which is soo cute kkk~

Then, the MV repeated for the forth times. She started to dance!! AND, I COULD TELL YOU. SHE’S GREAT!!!! Just like Mr. Stewart said! Her dance is so great, and her voice is so good. Well, not great, but good!

“Oh God, her legs,” Eunhyuk said and stared at her legs. “YA! Stop it hyung! She’s my girl!” I said and hit his head. “AISH! Fine! Sorry!” he mumbled but I can see he’s staring at her legs. “She’s perfect, huh?” I smirked at him. He just nodded and STILL staring at her legs. “AISH! STOP STARING!” I said and covered his eyes with my hands. I didn’t let my hand go off his eyes, and start staring at her. She’s so beautiful! She’s so cute! Flawless! Oh God, her dance is so great! Also, her voice! She’s not a trainee but her dance and singing skill is so great! I bet she doesn’t need a long time to be a trainee if she joined SM. And, YES! Her legs! Long beautiful legs that I love. I looveee her so much!

Eunhyuk still struggling to take off my hands from his eyes. Then, the song ended, so did her. Aigoo too bad! I really love to see her dance and sing like that.

I took off my hands from Eunhyuk’s eyes. “What the hell Kyu?!” he mumbled. I just shrugged. “She’s so great, right?” I asked and grinned at him. “Yaa I could only see at the first half song, I can’t see the rest of it because my eyes was covered by an overprotective boyfriend,” he glared at me. “Well, sorry! I told you to stop staring at her but you didn’t!” I glared back. “Ssstt shut up. Let’s go back to the studio before she gets upset,” he said. “I think she already is,” I sighed looking at her who’s stomped her feet now.

When we were about to go outside, I heard her singing. “Wait hyung! Let’s hear her singing,” I said and pulled Hyuk back to sit down beside me.  She’s singing no other. Pwahaha her Korean is not so good, but her voice still sounded great. It’s reminding me to Hangeng. His Korean is not so good, but still sounded great.

Then the song ended. I quickly get up and walked to the studio room. Eunhyuk walked beside me. “She’s great Kyu! We should make her to enter SM! We have to!” Eunhyuk said. “Yes, I know it! Imagine, if she joined SM. Then we held SMTown, then I’ll duet with her! Then the fans will pairing us! Aigoo it’ll be great!” I grinned. “Yeah continue to dreaming Cho Kyuhyun. Her dancing skill is waaay over you! She’ll be paired with me,” he said. “What the hell hyung?!  She’s mine, why’d you talk like that?!” I glared at him. “Well, you better watch out and not waste her. Or else I’ll steel her,” he winked then runaway. “YA! COME HERE YOU LEE HYUKJAE!” I said and chased him.

*your POV*

“_____, HELP ME!” suddenly Eunhyuk came in and hide behind my back. “What’s wr-“ “COME HERE YOU HYUKJAE!” I was about to ask, but Kyuhyun came in and shouting. “H-hey what’s wrong, Kyu?” I asked, a little bit shocked. How could I’m not shocked?! I was waiting for them for almost half hour then they came in and shouting to each other!

“He’s trying to hit me,” Eunhyuk pouted. “Yeah because you said that…” Kyuhyun shouted again but his words trailed off. “Said what, Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk smirked at him. “Aish! Damn it,” Kyuhyun mumbled. “Yeah you two. Stop arguing. What took you so long?!” I started talking. “Sorry _____. We just have some business,” Eunhyuk shrugged. I rolled my eyes. What kind of business you do in a rental dance studio?! “Sorry missy. Don’t mad okay?” suddenly Kyuhyun hug my waist.  I nodded. “So, when you two will start practicing?” I asked. “Oh forget it. I don’t need it anymore. Common let’s go,” Kyuhyun said and pulled me outside.

*Eunhyuk POV*

YA WHAT THE HELL CHO KYUHYUN?! I was helping him, and now he leave me alone in here?! Aish that maknae!

I drove back to the apartment.

“Where have you been Hyukkiee?” Donghae pouted when I came back to the apartment. “Sorry fishy. I was helping Kyuhyun with dance step,” I said and sit next to him. “Why you didn’t invite me? I can help you to prank that evil,” he said. “Sorry. I was rushing fishy. Don’t mad ok?” I asked. He just nodded.

“Aish I’m tired Hyung! What? Aigo OK!” I heard Leeteuk mumbled. “What’s wrong hyung?” Ryeowook asked. “Can you help me? Manager hyung is busy right now, and Mimi will landed here within 30 minutes. Pick him on the airport, ok?” Leeteuk said. “Aigooo hyung! I’m still enjoying this morning! I don’t have to cook for you guys today thank’s to _____, I want to take a rest now,” Wookie said. “Yeaaaay My Mimi will arrived here,” Yesung said. “How about you Jongwoon? Pick your Mimi, ne?” Leeteuk asked. “No no no! I have to clean up Ddangkoma’s stable,” Yesung shook his head. “I know who can pick Zhou Mi hyung!” I said. “Really? Who?” he asked. “Maknae,” I smirked. “GREAT IDEA! Tell him to pick Mimi now! I want to sleep again,” he said and went to his room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JewelAnchovy_ELF143: yap you’re right. The mv keep repeating lol. My pleasure^^