Is this jealous?

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

“How was last night? Did you got scolded?” you asked when the car start to go. “Yeah, but it’s nothing. Hyukjae got home on 3 p.m.  and he got scolded worst than me haha,” he answered. “3 p.m.? Where did he go?” you ask again. “Just hang out with his new friends. You know he’s so friendly, he have so many friends in here,” he answered again. “Hey, aren’t you busy Kyu?! Stop, I can go with taxi Kyu! I don’t want to make you scolded anymore,” you said. “Chill out missy, I’m off today and tomorrow. And, I want  to spend my holidays with my secret normal friend haha,” he said. “But, I’m school Kyu,” you said. “Gosh, why are you so fussy? We can hang out AFTER your school done. Don’t worry missy, I won’t disturb your school. We’re arrived missy, I’ll pick you up after your school done,” he said. “Ok. Bye Kyu,” you answered.

Kyuhyun back to his apartment after drive you to your school. “Where have you been?” ask Leeteuk. “Just need some fresh air, so I walked around,” Kyuhyun answered as he go to his room. Then Siwon came to his room.

“Tell me about  her,” Siwon said.

“Her who? I don’t know what are you talking about,” said Kyuhyun.

“Come on, you know you can’t lie to me. I saw you chat with that girl after the super show yesterday. You look so worried, then when you stop because you want to buy something for Ahra, I saw that girl too. I’m sure you didn’t buy anything, you just want to meet that girl, right?” Siwon said.

“Ok, I’ll tell you. But, don’t tell anyone!” said Kyuhyun, then he tell everything to Siwon, from how you guys meet until he drive you school this morning.

“Why you can be so care and believe her?” asked Siwon when Kyuhyun finished.

“I don’t know. But, I feel comfortable and happy when I’m with her,” answered Kyuhyun.
“Be careful, you might fall in love with her haha,” Siwon teased Kyuhyun.

“What? Of course not. We’re just a normal friend, I told you!” said Kyuhyun.

“Whatever haha I just want to warn you. Beside, she’s beautiful Kyu, can you introduce me to her?” teased Siwon again.

“Don’t you dare Mr. Choi Siwon! I’ll kick your if you dare to approach her!” said Kyuhyun angrily.

“Hey, relax dongsaeng. You said you’re just friend with her, why are you angry if I want to know her? HAHAHA,” said Siwon as he run out from Kyuhyun’s  room because he saw Kyuhyun is ready to throw him with shoes.

You saw Kyuhyun’s car when you walk out from the school building, then you go to his car with upset face. “Hey, what’s wrong? You look so upset,” asked Kyuhyun. “I hate Mr. Johnson! He’s my history teacher and he gave me a really difficult assignment!” you answered. “What assignment? Maybe I could help you,” he said. “I have to make an essay about other country culture,” you answered. “Hey, that’s easy! I can tell you about Korean culture!” Kyuhyun said. “Ah, you’re right! I forgot that I have a Korean friend haha,” you said. “So you forgot me huh?” asked Kyuhyun as he pulled your nose until it turned red. “Ouch! I’m sorry! Uh, it’s hurt you know!” you answered as you try to pull his nose too. But, he duck out. “Haha you can’t do that missy! Ok, now where do we go?” he asked. “My apartment of course! You have to help me!” you answered. “Hey, it’s your assignment, why do I have to help you?” Kyuhyun protest. “It’s ok if you don’t want to help me. You can enjoy your holiday alone!” you answered. “Ugh, ok I’ll help you,” said Kyuhyun.

“Yeaayy, it’s done! Thank’s Kyuu,” you said. It’s 7 p.m. now. “Yeah whatever, but you have to treat me now! I’m starving,” said Kyuhyun. “Ok, ok let’s go,” you said.

You and Kyuhyun arrived in an italy restaurant. When you want to order the menu, suddenly the waiter call your name. “ _____? Is that you?” asked the waiter. “David?! Umm, yeah it’s me. I don’t know you work here?” you answered as you can feel your face turned red. “Yeah, I work part time here. Just want to help my parents,” he said. “Ooh, you’re a good kid. Your parents must be so proud!” you said. “Ahaha, thank you, I…” but then Kyuhyun interrupt David. “I believe your boss will mad if he saw you here chatting with customers,” said Kyuhyun sarcastic. “Ben! Don’t be rude! He’s my friend. I’m so sorry David,” you said. “No problem _____. What do you want to order?” asked David again. Then you tell David what you want. “Ok, wait for minutes _____. Don’t forget to tell your weird friend to open his hat, it’s not raining here haha,” David said as he walk away from your table. “Ok David haha,” you said.

“Ben? Why you call me Ben? Isn’t there any other good names beside Ben?!” asked Kyuhyun when David go. “Oh, so you want me to call you Kyuhyun and let everyone know?!” you answered. “Whatever!” said Kyuhyun. Then the foods come, you both eat in silent.

“Bye _____. Don’t forget to came here again with your weird friend,” said David when you about to go home. “Ok haha bye David,” you said.

“Why are you so kind to him?” asked Kyuhyun with angry tone.

“Heey, what’s wrong with you?” you asked.

“Nothing, just upset with your silly friend,” Kyuhyun answered still with angry tone.

“David is not silly! You’re the one who act silly,” you said.

“Why are you defending on him? You like him huh?” asked Kyuhyun, sharp.

“W..what? No..noo! Of course not! Why did you asked that? haha” you answered stutter.

“Don’t lie. You’re blush now! Just admit it!” Kyuhyun said.

“What? Am I blushed?” you asked.

“Haha you like a guy like him? You must be joking,” said Kyuhyun sarcastic.

“Hey, are you jealous?” you asked, smirk.

“W…what? Of course not!” Kyuhyun answered stutter.

“Ha! You are jealous! You are blushed too! Hahha,” you teased Kyuhyun.

“What are you talking about?! Come on, let’s go home, you don’t want to be late for tomorrow right?” said Kyuhyun.

“Hah you changed the topic!” you said.

It’s very quiet on the way home. He didn’t say anything to you, same as you. He just talked once. “I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning,” he said then he go. “Ugh, why did he mad at me?” you ask to yourself.

Kyuhyun slammed the door when he arrived at his apartment. He still look angry. He goes directly to his room without say anything. “Hey, what’s going on? You seem so mad?” asked Siwon as he walked into your room. “Nothing,” Kyuhyun answered. “Come on, I know there’s something. Tell me!” Siwon said. “I don’t know why, but I feel so mad when I see _____ chat and laugh with other guy. What’s wrong with me Siwon?” asked Kyuhyun. “So, you mad because of that?” asked Siwon, he giggled. “Hey is it funny?!” said Kyuhyun in angry tone. “Whoa, you are mad! Haha chill out my dongsaeng. Maybe you like her,” Siwon said. “Am I?” asked Kyuhyun back. “Haha I have a tips for you to make sure if you like her or not,” Siwon said. “What tips? Tell me!” Kyuhyun said. “But give me her phone number first,” Siwon teased Kyuhyun. “Do you really want to make me kick your ?” asked Kyuhyun in angry tone. “Haha I’m just kidding my dongsaeng. Ok, actually it’s easy. Whenever you see her eyes,  see him with another guys, or anything else that make your heartbeats fast, it means that you like or even love her,” Siwon said. “Now I’m really gonna kick your !” said Kyuhyun. “Hey stop it! I’m serious Kyu!” Siwon said before Kyuhyun kick him. “Ok, I believe you. Now, get out from my room! I’m tired!” said Kyuhyun. “Gosh, you’re so jealous. You must be like her haha,” Siwon teased Kyuhyun again and ran away.

Kyuhyun can’t sleep that night. He do feel his heartbeats so fast when he saw you with David. “Am I in love with her? No…no, maybe I’m too tired. I have to sleep,” he said, try to refuse what he actually feel.