A Little Surprise

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

A/N: Actually it’s kind of a simple idea. Sorry for making you guys set a high expectation ><

*your POV*

It’s already 8.10 p.m. and Kyuhyun still not show up yet. I’m getting worried because my flight is on 9.15 p.m. and I also worried if anything happen to him. I was just about to call him when suddenly my phone rang and his name showed on the caller ID. I quickly picked it up. “Kyu, is anything happen with you?” I asked. “W-what? No missy, I’m fine. It’s just… I’m… I’m really sorry that I can’t drive you to the airport now because suddenly there’s an interview that I must do and I really can’t skip it. Please don’t be mad ok?” Kyuhyun said. “O-oh I… I see. It’s fine Kyuhyun. I could go with taxi. I think I should go now before I’m late and miss the flight. Well… I guess I’ll see you in four months then. Four months… Not too long right? Haha ok I gotta go now. Bye Kyuhyun…” I said and hung up the call. I felt like I just got hit by something. It’s just… I really do understand his work but still. I really want to meet him before I leave but his work is more important and, I just have to deal with it. Suddenly I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. Damn, I shouldn’t have cry! Ugh stop it tears, I don’t want to cry! Ok calm down. I better leave now.

*Kyuhyun POV*

I felt really bad to let _____ went to the airport alone but hyungs all encouraged me to do this. So, here I am now on the airport trying to find her. “Hey missy. How is it going? Have you reached the airport yet?” I asked when she picked up the call. “Yeah I just got off the cab,” she said. I quickly took a look at the entrance door and hide behind a pillar. There she is. Bringing two suitcases. She looked a bit in trouble with her suitcases. Ugh I really want to help her, but if I do that then my plan won’t work out.

She looks really beautiful with just a simple outfit.

”Missy, I’m really sorry I couldn’t send you off,” I said, still look at every movement she did. She sat on a long chair. “It’s ok Kyuhyun. I really understand that,” she smiled a little. “Thank you so much for understanding me,” I said again. “Of course,” her voice went down. She looked intently to something so I follow her gaze. There’s a couple hugging each other. It looks like the girl is about to leave the man. “Missy?” I called her. I felt really guilty. “Y-yes?” she stuttered and looked away from the couple. I could see a tear rolled down from her cheek. “Are you ok?” I asked. “I’m fine.. Kyuhyun, I’ll miss you…” she said as tears keep rolling down her cheek. “I’ll miss you too missy. Please don’t cry, I’m really sorry,”  I said and start to approach her. I couldn’t see her crying anymore. “No, Kyuhyun. I’m the one who suppose to say sorry. I should’ve understand your job and support you instead of crying. I’m really a bad girlf-“ her words cut off by me.

I hugged her from behind. “Don’t say such a word missy,” I said. “Kyuhyun?!” she looked over her shoulder to see me. “Yap it’s me,” I smiled. She turned around. “Omo! I thought you were… Omg you were lying all this time! How could you!” she said as she hits my arms. “Ouch sorry I just want to surprise you,” I said as I duck out from her. “Yes you are successfully surprising me Kyuhyun,” she laughed. “I’m sorry,” I said as I hug her again. “It’s ok. I’m really happy you’re here right now,” she hugged me back. “I thought you were really can’t come here,” she said. “Hey I have to be here ok. There’s no way I let you go to Korea just like that,” I said as I played with her hair. “There’s something I want to give you,” I said as I broke the hug. “Eh? What is it?” she tilted her head. “Close your eyes,” I said. “But-“ “Close your eyes missy,” I demanded. “Aigoo ok,” finally she closed her eyes. “Now you may open your eyes,” I said. Then she opened her eyes.

I held this beautiful blue rose in front of her.

 

“Oh my God! This is soo beautiful! Is-Is this for me?” she asked excitedly. “Yap. For my one and only _____,” I grinned. “Oh my God! Thank you sooo much Kyuhyun!” she took the flower and hugged me tightly. “My pleasure missy,” I said as I hugged her back. Ah I didn’t want her to leave me. I’ll miss her so bad. Suddenly I heard a sob. “Missy? Are you crying? Oh please don’t,” I said. “Sorry. It’s just… Oh I’m so happy. Thank you so much Kyu,” she said. “It’s nothing ok. I still have many blue roses if you-“ “It’s not that Kyu. It’s not just for the rose but for everything you did to me. Thank you for always supporting me,” she said. “It’s been my duty _____,” I said. Suddenly there’s an announcement from the speaker. Told that the plane to the South Korea will leave in about twenty minutes. “Oh God. I don’t want to leave now,” she said as she hugged me even tighter. “I really don’t want too _____,” I said. “But… I guess I really should go now Kyu,” she said as she broke the hug reluctantly. “I guess so…” I sighed. Then I got a call from Henry. “Hey He-“ “Ya! Put noona on the line hyung! I want to talk to her! Ppali!” he shouted when I picked up the call. “Where’s your manor pabo?!” I shouted back. “Hyung! Please please please put noona on the line please,” he pleaded. “It’s Henry. He wants to talk to you,” I sighed and gave her my phone. “Hey Henry” she said. “Yes I know that. Ok Henry I will. Yes, I’m completely understand. Got it. Yes, see you in four months. Love you too,” she said and hung up the call. She looked at me. “What’s with the face?” she asked, noticed something is wrong with my expression. “You love Henry?” I asked. “Oh God. Kyuhyun, I love him as my dongsaeng. Chill out kid,” she laughed. “Ya it’s not funny ok,” I pouted. “Ok ok I’m sorry. I love you ok. I love you in the real way. Don’t be mad,” she said as she playfully pinched my cheek. “I love you too,” I grinned. “Hmm I think I’m really should go now. I’ll miss you Kyu,” she said as she hugged me once again. I hugged her tightly, breathing in her scent. I kissed her forehead then stare into her eyes. Definitely don’t want this gorgeous face disappear from my brain. “See you in four months,” she smiled. “See you too,” I smiled, then plant a soft peck on her lips. “Love you,” I said. “You know I love you too,” she said. Then slowly but sure she stepped away from me, bringing her two suitcases. I kept waving at her until she disappear from my sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Double updaaaate! Enjoy reading my lovely reader xD