Hang On Kyu!

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

You saw Kyuhyun’s car when you walked out from your apartment. You go inside his car, but he didn’t say any words. “I’m sorry,” said you and Kyuhyun at the same time. Then both of you look each other, and laugh. “I’m sorry if I made you mad yesterday. Actually I don’t know why are you mad at me, but I’m sorry if I was do something wrong,” you said when you stop laughing. “Me too, I’m sorry if I mad at you yesterday. I was tired,” he said as he pull your nose. “Ouch! What kind of apologize is that?!” you said.

You spend that day with Kyuhyun. Play starcraft and eat pizza until midnight. “Ugh, It’s 1 a.m. I gotta go home,” said Kyuhyun. “Missy, I’m gonna be very busy from tomorrow. Don’t miss me if I can’t come here often,” he said. “Hah you’re too confident!” you said. “I just want to warn you, that’s all haha. Byee,” he said as he pull your nose then ran away. “Ugh, I think pulling my nose and call me “missy” is his new hobby,” you said to yourself.

At the next morning, you thought Kyuhyun would not pick you up.  But when you walked out from your apartment, you saw his car. “You said you will busy from today?” you asked Kyuhyun when you already sit inside of his car. “I told you I   will busy not I will not pick you up. It’s different missy,” he said as he pull your nose. “Why are you so addict with pulling my nose?!” you said. “It’s fun! Haha” he said as he duck out from your tickles.

“Thank’s for the ride Kyu,” you said when you just arrived at your school. “No problem, but I think I couldn’t pick you up after school,” he said. “No problem, I can go home by myself. Don’t forget to eat Kyu, byee,” you said.

“Missy, I’m sorry but I can’t pick you up for the next three days,” said Kyuhyun when he call you. “It’s ok Kyu, I already told you. You don’t have to pick me up everyday,” you said. “Ok. I’ve gotta go now,” said Kyuhyun. “Listen Kyu, I want to say something but as an elf, not as a normal friend ok?” you said. “Ok, what do you want to say?” asked Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun oppa, watch your health! Don’t forget to eat! Saranghae Cho Kyuhyuuun,” you said. “Okee, haha gomawo my everlasting friends. Ah, I wish I could pull your nose now,” said Kyuhyun. “On your dream Kyu! Hahaha,” you said. “Ok, I really gotta go now! Bye missy,” Kyuhyun ended the conversation.

“Who were your calling Kyu?” asked Eunhyuk. “Ahra noona,” Kyuhyun said. “Weird, you don’t recently call when your busy,” Leeteuk said. “It’s _____ right?” Siwon whispered to Kyuhyun. “So? You want to say that I’m in love with her right?!” asked Kyuhyun sarcastic. “I was going to said that. But you already said it, so why do I have to repeat it? Haha,” Siwon answered. “Whatever,” said Kyuhyun.

You didn’t meet Kyuhyun for the next three days. “Missy, I’m sorry but I can’t pick you up again tomorrow,” he said on his call. “It’s ok Kyuhyuun, you don’t have to assume it as your responsible!” you said. “Ok missy. I gotta go, don’t miss me! Bye,” he said.

You didn’t meet Kyuhyun for the entire week, but he still call you in his spare time. On the next day, you’re in a café with Anna and Giselle. You guys are busy gossiping, suddenly you saw the tv in the café is reporting that Super Junior youngest member is had an accident. Your body feels like freeze. You can’t move your body, or even open your mouth. You’re very shock. You can feel teardrops start falling from your eyes. “____, what’s wrong?” asked Anna, she didn’t saw the news on the tv. Suddenly you realized from your shock. “Guys, I really got to go now. Bye,” you said as you leave Anna and Giselle.

“California Hospital Medical Center, sir. And, can you go faster? It’s so urgent!” you said when you sit inside the taxi. You know the hospital from internet. “I’ll try my best missy,” the driver said. When you hear the driver called you missy, you can feel your teardrops falling from your eyes again. “Hang on Kyu! Hang on! You have to be back healthy again or I will never forgive you! Don’t leave me Kyu!” you said.

When you arrived at the hospital, there’s already hundreds of paparazzi in the hospital. They are gathering in the lobby. You tried to break through them, but you can’t. They are too many. So, you just sit in a bench near the lobby, you feels so desperate, hopeless, sad, mad, anxious, terrified. All of bad feelings mixed up in your heart. Suddenly, the sky turn cloudy, looks like ready to spill the rain from the sky. Same as your eyes that ready to spill the tears from your eyes. And, the next second the sky really spill the rain. Thunder heard everywhere. You still not moving from the bench. You close your eyes and look up to the sky. You can feel the rain drops hit your face and become one with your tears. “Why is this feels like a Korean drama?” you said to yourself, still look up to the sky with closed eyes.

The other SJ members was just arrived at the hospital when the sky start raining. The paparazzi still waiting in the lobby although the rain is getting heavy and heavier. The paparazzi immediately asking questions to the members. But, they just answered it with smile. Sungmin and Leeteuk looks like they’ve been crying.  

When he’s about to go inside the hospital, Siwon saw you. Sitting in a bench, in the middle of a heavy rain, crying. When they already inside of the hospital, they immediately go to ICU room. The doctor said Kyuhyun got concussion of the brain. It’s pretty serious but there’s no need to worry. The doctor still not allow the members to see Kyuhyun, they have to wait until Kyuhyun wake up.

After they heard the explanation from the doctor, they just sit around Kyuhyun’s room, waiting for him to wake up. Then, Siwon remember you. “Is she still out there? I better check her, but how am I going outside without recognize by the paparazzi?” Siwon said as he start to think. “Ah, I know Kyuhyun always bring his undercover equipment in his car,” said Siwon then.

“Excuse me miss, can I ask you something?” ask Siwon. “Sure. What is it, sir?” answered the nurse. “Is there any bag founded in Kyuhyun’s car?” asked Siwon. “Oh yes there’s three bags in Kyuhyun’s car. Do you want to take it?” said the nurse. “Yes, please,” Siwon said. “Here it is,” said the nurse after she got back from a room. “Thank you,” said Siwon as he rush to the bathroom. Change clothe, wearing hat, mask, and an old eyeglasses. He gave the bag to Eunhyuk. “It’s me Siwon. Please keep this for a while, I need to do something important. I’ll explain it to you later,” Siwon whispered to Eunhyuk. After that, he immediately go outside the hospital, and bringing an umbrella. “Oh God, what was she thinking? It’s really stormy right now,” Siwon said when he saw you still sitting on a bench with face look up the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong^^ I'm really really really sorry for not updating for so long. I'm sick, but I've try my best. I will updating again as soon as possible. I'm really sorry for making you guys waiting. Hope you like this chapter. Remember, no silent readers ok?

Gomawoo ;)