Leaving.

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

*Your POV*

I woke up early this morning to make jjangmyeon for Kyuhyun and all the members, and now I’m preparing myself for their first stage. I want to look good in front of Kyu since I’ll leave the States tonight.

I wore this cute sapphire blue dress

I got a call from Henry when I’m about to arrive at the place. “Hey kid, what’s wrong?” I answered his call. “Noona! You’ll come, right?!” He asked, half shouting. “Yes, I’ll arrive there in five minutes. Why are you asking?” I asked. “Nothing. Gotta go now, bye noona!” he hang up the call. Aish this kid is so weird.

I just got off from the cab when suddenly I felt a pair of arms on my waist. “Ya! Henry, what are you doing?” I laughed a little bit when I saw Henry over my shoulder. “Do you really have to leave tonight?” he asked as he let me off. “Sadly, yes,” you said and turned around to face him. “Aigo noona, please don’t go,” he pouted. “I really want to Henry, but I can’t,” I said as I ruffled his hair. “I’ll miss you. I’ll don’t have someone who can understand what I’m feeling,” he hung his head low. “Henry, don’t be like that. You have your hyungs. You knew they always care for you,” you said. “But, they’re guys. They can’t comfort me like the way you did,” he sighed. “Please don’t be like this. We still can communicate with phone, skype, twitter, there’s a lot of way to communicate nowadays Henry. And, of course I’ll miss you too,” I said. Then he looked up at me and hugged me. “You’re right noona. I still can hear your voice via telephone, I still can see your face via skype, I still can chit chat with you via twitter. Ugh I’ll miss you so bad,” he said as he rested his chin on my shoulder. “You’re acting like you’re my boyfriend Henry,” I laughed. “Oh you have no idea how worst your boyfriend is right now,” he chuckled as he let go of me. “Really?” I surprised. “Come. Let me show you,” he said as he held my hand and grab the bag filled with food containers inside of it in his other hand.

I went inside the studio with Henry. We passed some rooms, then finally stopped in font of a room. Bawling and screaming filled up my ears as Henry opened the door. We got inside. “Hello everyone,” I smiled and bowed to them. “Hey,” they all replied. “Ah! You’re here! I really want to pick you from the cab but I have to stay here since my wardrobe got a trouble and I have to fix it! Sorry to let that mochi annoyed you. Wait, hyung! Come on! Can’t you work quickly?!” he shouted to his manager. “Where’s your manner pabo?! There! I’ve finished!” his manager said as he hit Kyu’s forehead. But it seems like he didn’t bother it, and he runs to me right away. “I’ll miss you so so so bad missy,” he said as he pulled me to a tight embrace. “I’ll miss you too Kyuhyun. But there’s so many way to communicate, don’t be like this please,” I said as I patted his back. “Yeah you’re right. Beside, we’ll meet again in four months, right?” he let go off me and smiled half-heartedly. “Right,” I smiled at him. “Well, I fulfill my promise Kyu. I brought you jjangmyeon, but I think you should go fast before it runs out,” I laughed when I saw the other members are all busy chewing the jjangmyeon now. Quickly he took a food container that was about to be taken by Donghae. “Ya! What are you guys doing? _____ was made this for me! If you guys want some, go get a girlfriend,” he shouted to them. I just chuckled. “Ow come on fishy, don’t be sad like that. Come, eat with me,” Eunhyuk said and patted the couch beside him, signaling Donghae to sit beside him. “Come,” Kyuhyun said as he pulled me to sit on a couch at the corner of the room.

I took the food container out of his hand and opened it until I realized he’s staring at me. “Ya, can’t you stop staring at me like that Kyu?” I chuckled, a little bit embarrassed because he’s staring at me. I could feel redness creep out on my cheek. “I can’t” he shook his head, eyes still on me. “Eh? Why?” I really start to feel embarrassing. “I’ll not be able to see you for four months, so I want to stare at you all day long. I want to keep you in my head,” he said, STILL staring at me. “Geez, Cho Kyuhyun get your eyes off from _____. She feels embarrass already,” Zhou Mi said as he nudged Kyuhyun’s head lightly with his hand. “Aish you are interrupting me gege!” Kyuhyun glared at Zhou Mi. “You better start to eat the jjangmyeon, because we will have to start rehearsal in ten minutes,” Leeteuk said.

Two hours later~

“Thank you ELF. We love you!” Leeteuk said before he got off the stage with the other fourteen members. My ears filled up with screams. It’s really happy to know that there’s so many ELF too here in the U.S. Then I went back to the backstage. “Hey, that was really great performance guys,” I said to them when they finished changing their outfits and shaked hands with all the staffs. “Thank you _____,” Yesung grinned and circled his arm around my shoulder. “Ehmm,” both Kyuhyun and Henry pretend to cough at the same time. Then everyone laughing at the two of them as they both glaring at each other. “Ooops. Sorry, I forgot about your boyfriend and your dongsaeng,” Yesung chuckled and pulled his arm out of my shoulder.

“Come on kids, we should go now. We have an interview with a radio in two hours,” their manager said. “Aish but hyung, I want to-“ “Kyuhyun. You should go. I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you before but I’ve to go to SM first, I need to take some of documents that I have to bring to Korea,” I said to him before he complained to his manager. “Ok… But, I’ll drive you to the airport tonight! I promise!” he said. “Ok Kyu. I think you should go now. Believe me, this new album will be a big hit soon! Be ready for some awards,” I grinned. “Yeah haha thank you missy. I guess I’ll see you tonight then? Are you sure you don’t want me to ask Mr. Kevin to drive you there?” he asked. “There’s no need. See you tonight Kyu, I’ll be fine, “ I smiled. “Ok,” he kissed my forehead then run towards the van that have been waiting for him outside of the building. I followed him outside. “Byee noona! I’ll see you tonight” Henry shouted from the window.

*Kyuhyun POV*

It’s 8 p.m. and I already finished my schedule.  I better pick _____ now because her flight is at 9.15 p.m. “Hyung, I’ll go to drive _____ to the airport. I’ll be home around 10 p.m.” I said to Leeteuk before leave. “Kyuhyunniee! Waiiit!” Yesung called me. “What hyung? If you’re about to ask me to buy food for ddangkoma, then you’re just wasting your time because I wouldn’t want to do that,” I said. He’s so dorky annoying! “Aish no, it’s not that. It’s…….” Yesung gave me an idea and grinned from ear to ear like it was the greatest idea in the world. “You just wasting my time hyung,” I sighed and about to leave. “Hyuuung! You should do that! It’s pretty romantic! Remember you won’t meet noona in four months! At least you have to give her a good memory,” Henry said. “Yes, you should do that Kyu. Trust me, I’m a love expert,” Heechul said. “Yeah so that’s why you’re still single until now,” Hangeng scoffed. “Hey! It’s not my fault! I’m too confused which girl I want because it seems like every girls are attracted to me,” Heechul defended himself. “Ya shut up hyung. Kyuhyun, you should do that,” Kibum said. “I don’t know guys… I don’t think it’s a good idea…” I said. I’m not sure about this idea. “Do it Kyu,” Sungmin  and Leeteuk said at the same time. Their faces are serious. I think I’ll do it because Ming and Teuk hyung agreed with it and I always believe Ming’s and hyung’s estimation. They are always honest with me, unlike the other hyungs that always try to fool around with me. “Ok…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tease… LOL I know and what do you think guys? Sorry again for the late chapter x_x. Feel free to leave a comment

xoxo