Zhou Mi

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

*Kyuhyun POV*

I’m in my car now, make my way to a park I used to went when I’m alone. “Where are we going Kyu? And, why we ditch Eunhyuk oppa?” she asked. “Somewhere I used to go. It’s ok missy, he got ditched all the time,” I said. “Really? Poor Eunhyukkie,” we both laughed. Then I played no other on the audio. I took a glance of her, hope that she’ll sing but no. She did nothing. “Hey, why don’t you sing?” I asked. “Why do I have to sing?” she tilted her head. “Because you’re an ELF. You suppose to sing when you hear SJ’s song,” I said. “Yaa since when an ELF have to sing when we hear SJ’s song?” she laughed. “Since now,” I grinned. “I can’t sing Kyu,” she said. “Come ooon! Just a little bit,” I pouted. “I can’t,” she shook her head. Aigoo, this is gonna be tough.

Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the park.

 “Heey this is near my apartment! I never know there’s a park near my apartment,” she sighed. “Yah that’s why you should hang out sometimes, don’t fangirling all the time,” I . “I am not!” she said. “Yes, you are,” I replied. “Am not!” she said. “Prove it,” I said. “How?” she confused. “Kiss me pweaseeee,” I act cutely. “Yaa! What’s the connection between fangirling and kiss?” she laughed. “Ok if you don’t want to,” I crossed my arms and looked away. “Awww little boy mad at me,” she said. “I am not a little boy,” I defend myself, still looked away. “Really? You’re not a little boy?” she teased. I turn my face to her, and kissed her. “That’s the prove that I’m not a little boy,” I smirked at her shocked face. “Yaa! Cho Kyuhyun! Why you kissed me here?!” she mumbled. “What’s wrong with it?” I shrugged. “What if people see us?!” she said. “Let people see us. We’re a perfect couple,” I grinned. ‘Aish but you’re not j-“ I cut her off, kissed her again. “Cho Kyuhyun!!!” she hissed when I let go. “If you still complaining I’ll kiss you again,” I smirked. “Aish!” she stomped her feet.

Then my phone rang. From that anchovy. “What?” I asked. “Pick Zhou Mi at the airport. Now. This is an order from captain Leeteuk. Do it, or die,” he said then hung up. “What the?!” I looked at my phone when he hung up. Did he just threaten me?! But, it’s Leeteuk’s order and I just got scold by him yesterday. Aish I don’t want to wake up the Jungsu monster. Aigoo Zhou Mi!!

“Who is it little boy?” she asked me. “Hyukjae,” I mumbled. “What did he said? You look upset,” she titled her head. “That evil leader that called “ANGLE” by the ELF, told me that I have to pick Mimi at the airport,” I explained. “Whoa?! Mimi oppa is here?! UWAAAA great news!! You should pick him up now Kyu! Don’t make him waiting!” she said. “Aish fangirl,” I said and hit her forehead playfully. “Pick. Him. Now. Kyuhyun,” she said. “Aigooo! Ok ok I’ll pick him up. Now! Let’s go. I’ll drop you at your apartment,” I stood up. “No no no! I’ll walk. My apartment is near here Kyu. Just go and pick Zhou Mi oppa,” she nodded her head, assuring me. “Are you sure?” I asked. “Reaaallly sure. We even could see my apartment from here. Now go! Before Zhou Mi oppa waiting for you,” she said. “Aish okaay. But, give me something first,” I grinned. “And what is it?” she confused. I point at my cheek. Wanted her to kiss me. She chuckled then step forward. Leaned in to my cheek, but she peck my lips instead of my cheek. “There! I gave you bonus so you should go faster ok?” she laughed. “Yaa! Great job fangirl. I won’t let you down,” I laughed. “What are you waiting for? Gooo!” she said. “Okaay. Bye missy,” I said and waved at her.

“Wait Kyu!” she said. I turned around, suddenly she hugged me. “Whoa I didn’t even leave yet. Missed me already?” I grinned. “Noo! Not that. Don’t be rush, just drive normally ok? It’s ok if Zhou Mi oppa wait for you on the airport. It’s better than wait for you on the hospital again,” she said and tighten the hug. “Ok ok missy. I’ll drive normally. I won’t make you wait on the hospital again. Ok?” I said. “Good,” then she let go off me. “Ok, I’ll leave now. Love you,” I said and waved to her. “Love you too,” she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Gege, where are you? I just arrived at the airport,” I called Zhou Mi when I arrived. “I’m right here. In front of the Mc.Donald’s,” he said. “Ok. Don’t go anywhere,” I hung up and walked towards the Mc.Donald’s.

There he is. Mr. Choi Siwon’s twins. Standing right there all alone.

“Hey Gege,” I said. Then he looked up. “Oh hey Kyu. Thank’s for pick me up,” he smiled. “Yaa no problem. How long did you wait for me?” I asked. “Not too long. About fifteen minutes,” he said. Then we started walking.

Yaa, he’s one of my favorite hyung!. He’s sooo patience. He’s rarely mad at me! That’s why I prank him a lot. He’s better than my prince Lee Sungmin. Even though, I love them both huahahaha

“I heard you have a girlfriend now,” he started a conversation when we got inside the car. “Yap! Wanna see her?” I grinned. “Sure,” he shrugged. “Here,” I gave him my phone. “Wow she’s beautiful Kyuhyun,” he said. “Not just beautiful. She also can dance and sing!” I said. “Really?! Why don’t you tell her to join SM?” he asked. “That’s the problem hyung,” I sighed. “What’s with the sighed? You know you can tell me anything Kyu. I’ll help you if I can,” he said. Then I told him everything. “Hmm… She’s pretty stubborn. Just like you,” he chuckled. “Yaa you said you wanna help me, not criticize me,” I said. “Sorry,” he chuckled. “Can I meet her?” he asked. “Sure. But, what for?” I asked back. “Maybe I can change her mind,” he shrugged. “Ok, I’ll try to make her meet you. Beside, I think you’re her favorite bias. I mean, after me. You’re her second bias,” I said. “Oh, so you are her first bias?” he laughed. “Of course I am!” I shouted. “Whoa ok, slow down dongsaengie,” he chuckled. “Hyung, don’t tell the other member ok? This is secret between you, anchovy, and me,” I said. “Okay. But why?” he asked. “I don’t know. I just feel like I don’t want them to know,” I shrugged. He just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEY READERS! Just wanna say something. I’ll go back to my hometown for a few days and I’ll not be able to update the story since I didn’t allow to bring my laptop :( So, this is maybe the last update for this week. I hope I can update again on Monday, or Tuesday^^

That’s all. Oh, and JewelAchovy_ELF143 I’ll try to find the video after I got back^^