Try to Get Things Done 2

My Secret "Normal Friend"

*Henry POV*


We just entered the dorm and I saw Leeteuk hyung sitting at the couch, watching television. Ryeowook hyung is washing the dishes and Siwon hyung is working out. ”You are back,” Leeteuk hyung said when he saw me, there's no sense of madness in his voice which is much to my relieve. I looked at Donghae and Yesung hyung. They nodded at me. I gathered all my courage and talk to Leeteuk hyung. “Hyung... Could you please gather all the hyungs here? I want to... explain something and ask something...” I spoke quietly and look at my feet. Unable to see his face. Leeteuk is such a really kind hyung but once he's mad, he is really scary and now i'm really scared. “Ok. But I'm so lazy, go call all of them by yourself. Just say 'Leeteuk hyung sent me' arraseo?” he said and smiling at me. “A-Arraseo,” I nodded eagerly. Wow he didn't mad! Or maybe... He was trying to not mad. Aish whatever, I'm still scared now. I quickly approached Ryeowook and Siwon hyung and tell them to gather up in the living room. Then I went to all of the hyung's rooms both in 11th and 12th floor. Much to my surprise, none of them are mad at me. They are acting as ususal.

“So, what do you want to explain to us, Henry?” Leeteuk hyung asked when we all gathered at the living room. “Umm...” suddenly my mind went blank. I can't find the right words to say. “Just calm yourself first and tell us what's on your mind,” Donghae hyung spoke and smiled at me. I nodded at him. “I-I... First of all, I want to apologize to all of you for another trouble that I have cause to you guys. I know I was acting really immature and for that, I am really sorry and I know you guys have the right to know the truth...” I stopped a while and took a deep breath. “Lately, my parents had been forcing me to... quit from SJ... They want me to work on their company and it's been taking toll on me. I'm so stressed. I explained to them how important SJ is for me, but they just don't understand. I've tried it for couple of times and they still don't understand. The only people who knew this are _____ noona and Donghae hyung and last night, I tried to tell my parents again but they still haven't change their mind and I'm too frustrated. I decided to go to a bar and get myself drunk. I know, it is a really immature act and luckily, the bartender was really nice. He called _____ noona to come and pick me up before people see me. Yes, I put _____ noona's number on my emergency call list. Then she went to the bar and picked me up. She guided me to my car, and I have no idea why the pict on the news made it looks like ____ noona was the one who drunk. It just happened by accident. The point is, this is all my fault and I am really truly sorry” I finished talking and looking down to my feet. None of them talk for minutes.

“You must be know that Siwon and Sungmin have experienced this before, right?” Heechul hyung finally spoke. “Yes, I know. But they went throught it wisely. Unlike me,” I replied. “Good thing you realized that,” Heechul hyung nodded. Leeteuk hyung stood up and walked towards me. He touched my shoulder and I flinched a bit. Afraid that he might hit me. “I'm not trying to hit you Henry-ah,” he chuckled. “Look. I, we, all of us, was really mad when we read the news. But hey, everybody makes mistakes. Even some of us had make a really really bad mistake. But we could passed it together. And now, we are here for you. We are brothers and we will always got your back. And to found out that your parents had been forcing you to leave us, it's really heartbreaking and we are really thankful that you still fight for us and not give up on us. Now, all of this already happened. We still can fix it. It's all depends on you. We'll help you. Just tell us,” Leeteuk hyung spoke calmly, looking deeply onto my eyes. His hands hold my shoulders firmly. Gosh. They're too kind to be my brothers. I have cause them a big problem yet they're still here to support me. I can't help but crying. “Hush. Don't cry mochi-ah. You'll make your eyes even smaller,” he hugged me. Then all of the hyungs stood up and we all hugging each other. “Hyungs... Thank you so much. Thank you so much for everything. I promise I'll try my best to not make any problem anymore,” I bowed at them. “Oh come on don't do formality like this. Just tell us what do you need,” Kangin hyung patted my back. “Umm... I wanna ask you guys... Are you guys ok if I tell the public the truth? Are you guys fine if I tell them that it was all my fault?” I asked nervously. “I think it's ok. Well, there might be few people who will be dissapointed but hey, you didn't make a really bad mistake. You was just drunk and _____ came to pick you up and that's it. You didn't hurt any people. Actually, you didn't even made mistake Henry. It's normal for us to get drunk. That's not a mistake at all. So you don't have to be afraid,” Leeteuk hyung shrugged.”Yeah you don't have to be afraid. Maybe your fans will just get mad and jealous towards _____ but that's all. You can say and explain to them that _____ is like a noona for you. In that way, they won't get too jealous and that's it. Case closed,” Heechul hyung said. “Ok,” I nodded silently. “Then you should call Minhwan hyung and tell him to make an interview soon,” Leeteuk hyung said. “I'll call him soon. But there's something else. You know... Kyuhyun hyung broke up with _____ noona....” I said. “What?! Aish that stupid dude. He could easily believe to such a news. Aish he is really stupid,” Sungmin hyung said. “He may be a genius at school but he is a total stupid when it comes to love thingy,” Siwon hyung sighed. “I think he's with Changmin now and we all now that Changmin is close to ____. Just hope he can make Kyuhyun realized his mistake soon,” Eunhyuk hyung said. “Aish but Changmin is stupid in love thingy too. He haven't tell his feelings to Victoria until now,” Zhou Mi gege sighed. “Yeah but I think Changmin is slightly better than Kyuhyun,” Eunhyuk chuckled.